CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
holmes435

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by holmes435 »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:04 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:59 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm I’m a fan of no tolerance for lousy behavior.
Not a lot of sympathy here. I’ll use the overplayed
Trope: “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”
Yeah, but everyone got out alive. If the police had treated the event as a terrorist attack on our Nation's Capitol----because that's what this was----, and used live rounds? Think about how many would have died today.
Actually no - one woman died of a gunshot wound received while in the Capitol building. The Capitol police force needs a reckoning as well - as they should have treated such a breach as a terrorist attack.

Lots of prosecutions should flow from this event. Anyone seen on video in the building entering without permission is guilty of a crime.
Yeah. Lots of anti-maskers with full face shots, and to boot they're all documenting their crimes on social media. FBI is gonna have a field day.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:18 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm I’m a fan of no tolerance for lousy behavior.
Yeah, but everyone got out alive. If the police had treated the event as a terrorist attack on our Nation's Capitol----because that's what this was----, and used live rounds? Think about how many would have died today.
Actually no - one woman died of a gunshot wound received while in the Capitol building. The Capitol police force needs a reckoning as well - as they should have treated such a breach as a terrorist attack.

Lots of prosecutions should flow from this event. Anyone seen on video in the building entering without permission is guilty of a crime.
Sadly, what we witnessed and learned in Seattle When the took over the Government Building, may very well have contributed to this decision. Just don’t know.
Your post is pathetic.

Trump incited this riot and violence on the Capitol. Unless we start with that basic fact, this discussion is worthless.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Sadly, what we witnessed and learned in Seattle When the took over the Government Building, may very well have contributed to this decision. Just don’t know.
I think the main part was simply the Capital Police simply not being prepared. So it wasn’t the whole story, but certainly a small piece. The Ill will toward police, and protests this summer and the past few years set the stage for the lack of response. Many here blasted a heavy handed response to many other recent protests. People argued that we need to let protesters “speak their minds” in Seattle (to the tune of taking over many city blocks for weeks), “blow off steam” in Baltimore (to the tune of firebombing local
Homes and Stores) and “sacrificing” the police HQ in Minny.
a fan

Post by a fan »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:04 pm Actually no - one woman died of a gunshot wound received while in the Capitol building.
Yes, she did die, my mistake. Sad.
The Capitol police force needs a reckoning as well - as they should have treated such a breach as a terrorist attack.
They didn't have the overwhelming force needed to do that. It's going to be REALLY interesting to hear why they didn't have that.

Is everyone seeing the pictures of what the Capitol looked like when they were dealing with the BLM protests?

That is a REALLY bad look for our nation----let a bunch of armed, dangerous white nutjobs sit in Pelosi's office----while Black America gets sprayed with chemicals and dangerous rubber bullets.

And as much as I cannot stand the people who did this---I'm OVERJOYED that they weren't mowed down by DC police forces.

How many freaking times did I say over the last three months that Republicans are playing with fire? Maybe now that they see that their own lives are in danger----they'll stop.

I'm not holding my breath.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

imrs.php.jpeg
imrs.php.jpeg (109.21 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
imrs-1.php.jpeg
imrs-1.php.jpeg (105.55 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
imrs-2.php.jpeg
imrs-2.php.jpeg (97.12 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
CU77

Post by CU77 »

imrs-3.php.jpeg
imrs-3.php.jpeg (142.08 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
imrs-4.php.jpeg
imrs-4.php.jpeg (186.3 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

Oh, I forgot. these are white people storming the US Capitol, not minorities peacefully protesting in the streets.

I suspect that they will get patches at their next militia jamboree...

MAGA
The DC NG helo crew was disciplined & 2 senior officers blamed each other for the miscommunication in the order to the helo crew.

Who is responsible for security of the Capitol building.? The picture you've been seeing of the NG on steps were at the Lincoln Mem.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:50 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

Oh, I forgot. these are white people storming the US Capitol, not minorities peacefully protesting in the streets.

MAGA
The DC NG helo crew was disciplined & 2 senior officers blamed each other for the miscommunication in the order to the helo crew.

Who is responsible for security of the Capitol building.? The picture you've been seeing of the NG on steps were at the Lincoln Mem.
I’ve had about enough of your foolish chain-of-command “I served holier than thou” schtick.

Judging by your posts here you are at best a collaborator if not a downright seditionist. Face the demographic reality: the age of white male dominance is done.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

MAGA

It’s the Trump administration that controls deployment of the DC National Guard. Even after his thugs invaded the Capitol, Trump refused to deploy the DC National Guard.

Defense and administration officials said it was Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, who approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard. It was unclear why the president, who incited his supporters to storm the Capitol and who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order. President Trump initially rebuffed and resisted requests to mobilize the National Guard, according to a person with knowledge of the events. It required intervention from the White House counsel, Pat Cipollone, among other officials, the person familiar with the events said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/us/p ... Position=1

How many here suspect that Trump wanted the mob to continue occupying the Capitol past January 20?

DocBarrister
Last edited by DocBarrister on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@DocBarrister
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:25 pm

MAGA

I’ve had about enough of your foolish chain-of-command “I served holier than thou” schtick.

Judging by your posts here you are at best a collaborator if not a downright seditionist. Face the demographic reality: the age of white male dominance is done.
I called him out a few years ago. His mask slipped. He is just fighting to regain 1950’s USA.
“I wish you would!”
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 pm

MAGA

I called him out a few years ago. His mask slipped. He is just fighting to regain 1950’s USA.
We should also never forget old salt’s “money changer” slur against a forum member of Jewish heritage. Just terrible.

@DocBarrister
old salt

Post by old salt »

MAGA

Stuff it. Get a clue.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/politics ... index.html

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army-gr ... -protests/
old salt

Post by old salt »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:33 pm

MAGA

Give youself a merit badge, Dudley Doright.
We should also never forget old salt’s “money changer” slur against a forum member of Jewish heritage. Just terrible.

Was his religion established ? ...not that it mattered, since there's nothing anti-semetic about "money changer" except in your fevered imagination. obtw -- Jesus was a Jew.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:42 pm

MAGA

Was his religion established ? ...not that it mattered, since there's nothing anti-semetic about "money changer" except in your fevered imagination. obtw -- Jesus was a Jew.
https://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2005/ ... -changers/
So the money changers were actually a legitimate service of the Temple, helping people fulfill their religious duties — not whatever debased slur has entered into popular, ignorant misunderstanding.” Sounds plausible, and if so, my apologies to the Association of Temple Money Changers.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:52 pm

MAGA

So the money changers were actually a legitimate service of the Temple, helping people fulfill their religious duties — not whatever debased slur has entered into popular, ignorant misunderstanding.” Sounds plausible, and if so, my apologies to the Association of Temple Money Changers.
...so go have an argument with Jesus.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

imrs.php.jpeg
imrs.php.jpeg (45.03 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

MAGA

Yeah....that's not how I read the quip from Old Salt. He was giving the poster a bit of grief for being a finance guy. And the other poster is, indeed, a finance guy.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:23 pm

MAGA

Yeah....that's not how I read the quip from Old Salt. He was giving the poster a bit of grief for being a finance guy. And the other poster is, indeed, a finance guy.
Yep...Money Changer....Rug Merchants are next.....I have been dealing with Old Salt all my life...you can give him the benefit of the doubt. I have learned to spot it.....In all the years here only Old Salt uses what CAN BE construed as a slur. You use “money changer” or know people that do? I don’t.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:24 pm You use “money changer” or know people that do? I don’t.
Admittedly, no. I'm just telling you how I read the comment made to a finance guy. I wouldn't put up with anti semitism.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:59 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:24 pm You use “money changer” or know people that do? I don’t.
Admittedly, no. I'm just telling you how I read the comment made to a finance guy. I wouldn't put up with anti semitism.
He didn’t pick those words by accident.... I stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt shortly after I initially encountered him.... he may see a race war eventually..... He is looking for it.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”