2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Matnum PI

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by Matnum PI »

will f the wisps 🏿🏾🏽@upsidedowntrash
41 mins ago
imagine doing a coup not for freedom but to be ruled by a specific individual
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
njbill

Post by njbill »

Twitter suspends T**** for 12 hours. Warns him he may be banned permanently.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:19 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:18 pm Trump will be gone by this time tomorrow.
... that appears quite possible.
Twitter just locked his account.

Wheels of karma grind slowly, but grind very fine...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

njbill wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:24 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:17 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:13 pm Sorry, but I’m getting a laugh from the several references to the “CHP.” Has there been a recent Eric Estrada sighting?

It’s CP, which stands for Capitol Police, not CHP.
Yeah, what a faux pas. Trouble like this and that’s your concern?
Read my other posts from today and get back to me.
Sorry. Little patience today.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1
4 mins ago
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Twitter for 1st time locks Trump's account, demands he remove tweets excusing violence, threatens 'permanent suspension.'

Twitter Safety
@TwitterSafety
29m
As a result of the unprecedented and ongoing violent situation in Washington, D.C., we have required the removal of three
@realDonaldTrump
Tweets that were posted earlier today for repeated and severe violations of our Civic Integrity policy.
You may not use Twitter’s services for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in elections or other civic processes.
This means that the account of @realDonaldTrump will be locked for 12 hours following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the account will remain locked.
Last edited by Matnum PI on Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caddy Day
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:13 pm Sorry, but I’m getting a laugh from the several references to the “CHP.” Has there been a recent Eric Estrada sighting?

There’s a remake more recently that’s surprisingly funny starring Dax Shepard and Michael Pena (underrated actor but also a scientologist). Vincent DOnofrio is the antagonist. Here’s a taste. Which is the same taste all these protestors should be getting in prison.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hGYec_bNKBg
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
njbill

Post by njbill »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:28 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:24 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:17 pm

Yeah, what a faux pas. Trouble like this and that’s your concern?
Read my other posts from today and get back to me.
Sorry. Little patience today.
Me too. Actually, I had intended my post to be more tongue in cheek and not really directed at you. Might have gotten too impressed with myself about the Eric Estrada reference. A bit dated in truth.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

I don’t understand how Trumpers could get inside the Capitol and inside the Senate floor without getting shot. I have serious questions about the forces designated to protect the Capitol. I have to believe a different course of action would have happened if the people protesting were of a different color.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Aaron Rupar @atrupar
36m
@Acosta "I will tell you, Jake, I talked to a source, a GOP source close to the president who speaks with him regularly, and I take no pleasure in reporting this, but this source tells me that he believes the president is out of his mind." https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346969721170751488
Really?! This is news? The POTUS has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. YES! He's out of his mind!
Caddy Day
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 pm will f the wisps 🏿🏾🏽@upsidedowntrash
41 mins ago
imagine doing a coup not for freedom but to be ruled by a specific individual
Easier to understand when you also see these people having abrogated all agency in their own lives and are the biggest whiny self professed victims in the world
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1
4 mins ago
Stephanie Grisham, chief of staff for Melania Trump, submitted her resignation Wednesday afternoon, effective immediately, in the wake of the violent protests. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics ... index.html
Caddy Day
njbill

Post by njbill »

National Manufacturers Association has called for the invocation of the 25th amendment. When you’ve lost the National Manufacturers Association, . . . .
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

ardilla secreta wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:34 pm I don’t understand how Trumpers could get inside the Capitol and inside the Senate floor without getting shot. I have serious questions about the forces designated to protect the Capitol. I have to believe a different course of action would have happened if the people protesting were of a different color.
There are certainly questions about their conduct.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJuIzd_JY2R ... krpmkhs0y5
calourie

Post by calourie »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Aaron Rupar @atrupar
36m
@Acosta "I will tell you, Jake, I talked to a source, a GOP source close to the president who speaks with him regularly, and I take no pleasure in reporting this, but this source tells me that he believes the president is out of his mind." https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346969721170751488
Really?! This is news? The POTUS has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. YES! He's out of his mind!
As I stated a couple of pages ago, Trump appears to be literally incapable of ever acknowledging his defeat, not a promising condition for the prospect of this county seeing any kind of return to normalcy during the last two weeks of his presidency. It's going to be an interesting two weeks.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:34 pm I don’t understand how Trumpers could get inside the Capitol and inside the Senate floor without getting shot. I have serious questions about the forces designated to protect the Capitol. I have to believe a different course of action would have happened if the people protesting were of a different color.
I just don't know. I have little knowledge of how the Capitol police do their jobs. Again remember, the Capitol is not very secure. It is normally open to the public. I am sure that will have changed when the Capitol reopens. It is admittedly suspicious behavior.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

National Association of Manufacturers has called on Pence/Cabinet to remove Trump via the 25th amendment.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

calourie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:54 pm As I stated a couple of pages ago, Trump appears to be literally incapable of ever acknowledging his defeat, not a promising condition for the prospect of this county seeing any kind of return to normalcy during the last two weeks of his presidency. It's going to be an interesting two weeks.
This is a simple reality for people with Narcissistic Personality Disorders. They cannot, simply cannot, see their flaws, mistakes, errors... reality. People with NPD *sincerely* believe that they're the second coming of Jesus or whatever fantasy their peddling. But the fantasy is beyond reality and, to the person with the NPD, it could not be more real.
Caddy Day
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Ex prez George Bush sends out a text admonishing the orange guy but without a spine from his cushy domain, he can’t even mention the evil jerkoff (Trump) by name. GFY.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:59 pm
I just don't know. I have little knowledge of how the Capitol police do their jobs. Again remember, the Capitol is not very secure. It is normally open to the public. I am sure that will have changed when the Capitol reopens. It is admittedly suspicious behavior.
After 9/11 it changed significantly. I have many CHP friends, one still high ranking.

Be careful, CU88 might call you an idiot if you question them.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:26 pm Twitter suspends T**** for 12 hours. Warns him he may be banned permanently.
Cancel culture. Snowflakes. Liberal media.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”