2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Matnum PI

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by Matnum PI »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
13m
These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
CU77

Post by CU77 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:02 pm Seems even you are smarter than the DC police :lol:
I'm smart enough to know that protecting the Capitol is not the job of the Washington DC city police, it's the job of the United States Capitol Police: https://www.uscp.gov
Last edited by CU77 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

NoLeft wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:02 pm
CU77 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:53 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:47 pm Nice to see things have already slowed down and that law enforcement proved valuable....to dammed bad DC was not prepared.
Oh yeah! Let's blame the police!

Planning for a Trump-encouraged storming of the US Capitol by an armed paramilitary militia would have been a deep-state plot against Trump.
:roll: Is it not their job to protect the most important institution in our country, knowing full well...as you like to point out, that there would thousands on hand of crazy "so-called' Trump people. Seems even you are smarter than the DC police :lol:
The authorities sure weren't ready for this. To me, it was entirely predictable. Hadn't any one in government or law enforcement been listening and watching Trump and these people the last four years???
The preparations were obviously inadequate. Capitol building easily breached; offices looted. Congresspeople and staffers huddled like rats in the basement; only now are re-inforcements being pulled in from surrounding jurisdictions. The authorities knew these criminals and how many were around; why didn't they prepare adequate defenses????
This one is the fault of the Washington City government and especially the Capitol Police.
Yup. Have we not forgot what the Lincoln Memorial looked like during the BLM protests....with armed law enforcement. Almost makes you think, they wanted some sshit to go down. For reference.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
ggait

Post by ggait »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
10m
These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

Trump of course is scum.

But the root cause is that people like McConnell, McCarthy, Cruz, Hawley, Hannity, etc. are endorsing the same lies. Even the more reasonable GOP-ers keep saying how serious the election concerns are. So they are also falsely yelling fire in the theater.

Blood is on all of their hands.
Last edited by ggait on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 pm Almost makes you think, they wanted some sshit to go down.
They??? Who the f are they???

The only a**hat who wanted this to go down is TRUMP.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Senator Mitt Romney
@SenatorRomney
3m
What happened at the U.S. Capitol today was an insurrection, incited by the President of the United States.
https://www.romney.senate.gov/romney-co ... us-capitol
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU77 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:02 pm Seems even you are smarter than the DC police :lol:
I'm smart enough to know that protecting the Capitol is not the job of the Washington DC city police, it's the job of the United States Capitol Police: https://www.uscp.gov
:roll: The capitol police are not staffed for this, that is why they call DC MPD and surrounding jurisdictions all the time.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU77 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:18 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 pm Almost makes you think, they wanted some sshit to go down.
They??? Who the f are they???

The only a**hat who wanted this to go down is TRUMP.
Don't know. But "they" were certainly not prepared. I do agree Trump should gets the all the blame on this.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

:lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

It clearly is the case that DC police, Capitol and Metro were not prepared, under manned. The question is, was that by plan? I am for the time being assuming they just screwed up, it was human error. I suspect the Senate or House will hold hearings after Biden assumes the presidency.

Remember the Capitol building is normally open to the citizenry.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Crenshaw (R-TX) frothing...calling these protesters delusional cowards and blasting the protestors as unconstitutional morons.
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:28 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:00 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:01 am
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:35 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:44 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:57 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:10 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:39 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:14 pm Can we start talking about the “Trump Library”?
Not going to be at Fordham. More likely going to be a Biden Library at Penn.

Maybe a for-profit MAGA-land in Branson, Missouri?
Or turn Mar-A-Lago into the library...
I like both of these ideas. The Branson location would make some money.
:lol: ...the responses to this question illustrate why the expected blue wave wasn't even a ripple.
Not a ripple. Time for you to retire, I think, and dog walk full time.

Biden defeated an incumbent, with every ordinary advantage of incumbency together with a willingness to bend the entirety of the apparatus of the Presidency, from imaging to public money to his reelection campaign. He defeated a relentless liar and cheat. He overcame a cultish devotion of people unwilling to understand the truth both about their hero and about the consequences to them in real terms. In the process Biden flipped four states (AZ, MI, WI, PA) taken by Trump in 2016, and won (or appears to have won) Georgia. That's right: an incumbent Republican couldn't (it appears, at least for now) easily defend Georgia. Your comment is a fail at humor, a fail at anything serious. Maybe get some sleep; read VDH -- it'll help with somnolence.
:lol: ...everyone admires a sore winner. It takes a sense of humor to recognize humor. Your condescending attitude of personally attacking anyone who does not agree with you is representative of the massive disconnect that prevented the blue wave that your favorite media told us was inevitable.

This election was a rejection of Trump the man, not his policies, which I, among others, supported. It was made possible by a pandemic which decimated the economy & flooded the electorate with millions of unsolicited junk mail ballots which would not have been cast in normal times.

The advantage of incumbency ? Being at the helm when China released the pandemic ? Had Trump followed his predecessor's model & unleashed the FBI, CIA & State Dept on his opponent, while purchasing disinformation from a foreign power, imprinting the IC's imprimatur on it, then feeding it to a supplicant MSM -- then he would have used the advantages of incumbency, as his predecessor did in 2016, on behalf of his opponent.

You & Nancy Pelosi should read more VDH to understand why a safe was dropped on your heads.
China 'released the pandemic'...''nuff said.
Ahh, maybe not enough...you're the king of personal, condescending attacks on others.

And the king of whining.

"flooded the electorate with millions of unsolicited junk mail ballots which would not have been cast in normal times."

In PA? In Georgia?

You've exposed yourself over and over again as motivated by much more than "policies" (which you do a sound job of arguing). Nope, you're in the culture war game. Again and again.
Spoken like a true China apologist. China didn't release the pandemic ? If not, has your family business gone back yet ?
You pushed the story that it was just a few Chinese mid-level bureaucrats who failed to contain the spread, then blamed Trump for every US death, while ignoring even worse stats in EU democracies.

You are unable to de-personalize things. Trumpism wasn't just Trump. He was the flawed messenger who was able to break through the noise & shatter the establishment status quo.

If you can't see that Trump personally was repudiated , & not Trumpism, you'll never understand why the GOP left you in the desert with the bitter Lincoln Project never-Trumpers. You may as well drop the pretense & declare yourself a Dem.

The culture war drives policy, ...& your side deploys rioters & looters to fight it out in the street when they don't get their way legally, while you make excuses for it & try to equate them to irrelevant internet boogey men.
Oh well....sounded good at the time.
Well it was good while it lasted Doug...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:32 pm Crenshaw (R-TX) frothing...calling these protesters delusional cowards and blasting the protestors as unconstitutional morons.
.... he has changed his tune. Trying to get on the right side of history. He talks out of both sides of his mouth.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:28 pm It clearly is the case that DC police, Capitol and Metro were not prepared, under manned. The question is, was that by plan? I am for the time being assuming they just screwed up, it was human error. I suspect the Senate or House will hold hearings after Biden assumes the presidency.

Remember the Capitol building is normally open to the citizenry.
Yes. Just came in on my text... I am hearing from a friend that is a retired higher up CHP top brass, that the current CHP Chief issued a "stand down order".
~Livy
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:35 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:32 pm Crenshaw (R-TX) frothing...calling these protesters delusional cowards and blasting the protestors as unconstitutional morons.
.... he has changed his tune. Trying to get on the right side of history. He talks out of both sides of his mouth.
Changing his tune how? Source?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Remove tRUMP at once!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:18 pm
:roll: The capitol police are not staffed for this, that is why they call DC MPD and surrounding jurisdictions all the time.
You are an idiot.

The Capitol Police are more than capable to preventing this. They only protect the Congress. Since 9-11 they have ramped up in every manner to prevent this. A certain person incited them to act today and march on the Capitol proper. Even when there are marches and other events the supplemental forces from the DVM is minor and mainly traffic control. National Park Police provide more support, and they don't carry weapons.

Today, the USCP is comprised of more than 2,300 officers and civilian employees, and has an annual budget of approximately $460 million.

The USCP is responsible for protecting Congress and the public, and maintaining order while protecting the U.S. Capitol – the seat of our nation’s government.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:17 pm Lisa Beth Johnson@ladybirdj
1 min ago
In the movie version of this they all go down to the bunker and Ted Cruz says ONE WORD and then somebody punches him in the face.
I think a Stone Cold Stunner would be better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37XnnInsRoA
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:23 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:21 pm Here's another one for Salty and his compatriots - this flag has never before been displayed inside the U.S. Capitol (and that includes years beyond 1861-65)

You will also be happy to know that the U.S. Capitol was breached today for the first time since 1814, when the British attacked the city and set it on fire during the war of 1812.

Here's hoping you enjoy sleeping in the bed you've been making for the past four years.
He is just a state’s right guy that is proud of his heritage.
Neal Brennan on the confederate flag

https://twitter.com/nealbrennan/status/ ... 56?lang=en
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:39 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:18 pm
You are an idiot.

The Capitol Police are more than capable to preventing this. They only protect the Congress. Since 9-11 they have ramped up in every manner to prevent this. A certain person incited them to act today and march on the Capitol proper. Even when there are marches and other events the supplemental forces from the DVM is minor and mainly traffic control. National Park Police provide more support, and they don't carry weapons.

Today, the USCP is comprised of more than 2,300 officers and civilian employees, and has an annual budget of approximately $460 million.

The USCP is responsible for protecting Congress and the public, and maintaining order while protecting the U.S. Capitol – the seat of our nation’s government.
Thanks.

So tell us then, why they could not stop it this time?

Maybe you missed my post earlier... here it is again.

Yup. Have we not forgot what the Lincoln Memorial looked like during the BLM protests....with armed law enforcement. Almost makes you think, they wanted some sshit to go down. For reference.

~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”