CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:54 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:34 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:15 pm Not trying to make a point, seriously, just curious.
HNY to you too!

Media can’t tell you what to think 🤔. People just like Trump’s policies... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I’m a firm believer and have said here a few times that the US will be in much better shape in about 2-3 more generations when the country is even more of a melting pot. But what do I know?
A slow and steady march. This country has been sub optimized....at some point we will get closer to our full potential.
Neal Brennan refers to it as everyone being “Khaki”.

From his 3 mics standup (on Netflix). The transcript here but it’s better to watch/listen to: https://scrapsfromtheloft.com/2017/09/2 ... ranscript/

I think I’ve figured out a way to end racism, by the way. Here’s how we do it: We just gotta end race. From here on out, we’re gonna have nothing but mixed babies. Listen to me. Listen to me. Mixed people will end racism because you can’t hate… what you don’t know what they are. We’re too separate. Black, white, Asian, Latin, Middle Eastern. We gotta spend more time together, and we gotta heck our way out of racism. Who’s with me? Yes. Yes. It starts tonight, and I’m calling dibs on Asians. Look… I don’t like this any more than you do, believe me. I’m saying no more black, no more white. I’m talking about khaki. Khaki-people with Asian-yet-round eyes, nappy yet flowing hair. I want every man in America to look like those LMFAO “party rockin’ in the house tonight” dudes. And I want every woman to look like Bruno Mars, because she is a fine complain.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

Oh, I forgot. these are white people storming the US Capitol, not minorities peacefully protesting in the streets.

I suspect that they will get patches at their next militia jamboree...

MAGA
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

Oh, I forgot. these are white people storming the US Capitol, not minorities peacefully protesting in the streets.

MAGA
These aren't people storming. Just "peaceful protests."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:29 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

MAGA
These aren't people storming. Just "peaceful protests."
Wait til Biden has Garland use the national guard to beat these clowns away so he can go have a photo op holding the Koran while splitting a bowl of matzah ball soup eith George Soros and plan for a new child holding pen for Podesta and Hillary to cage their captor children!

Am I right all the QTrumpers! Can I get a hail Donald!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Wonder if the media will cover these riots?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Law and Order
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Blue Lives Matter
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Cops told to let the people vent and have a voice.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:44 pm Cops told to let the people vent and have a voice.
Yeah----but did you notice that this approach worked today?

Picture what would have happened if the DC police took the the appproach that you wanted, and treated these protesters like you wanted BLM treated?

Rubber bullets, and advance on the crowd to keep them from the Federal building?

How would that have worked out?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I’m a fan of no tolerance for lousy behavior.
Not a lot of sympathy here. I’ll use the overplayed
Trope: “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm Zero tolerance for lousy behavior. Get what you give.
For my part, I think these folks had every right to peaceably protest in the public streets and parks, but when they forcibly and illegally breached the federal property to shut down a Constitutional process, those protestors deserved a swift and if necessary harsh response to prevent such insurrection from succeeding, and now they deserve to be tracked down and arrested and pay a severe price under the law.

It's not about how stupid the protest was in the first place, they had every right to vent...but those who crossed the line to sedition and insurrection need to be held fully accountable...and there's a lot of video evidence.

I took the same position with regard to the criminal behavior in any other riot.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:52 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm Zero tolerance for lousy behavior. Get what you give.
For my part, I think these folks had every right to peaceably protest in the public streets and parks, but when they forcibly and illegally breached the federal property to shut down a Constitutional process, those protestors deserved a swift and if necessary harsh response to prevent such insurrection from succeeding, and now they deserve to be tracked down and arrested and pay a severe price under the law.

It's not about how stupid the protest was in the first place, they had every right to vent...but those who crossed the line to sedition and insurrection need to be held fully accountable...and there's a lot of video evidence.

I took the same position with regard to the criminal behavior in any other riot.
+1 spot on MD. These people today became an exact carbon copy of the people on the other side they have been so critical of. Truly disgusting behavior.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 pm

#1 spot on MD. These people today became an exact carbon copy of the people on the other side they have been so critical of. Truly disgusting behavior.
Evidently “carbon copy” means something different in your world.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:38 pm

#1 spot on MD. These people today became an exact carbon copy of the people on the other side they have been so critical of. Truly disgusting behavior.
Not really crusty. It means they employed the same tactics the Antifa folks used when all of their "peaceful" marches turned into slug fests. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This group would have fit in nicely with their fellow anarchists in Seattle and Portland. The rednecks did up the ante a bit. They raided the capital, the antifa folks only took over a police station and laid claim to several blocks of Portland as their own personal little nation. It was bound to happen. The rednecks tore a page out of the ANTIFA playbook and injected it with steroids. There is one advantage with the rednecks. In a day or 2 they have to go back to work so they can pay for their pick up trucks.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:38 pm

Not really crusty. It means they employed the same tactics the Antifa folks used when all of their "peaceful" marches turned into slug fests. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This group would have fit in nicely with their fellow anarchists in Seattle and Portland. The rednecks did up the ante a bit. They raided the capital, the antifa folks only took over a police station and laid claim to several blocks of Portland as their own personal little nation. It was bound to happen. The rednecks tore a page out of the ANTIFA playbook and injected it with steroids. There is one advantage with the rednecks. In a day or 2 they have to go back to work so they can pay for their pick up trucks.
Crusty?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Same comments for me.

And it is the same response I had for the handful of George Floyd protesters that got out of hand and turned into riots, destruction, and violence. Let’s hope these troublemakers don’t keep coming back for 2 months the way those did.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm I’m a fan of no tolerance for lousy behavior.
Yeah, but everyone got out alive. If the police had treated the event as a terrorist attack on our Nation's Capitol----because that's what this was----, and used live rounds? Think about how many would have died today.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:59 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm I’m a fan of no tolerance for lousy behavior.
Yeah, but everyone got out alive. If the police had treated the event as a terrorist attack on our Nation's Capitol----because that's what this was----, and used live rounds? Think about how many would have died today.
Actually no - one woman died of a gunshot wound received while in the Capitol building. The Capitol police force needs a reckoning as well - as they should have treated such a breach as a terrorist attack.

Lots of prosecutions should flow from this event. Anyone seen on video in the building entering without permission is guilty of a crime.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:04 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:59 pm
Actually no - one woman died of a gunshot wound received while in the Capitol building. The Capitol police force needs a reckoning as well - as they should have treated such a breach as a terrorist attack.

Lots of prosecutions should flow from this event. Anyone seen on video in the building entering without permission is guilty of a crime.
Sadly, what we witnessed and learned in Seattle When the took over the Government Building, may very well have contributed to this decision. Just don’t know.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
CU77

Post by CU77 »

USCP seems under-supervised:
Oversight
The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.

Capitol Police Board
Michael C. Stenger, United States Senate Sergeant at Arms
Paul D. Irving, U.S. House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms (Chairman)
J. Brett Blanton, Architect of the Capitol
Steven A. Sund, Chief of Police (Ex-Officio Member)
https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/oversight

No connection to Homeland Security?

I have to say this is pretty shocking.

Return to “POLITICS”