2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU77

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by CU77 »

https://twitter.com/RepNancyMace/status ... 3319299073

I'm glad to see the Traitor Caucus get a little dose of fear of what they've enabled.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Had this been BLM the cops would have emptied their guns on the protestors.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

I'm pleased with what Mitch McConnell said except... His comparing what's going on right now with when the Dems did the same in 2016. As well as 2004, 2000. Obviously he said all this before the floor was cleared...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
njbill

Post by njbill »

T**** will probably be awarding these goons the presidential medal of freedom.
a fan

Post by a fan »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:44 pm Tear gas inside the Capitol.

Pence and Grassley in special secure location.

President finally puts out a message that things have gone too far...(WAY too late).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell us about Antifa again, Republican posters. And how the Dems didn't condemn things fast enough.

We have more than a few posters with egg on their face. You gents ASKED for this.

Happy?

BTW-----all it takes is for one single person to shoot a gun...and then we have REAL problems. Fing idiots.
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:56 pm
3rdPersonPlural wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:51 pm If objecting at the congressional level to election results (over clear constitutional rules) is now endorsed by the republicans, how long do we think it will take before the Dems catch on and federalize elections (security!!) and eliminate the Electoral College.

I am no fan of the electoral college, but ill-considered gestures have unforeseen consequences.
Yep. Been saying this since Trump took office. Republican voters and leaders are counting on the fact that Dems aren't as corrupt and ethically bankrupt as Republicans.

I'm going to laugh my *ss off if they find out they hard way that they're wrong.
The few people I know who are 'operatives' in DC tell me that the Dems have concluded that the 'when they go low we go high' mantra wins good press but not votes.

Duh.

Dems with a 3 governing bodies are gonna pack the court, end the filibuster, get most states to assign their electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote nationally (here is the Colorado incidence: https://ballotpedia.org/Colorado_Propos ... dum_(2020) ), and run up a YUGE bill doing infrastructure.

More stuff will get done. Richer than rich people will get their tax loopholes cancelled. Po' folk will get a tax break. I suspect that Biden will be on a rampage to make the Biden Presidency relevant. IMHO.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:44 pm
calourie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:41 pm Zombie Apocalypse taking place right now at our nation's capitol building. I'm blaming Salty.
I saw him on the steps.....
Not a joke; this is on all of the Complicits. OS, YA, 6ft, and folks like them. They have stopped supporting American values.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/06 ... toral-vote

"Chaos engulfed the Capitol on Wednesday as a faction of Republicans sought to overturn President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s victory in Congress and a group of protesters loyal to President Trump tried to storm the building, demanding to be heard.
Around 2:15 p.m., the proceedings ground to a halt as security rushed Vice President Mike Pence out of the Senate chamber and the Capitol building was placed on lockdown, with senators and members of the House locked inside their chambers.

The extraordinary day in Washington laid bare deep divisions both between the two parties and within Republican ranks, the ceremonial counting of electoral votes that unfolds every four years in Congress was transformed into an explosive spectacle, with President Trump stoking the unrest.
“This is what you’ve gotten, guys,” Senator Mitt Romney, Republican of Utah, yelled as the mayhem unfolded in the Senate chamber, apparently addressing his colleagues who were leading the charge to press Mr. Trump’s false claims of a stolen election.

A group of Republicans led by Senator Ted Cruz of Texas objected early Wednesday afternoon to the counting of Arizona’s electoral votes, lodging the first of several extraordinary challenges to its outcome and forcing a two-hour debate in the House and Senate over Mr. Trump’s reckless election fraud claims.

“I rise for myself and 60 of my colleges to object to the count of the electoral ballots from Arizona,” said Representative Paul Gosar, Republican of Arizona. His objection was met with widespread applause by Republicans gathered on the floor of the House of Representatives for the joint session.

Bipartisan majorities in each chamber were prepared to turn back that challenge and others and formalize Mr. Biden’s victory. But the marathon session promised to be a volatile final act of the Trump presidency, with Mr. Trump — unwilling to cede the limelight or his fantasy of victory — transforming a moment of Democratic triumph into a day of defiance by summoning supporters to his backyard for an airing of grievances.

“We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen,” Mr. Trump told a gathering of die-hard fans at the Ellipse behind the White House. He urged them to go to the Capitol to register their discontent, not long before a group of protesters breached barricades outside the edifice, clashing with police.

By using the proceeding as a forum for trying to subvert a democratic election, Mr. Trump and his allies are going where no party has since the Reconstruction era of the 19th century, when Congress bargained over the presidency. The effort had already badly divided the Republican Party, forcing lawmakers to go on the record either siding with the president or upholding the results of a democratic election."
ggait

Post by ggait »

calourie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:41 pm Zombie Apocalypse taking place right now at our nation's capitol building. I'm blaming Salty.
Hopefully, all the protesters brought guns with them. As is their right in DC -- US v. Heller.

Members of Congress should bring their guns too -- best way to stop a bad guy is a good guy with a gun. Thanks Scalia!

Fox News bemoaning how bad a job Capitol police are doing.

MAGA.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

It is time to impeach this mother fu**Ker again. Suspect we will have better success. You would get 60 votes this time.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Capital police- "mall cops."

A whole bunch of Paul Blarts.

Our friend is one. He loves protests. It's the only excitement they get.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

National Guard is being called to the Capitol.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:54 pm It is time to impeach this mother fu**Ker again. Suspect we will have better success. You would get 60 votes this time.
That first effort was awesome. All little ds. And Romney.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

ggait wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:50 pm
Hopefully, all the protesters brought guns with them. As is their right in DC -- US v. Heller.

Members of Congress should bring their guns too -- best way to stop a bad guy is a good guy with a gun. Thanks Scalia!

Fox News bemoaning how bad a job Capitol police are doing.

MAGA.
Here in DC they were on radio this morning complaining about no port-a-johns. Calling DC Mayor racist for not providing them. Idiot was standing on The Mall, controlled by IMPOTUS o d, not DC.

Anyone remember the peaceful protestors who SWARMED The Mall post 2016 election?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I bet Faux News is still talking about anything but this Act of Terror...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Igor Bobic@igorbobic
9 mins ago
They’re in the chamber. One is up on the dais yelling “Trump won that election!” This is insane
Caddy Day
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

This is the most shameful day in Republican history. The whole world is watching.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Seditionists the lot of them. Leave or bear the painful consequences. Start with rubber bullets and move up.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
njbill

Post by njbill »

Wonder what the Kelly girl is going to say now once they get to Georgia. She was supposed to be the one who would register the objection to the Georgia electoral voters.

Return to “POLITICS”