Notre Dame 2021

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Farfromgeneva

Re: Notre Dame 2021

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Surfs_Up wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:07 pm Coaches specifically told my son, don't go sharing this offer and shopping us around. It was a, accept the offer, or we move on. That is what I mean by the power and lack of transparency.
“Fill or kill”

When the person negotiating on the other side has the inventory (scholarships, tips, slots) you can only game it out and bluff to improve ones situation or accept the offer. There’s a limit in how much the kids can take this power (and maybe that’s not any big deal in non revenue sports at non profit places of higher learning)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
DU-fan

Post by DU-fan »

Quote from Corrigan in uslaxmagazinen regarding no ACC tournament: https://www.uslaxmagazine.com/college/m ... sse-season

Conference tournament: None this year. “Regardless of what it looks like, it’s going to be an arduous journey for the players,” said Notre Dame coach Kevin Corrigan, whose team won’t start practicing until Jan. 27. “To focus through all the protocols and everything else, it’s exhausting. The social restrictions, logistical restrictions of every single day, it gives you a headache. Just how to just get guys through the locker room. Things you never gave seconds of thought to before. That’s exhausting for everybody.”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

With relation to 2021, anyone heard anything about Emmett Barger? Also, any rumblings about starters etc.?
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

I found this thread on page 4. Do the Notre Dame fans post on another website, kinda like syracusefan.com?

I watched the youtube highlights of ND's win over Robert Morris. They looked good. Lots of talent all over the field. I wouldn't be surprised if they made the semis this season. RoMo played a lot of zone. I'm not sure if Notre Dame will see any more zone this season based on who they're playing and how they executed vs. RoMo.
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

I’m not sure any of the old time LP posters that I
remember ever made it over here.
rolldodge

Post by rolldodge »

ohmilax34 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:28 pm I found this thread on page 4. Do the Notre Dame fans post on another website, kinda like syracusefan.com?

I watched the youtube highlights of ND's win over Robert Morris. They looked good. Lots of talent all over the field. I wouldn't be surprised if they made the semis this season. RoMo played a lot of zone. I'm not sure if Notre Dame will see any more zone this season based on who they're playing and how they executed vs. RoMo.
Call this a strong opinion, loosely held, but based on watching some games so far, they look like the most “complete” team in the ACC.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Connor Morin injured?
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:46 pm Connor Morin injured?
Looks like he's just riding the bench while some youngin's are putting up pretty good performances...
Caddy Day
courtdog

Post by courtdog »

I think ND breaks through this year. A lot of talent and if they can control FO in the ACC play, they have enough fire power.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”