2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:51 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:49 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:26 pm
CU77 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:22 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:55 pm as ashamed as the debunked Russian conspiracy theorists who put this country through 5 years of hell.
What, the Trump Tower meeting never happened? Don Jr's "I love it!" email was faked? Comey was not fired? Trump did not say to the Russian Foreign Minister the next day that "I faced great pressure because of Russia, that’s taken off”?

Good to know, thanks.
That hasn’t mattered since 1990.
How did that effect the outcome of the election ? How widespread was the Russian "interference" influence ?
Comey's firing & the meeting with the foreign minister came after the election.
Your guy Putin said Russia helped Trump and hurt Clinton. Good enough for me. Here is your commander in chief:

MAGA
So what ? Did it make a difference ? Lots of people take credit for Trump's win.
Are you concerned about the impact our allies' intel services or the Ukrainian govt had on the campaign ?
Nope.

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:05 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:35 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:32 pm
That hasn’t mattered since 1990.
Is 1990 also when Salty decided that protect/defend the Constitution didn't matter any more either? Just party over country from then on?
If that slur was true, 1976 would be the date.
Culture war became more important.
That's the only war you know anything about.
Yep. Didn’t have to go the military route like many of my friends! Thanks for your service. I had options. My father didn’t so he and his brothers all went to the AF except for one....none of them had a good experience 😢
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

All hail...the President of The United States of America

That is the guy you voted for....
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Had posted this a on another thread but might be more interesting here

BTW, my sister in Oakland (super liberal, well meaning, but isn’t great with cost/benefit analysis and very outcome focused lacking a ton of understanding of processes) apologized to me yesterday for sending money to Warnock and Ossof because she “knows it’s gross and someone out of state shouldn’t do that and wouldn’t like people getting involved in her states politics”. That’s an extreme liberal Bay Area person. Sure she acted, but look at the (over the top apologetic) moral compass she has around that compared with, say, Lindsey Graham or Josh Hawley.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:29 pm All hail...the President of The United States of America

https://www.americanmint.com/media/imag ... 00x600.jpg

I'm surprised he didn't choose this profile:

or possibly this:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ggait

Post by ggait »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:33 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics ... index.html

Hillary Clinton supporters
Yup.

RINO, Never Trump, Deep Staters. Ignore them.

We should all follow Cruz, Hawley instead. Party over country -- always.

"I would like for you to do us a favor." "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes."

And what does Salty say?

Junk mail-in votes! Butter emails!! Tan suit!!!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:33 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics ... index.html

Yup.

"I would like for you to do us a favor." "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes."

And what does Salty say?

Don’t forget Obama handed out free phones.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:29 pm All hail...the President of The United States of America

https://www.americanmint.com/media/imag ... 00x600.jpg

I'm surprised he didn't choose this profile:

or possibly this:

The Commander In Chief
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:12 pm
ggait wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:06 pm Banana Republican Trump-sucker rat-forking caucus in the Senate now up to 12. Including Hawley (Yale Law), Cruz (Harvard Law), Kennedy (UVA Law) who obviously know better. Some real profiles in craven sleaze there.

If any of those 12 happen to get elected in 2024, we already know that their election was a fraud and so must be overturned.

And Salty will clutch his pearls in horror about how awful that effort would be.
Well. Whaddaya know. It's now up to 12 Senators exercising their right to object, on the record.
Is it still 140 in the House ?
Boxer could muster only herself in the Senate in '04 & Waters couldn't get any Senator to join her in '16.
Maybe Hawley's not so far out of the mainstream. It will be interesting to see what they bring forward.
obtw -- Senators only run in one state, so save your crocodile tears.
Senate Republicans: It's not our job to hear any evidence in an impeachment trial

Senate Republicans: It's our job to introduce and hear fake evidence to try to overturn a presidential election.

Executive, House and Senate Republicans: There was election fraud!

Executive, House and Senate Republicans (and on tape, the president): I need you to commit election fraud to overturn a valid election result!
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:15 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 pm

Yup.

And what does Salty say?

Don’t forget Obama handed out free phones.
Oh the drama ! Have the former Postmaster Generals written a letter yet ? How 'bout the 50 IC old pros ? You found her emails ?

Hey, I liked that tan suit. Next election vote we can vote via Obamaphones. Barbra Boxer & Maxine Waters are vindicated.
ggait

Post by ggait »

At least these 7 conservative GOP congressfolk have a bit of a clue:

From a purely partisan perspective, Republican presidential candidates have won the national popular vote only once in the last 32 years. They have therefore depended on the electoral college for nearly all presidential victories in the last generation. If we perpetuate the notion that Congress may disregard certified electoral votes—based solely on its own assessment that one or more states mishandled the presidential election—we will be delegitimizing the very system that led Donald Trump to victory in 2016, and that could provide the only path to victory in 2024.

Word.

Doofuses like Salty, Hawley, Cruz and the 140 member House dumb-ass caucus need to think before speaking. States rights and the Electoral College are things that benefit the...wait for it...GOP. Wait, what?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5324 ... -challenge
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:26 am At least these 7 conservative GOP congressfolk have a bit of a clue:

From a purely partisan perspective, Republican presidential candidates have won the national popular vote only once in the last 32 years. They have therefore depended on the electoral college for nearly all presidential victories in the last generation. If we perpetuate the notion that Congress may disregard certified electoral votes—based solely on its own assessment that one or more states mishandled the presidential election—we will be delegitimizing the very system that led Donald Trump to victory in 2016, and that could provide the only path to victory in 2024.

Word.

Doofuses like Salty, Hawley, Cruz and the 140 member House dumb-ass caucus need to think before speaking. States rights and the Electoral College are things that benefit the...wait for it...GOP. Wait, what?

I agree with this part of their letter :
The elections held in at least six battleground states raise profound questions, and it is a legal, constitutional, and moral imperative that they be answered.
That's what is being done. Otherwise, it will be swept under the rug.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:17 am
ggait wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:26 am At least these 7 conservative GOP congressfolk have a bit of a clue:

Word.

The elections held in at least six battleground states raise profound questions, and it is a legal, constitutional, and moral imperative that they be answered.
Such baloney. You reached the sad phase of your partisan episode.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:25 am

Word.

Why are these republicans still sticking up for trump? They look like a complete bunch of idiots. This trump call to the SoS of Georgia was the most pathetic thing I have heard in a very long time. Go away trump, just go away, go play golf or something. The sad part is that this weed is now the face of the republican party. trump is making the democrats look brilliant, and that is a tough thing to do. The democrats just have to stand aside and watch trump implode all on his own.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:35 pm The Commander In Chief

The Rogue's Gallery of America's enemies.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:50 am

Word.

Why are these republicans still sticking up for trump? They look like a complete bunch of idiots. This trump call to the SoS of Georgia was the most pathetic thing I have heard in a very long time. Go away trump, just go away, go play golf or something. The sad part is that this weed is now the face of the republican party. trump is making the democrats look brilliant, and that is a tough thing to do. The democrats just have to stand aside and watch trump implode all on his own.
You got it wrong. Schmidlap says it’s all by the book and for the betterment of the country. Trump is trying to save us from junk mail voting.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Word.

Reached the sad phase a long time ago.... didn’t just happen on November 3rd.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Barbara Boxer started it!

That’s the best that The Banana Republicans can come up with.

That’s pathetic coming from 6 year olds.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:28 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:50 am

Word.

You got it wrong. Schmidlap says it’s all by the book and for the betterment of the country. Trump is trying to save us from junk mail voting.
OS has his opinions and I respect the fact he stays loyal to his party. I'm judging that rat faced weasel trump by his own words and actions. The republican faithful should be running away from trump like he was a case of the clap.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”