CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:23 pm :lol: ^^^ Dmac -- get over to Altmar & give us a first hand report.
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

I've got family a little southeast of Syracuse. I feel like driving around rural upstate NY and rural PA in the past decade, I see as many or more confederate flags than driving around rural VA and NC. It's the darnedest thing.
old salt

Post by old salt »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:43 pm I've got family a little southeast of Syracuse. I feel like driving around rural upstate NY and rural PA in the past decade, I see as many or more confederate flags than driving around rural VA and NC. It's the darnedest thing.
Living in SoMd then central Md since 1978, I recall seeing just 1 Confederate flag.
It flew on a tall flag pole in front of a well kept house, across the highway (old MD 2) from the Frying Pan restaurant in Lusby, just north of Southern Middle School, just north of the county athletic fields.
I don't recall seeing it last time(s) I drove that route.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:17 pm
holmes435 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:43 pm I've got family a little southeast of Syracuse. I feel like driving around rural upstate NY and rural PA in the past decade, I see as many or more confederate flags than driving around rural VA and NC. It's the darnedest thing.
Living in SoMd then central Md since 1978, I recall seeing just 1 Confederate flag.
It flew on a tall flag pole in front of a well kept house, across the highway (old MD 2) from the Frying Pan restaurant in Lusby, just north of Southern Middle School, just north of the county athletic fields.
Probably died off.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:23 pm :lol: ^^^ Dmac -- get over to Altmar & give us a first hand report.
Nah, am plenty close enough right here, bit of a different breed out Sweega (that's how Oswegonians pronounce it) way.
Never been too fond of those parts. Their claim to fame:
Many of us refer to Oswego as “the middle of nowhere in upstate New York,” but Oswego is, in fact, world famous. The city of Oswego once won the “Guinness Book of World Records” award for having more bars per square mile than any other city in America. This can mean only good things for those of us above the legal drinking age.
Not too many of 'em you'd call classy joints.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

sheesh, in MD and PA I see them surprisingly frequently in the back of pick up trucks, though only occasionally on flag poles though...are you sure you're tuned in? Saw quite a few on poles driving south to Florida though.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Eastern shore & west of Gaithersburg you'll see plenty. Middle Neck, Northern Neck of VA & your area are a mixed bag. Plenty of them depending where and when you are out. A lot more out the past 4 years on boats there alongside the T & blue line flags.

I see a few every day here in VA Beach.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:02 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:37 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:05 pm
why did they blow the milk truck up?
I don’t have a punch line.
Neither did the movie......the remake was even more UN fun to watch.

Don't miss my mini (original era), but I do miss driving it.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:06 am

Thanks.
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:43 pm
Eastern shore & west of Gaithersburg you'll see plenty. Middle Neck, Northern Neck of VA & your area are a mixed bag. Plenty of them depending where and when you are out. A lot more out the past 4 years on boats there alongside the T & blue line flags.

I see a few every day here in VA Beach.
why the bigoted generalizations? Some pretty good lacrosse players out of Walpole, girls & boyz

2020? That IS this year, correct? Stay woke, pretend liberals.

https://www.boston.com/sports/local-new ... 0no%20more.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:22 am

Thanks.
pickNroll ?

or

pickNslip?
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:46 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:22 am

Thanks.
pickNroll ?

or

pickNslip?
pickNpop
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

pop always the shooter?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:25 pm
Nah, am plenty close enough right here, bit of a different breed out Sweega (that's how Oswegonians pronounce it) way.
Never been too fond of those parts. Their claim to fame:
Many of us refer to Oswego as “the middle of nowhere in upstate New York,” but Oswego is, in fact, world famous. The city of Oswego once won the “Guinness Book of World Records” award for having more bars per square mile than any other city in America. This can mean only good things for those of us above the legal drinking age.
Not too many of 'em you'd call classy joints.
Come on Dmac, your pulling our leg here. Oswego is a rest stop before everybody hits the thousand islands for the weekend. The middle of nowhere NYS begins when you get to Gouverneur and Massena. You know your in the middle of nowhere NYS when all the radio stations you receive are all in French.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:58 am pop always the shooter?
Ask coach Knight.

“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:58 pm Stalwart citizens in Oswego county, NY display good citizenship and wholesomeness {sic}:

https://www.syracuse.com/galleries/UFVV ... TTMPKPKAA/

'White Trash Lives Matter' display in Oswego County

https://www.syracuse.com/resizer/KDe8jI ... BHW4UQ.JPG

This is what the entire country would look like if the right wingers could have their utopian paradise as they imagine it.
No, this is just another “form of peaceful protest” and free speech at work “helping give voice” to an ignored group of citizens.

Opposite side of the BLM coin.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:53 pm
sheesh, in MD and PA I see them surprisingly frequently in the back of pick up trucks, though only occasionally on flag poles though...are you sure you're tuned in? Saw quite a few on poles driving south to Florida though.
I'm plenty tuned in. Flying flags in the back of pickup trucks wasn't a big thing in SoMd then or apparently now in the Annapolis area.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:52 pm
I'm plenty tuned in. Flying flags in the back of pickup trucks wasn't a big thing in SoMd then or apparently now in the Annapolis area.
You are right about the pickups: https://www.capitalgazette.com/ph-ac-cn ... utType=amp
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Must be one of the grievances classes.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:14 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:52 pm
You are right about the pickups: https://www.capitalgazette.com/ph-ac-cn ... utType=amp
:lol: ...one old faded flag on a pole in Glen Burnie (closer to Baltimore than Annapolis, geographically & culturally).
A flag taped on a mail box in Edgewater is all the Crabwrapper investigative journalists could find. All over 5 years ago.
Thanks for proving my point.

Return to “POLITICS”