2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am
njbill wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:15 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:21 am
njbill wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:34 pm If senator-to-be, dumb as a rock (with apologies to rocks), failed (loser) football coach Tommy Tubby Toy actually tries to register an objection to the electoral college votes in any states, he will learn very quickly what happens if you cross Mitch McConnell.

Teletubby will find out that the Senate has opened an office building annex in Westminster Maryland where Tub’s office will be located. And TTT’s sole committee assignment will be on the committee in charge of paper clip purchasing.

T**** is mentally ill. I debate that conclusion with my daughter, a licensed psychologist, from time to time. She disagrees and says he has some other condition. Not being encumbered by technicalities, my simplistic mind is happy to just say he is mentally ill.
Sorry to upset your apple cart counselor. Tommy Tubberville will be a US Senator. What are you again? :D
I forgot. He is also a crook, a swindler.

He makes Goober Gohmert look like a Mensa member.

And he wants to break the law as his first act as a senator? What a quality guy.

If you are such a fan, you could always move to Alabama so he can be your senator.
No need to counselor. I live in NYS where corruption is king. You ever heard of King Andy and the Buffalo billions? Does corruption and political graft bother you when it comes from your beloved Democrats?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/21/audit-fin ... tax-money/

So lecture me again about crooks counselor. King Andy has allegedly been in the mix to be YOUR next AG. All these people convicted in the BUFFALO BILLIONS were all butt licking friends of King Andy. :roll:
I don’t know, blue. I think you would fit right in in Alabama. Your kinda people.
DMac

Post by DMac »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:34 pm
T**** is mentally ill. I debate that conclusion with my daughter, a licensed psychologist, from time to time. She disagrees and says he has some other condition. Not being encumbered by technicalities, my simplistic mind is happy to just say he is mentally ill.
His niece, Mary, also a psychologist, says he has "serious psychological problems". Also not encumbered by technicalities I just say he's a wacked out nut job. Sad part is, we pretty much knew that and he still ended up in the Oval Office. You put a nut in the Oval Office and you end up with a nut in the Oval Office. The rest is history.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:27 am
njbill wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:34 pm If senator-to-be, dumb as a rock (with apologies to rocks), failed (loser) football coach Tommy Tubby Toy actually tries to register an objection to the electoral college votes in any states, he will learn very quickly what happens if you cross Mitch McConnell.

Teletubby will find out that the Senate has opened an office building annex in Westminster Maryland where Tub’s office will be located. And TTT’s sole committee assignment will be on the committee in charge of paper clip purchasing.

Sorry to upset your apple cart counselor. Tommy Tubberville will be a US Senator. What are you again? :D
Not dumb as a rock?
He will be a US senator. Who are you? Smart enough to be elected in the state of Alabama. What national political office were you elected to? Moderate Republicans are just about as popular as a case of the clap. Especially in the NE United States. :D
:lol: :roll: yes, he got elected in Alabama. 'Nuff said?

Seriously, he's dumb as a rock...but hey, if you think all Senators are necessarily smart...or....honest...or....???
So what about King Andy and the Buffalo Billions? King Andy may have been on a short list to be YOUR next AG. You won't say jack squat about that will you? King Andy and his cronies are a bunch of low life scum bag thieves. The good marshmallow fluff republican that you are is all bent out of shape over Senator Tubby. You don't give a flying fig over the corruption and abuse of King Andy. Carry on trooper, carry on... :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:48 am

And he wants to break the law as his first act as a senator? What a quality guy.

If you are such a fan, you could always move to Alabama so he can be your senator.
No need to counselor. I live in NYS where corruption is king. You ever heard of King Andy and the Buffalo billions? Does corruption and political graft bother you when it comes from your beloved Democrats?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/21/audit-fin ... tax-money/

So lecture me again about crooks counselor. King Andy has allegedly been in the mix to be YOUR next AG. All these people convicted in the BUFFALO BILLIONS were all butt licking friends of King Andy. :roll:
I don’t know, blue. I think you would fit right in in Alabama. Your kinda people.
I made 5 parachute jumps at Fryer DZ in Alabama, close as i ever got in that state. Your kinda people run all the Democrat bastions in the NE. Your kinda people have f**ked up much more than a bunch of Alabama rednecks could ever dream of. I would take an Alabama redneck over an ambulance chasing Jersey lawyer any day of the week. :D
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:53 am

Not dumb as a rock?
He will be a US senator. Who are you? Smart enough to be elected in the state of Alabama. What national political office were you elected to? Moderate Republicans are just about as popular as a case of the clap. Especially in the NE United States. :D

Seriously, he's dumb as a rock...but hey, if you think all Senators are necessarily smart...or....honest...or....???
So what about King Andy and the Buffalo Billions? King Andy may have been on a short list to be YOUR next AG. You won't say jack squat about that will you? King Andy and his cronies are a bunch of low life scum bag thieves. The good marshmallow fluff republican that you are is all bent out of shape over Senator Tubby. You don't give a flying fig over the corruption and abuse of King Andy. Carry on trooper, carry on... :roll:
hey, we get it that you hate Cuomo. Go vote or move to another state...
I'm happy with my Governor Hogan, didn't like O'Malley at all...I vote.
njbill

Post by njbill »

So put your money where your mouth is. Move there.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:00 pm

Not dumb as a rock?

". Go vote or move to another state.."

there are 8 million brain damaged dumbass democrats in NYC that dictate the politics in NYS. Easy for you to say to vote or move to another state. You can't be that dumb to be that oblivious to the dynamics of politics in NYS. NYS will be run as the folks in NYC dictate it will be run. Those of us here in Upstate NY are just along for the ride. Do you think King Andy would be governor of this state without the advantage he has in NYC? F**K NO he would not!!! :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:01 pm So put your money where your mouth is. Move there.
That is one tough call to have to make. Choose between a bunch of rednecks or a bunch of ambulance chasing northeast lawyers. i just watched a commercial on tv about some slip and fall law firm. All of a sudden some of the lawyers on this forum came to mind. I deserve ALL THE MONEY I'M ENTITLED TO... right NJ? :roll: :roll: :roll: The problem really is originating from a redneck senator to be. I slipped on the ice this morning, i'm entitled to everything you lawyers can get me. The lawyer this morning said his clients case was worth 12 million more than the insurance company offered. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:45 am

ahhh, but you seem to like the GOP crook and swindler, so hey, Alabama could be real attractive to you...the 'dumb as a rock' aspect being a bonus too...
You seem to love our Democratic crook and swindler. Move your bidness here to NYS. Be a real hero and don't take a tax break from King Andy. Move here and drop your trousers and grab your ankles... King Andy will give you a Biiiiiiiig surprise. At least dumb as a rock is not trying to f**k you in the arse when your not looking. :D Here in the City of Rochester the powers that be are demanding the owners of closed down bars and restaurants still pay for the licenses for their games in their businesses. Pool tables, foosball tables, dart boards, video games. The fact they are closed down and people can't use them is irrelevant to the beloved Democrats that run the city. Even a dumb redneck politician in Alabama could probably understand the problem in that logic. :D
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:26 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:01 pm So put your money where your mouth is. Move there.
That is one tough call to have to make. Choose between a bunch of rednecks or a bunch of ambulance chasing northeast lawyers. i just watched a commercial on tv about some slip and fall law firm. All of a sudden some of the lawyers on this forum came to mind. I deserve ALL THE MONEY I'M ENTITLED TO... right NJ? :roll: :roll: :roll: The problem really is originating from a redneck senator to be. I slipped on the ice this morning, i'm entitled to everything you lawyers can get me. The lawyer this morning said his clients case was worth 12 million more than the insurance company offered. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Once you move to Alabama, your slipping on the ice days will be behind you.

Back when Pete was still with us, I used to suggest to him that he was going to need to move out of Florida after the election. I suggested Alabama at one point. You and he can room together.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

America's reigning "dumbest congressman" has filed a lawsuit:

https://electioncases.osu.edu/wp-conten ... -Pence.pdf
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:17 pm

Not dumb as a rock?

there are 8 million brain damaged dumbass democrats in NYC that dictate the politics in NYS. Easy for you to say to vote or move to another state. You can't be that dumb to be that oblivious to the dynamics of politics in NYS. NYS will be run as the folks in NYC dictate it will be run. Those of us here in Upstate NY are just along for the ride. Do you think King Andy would be governor of this state without the advantage he has in NYC? F**K NO he would not!!! :roll:
There’s a whole bunch of people in NYC who’ve accomplished far more than Tubberville, so you sure it’s all “brain damaged dumbasses”? Or do you just not get what you want so it’s easier to disparage millions of people? NY State would be Alabama without NYC. Just go to Stueben Co and then come tell me what you think. Or the year rounders in the Adirondacks, Sullivan co, the area from Watertown to Potsdam, Hornell, Albion, Mexico NY near Syracuse, etc. endicott johnson shoes gone. Kodak-dead. Carrier and xerox relocated. You’ve got M&T, Paychex and some regional distressed dairy processors like Byrne and Crowley (who’s one their deathbed as we speak). NYC drives everything economically for the state, not the Carrier Dome, Bills Stadium, the Finger or Great Lakes or Lake Placid. If NYC were the state capital, which arguably would make sense then Upstate would then become Mississippi.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:26 pm
My father in law was, sold two years ago to a real estate developer from suburban (Vienna) DC, a owner of a minor league hockey team in suburban Atlanta and another co-owner was a very successful ambulance chaser down here named Gary Martin Hays. They’ve got plenty of dirt in Alabama and the south I assure you.

https://www.garymartinhays.com/the-lega ... ssociates/
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

:cry:
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:32 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:45 am

ahhh, but you seem to like the GOP crook and swindler, so hey, Alabama could be real attractive to you...the 'dumb as a rock' aspect being a bonus too...
You seem to love our Democratic crook and swindler. Move your bidness here to NYS. Be a real hero and don't take a tax break from King Andy. Move here and drop your trousers and grab your ankles... King Andy will give you a Biiiiiiiig surprise. At least dumb as a rock is not trying to f**k you in the arse when your not looking. :D Here in the City of Rochester the powers that be are demanding the owners of closed down bars and restaurants still pay for the licenses for their games in their businesses. Pool tables, foosball tables, dart boards, video games. The fact they are closed down and people can't use them is irrelevant to the beloved Democrats that run the city. Even a dumb redneck politician in Alabama could probably understand the problem in that logic. :D
That’s a local, Upstate NY political issue not Cuomo your referencing.

Come down south and watch the proliferation of car title shops and payday lending/check cashing storefronts and tell me people aren’t f*%king other people on the reg. I know because I almost opened one in a dingy gas station behind a bus stop (high margin, low notional $ business so you want foot traffic from people who need the service, like those that use buses for transportation). About $45k in business opening w a Western Express window and for a few grand a 6-12mo more get slot machines in there (they never leave with their cash from the cashed check in some cases) plus about $150k in liquid working capital (cash and credit facilities) plus another 6mo of opex Including a part time security guard and startup costs a run around $250k-275k and if you hustle and the location works a reasonable base case is $75-$90k in EBITDA in Yr 1 (30%+). But you are seriously butt f*%king your community and it’s all over the south.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:23 pm There’s a whole bunch of people in NYC who’ve accomplished far more than Tubberville,
If acquiring wealth by manipulating other peoples money is your measure of accomplishment.
NY State would be Alabama without NYC. Just go to Stueben Co and then come tell me what you think. Or the year rounders in the Adirondacks, Sullivan co, the area from Watertown to Potsdam, Hornell, Albion, Mexico NY near Syracuse, etc. endicott johnson shoes gone. Kodak-dead. Carrier and xerox relocated. You’ve got M&T, Paychex and some regional distressed dairy processors like Byrne and Crowley (who’s one their deathbed as we speak). NYC drives everything economically for the state, not the Carrier Dome, Bills Stadium, the Finger or Great Lakes or Lake Placid. If NYC were the state capital, which arguably would make sense then Upstate would then become Mississippi.
Thanks to the Masters of the Universe in NYC shipping the jobs offshore.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:23 pm

Not dumb as a rock?

There’s a whole bunch of people in NYC who’ve accomplished far more than Tubberville, so you sure it’s all “brain damaged dumbasses”? Or do you just not get what you want so it’s easier to disparage millions of people? NY State would be Alabama without NYC. Just go to Stueben Co and then come tell me what you think. Or the year rounders in the Adirondacks, Sullivan co, the area from Watertown to Potsdam, Hornell, Albion, Mexico NY near Syracuse, etc. endicott johnson shoes gone. Kodak-dead. Carrier and xerox relocated. You’ve got M&T, Paychex and some regional distressed dairy processors like Byrne and Crowley (who’s one their deathbed as we speak). NYC drives everything economically for the state, not the Carrier Dome, Bills Stadium, the Finger or Great Lakes or Lake Placid. If NYC were the state capital, which arguably would make sense then Upstate would then become Mississippi.
The first time I took some back roads through upstate NY, I thought I was in Tennessee. Upstate NY is closer to Mississippi than it is Metro NYC.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:23 pm There’s a whole bunch of people in NYC who’ve accomplished far more than Tubberville,
If acquiring wealth by manipulating other peoples money is your measure of accomplishment.
NY State would be Alabama without NYC. Just go to Stueben Co and then come tell me what you think. Or the year rounders in the Adirondacks, Sullivan co, the area from Watertown to Potsdam, Hornell, Albion, Mexico NY near Syracuse, etc. endicott johnson shoes gone. Kodak-dead. Carrier and xerox relocated. You’ve got M&T, Paychex and some regional distressed dairy processors like Byrne and Crowley (who’s one their deathbed as we speak). NYC drives everything economically for the state, not the Carrier Dome, Bills Stadium, the Finger or Great Lakes or Lake Placid. If NYC were the state capital, which arguably would make sense then Upstate would then become Mississippi.
United Nations, Pfizer, Kennedy Center, Julliard, etc. why are you so myopic?

Edit: Tupac was born in NYC. While he may have later identified as West Coast it was an egregious oversight to not have his name-first.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:34 pm
The Masters of the Universe in Arkansas had a lot to do with it....

https://www.demos.org/policy-briefs/not ... ing%20jobs.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:48 pm America's reigning "dumbest congressman" has filed a lawsuit:

https://electioncases.osu.edu/wp-conten ... -Pence.pdf
I was surprised to see that the Kraken is not counsel of record since she is admitted to the Texas Bar. Boy, if even Sidney Powell won’t sign onto your lawsuit, you really must be in outer space. Or is she concerned about disciplinary action the state bar might take against her?

In his lawsuit, Goober ask the court to declare unconstitutional the safe harbor law as well as the law providing the procedure for resolving any disputes concerning competing slates of electors from the same state.

The suit then goes on to request that the court interpret the 12th amendment to give Pence the power to, in essence, decide who the president is.

One teeny tiny problem. The text of the 12th amendment gives Pence one job and one job only: to open the envelopes containing the certificates. The 12th amendment does not even expressly say that Pence is the one to count the votes.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:23 pm

Not dumb as a rock?

The first time I took some back roads through upstate NY, I thought I was in Tennessee. Upstate NY is closer to Mississippi than it is Metro NYC.
And when you’re talking Upstate it’s everything north or west of Putnam Co and Middletown. There’s a lot of beauty in the state but I maintain that the local politicians (And citizens) have a lot more responsibility than the state government. Look at the credit ratings, which reflect and map to a probability of default which would come from the inability to generate enough tax receipts (or project specific revenues) to pay the bonds. The state of NY is doing better than most Upstate cities and counties in general.

Return to “POLITICS”