2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Matnum PI

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by Matnum PI »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Time for Republican Senators to step up and fight for the Presidency, like the Democrats would do if they had actually won. The proof is irrefutable! Massive late night mail-in ballot drops in swing states, stuffing the ballot boxes (on video), double voters, dead voters,
This claim about election fraud is disputed
6:23 PM · Dec 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
....fake signatures, illegal immigrant voters, banned Republican vote watchers, MORE VOTES THAN ACTUAL VOTERS (check out Detroit & Philadelphia), and much more. The numbers are far greater than what is necessary to win the individual swing states, and cannot even be contested....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h
....Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country. Freedom of the press has been gone for a long time, it is Fake News, and now we have Big Tech (with Section 230) to deal with....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h
....But when it is all over, and this period of time becomes just another ugly chapter in our Country’s history, WE WILL WIN!!!

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Preet Bharara@PreetBharara
1 hour ago
It’s getting easier and easier to tune him out
Caddy Day
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Matnum PI wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:23 pm Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Time for Republican Senators to step up and fight for the Presidency
We can be grateful that most (even possibly all) Republican Senators (including majority leader McConnell and majority whip Thune) are refusing to back Trump on this attempt at a coup d'etat.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... a-shot-dog
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Content of above Bloomberg link...

Thune Sees Challenge to Biden Win Going Down Like ‘Shot Dog’
By Billy House and Laura Litvan
December 21, 2020, 11:48 PM EST Updated on December 22, 2020, 10:10 AM EST

The Senate’s No. 2 Republican said Monday that any attempt by a handful of House conservatives to challenge the Electoral College’s results proclaiming Joe Biden the next president is “going down like a shot dog.”

Senator John Thune said he knows of no senators who have committed to join an effort by several House Republicans to challenge Biden’s election when Congress convenes Jan. 6 to count certificates of electoral votes, usually a ceremonial process.

“The thing they’ve got to remember is, it’s just not going anywhere. I mean, in the Senate it would go down like a shot dog,” Thune told reporters. “And I just don’t think it makes a lot of sense to put everybody through this when you know what the ultimate outcome is going to be.”

They met “in the Oval Office with President @realDonaldTrump, preparing to fight back against mounting evidence of voter fraud,” White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows tweeted.

Those at the meeting included Representatives Mo Brooks of Alabama, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jody Hice and Representative-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, both of Georgia, according to their tweets and statements to media. Also present were Louie Gohmert of Texas, Andy Biggs of Arizona, and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania.

“I will lead an objection to Georgia’s electors on Jan 6,” Hice tweeted after the White House meeting. “The courts refuse to hear the President’s legal case. We’re going to make sure the People can!”

The law allows for members of Congress to object to votes from any given state. The process, which would kick off debates in each chamber, requires a member of both the House and the Senate to object in writing.

“I’ve seen public statements from a couple of incoming Republicans” in the Senate, Thune said. “But I don’t know that anybody’s committed to doing it.”

Trump has said he has spoken with Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, who will be sworn in as a Republican senator on Jan. 3, about signing on to challenges on Jan. 6. But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has urged fellow Republicans not to object, saying it could hurt the party politically.

Even some of Trump’s allies in the Senate have suggested they don’t plan to object to the Electoral College count.

“I think it’d probably do more harm than good,” Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham told reporters on Monday night.
Caddy Day
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So not sure this is necessarily the best thread for this oath but playing it out here. To the comment about easier to tune out, I think that’s true and I think that he may still have a large number of followers but assume his star politically fades (he still needs acolytes and support) but regardless of there’s a traditional conservative republican wing leader that emerges there will be a dogfight to fill the political vacuum of Trump were to lose viability for 24 personally. And assume DJT Jr is out for this process. Who are the candidates, primary and secondary. And let’s skip any first terms let’s like the granny kid in the wheelchair who mis-portrayed his personal story in Western NC or crazy Greene in NW Ga, etc. that leaves?

Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Kevin MCCarthy
Ted Cruz
Nikki Hailey
(Would) Rubio (go that low to try to get ahead)?
Graham?
Ron Johnson?

Who else is in play for that devout followers of true non believers in reason/science/math/logic/etc?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
njbill

Post by njbill »

If senator-to-be, dumb as a rock (with apologies to rocks), failed (loser) football coach Tommy Tubby Toy actually tries to register an objection to the electoral college votes in any states, he will learn very quickly what happens if you cross Mitch McConnell.

Teletubby will find out that the Senate has opened an office building annex in Westminster Maryland where Tub’s office will be located. And TTT’s sole committee assignment will be on the committee in charge of paper clip purchasing.

T**** is mentally ill. I debate that conclusion with my daughter, a licensed psychologist, from time to time. She disagrees and says he has some other condition. Not being encumbered by technicalities, my simplistic mind is happy to just say he is mentally ill.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:43 pm Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Kevin MCCarthy
Ted Cruz
Nikki Hailey
(Would) Rubio (go that low to try to get ahead)?
Graham?
Ron Johnson?

Who else is in play for that devout followers of true non believers in reason/science/math/logic/etc?
Right now I would guess Cruz v Hailey in the final. Neither is a true non believer though both are good at faking it. Rubio would certainly go there (IMO) but I think the "little Marco" sobriquet is just a bit too close to the truth.

VERY hard to tell who will emerge from the tumult though. Four years prior, who had money on Obama in 08 or Trump in 16? Not me.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Good morning great citizens of The United States of America.....I continue to work hard for you!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 34976?s=21
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

"And the president of the United States, instead of defending us from these physical and virtual threats, has become an avowed enemy of our people, our democracy and of our Constitution. He vetoed funding for the Department of Defense and threatened to stop the COVID-19 relief package before signing it Sunday night. He has used the Oval Office as a command center for meetings with seditious kooks and conspiracy cranks as he plots a military intervention against individual American states to punish them for having the temerity to insult his fragile and sociopathic ego."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 024875001/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:34 pm If senator-to-be, dumb as a rock (with apologies to rocks), failed (loser) football coach Tommy Tubby Toy actually tries to register an objection to the electoral college votes in any states, he will learn very quickly what happens if you cross Mitch McConnell.

Teletubby will find out that the Senate has opened an office building annex in Westminster Maryland where Tub’s office will be located. And TTT’s sole committee assignment will be on the committee in charge of paper clip purchasing.

T**** is mentally ill. I debate that conclusion with my daughter, a licensed psychologist, from time to time. She disagrees and says he has some other condition. Not being encumbered by technicalities, my simplistic mind is happy to just say he is mentally ill.
Sorry to upset your apple cart counselor. Tommy Tubberville will be a US Senator. What are you again? :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:03 am Good morning great citizens of The United States of America.....I continue to work hard for you!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 34976?s=21
man there sure are some whack jobs in that thread...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:21 am
njbill wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:34 pm If senator-to-be, dumb as a rock (with apologies to rocks), failed (loser) football coach Tommy Tubby Toy actually tries to register an objection to the electoral college votes in any states, he will learn very quickly what happens if you cross Mitch McConnell.

Sorry to upset your apple cart counselor. Tommy Tubberville will be a US Senator. What are you again? :D
Not dumb as a rock?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:27 am

Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Not dumb as a rock?
He will be a US senator. Who are you? Smart enough to be elected in the state of Alabama. What national political office were you elected to? Moderate Republicans are just about as popular as a case of the clap. Especially in the NE United States. :D
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
njbill

Post by njbill »

I forgot. He is also a crook, a swindler.

He makes Goober Gohmert look like a Mensa member.

And he wants to break the law as his first act as a senator? What a quality guy.

If you are such a fan, you could always move to Alabama so he can be your senator.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:15 am

And he wants to break the law as his first act as a senator? What a quality guy.

If you are such a fan, you could always move to Alabama so he can be your senator.
No need to counselor. I live in NYS where corruption is king. You ever heard of King Andy and the Buffalo billions? Does corruption and political graft bother you when it comes from your beloved Democrats?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/21/audit-fin ... tax-money/

So lecture me again about crooks counselor. King Andy has allegedly been in the mix to be YOUR next AG. All these people convicted in the BUFFALO BILLIONS were all butt licking friends of King Andy. :roll:
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:13 am

Not dumb as a rock?
He will be a US senator. Who are you? Smart enough to be elected in the state of Alabama. What national political office were you elected to? Moderate Republicans are just about as popular as a case of the clap. Especially in the NE United States. :D
:lol: :roll: yes, he got elected in Alabama. 'Nuff said?

Seriously, he's dumb as a rock...but hey, if you think all Senators are necessarily smart...or....honest...or....???
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am
njbill wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:15 am

No need to counselor. I live in NYS where corruption is king. You ever heard of King Andy and the Buffalo billions? Does corruption and political graft bother you when it comes from your beloved Democrats?
ahhh, but you seem to like the GOP crook and swindler, so hey, Alabama could be real attractive to you...the 'dumb as a rock' aspect being a bonus too...

Return to “POLITICS”