CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:38 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:19 am
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am white terrorists arm themselves against "tyranny":

Militias challenge gun laws in Virginia: "It's about shooting tyrants in the face"

Source: CBS News

On a cold winter morning last February, a woman named Samantha assembled her AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in the parking area next to Timbrook Public Library in Campbell County, Virginia. Her husband, Chad, had his AR-15 in hand and commented, "I would trust going into a gun fight right next to my wife. I've seen her shoot."

Samantha was one of a handful of women attending the call for volunteers to join a group calling itself the Campbell County Militia. Along with Chad and Samantha (who asked to have their last name withheld), over 200 people were at the event, most of them carrying arms.

Kurt Feigel, a gun rights activist and militia organizer, told the group, "We are here today to send a clear and collective message to any would-be-tyrants that would attempt to disarm us: We will not comply."

The formation of the Campbell County Militia is part of a larger movement organized by gun rights activists pushing back against gun laws Virginia enacted in 2020. They claim the new regulations, which include a "red flag" law and universal background checks for gun purchases, infringe on their Second Amendment right to bear arms. Virginia lawmakers shelved more controversial proposals that would have banned semi-automatic guns and high capacity magazines. Still, gun rights activists are bracing for a possible future ban.

Read more: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-g ... esistance/

Against who/whom? The cops? tRUMP? the governor? or possibly the tyrants in their delusional imaginations (?)
Ever try to get close to anti GUN hypocrites like Mickey Bloomburg? Good luck getting passed his armed guards.

you were saying something about delusionals?

guns for me, none for theeeee
None for thee illegally....are you being “purposely deceptive”?

https://twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/statu ... 26272?s=20

Why don’t you care about suicides? People that kill themselves matter.
Your looking at it from the wrong perspective TLD. If you just consider it a very late 4th term abortion it all makes sense. The poor person was probably living a horrible life. Liberal logic tells us the person was better off dead anyways. What is the point of living an unhappy and unsatisfied life?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:05 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am white terrorists arm themselves against "tyranny":

Militias challenge gun laws in Virginia: "It's about shooting tyrants in the face"

On a cold winter morning last February, a woman named Samantha assembled her AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in the parking area next to Timbrook Public Library in Campbell County, Virginia. Her husband, Chad, had his AR-15 in hand and commented, "I would trust going into a gun fight right next to my wife. I've seen her shoot."

Samantha was one of a handful of women attending the call for volunteers to join a group calling itself the Campbell County Militia. Along with Chad and Samantha (who asked to have their last name withheld), over 200 people were at the event, most of them carrying arms.

Kurt Feigel, a gun rights activist and militia organizer, told the group, "We are here today to send a clear and collective message to any would-be-tyrants that would attempt to disarm us: We will not comply."

The formation of the Campbell County Militia is part of a larger movement organized by gun rights activists pushing back against gun laws Virginia enacted in 2020. They claim the new regulations, which include a "red flag" law and universal background checks for gun purchases, infringe on their Second Amendment right to bear arms. Virginia lawmakers shelved more controversial proposals that would have banned semi-automatic guns and high capacity magazines. Still, gun rights activists are bracing for a possible future ban.

Against who/whom? The cops? tRUMP? the governor? or possibly the tyrants in their delusional imaginations (?)
Ever try to get close to anti GUN hypocrites like Mickey Bloomburg? Good luck getting passed his armed guards.

Your looking at it from the wrong perspective TLD. If you just consider it a very late 4th term abortion it all makes sense. The poor person was probably living a horrible life. Liberal logic tells us the person was better off dead anyways. What is the point of living an unhappy and unsatisfied life?
You are right.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Liberal logic tells us, "their body, their choice."
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

I’m going to be adding pork to a garam masala spice packet to simmer for tonight’s dinner. Will I go to hell?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:05 pm I’m going to be adding pork to a garam masala spice packet to simmer for tonight’s dinner. Will I go to hell?
Depends if the pork was ethically sourced. And if you intentionally fed it to someone of the Jewish faith without their knowledge.
DMac

Post by DMac »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:05 pm I’m going to be adding pork to a garam masala spice packet to simmer for tonight’s dinner. Will I go to hell?
If that's all you've got to worry about, I'm bettin' you're in pretty good shape. Whole lot better than I am anyway.
Never heard of garam masala, might have to try some. How'd it all turn out?
Typical Lax Dad

“Pork”

I like garam masala, BTW.
“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:25 pm
Depends if the pork was ethically sourced. And if you intentionally fed it to someone of the Jewish faith without their knowledge.
I was referring to the Indian population that doesn’t eat piggie and it’s certainly not halal for the country’s Muslim population.
ardilla secreta

DMac wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:34 pm
If that's all you've got to worry about, I'm bettin' you're in pretty good shape. Whole lot better than I am anyway.
You can find a garam masala (hot curry blend) packet at Weggies. Sauté it with chicken or lamb and serve with basmati rice.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:46 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:25 pm
I was referring to the Indian population that doesn’t eat piggie and it’s certainly not halal for the country’s Muslim population.
Gotcha.
Still sounds delish!
;)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:49 pm
You can find a garam masala (hot curry blend) packet at Weggies. Sauté it with chicken or lamb and serve with basmati rice.
Indeed excellent.

If one is interested in exploring an array of Asian cuisines, one of my son's good buddies in college, Vanessa Pham and her sister Kim, are running a terrific start-up food company OMSOM which provides pre-blended, authentic sauces for a variety of Asian dishes.

https://omsom.com
DMac

Post by DMac »

Thanks, will pick some up...better get some basmati too, can't be using regular ol' rice I've got around the house. Got plenty of chicken, just picked up $24 worth of lamb chops for $12 too. Half off, expiration date was the next day...I aint no fool.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:45 pm
Thanks, will pick some up...better get some basmati too, can't be using regular ol' rice I've got around the house. Got plenty of chicken, just picked up $24 worth of lamb chops for $12 too. Half off, expiration date was the next day...I aint no fool.
:lol: :lol: man I don’t buy meat that close to the expiration date!
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

It aint the expiration date, it's the sell by date (I figure they play that real safe too). Think a lot of people think like you which is good for me. Damn near everything in my freezer is in there because of price, not because I needed it. Some mighty good eatin' in there, brotha.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:57 pm It aint the expiration date, it's the sell by date (I figure they play that real safe too). Think a lot of people think like you which is good for me. Damn near everything in my freezer is in there because of price, not because I needed it. Some mighty good eatin' in there, brotha.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I am sensitive. My mother traumatized me.... she was cooking hamburgers for my older brother....I came downstairs and asked my mother if she realized how bad that meat smelled? She said it was only for my brother and he would eat it anyway..... he did and was sick the next day :lol: :lol: :lol: I don’t mess around!
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Your looking at it from the wrong perspective TLD. If you just consider it a very late 4th term abortion it all makes sense. The poor person was probably living a horrible life. L̶i̶b̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ logic tells us the person was better off dead anyways. What is the point of living an unhappy and unsatisfied life?

Insert "reich wing conservative logic" {sic}. After all, they are the ones who endorse tRUMP who killed off 310,000+ Americans but those ding-dongs still call him the Chosen.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:45 pm
That’s how my dad shopped for maybe twenty years. 3-4 grocery store trips a week, pick up stuff on special, once he was divorced and retired
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP terrorists:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU77

Post by CU77 »

As of now, the Nashville bombing looks to be the work of yet another disaffected white guy ...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

CU77 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:41 am As of now, the Nashville bombing looks to be the work of yet another disaffected white guy ...
Lin Wood?

Return to “POLITICS”