White trash tide rising?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

White trash tide rising?

Post by PizzaSnake »

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Re: White trash tide rising?

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Probably not the best title for this thread but I guess it’s the originators prerogative. Makes me suspect you haven’t been to Nashville before though.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

I’m aware of Nashville and it’s reputation as a cultural Mecca and the liberal bias of its denizens. Rather, I’m predicting the ideology of the parties responsible for this spectacle, possibly tRumpian militia, although this looks pretty sophisticated for that group. Of course, Tim McVeigh managed a somewhat complicated event.

I say spectacle because, in spite of the potential for mass casualties, it appears the intent, based upon timing and the PA warning, was not to get inflict any — almost a “warning”.
Last edited by PizzaSnake on Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That is a very popular tourist area down at 2nd & abroad near the river.

Who knows, it was some a hole.
nomofogo

Post by nomofogo »

Go figure, more conspiracy theories:
https://news.yahoo.com/conspiracy-theor ... er_sig=AQA
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

AT &T switching center at epicenter. Disrupted significant swath of local telecom services including
electronic transaction clearing and 911 service.

Limited if no fatalities.

Probe? System resilience test?

No theories, just observations that suggest further inquiry.
And no, no “begging the question” here...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Let’s just hope this is a idiosyncratic event and not a canary.

Funny though I recall being in Istanbul a week before 9/11 and there was a train station bombing I missed by a day or two. Then flew back to Prague, trained to a Czesky Krumlov for a couple of days when 9/11 hit. Before the latter event I recall Europe and including Turkey had regular smaller boenning type events enough that they were somewhat desensitized to it. I hope we never get anywhere that point in this country.
old salt

Post by old salt »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:10 pm I’m aware of Nashville and it’s reputation as a cultural Mecca and the liberal bias of its denizens. Rather, I’m predicting the ideology of the parties responsible for this spectacle, possibly tRumpian militia, although this looks pretty sophisticated for that group. Of course, Tim McVeigh managed a somewhat complicated event.

I say spectacle because, in spite of the potential for mass casualties, it appears the intent, based upon timing and the PA warning, was not to get inflict any — almost a “warning”.
Smart & resourceful for white trash.

I bet he's the Russian spy who fabricated Hunter's laptop.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/c ... 052711001/
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:34 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:10 pm I’m aware of Nashville and it’s reputation as a cultural Mecca and the liberal bias of its denizens. Rather, I’m predicting the ideology of the parties responsible for this spectacle, possibly tRumpian militia, although this looks pretty sophisticated for that group. Of course, Tim McVeigh managed a somewhat complicated event.

Smart & resourceful for white trash.

I bet he's the Russian spy who fabricated Hunter's laptop.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/c ... 052711001/
He’s dead now. Like any suicide bomber. Good riddance. Smart enough to blow himself up.

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

So he’s like the Vegas shooter? Some inexplicable nut who causes great damage and is virtually impossible to profile, predict and preempt?

Now that’s disconcerting.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:39 pm So he’s like the Vegas shooter? Some inexplicable nut who causes great damage and is virtually impossible to profile, predict and preempt?

Now that’s disconcerting.
Did we miss the announcement of others dead in the Memphis,TN, signet event? This IS more like eco-terrorism, imho...and, he was dying of cancer anyway....like I already stated. Ask me how I know ;)

Can't think of one "mass" murderer that had recordings, asking people to disburse, to get outta here, before doing something.

The need to simplify and equate IS interesting.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was

Return to “POLITICS”