CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
holmes435

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by holmes435 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:04 pm Be careful if you’re in Turkey, UK or Europe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 6143778002

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Me: Reads the CNN & USA Today links about threats in the UK and Turkey
Also me: Checks thread title. 🤔
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Is there a world terror thread?
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

There could easily be if there isn't one already...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

white terrorists arm themselves against "tyranny":

Militias challenge gun laws in Virginia: "It's about shooting tyrants in the face"

Source: CBS News

On a cold winter morning last February, a woman named Samantha assembled her AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in the parking area next to Timbrook Public Library in Campbell County, Virginia. Her husband, Chad, had his AR-15 in hand and commented, "I would trust going into a gun fight right next to my wife. I've seen her shoot."

Samantha was one of a handful of women attending the call for volunteers to join a group calling itself the Campbell County Militia. Along with Chad and Samantha (who asked to have their last name withheld), over 200 people were at the event, most of them carrying arms.

Kurt Feigel, a gun rights activist and militia organizer, told the group, "We are here today to send a clear and collective message to any would-be-tyrants that would attempt to disarm us: We will not comply."

The formation of the Campbell County Militia is part of a larger movement organized by gun rights activists pushing back against gun laws Virginia enacted in 2020. They claim the new regulations, which include a "red flag" law and universal background checks for gun purchases, infringe on their Second Amendment right to bear arms. Virginia lawmakers shelved more controversial proposals that would have banned semi-automatic guns and high capacity magazines. Still, gun rights activists are bracing for a possible future ban.

Read more: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-g ... esistance/

Against who/whom? The cops? tRUMP? the governor? or possibly the tyrants in their delusional imaginations (?)
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:10 pm What's next for Antifa:
https://www.city-journal.org/whats-next-for-antifa
It is going to be a tight dance for Biden.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:48 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:10 pm What's next for Antifa:
https://www.city-journal.org/whats-next-for-antifa
It is going to be a tight dance for Biden.
Indeed.

https://www.bupipedream.com/opinions/11 ... draft-670/
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

You hear this a lot from the far right, the right, the center, some of the left and once in a while on the far left - that the Dems should reach across the aisle and appeal to a broader base, but no one ever says that on the far right or moderate right when an R wins or an R loses. And the one or two times you do hear it (like the 2012 post-mortem), someone blows right through it doubles down on tacking right.

Both sides have to give if we actually want to solve the problems our country faces. I've seen very little give from one side the past 15+ years.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:57 pm You hear this a lot from the far right, the right, the center, some of the left and once in a while on the far left - that the Dems should reach across the aisle and appeal to a broader base, but no one ever says that on the far right or moderate right when an R wins or an R loses. And the one or two times you do hear it (like the 2012 post-mortem), someone blows right through it doubles down on tacking right.

Both sides have to give if we actually want to solve the problems our country faces. I've seen very little give from one side the past 15+ years.
Not true...and this is why I like Hogan. Fast forward from 7:14 -> 9:00: https://www.c-span.org/video/?478029-1/ ... ican-party
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The leader of an anti-government white supremacist militia group and former sheriff's deputy has been convicted of hate crime charges after a pipe bomb attack on a Minnesota mosque in 2017.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/09/94487042 ... omb-attack
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Antifa and other rioters have "put Portland on the map" for insurance companies, who now refuse to insure near riot or protest sites:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/insur ... r-BB1bSgTE
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:36 pm Antifa and other rioters have "put Portland on the map" for insurance companies, who now refuse to insure near riot or protest sites:

Ouch
~Livy

ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am white terrorists arm themselves against "tyranny":

Militias challenge gun laws in Virginia: "It's about shooting tyrants in the face"

On a cold winter morning last February, a woman named Samantha assembled her AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in the parking area next to Timbrook Public Library in Campbell County, Virginia. Her husband, Chad, had his AR-15 in hand and commented, "I would trust going into a gun fight right next to my wife. I've seen her shoot."

Samantha was one of a handful of women attending the call for volunteers to join a group calling itself the Campbell County Militia. Along with Chad and Samantha (who asked to have their last name withheld), over 200 people were at the event, most of them carrying arms.

Kurt Feigel, a gun rights activist and militia organizer, told the group, "We are here today to send a clear and collective message to any would-be-tyrants that would attempt to disarm us: We will not comply."

The formation of the Campbell County Militia is part of a larger movement organized by gun rights activists pushing back against gun laws Virginia enacted in 2020. They claim the new regulations, which include a "red flag" law and universal background checks for gun purchases, infringe on their Second Amendment right to bear arms. Virginia lawmakers shelved more controversial proposals that would have banned semi-automatic guns and high capacity magazines. Still, gun rights activists are bracing for a possible future ban.

Against who/whom? The cops? tRUMP? the governor? or possibly the tyrants in their delusional imaginations (?)
Ever try to get close to anti GUN hypocrites like Mickey Bloomburg? Good luck getting passed his armed guards.

you were saying something about delusionals?

guns for me, none for theeeee
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:41 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:36 pm Antifa and other rioters have "put Portland on the map" for insurance companies, who now refuse to insure near riot or protest sites:

Ouch
Isn't that some form of discrimination? Antifa has a damn constitutional right to burn and loot and beat people up. The audacity of the insurance companies to deny them that privilege. :D The insurance companies expecting the antifa thugs to act like human beings and respect the property of other people... OUTRAGEOUS that is.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Major terrorist plot against the US, averted:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... 815baf4066
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:19 am Ever try to get close to anti GUN hypocrites like Mickey Bloomburg? Good luck getting passed his armed guards.

Bloomberg? The one who spent a billion in self promotion to get into the White House and who FAILED miserably? He's about as politically significant as yesterday's news.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:31 am Isn't that some form of discrimination? Antifa has a damn constitutional right to burn and loot and beat people up. The audacity of the insurance companies to deny them that privilege. :D The insurance companies expecting the antifa thugs to act like human beings and respect the property of other people... OUTRAGEOUS that is.

There are more Proud Boys & Boogaloo Bois in prison for terrorism than members of Antifa.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:19 am
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am white terrorists arm themselves against "tyranny":

Ever try to get close to anti GUN hypocrites like Mickey Bloomburg? Good luck getting passed his armed guards.

None for thee illegally....are you being “purposely deceptive”?

https://twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/statu ... 26272?s=20

Why don’t you care about suicides? People that kill themselves matter.
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:38 am

ah, good ole TLD, pulling the "so Fing what, he IS connected....get over it" card.

works every time.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:49 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:38 am

ah, good ole TLD, pulling the "so Fing what, he IS connected....get over it" card.

works every time.
So were you being purposely deceptive? I am going to support a cat that will possibly be in the running to be the next Mayor of NYC.....Will be good networking for a few young guys I know.... ;) hey, what are the odds your boy D. Patrick is AG? He would catch hell here! All his business would be out....
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”