All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

ABV 8.3%

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:59 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:36 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:19 am Sheesh, read the next sentence beyond your bold.

Take off the attack mode.
yes, please do. out loud.

Fact checkers would conclude that ggait learned of the existence of UMBC, and it's leader, for the first time, ever, when it's hoops team made n$aa history.

If true, I find it odd that a lacrosse fan of the DIV. I ilk knew nothing of the plush, lavish UMBC grounds. It's not like they haven't been running lax tournaments on that campus, forever, either.

Why do you think this is "attack mode"? And, why do you even care about this , at all?
nope, Reading Comprehension 101 made it simple to understand, from the entirety of the post, and the post to which he was responding, that ggait didn't know anything beyond that they played lax, only learned the inspiring story of what Hrabowski has accomplished at UMBC because of the media attention when UMBC upset UVA in bball...it's not as if that's ever mentioned when UMBC plays and wins a big lax game...

Heck, most lax players, much less fans, anywhere but next door would likely not have known anything about UMBC other than they had a team. Small Maryland system school, not College Park? why would most people know?

Even many locals wouldn't know the UMBC educational story, though it's certainly been covered in local papers, so they should know...

Heck, I pay a fair amount of attention to the local educational scene, certainly knew of the Meyerhoff Scholars program and that it was successful, but I didn't grasp the full scale of what Hrabowski was doing until I saw him at a TED talk.
you are right, you just proved it.

Moving on, no comment on my fecesbook video link of Obama's man of the year award winner, The white devil and the evil bill gates and the vaxx.

remember when all the pretends adored his comments, this summer. quoting good OLE Louis F? Think Ellen Page even loved her some NOI leadership quotes. stuppoid, un informed arrogants....
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:D ggait...on your second to last sentence...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:06 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:19 am Sheesh, read the next sentence beyond your bold.

Fact checkers would conclude that ggait learned of the existence of UMBC, and it's leader, for the first time, ever, when it's hoops team made n$aa history.

If true, I find it odd that a lacrosse fan of the DIV. I ilk knew nothing of the plush, lavish UMBC grounds. It's not like they haven't been running lax tournaments on that campus, forever, either.

Why do you think this is "attack mode"? And, why do you even care about this , at all?
nope, Reading Comprehension 101 made it simple to understand, from the entirety of the post, and the post to which he was responding, that ggait didn't know anything beyond that they played lax, only learned the inspiring story of what Hrabowski has accomplished at UMBC because of the media attention when UMBC upset UVA in bball...it's not as if that's ever mentioned when UMBC plays and wins a big lax game...

Heck, most lax players, much less fans, anywhere but next door would likely not have known anything about UMBC other than they had a team. Small Maryland system school, not College Park? why would most people know?

Even many locals wouldn't know the UMBC educational story, though it's certainly been covered in local papers, so they should know...

Heck, I pay a fair amount of attention to the local educational scene, certainly knew of the Meyerhoff Scholars program and that it was successful, but I didn't grasp the full scale of what Hrabowski was doing until I saw him at a TED talk.

Moving on, no comment on my fecesbook video link of Obama's man of the year award winner, The white devil and the evil bill gates and the vaxx.

remember when all the pretends adored his comments, this summer. quoting good OLE Louis F? Think Ellen Page even loved her some NOI leadership quotes. stuppoid, un informed arrogants....
I did respond, RRR/ABV, including on your switch in personas, to the Farrakhan redirect you attempted.

What did I 'prove'?
Read gait's response, it's simply that I'd understood his post correctly. You'd mis-read it and attacked...
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

ggait wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:02 am ABV -- I think I've been around here a lot longer than you, much of it on the old LP site.

I started posting on here on the Colorado high school threads probably 10 years ago (time flies) when my kids were playing in high school. So lots of talk about who was best among Regis Jesuit, Kent Denver or Fort Collins. I've never lived or worked in Maryland fyi. Lots of stuff on UVA and DU (which is my local college team). Lots of stuff on the shot clock, stick head dimensions and other rules changes.

And, of course, I'm famous for my Title IX analyses. If you want to know how/why Utah or Michigan could start a D1 mlax team when so many more obvious schools cannot/do not, I'd be happy to explain it to you. In extremely great detail. I'd also be happy to explain to you why University of Denver is DU rather than UD. Same goes for University of Colorado, where I follow CU's extremely good club mlax team. Come to think of it, I could also explain why CU has D1 wlax but never will have D1 mlax.

After the 1-16 shocker, there were many national news stories about who/what UMBC was. Many of those focused on Hrabowski's mentorship of aspiring AA doctors and scientists. That was news to me and inspiring stuff. So it was interesting the other day when it was mentioned that one of those UMBC AA scientists was involved in the Covid vaccine work. Which is what I posted.

I don't post much about lacrosse these days because there hasn't been any lacrosse since UVA beat Yale 18 months ago.

Cheers.
Still can't answer the simple question. Prior to the first round "schocker", had you known of UMBC existence, in any, way, shape or form? Yes or no?
Did you know they had a lacrosse team, yes or no?

I apoloigize in advance if I mis-understood your words.
_________

Regarding t-9, remember discussions, not really care who is posting the comments. I read and respect all thoughts, and call out that with which I find questions or concerns. No matter WHO they are. So, forgive me, if I don't recall what happened on a completely different website, years ago.

I do recall not ONE person answering when the Dept. of Ed, HUD, or any UNited States government agency, etc. has ever sued a university for STARTING a program. It has NEVER happened. n$aa has no legal recourse, regarding T-9. so they are a red herring argument. And, n$aa's LACK of consistency in what they think they are entitled too, which they are not, T-9's rulings. Look no further than Johns Hopkins Lacrosse and Unions Hockey programs. Or, the treatment of fall sports, currently. t-9 is about Opportunity, first and foremost.

So, again, WHO is going to file a legal action against Stanford if they start a Men's lacrosse program, Div. 1, or the Pac-10 does?
ggait

Post by ggait »

The only good thing about that game was that I did learn how impressive and inspiring a story Hrabowski/UMBC are for aspiring black scientists/doctors.
That is what I posted.

Bye Felicia.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:28 am
The only good thing about that game was that I did learn how impressive and inspiring a story Hrabowski/UMBC are for aspiring black scientists/doctors.
That is what I posted.

Bye Felicia.
It's a black hole.
Argumentation only.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:11 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:06 am

I did respond, RRR/ABV, including on your switch in personas, to the Farrakhan redirect you attempted.

What did I 'prove'?
Read gait's response, it's simply that I'd understood his post correctly. You'd mis-read it and attacked...
No. Fact checker reveal the ggait has not answered, either way, as to whether he had never, ever, heard of UMBC, in any, way , shape or form, prior to the historic Hoops upset. It's a pretty straight forward, simple , yes or no question. Again, forgive me if I mis-intepreted.

And, he comes from the mindset that it's about "wins", not doing the right thing. Answering, with a yes, or no, would be the right thing. But, to answer, at all, is a "win" for me, I guess.

And yes, this IS the V19 thread, thought it best for the conversation to go back to vaxx talk; hence the camera two back on the NOI leader and his hateful, lunatic rants on how you, the white devil, is plotting against the black man, and this garbage vaccine. Yes, back to that guy. And his covid 19 vaccine thoughts. Who, just happens to be a Former POTUSA church's man of the year award winner.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I already responded to you, RRR/ABV.
Done on Farrakhan.

How about just stop attacking fellow posters personally?
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

ggait wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:28 am
That is what I posted.

Bye Felicia.
OK.....there is no shame in not answering yes, or no. Because, your words, just prior to what just posted, also your words, clearly reads " I knew nothing of UMBC...."

T=9 lawsuits for STARTING a sport, existence? Yup....I remember your type. Runs and hides. lots of twatts to read. bye indeed.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:34 am I already responded to you, RRR/ABV.
Done on Farrakhan.

You are completely making stuff up. Who am I "attacking" ?

Or, is claiming that you are "done" with some is being a nice guy? wtheck ...

Great, be done, and ignore Louis covid vaxx comments. It has been a pattern with pretends to do so.

I am not done. Stop with the personal insults, mdlaxfan. We can start, and end, with your personall attack on a poster named joe. hate is hate, IS it not ?

Stop insulting me, with "done" or "bye" . If an attack is calling out people BS declarative statements.......fit that moniker all day long. Facts are facts.

NOI leader louis ferryCOn ....his words. Come on, it's only five minutes long. Give it a watch. Same guy ran security in Baltimore, where YOU live.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialNation ... 325414461/
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:36 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:34 am I already responded to you, RRR/ABV.
Done on Farrakhan.

You want me to be a nice guy about Farrakhan? I'm done with him...and with you accusing me of not responding.

You're attacking ggait, me, forever...whoever posts, you're looking to attack. Seriously, take a bike ride, get some endorphins flowing, and enjoy your day...and let others enjoy theirs...please.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:40 am
Done on Farrakhan.

You want me to be a nice guy about Farrakhan? I'm done with him...and with you accusing me of not responding.

You're attacking ggait, me, forever...whoever posts, you're looking to attack. Seriously, take a bike ride, get some endorphins flowing, and enjoy your day...and let others enjoy theirs...please.
I asked for proof of an attack, and all I get is more false acquisations. And your constant "go away" comments, are what is a personal attack.

If I go on a bike ride, It will be the same outcome as me being banned, or censored, or, "bye" comments. Outcome is the same. I am silenced.

I have every right to focus on the NOI video in this thread. You can go for a bike ride and chill out your attacks. Bye. see how it works ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:36 am You are completely making stuff up. Who am I "attacking" ?
Your attitude is one of confrontation, usually confronting post-ers personally. You most certainly are not the only one but, when there are post-ers confronting each other, you're involved... a lot. Pull on the reigns a little, ABV.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:26 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:22 pm
I looked at her bio. She is a UMBC undergrad. My wife met the President, Freeman Hrabowski, years ago and was so impressed with him and what he was doing for his students in the sciences.. It’s quite a story.
Like many alums of a certain school, I knew nothing about UMBC until after a certain basketball game a few years back.

If you see it, you can be it.
Visualize
Actualize
Realize
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

admin wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:50 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:36 am You are completely making stuff up. Who am I "attacking" ?
Your attitude is one of confrontation, usually confronting post-ers personally. You most certainly are not the only one but, when there are post-ers confronting each other, you're involved... a lot. Pull on the reigns a little, ABV.
confronting posters COMMENTS, or posts, or them personally?

If I am deemed " confrontational" because I point out the condraticktion in people principles, guilty as charged.

Same, for when the real personal attacks happen. Unless you approve of, clearly do you because it happens, as you just admitted, often, of comments like:

"you are NOT worthy " "go away" as not personal attacks, but me wondering why Obama's good political ally, the Billy Graham machine, is suddenly the mockery of the left? If you feel it is an ATTACK because I ask why no one cared about Obama's visit to the Graham family compound, or curious as to why they were ok to hang out with.......is an attack.

I feel attacked every single time I read "you support Trump". It is hurtful. You let it happen. as someone else said, pick a lane, fanlax, pick a lane.

BYE....in advance.

I don't follow you.......is another great one.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:45 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:28 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:14 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:14 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:22 pm
I looked at her bio. She is a UMBC undergrad. My wife met the President, Freeman Hrabowski, years ago and was so impressed with him and what he was doing for his students in the sciences.. It’s quite a story.
Like many alums of a certain school, I knew nothing about UMBC until after a certain basketball game a few years back.

Never have heard of UMBC, I thought this an odd comment, seeing that this is a lacrosse website, first and foremost.

Yet, you ggait, haven't made one comment regarding lacrosse, as far as I can tell from over 120 pages of posts. Not one . Interesting. All on the politics pages. Interesting. Just an observation.
I recall plenty from LP, including an occasion when ggait 'schooled' me on some NCAA lax regs...I learned to read and do my 'homework' more carefully when in any exchange with him as he was very likely to have done so himself...considerably advancing the likelihood that he was correct on the topic in question and worth listening to!
That IS swell, it really , really IS super interesting. As IS my observation that the same person hasn't made one comment regarding the purpose of this website, lacrosse. Oh, and talking specifically, about THIS website. So, why bring up other ones, it serves, what purpose, exactly? Just time wasting, not problem solving.

....better hurray, the infotainment chum boat is heading up the intercoastal, didn't you hear......cnn had a video of a trump boat rally, up the intercoastal......all sinking, we got that on msnbc too. can we blame Mitch yet?
why do you find it interesting at all?
It isn't as if you have made a cogent comment on any of the lax pages either...what's your point?
"look at the sunset, isn't it beautiful? "

"What's your point", asks mdlaxfan77

And, sorry, if you can't see that adding the word "cogent" is insulting, belittling, and, once again, proving that you lack principles. That my thoughts do not matter. Every post, now, has to be a tunnel slapper ? (players entering the field touch, or slap motivational sayings )

So, which IS it? Do you have me on ignore? Or, do you read my posts out loud to better understand them?

My observation, is that I found it odd that ggait doesn't have one post on any lacrosse related thread. On a lacrosse website. Not even on the women's side like a few of the prolific pretend political posters hang out.

But, you had to bring up the "score" cards, and , once again, insult another poster, with adding impossible barriers as a requirement to "post" a comment, lest each and every one of them is "cogent".

And, if you are having trouble understanding what I just wrote, hand it off to the MBA :D
But you’re not attacking another person? What a bunch of crap. You belittle and crap all over people and ignore what they’re commenting on to drive you’re own agenda all....the....time. What a hypocrite crybaby.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:35 am

More to schools than what sport they play. I don’t know much of anything about Wichita State, other than the basketball team.
Baseball team has a strong history.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

well, I'm going to take my own advice and take a bike ride, get some endorphins flowing, and enjoy my day...

hardly a bad wish on anyone...
ggait

Post by ggait »

ABV -- Prior to the 1/16 game, I probably was less than 50/50 on being able to correctly identify what the UMBC acronym stood for. But, I must confess, that I would have known that this UMBC (whatever it might have stood for) had a lacrosse team since I guess I would have seen the UMBC letters in some box scores. Which, of course, has nothing to do with what was being discussed.

So I guess your concerns would be assuaged if I had posted that I knew "virtually" nothing or "almost" nothing about UMBC?

There -- you have your Perry Mason moment.

I don't know what is up with you, but please leave me out of it. Blocking you now.

Thanks.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Done on Farrakhan.

Great, be done, and ignore Louis covid vaxx comments. It has been a pattern with pretends to do so.

I am not done. Stop with the personal insults, mdlaxfan. We can start, and end, with your personall attack on a poster named joe. hate is hate, IS it not ?

Stop insulting me, with "done" or "bye" . If an attack is calling out people BS declarative statements.......fit that moniker all day long. Facts are facts.

NOI leader louis ferryCOn ....his words. Come on, it's only five minutes long. Give it a watch. Same guy ran security in Baltimore, where YOU live.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialNation ... 325414461/
Calling someone a pretend is an attack. Yes or no? You will answer me or I will cry with 47 other useless and inarticulate posts just arguing for the sake of arguing. (And I’ll probably do it anyways even if you answer me only I’ll change the subject to whether they have better brothels in Ecuador or Cambodia)

Return to “POLITICS”