All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Brooklyn

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Brooklyn »

CU88 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:06 pm United States Coronavirus Deaths: 306,429

Repukeblican death panels sure have been busy.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The Idiot-In-Chief said at one time that a vaccine would not be distributed in New York because the governor did not want it. Evidently, NY was the first state to start vaccinating:

The first vaccine has been given in New York beginning America's most ambitious vaccination campaign

The first shots were given in the American mass vaccination campaign on Monday morning, opening a new chapter in the battle against the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more people in the United States than in any other country. Shortly after 9 a.m. on Monday, vaccinations took place in Long Island Jewish Medical Center in Queens. The pandemic has scarred New York State profoundly, leaving more than 35,000 people dead and severely weakening the economy.

“I believe this is the weapon that will end the war,” Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said at a news conference Monday morning, shortly before the shot was given to Sandra Lindsay, an intensive-care nurse. Moments later, President Trump posted on Twitter: “First Vaccine Administered. Congratulations USA! Congratulations WORLD!” though it was unclear whether he was referring to the vaccinations in New York.

The vaccinations started after the Food and Drug Administration’s emergency authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on Friday night, and as the U.S. coronavirus death toll approaches 300,000, with a steady surge in new cases daily. On Sunday, trucks and cargo planes packed with the first of nearly three million doses of coronavirus vaccine had fanned out across the country, as hospitals in all 50 states rushed to set up injection sites and their anxious workers tracked each shipment hour by hour. But the rollout is less centralized in the United States than in other countries that are racing to distribute it.

Across the country, according to Gen. Gustave F. Perna, the chief operating officer of the federal effort to develop a vaccine, 145 sites are set to receive the vaccine on Monday, 425 on Tuesday and 66 on Wednesday. A majority of the first injections are expected to be given on Monday to high-risk health care workers. In many cases, this first, limited delivery would not supply nearly enough doses to inoculate all of the doctors, nurses, security guards, receptionists and other workers who risk being exposed to the virus every day. Because the vaccines can cause side effects including fevers and aches, hospitals say they will stagger vaccination schedules among workers.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/12/14 ... n-campaign

Let's all hope that it works.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/14/health/u ... index.html

A lot of people dying..... it would be better if we went free range and let every individual how best to deal with the contagion. Personal irresponsibility is best.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:01 pm The Idiot-In-Chief said at one time that a vaccine would not be distributed in New York because the governor did not want it. Evidently, NY was the first state to start vaccinating:

The first vaccine has been given in New York beginning America's most ambitious vaccination campaign

The first shots were given in the American mass vaccination campaign on Monday morning, opening a new chapter in the battle against the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more people in the United States than in any other country. Shortly after 9 a.m. on Monday, vaccinations took place in Long Island Jewish Medical Center in Queens. The pandemic has scarred New York State profoundly, leaving more than 35,000 people dead and severely weakening the economy.

“I believe this is the weapon that will end the war,” Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said at a news conference Monday morning, shortly before the shot was given to Sandra Lindsay, an intensive-care nurse. Moments later, President Trump posted on Twitter: “First Vaccine Administered. Congratulations USA! Congratulations WORLD!” though it was unclear whether he was referring to the vaccinations in New York.

The vaccinations started after the Food and Drug Administration’s emergency authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on Friday night, and as the U.S. coronavirus death toll approaches 300,000, with a steady surge in new cases daily. On Sunday, trucks and cargo planes packed with the first of nearly three million doses of coronavirus vaccine had fanned out across the country, as hospitals in all 50 states rushed to set up injection sites and their anxious workers tracked each shipment hour by hour. But the rollout is less centralized in the United States than in other countries that are racing to distribute it.

Across the country, according to Gen. Gustave F. Perna, the chief operating officer of the federal effort to develop a vaccine, 145 sites are set to receive the vaccine on Monday, 425 on Tuesday and 66 on Wednesday. A majority of the first injections are expected to be given on Monday to high-risk health care workers. In many cases, this first, limited delivery would not supply nearly enough doses to inoculate all of the doctors, nurses, security guards, receptionists and other workers who risk being exposed to the virus every day. Because the vaccines can cause side effects including fevers and aches, hospitals say they will stagger vaccination schedules among workers.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/12/14 ... n-campaign

Let's all hope that it works.
Trump dealing again:

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:05 pm https://apple.news/ARMM_oXWTTyWDnZr_HicW7A

Looks like that NIH internship worked out for her!
well, that's just awesome. stud.
I looked at her bio. She is a UMBC undergrad. My wife met the President, Freeman Hrabowski, years ago and was so impressed with him and what he was doing for his students in the sciences.. It’s quite a story.....She has a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology.....probably more applicable than radiology. ;)
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

I looked at her bio. She is a UMBC undergrad. My wife met the President, Freeman Hrabowski, years ago and was so impressed with him and what he was doing for his students in the sciences.. It’s quite a story.
Like many alums of a certain school, I knew nothing about UMBC until after a certain basketball game a few years back.

The only good thing about that game was that I did learn how impressive and inspiring a story Hrabowski/UMBC are for aspiring black scientists/doctors.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:22 pm
I looked at her bio. She is a UMBC undergrad. My wife met the President, Freeman Hrabowski, years ago and was so impressed with him and what he was doing for his students in the sciences.. It’s quite a story.
Like many alums of a certain school, I knew nothing about UMBC until after a certain basketball game a few years back.

The only good thing about that game was that I did learn how impressive and inspiring a story Hrabowski/UMBC are for aspiring black scientists/doctors.
If you see it, you can be it.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:11 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:05 pm https://apple.news/ARMM_oXWTTyWDnZr_HicW7A

Looks like that NIH internship worked out for her!
well, that's just awesome. stud.
I looked at her bio. She is a UMBC undergrad. My wife met the President, Freeman Hrabowski, years ago and was so impressed with him and what he was doing for his students in the sciences.. It’s quite a story.....She has a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology.....probably more applicable than radiology. ;)
they do well in a lot of the stem majors. lot of computer sci folks there.
the article detailed a lot of her trip. maybe she'll be fauci and running the place in 10 or 20 years. or the next moderna.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

you are right, always tough to tell specifically as new restrictions almost always come in tandem with a number of others.
then there's sometimes having been hit harder prior, fear factor on local hospitalizations/deaths that they're in the middle of. and of course how much all the local ordinances are actually followed and not circumvented another way.
it's tough. quite the real life experiment.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/14/loui ... e-skeptic/

Sounds like the good reverend is doing his best to help the black community die in even larger #s. Maybe Doc B be can clarify for us if the term "crackers" could be interpreted as racist? I feel bad for the black community, with friends like Farrakhan, who needs enemies? The virus should be considered as "toxic waste" ? I have considered the development of the vaccine as a miracle, I will take it as soon as it is available. Helping save my life is the kind of toxic waste vaccine we need right now.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:42 am https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/14/loui ... e-skeptic/

Sounds like the good reverend is doing his best to help the black community die in even larger #s. Maybe Doc B be can clarify for us if the term "crackers" could be interpreted as racist? I feel bad for the black community, with friends like Farrakhan, who needs enemies? The virus should be considered as "toxic waste" ? I have considered the development of the vaccine as a miracle, I will take it as soon as it is available. Helping save my life is the kind of toxic waste vaccine we need right now.
He has probably already taken tha damned vaccine. He also must not have seen Fauci giving props to Kizzmekia Corbett that got the vaccine recipe dialed in.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:42 am https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/14/loui ... e-skeptic/

He has probably already taken tha damned vaccine. He also must not have seen Fauci giving props to Kizzmekia Corbett that got the vaccine recipe dialed in.
I am anxiously awaiting Doc B's spin on this. Nobody on this forum has a greater understanding of racism than he. Maybe he can explain why all those crackers are trying to inject this toxic venom into black folks? IMO the reverend Farrakhan lost all of his marbles a long time ago.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:40 am

I am anxiously awaiting Doc B's spin on this. Nobody on this forum has a greater understanding of racism than he. Maybe he can explain why all those crackers are trying to inject this toxic venom into black folks? IMO the reverend Farrakhan lost all of his marbles a long time ago.
Louis is still alive! I thought he died. Same old vile spewed by Louis. Had he been accepted into Boston Conservatory, he probably wouldn’t have turned so bitter. He was good friend with Carl McCall. Carl went one way, Louie went another. Guy is still full of hate. Fortunately he has a very small audience. Hopefully not many people will take him seriously. Enough doubt amongst the US population, you don’t need someone to make it worse.....ironically one of his harshest critics on this board shares a similar philosophy....dude hates him.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Delusional republican endures his self inflicted fate.

Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:41 am Moderna
https://flip.it/hphrpo

Regulators also confirmed the Moderna vaccine worked well in people of all ages, races and genders. Side effects were widespread, occurring in most recipients, but typically short-lived, including fatigue, headaches, muscle aches and pain at the injection site.

When it comes to flu vaccine, this is usually a sign that it works. But this isn't flu, it's a plague. Hopefully, there will be no reports of liver or other organic damage to those who take this version of the vaccine. I am far more inclined to take this one rather than Pfizer.

Note:

There was a report of 4 people getting Bell's palsy in the Moderna trials. This also happened in the Pfizer study as well:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/15/fda-sta ... ients.html

Pfizer’s trial similarly had four reported cases of Bell’s palsy out of some 43,000 participants.

JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:06 am
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:41 am Moderna
https://flip.it/hphrpo

Regulators also confirmed the Moderna vaccine worked well in people of all ages, races and genders. Side effects were widespread, occurring in most recipients, but typically short-lived, including fatigue, headaches, muscle aches and pain at the injection site.

When it comes to flu vaccine, this is usually a sign that it works. But this isn't flu, it's a plague. Hopefully, there will be no reports of liver or other organic damage to those who take this version of the vaccine. I am far more inclined to take this one rather than Pfizer.

Note:

There was a report of 4 people getting Bell's palsy in the Moderna trials. This also happened in the Pfizer study as well:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/15/fda-sta ... ients.html

Pfizer’s trial similarly had four reported cases of Bell’s palsy out of some 43,000 participants.
Just to clarify, the 4 who got Bell's Palsy all had it go away and recovered, it was temporary. Seems like an extreme outlier. Nothing comes without absolute certainty, but this great news nonetheless!!

Joe
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

Yup wearing a mask can really be a handicap in your daily life.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports ... o-20384882
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:40 am

As did the city of Baltimore when they hired Farrakhan, (who sued , btw, the city when it finally lost the contract) and his thug group of hate crimers, the Nation of Islam, to run "security" for Baltimore low income housing. And the regions "elite" just couldn't care, Legg Mason has a JOB for you out in Hunt Valley, no need to drive thru the bad parts of Baltimore.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xp ... story.html

and

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/11/10/us/m ... imore.html

Gee.....who hired them in the first place?

of course, this paper, the WashPost, went along with the Clinton narrative too

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... be699d003/

Building on their record, the Nation guards eventually formed a corporation, one of four security firms linked to the Nation and its leaders that sprang up across the country. For a while, none of the Nation's business ventures offered a better chance of commercial success or garnered more favorable publicity for Farrakhan's message of black empowerment. In four years, the security firms won an estimated $20 million in public contracts in 10 cities, including the District and Baltimore.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was

Return to “POLITICS”