WHO GETS THE V19 vaxx??

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: WHO GETS THE V19 vaxx??

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:50 pm Can the covid vacc be made a condition of employment ? I'm thinking of nursing home/ senior living staff.
I would think so, especially when there is a reasonable basis for doing so.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:33 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:50 pm Can the covid vacc be made a condition of employment ? I'm thinking of nursing home/ senior living staff.
Can't imagine TrumpNation and the lefty anti-vaxxers allowing for that....
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

One of my doc clients is certain his hospital will make it a condition of employment.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:49 am
One of my doc clients is certain his hospital will make it a condition of employment.
Pretty much any health care provider will make that a requirement, subject to exceptions where someone is in more danger from the vaccine due to particular and unusual health conditions. My daughter, who is a family medicine resident, is required to have a flu shot every year - and that fact has to be documented correctly.

I would assume much of the issue is liability - showing that the provider is taking all appropriate precautions...
Bart

Post by Bart »

DMac wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:52 pm If you read the comments section there, you'll see others expressing the same concerns I have.
This aint gonna be an easy sell, I think there's going to be a lot of hesitancy in big numbers of
people who might be seeing themselves as the guinea pigs for testing the new vaccine.
DMac, I ran across this and thought you might like to see it. This gentleman goes into a very brief description of what/how the mRNA vaccine is made and works.

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Good info. Once you get past the hat.
Kid knows his stuff.
Thanks for posting.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Thanks, Bart, appreciate it. If I sound as if I'm opposed to the vax, to be clear, I'm not. My real concern is the newness and lack of (complete) understanding of the virus to date. I'm on Team Hope Like Hell It Works and am hoping for little to no unforeseen side affects. Gotta note that he did use the word inject here, so I have to guess my auto correct wasn't so incorrect?

Return to “POLITICS”