WHO GETS THE V19 vaxx??

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ABV 8.3%

WHO GETS THE V19 vaxx??

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Hello Everyone. A question as to WHO gets the vaccine here, in the USA.

If you have tested positive, due to having symptoms, do you get the vaccine?

And, if not, how , if made mandatory (the vaxx) for flying, entering a Federal building, applying to college/job, etc. what do we do with all these people ? 14 million positive tests, so far, in the USA. who, apparently, can NOT get the vaccine.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/veri ... be6f717c0f

so confused. Any of those Hopkins docs wanna help society and answer these questions?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
ABV 8.3%

Re: WHO GETS THE V19 vaxx??

Post by ABV 8.3% »

"tanks....you've been helpful "

From the CDC:

There is not enough information currently available to say if or for how long after infection someone is protected from getting COVID-19 again; this is called natural immunity. Early evidence suggests natural immunity from COVID-19 may not last very long, but more studies are needed to better understand this. Until we have a vaccine available and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices makes recommendations to CDC on how to best use COVID-19 vaccines, CDC cannot comment on whether people who had COVID-19 should get a COVID-19 vaccine

Here is a list of the folks that, apparently, will make the call.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/members/index.html
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:56 pm Hello Everyone. A question as to WHO gets the vaccine here, in the USA.

And, if not, how , if made mandatory (the vaxx) for flying, entering a Federal building, applying to college/job, etc. what do we do with all these people ? 14 million positive tests, so far, in the USA. who, apparently, can NOT get the vaccine.

so confused. Any of those Hopkins docs wanna help society and answer these questions?
You didn’t phrase your query right the other day....the article you linked, phrased the question more appropriately:

VERIFY: Should you get a COVID-19 vaccine if you've already been infected with the virus?

You still may not realize the subtle difference in your question. I busted your balls for the sake of busting your balls.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:31 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:56 pm Hello Everyone. A question as to WHO gets the vaccine here, in the USA.

You didn’t phrase your query right the other day....the article you linked, phrased the question more appropriately:

VERIFY: Should you get a COVID-19 vaccine if you've already been infected with the virus?

You still may not realize the subtle difference in your question. I busted your balls for the sake of busting your balls.
"I busted your balls for the sake of busting your balls."

That is sooooo unlike you TLD. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

My doc neighbor thinks we'll be getting CV19 shots going forward...annually, boosters..who knows.

Evidently, "finance" folks are essential and may be able to get the shot after the tier 1 "essential" folks.

Long-term health impact has yet tbd....suspect it will be the gift that keeps giving like 9/11. 3k was only the tip of the iceburg.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

If your job is deemed "essential," you get the vax.
DRs, Nurses, Sodiers, Police.
Then teachers, Gov employees, DoD essential personnel, finance
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

link on"finance" folks?

i fully expect the elite to be tier 1, under the table. either 0.01% ers or 0.1% ers with pull.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:26 pm If your job is deemed "essential," you get the vax.
link?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:27 pm link on"finance" folks?

i fully expect the elite to be tier 1, under the table. either 0.01% ers or 0.1% ers with pull.
I already got an email....good looking out for finance guys... :oops: actors and actresses should be next.
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Yup. Anyone doubt Javanka and their kids will get theirs before Jan. 20?
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Will use it to curry favor with her upper east side social circle....may allow her and Jared back in the social circle if they help their friends and their kids get vaccinated....
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

wgdsr wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:28 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:26 pm If your job is deemed "essential," you get the vax.
link?
This is all just talk at this point. Nothing has been decided. The decisions are made by each state, not the federal government. The government hasn’t even issued its final guidelines.

States may have guidelines up, New Jersey does, but they are outdated. I looked at Jersey’s this morning. It was dated October 26, I think.

A lot of states don’t even know how many people they have in the various categories so that makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to set firm priorities at this time.

No doubt there will be a mad scramble by various interest groups to get higher priorities. But finance guys? I doubt it. There would be hell to pay if that leaked out.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:40 pm

she's had multiple kids? doesn't look too shabby.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:44 pm
link?
This is all just talk at this point. Nothing has been decided. The decisions are made by each state, not the federal government. The government hasn’t even issued its final guidelines.

States may have guidelines up, New Jersey does, but they are outdated. I looked at Jersey’s this morning. It was dated October 26, I think.

A lot of states don’t even know how many people they have in the various categories so that makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to set firm priorities at this time.

No doubt there will be a mad scramble by various interest groups to get higher priorities. But finance guys? I doubt it. There would be hell to pay if that leaked out.
i saw verbiage that said "certain" essential employees would be in the next group, but i don't think it follows that all finance folks get put in there just bc that was a designation in march. unless you're big time.

i'd be surprised joe would let that happen, and would render his pulpit of most vulnerable and minority priority as blowing smoke. doubt that would happen.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Finance guys will be running a black market, I bet. Shame on them, but then they have no shame to begin with.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:58 pm Finance guys will be running a black market, I bet. Shame on them, but then they have no shame to begin with.
that's good stuff coming from the legal beagle trade. you know how dastardly all those other esquires can be.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Oh, I’ll bet the beagles will try to get their snouts to the front of the line.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

link?

school bus drivers? Janitors?

What guidelines are you speaking about? Any links?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

No this was all opinion and speculation.

But it’s almost a guarantee that there are going to be a number of businesses that get good quantities of the vac to give them out as they deem essential.
On
And military will be one of them, with that leaking to essential DoD contractors and govt employees. The hand wringing coming from the gov about returning to base to work is quite loud. Squeaky wheel. Supporting soldiers
In harms way etc etc.
njbill

Post by njbill »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:33 am
link?

school bus drivers? Janitors?

What guidelines are you speaking about? Any links?
All I have is the NJ rules from a couple of months ago.

https://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/docum ... nglish.pdf

Return to “POLITICS”