"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Flynn Dossier

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:00 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:43 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:32 am
Then why has the court case gone on for 3 plus years, if it's so open and shut? Even a damned high court judge had to go the en banc route and still could not close it.

Maybe Flynn lied to protect his homeys, fall on the sword. Have you and Flynn spoken?
So Flynn did lie?
nah, he only twice plead guilty to lying. He didn't lie originally and he wasn't lying when he allocated to the lie under oath either...yikes, how could that be? ;)
He lied to protect his homies....Fell on his sword. When you tell that kind if lie, you are not lying.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:02 pm
Then why has the court case gone on for 3 plus years, if it's so open and shut? Even a damned high court judge had to go the en banc route and still could not close it.

Maybe Flynn lied to protect his homeys, fall on the sword. Have you and Flynn spoken?
So Flynn did lie?
nah, he only twice plead guilty to lying. He didn't lie originally and he wasn't lying when he allocated to the lie under oath either...yikes, how could that be? ;)
He lied to protect his homies....Fell on his sword. When you tell that kind if lie, you are not lying.
You left out maybe.....liar.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:08 pm

So Flynn did lie?
My fault. He maybe lied to protect his homies or maybe he fell on his sword. When you tell that kind of lie, you are not lying..

Fixed it. Thanks.

BTW.... I didn’t attribute my speculation to you.... “sense” you want to go all legal and stuff counselor... ;)
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Or, maybe, he lied. Think Flynn was in Parris the same time I was.......

.....or, maybe, he lied.

When is the Department of Defense going to have an IPO :lol:
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"Lying" and Fake News, in other words: The Trump Era, which has brought us whole new political paradigm forever known as Trumpism broadly...but it's still just a simple graft laden con at the end of the day. Just bigger scale...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:04 pm "Lying" and Fake News, in other words: The Trump Era, which has brought us whole new political paradigm forever known as Trumpism broadly...but it's still just a simple graft laden con at the end of the day. Just bigger scale...

That has to mean your democrats are really pizzed off Dis. The humiliation of being out grafted by a bunch of low life republicans. It is no wonder why all of you democrats are so very unhappy. The republicans beat you folks at your own game, that is totally unacceptable. :lol: :lol: :lol: If any party is going to screw the American people that is the sacred right given only to the democrat party. The audacity of those republicans trying to move in on your territory. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:38 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:04 pm "Lying" and Fake News, in other words: The Trump Era, which has brought us whole new political paradigm forever known as Trumpism broadly...but it's still just a simple graft laden con at the end of the day. Just bigger scale...

That has to mean your democrats are really pizzed off Dis. The humiliation of being out grafted by a bunch of low life republicans. It is no wonder why all of you democrats are so very unhappy. The republicans beat you folks at your own game, that is totally unacceptable. :lol: :lol: :lol: If any party is going to screw the American people that is the sacred right given only to the democrat party. The audacity of those republicans trying to move in on your territory. :D
One thing is for certain, whatever they blame or accuse you of doing, rest assured.....it is exactly what they are doing and trying to cover up.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:10 pm

So Flynn did lie?
My fault. He maybe lied to protect his homies or maybe he fell on his sword. When you tell that kind of lie, you are not lying..

Fixed it. Thanks.

BTW.... I didn’t attribute my speculation to you.... “sense” you want to go all legal and stuff counselor... ;)
All good. It' one thing to discuss, and another to speak with certainty not walking a step in another's shoes. Then throw shade for speculating....its no always so clear. Flynn may not have used the Alford plea, but it is my understanding over 90% of people plead guilty when up against the feds, for reasons obvious. All I am saying, is yes, he plead guilty.....but that also does not mean what he plead guilty of doing, is factually accurate.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 pm

So Flynn did lie?

Fixed it. Thanks.

All good. It' one thing to discuss, and another to speak with certainty not walking a step in another's shoes. Then throw shade for speculating....its no always so clear. Flynn may not have used the Alford plea, but it is my understanding over 90% of people plead guilty when up against the feds, for reasons obvious. All I am saying, is yes, he plead guilty.....but that also does not mean what he plead guilty of doing, is factually accurate.
Yep. O.J was innocent
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:32 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:38 pm

One thing is for certain, whatever they blame or accuse you of doing, rest assured.....it is exactly what they are doing and trying to cover up.
+1
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:53 pm

So Flynn did lie?

Fixed it. Thanks.

Yep. O.J was innocent
If it doesn't fit, you must acquit... you saying that Johnny Cochran was wrong? :?
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

[youtube][/youtube]
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:04 pm

So Flynn did lie?

Fixed it. Thanks.

Yep. O.J was innocent
If it doesn't fit, you must acquit... you saying that Johnny Cochran was wrong? :?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:24 pm [youtube][/youtube]

So Flynn did lie?

Fixed it. Thanks.

Yep. O.J was innocent
Thanks TLD, I almost peed my pants laughing. I thought I had seen every episode on Seinfeld.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 pm All I am saying, is yes, he plead guilty.....but that also does not mean what he plead guilty of doing, is factually accurate.
Flynn thought it was factually accurate. He so testified under oath twice in front of a federal judge. He signed one or more documents under oath so stating.

T**** thought it was factually accurate. That’s why he fired him for lying. Pence thought it was factually accurate.

Mueller thought it was factually accurate. The prosecutors thought it was factually accurate. The judge thought it was factually accurate.

Even Bill Barr in his motion to dismiss did not dispute that it was factually accurate.

We have the tapes of Flynn’s calls with Kislyak. We know what Flynn said to him. We have the notes of the FBI agents who interviewed him. Their account has not been disputed by Flynn or anyone else.

Who thinks it isn’t factually accurate and what is their evidence?
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:17 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 pm All I am saying, is yes, he plead guilty.....but that also does not mean what he plead guilty of doing, is factually accurate.
Flynn thought it was factually accurate. He so testified under oath twice in front of a federal judge. He signed one or more documents under oath so stating.

T**** thought it was factually accurate. That’s why he fired him for lying. Pence thought it was factually accurate.

Mueller thought it was factually accurate. The prosecutors thought it was factually accurate. The judge thought it was factually accurate.

Even Bill Barr in his motion to dismiss did not dispute that it was factually accurate.

We have the tapes of Flynn’s calls with Kislyak. We know what Flynn said to him. We have the notes of the FBI agents who interviewed him. Their account has not been disputed by Flynn or anyone else.

I believe the agents said in the interview, they thought Flynn was truthful....so why they then found out he was lying is beyond me. The agency should have just let it go “sense” they thought he was being truthful.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

They said he didn’t exhibit the body mannerisms of someone who was lying. In effect, they said he had a good poker face. Big difference.

The agents knew he was lying because they quoted to him exactly what was on the tape.
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:26 pm They said he didn’t exhibit the body mannerisms of someone who was lying. In effect, they said he had a good poker face. Big difference.

The agents knew he was lying because they quoted to him exactly what was on the tape.
He was tricked.
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Ambushed.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:04 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:24 pm [youtube][/youtube]

So Flynn did lie?

Fixed it. Thanks.

Yep. O.J was innocent
Thanks TLD, I almost peed my pants laughing. I thought I had seen every episode on Seinfeld.
One if THE classic episodes!!
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Must be some real bad attorneys and judges out there if they couldn’t lock someone up so guilty. Why, then, IYO was it not such a slam dunk case if everyone believes his plea? You guys are so certain and yet, prior to pardon, it was still be argued. Not to mention, POTUS just pardoned him.

EDIT: the quote from NPR, is where I am coming from in my earlier comments, unfortunately, this small back and forth w/njbill does not cover the premise of the original conversation.

Attorney General William Barr was clear in an interview with CBS News on Thursday evening: "People sometimes plead to things that turn out not to be crimes, and the Department of Justice is not persuaded that this was material to any legitimate counterintelligence investigation. So it was not a crime."
Last edited by youthathletics on Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”