2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:09 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:05 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:55 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:37 pm Unlike you, I'm am not claiming to know the magnitude of election fraud or error, & the down ballot impact, in this highly unusual election.
Um. Yes you are. That's PRECISELY what you're doing.

What was the fraud? How did they do it? How many States?

You don't know. You don't know. You don't know.

So your ONLY choice is to suspect everything. Any other position makes ZERO sense, given that you think there was fraud, with no evidence of this fraud, whatsoever. You can't even tell me which State has a fraud problem, let alone how the fraud was perpetrated.

You're being a McCarthyite, demanding that we prove a negative. And guess what McCarthyites did? That's right----commies are everywhere, until proven otherwise.

Your ONLY choice here is to assume every election was fraudent.

As for what I am claiming? I"m claiming that our bipartisan elected officials found no evidence of election fraud. So guess what? I trust every result, in every election, on every ballot. THAT is my claim. Let me know when you want to join the rest us......
No. My choice is to let the claims come forward, be investigated (or not) & see what, if anything, State Legislatures do for the next election.
I get that.

And until they come back with whatever it is you think they're going to do? Every single election outcome is in doubt in Old Salt's world. Not just Michigan. You don't get to be a little bit pregnant with your conspiracy theories, since you have ZERO evidence of what you're alleging.

It's all or nothing.
No there's not. You continue to leap to conclusions & put words in my mouth. Unless there's evidence that the outcome could be altered, I haven't called for any certifications to be withheld or for the process to be disrupted in any way.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:16 pm You continue to leap to conclusions & put words in my mouth. Unless there's evidence that the outcome could be altered, I haven't called for any certifications to be withheld or for the process to be disrupted in any way.
This is a total 180. But I'll play along.

Now you're telling me that you believe the elections were fair and fraud free until PROVEN otherwise?

I have that right?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1

TUESDAY: Georgia election official Gabe Sterling pleads with Trump to stop spreading election lies because he and others are being threatened.
WEDNESDAY: Trump posts a 46 minute video full of election lies.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Gabe Sterling:

Donald Trump:
https://fb.watch/27M9wXCcu_/
Last edited by Matnum PI on Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:17 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:16 pm You continue to leap to conclusions & put words in my mouth. Unless there's evidence that the outcome could be altered, I haven't called for any certifications to be withheld or for the process to be disrupted in any way.

Now you're telling me that you believe the elections were fair and fraud free until PROVEN otherwise?

I have that right?
Play with yourself in your absolutist, all-or-nothing game.

Given the number of last minute changes for this elections, & the reports of anomalies since, I'm willing to wait for more information.

Based on what I've seen reported so far, I expect the election results to be certified, & the Electors to be seated & vote, as in previous elections.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:10 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:37 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:15 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:38 pm ...& those Trump-Idiots wonder if the down ballot impact might have cost John James the close Senate race in MI & might have pushed Perdue below the 50% runoff threshold in GA. Just sayin'.
Sigh. So you think that adding in the possibility that the fraud cost one single Senator one race in Michigan.....now makes it so that your fraud allegations make sense?

:lol: Geez.

So you're telling us that there was massive election fraud.

But what you're now telling me, is that even though there was massive fraud, the fraudsters "only" did their work in close elections where Republicans lost.

So you're telling me with a straight face, that the fraudster ONLY did their work in "close" elections. ONLY did their work in the States that Trump lost.

That's the new theory, is it?

Let me help you: if there was massive election fraud (with no evidence, but hey who cares about piddly things like evidence)? Every single State's result are wrong. All of them. Every race. Every proposition. Every Judge. Every doggone election choice.

So don't come back and tell me that John James' results are fraudulent, yet the rest of the Michigan ballot is fine.

So it's all or nothing. That's all you get to allege. You don't get to pick and choose which elections you are pretending to believe are fraudulent. And act like "gee whiz everyone, it's a coincidence that the results we think are wrong "just happened" to be where a Republican lost".

FFS.
Unlike you, I'm am not claiming to know the magnitude of election fraud or error, & the down ballot impact, in this highly unusual election.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 37026?s=21

Two peas in a pod! You and your CinC...

The President of The United States of America
At this point after states have certified votes, some recounts have completed proving no material change and the proactive role his team has had in trying to overturn an election he is in full on treason mode now. No doubt. He should get no quarter and no lenience when/if the law decides to lock him up. At a minimum he’s going some bank/tax/lender fraud issues, not to mention in NYC where he’s violated numerous housing laws without even bothering with whatever might’ve happened in the White House. He needs to spend some time in the booty house in as someone’s girl.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:41 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:38 pm ...& those Trump-Idiots wonder if the down ballot impact might have cost John James the close Senate race in MI & might have pushed Perdue below the 50% runoff threshold in GA. Just sayin'.
Sigh. So you think that adding in the possibility that the fraud cost one single Senator one race in Michigan.....now makes it so that your fraud allegations make sense?

But what you're now telling me, is that even though there was massive fraud, the fraudsters "only" did their work in close elections where Republicans lost.

So you're telling me with a straight face, that the fraudster ONLY did their work in "close" elections. ONLY did their work in the States that Trump lost.

Let me help you: if there was massive election fraud (with no evidence, but hey who cares about piddly things like evidence)? Every single State's result are wrong. All of them. Every race. Every proposition. Every Judge. Every doggone election choice.

So don't come back and tell me that John James' results are fraudulent, yet the rest of the Michigan ballot is fine.

So it's all or nothing. That's all you get to allege. You don't get to pick and choose which elections you are pretending to believe are fraudulent. And act like "gee whiz everyone, it's a coincidence that the results we think are wrong "just happened" to be where a Republican lost".

FFS.
Unlike you, I'm am not claiming to know the magnitude of election fraud or error, & the down ballot impact, in this highly unusual election.

At this point after states have certified votes, some recounts have completed proving no material change and the proactive role his team has had in trying to overturn an election he is in full on treason mode now. No doubt. He should get no quarter and no lenience when/if the law decides to lock him up. At a minimum he’s going some bank/tax/lender fraud issues, not to mention in NYC where he’s violated numerous housing laws without even bothering with whatever might’ve happened in the White House. He needs to spend some time in the booty house in as someone’s girl.
He still has his supporters here!

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelp ... utType=amp
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:46 pm

FFS.

Go for it. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm.
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:27 pm

I have that right?

Given the number of last minute changes for this elections, & the reports of anomalies since, I'm willing to wait for more information.

Based on what I've seen reported so far, I expect the election results to be certified, & the Electors to be seated & vote, as in previous elections.
Barr's prediction in Sept about "playing with fire" are proving accurate.

To his credit, he says, @ now, he has not seen evidence of widespread fraud.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:32 pm I like to think I'm realistic & pragmatic. I've never participated in a 12 step program, but I do seek the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
Well, we can finally agree on something - you've obviously have never been in a 12-step program based upon your shallow reflection of what it really is if properly practiced and with TOTAL commitment to change for the better.

On the contrary, I have direct personal experience and a family member who has now been completely sober for just shy of 5,500 days. We are all thankful for every one of those days as well as every succeeding day and are way beyond accepting things that cannot change because we live the change EVERY DAY.

LIGHT YEARS beyond, too.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:12 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:27 pm

I have that right?

Barr's prediction in Sept about "playing with fire" are proving accurate.

To his credit, he says, @ now, he has not seen evidence of widespread fraud.

“I wish you would!”
calourie

Post by calourie »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:54 pm

FFS.

The problem here is the premise. I have a feeling Trump actually believes he couldn't possibly have lost the election without massive fraud. That premise shows of lack of self awareness the likes of which I find mind boggling. That there are then tens of millions of people who think that premise is at the very least supportable and perhaps even true I find even more mind boggling. The issue here isn't about reducing fraud, of which there seems to be very little evidence, in the future, it is about getting people to accept the reality of an already significantly legitimate election system manned by tens of thousands of poll workers making their best efforts to assure that this like any other election was as fair and honest as they were able to help it be. Trump is the problem, not the way we carry on vote tabulation even in this Covid era.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The Deep State, probably, picking on Syd and Lin:

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/w ... tal-order/
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Oh no!!!!! In Wisconsin....

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1 ... 7632781313

Meanwhile, in Georgia....

Syd asks that "all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all until your vote is secure." She says there shouldn't be a Senate runoff. At around the same time Trump releases a remarkable litany of lies -- all completely debunked if you know how to read -- from the White House and in back of the Seal of the President of the United States.

How proud you Trump voters must be to have participated in the empowerment of this dung-eater and his pack of crazies.
Typical Lax Dad

calourie wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:22 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:54 pm

FFS.

The problem here is the premise. I have a feeling Trump actually believes he couldn't possibly have lost the election without massive fraud. That premise shows of lack of self awareness the likes of which I find mind boggling. That there are then tens of millions of people who think that premise is at the very least supportable and perhaps even true I find even more mind boggling. The issue here isn't about reducing fraud, of which there seems to be very little evidence, in the future, it is about getting people to accept the reality of an already significantly legitimate election system manned by tens of thousands of poll workers making their best efforts to assure that this like any other election was as fair and honest as they were able to help it be. Trump is the problem, not the way we carry on vote tabulation even in this Covid era.
Voting by junk mail is the problem..... Some states made it too easy to cast a legal vote.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:18 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:32 pm I like to think I'm realistic & pragmatic. I've never participated in a 12 step program, but I do seek the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
Well, we can finally agree on something - you've obviously have never been in a 12-step program based upon your shallow reflection of what it really is if properly practiced and with TOTAL commitment to change for the better.

On the contrary, I have direct personal experience and a family member who has now been completely sober for just shy of 5,500 days. We are all thankful for every one of those days as well as every succeeding day and are way beyond accepting things that cannot change because we live the change EVERY DAY.

LIGHT YEARS beyond, too.
So do you maintain that the Serenity Prayer is helpful only if part of a 12 step program ?
Is it blasphemy to reference it in another context ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

calourie wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:22 pmThe problem here is the premise. I have a feeling Trump actually believes he couldn't possibly have lost the election without massive fraud. That premise shows of lack of self awareness the likes of which I find mind boggling. That there are then tens of millions of people who think that premise is at the very least supportable and perhaps even true I find even more mind boggling. The issue here isn't about reducing fraud, of which there seems to be very little evidence, in the future, it is about getting people to accept the reality of an already significantly legitimate election system manned by tens of thousands of poll workers making their best efforts to assure that this like any other election was as fair and honest as they were able to help it be. Trump is the problem, not the way we carry on vote tabulation even in this Covid era.
Again. I agree with Barr. Absentee voting is fine. Voting via unsolicited mail in ballots, with last minute preparations, in states which have not done so before, is ripe for abuse. Any fraud or abuse undermines & dishonors the efforts of tens of thousands of poll workers.
Bart

Post by Bart »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:32 pm

LIGHT YEARS beyond, too.
So do you maintain that the Serenity Prayer is helpful only if part of a 12 step program ?
I certainly hope not. Say it all the time to keep me from saying/doing something I’d regret later.

I see it as an excellent mantra to keep me level headed.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Bart wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:42 pm

LIGHT YEARS beyond, too.
I certainly hope not. Say it all the time to keep me from saying/doing something I’d regret later.

I see it as an excellent mantra to keep me level headed.
Me too. I heard it from the graduate of a 12 step program who was doing well. It stuck with me.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

LIGHT YEARS beyond, too.
Not necessarily and another demonstration of your winging it in a subject area where you have no expertise.
But, for you, another clueless statement about recovery.
Try the bible for your purpose and stop referencing things you have no clue about in the context of this discussion.

Certainly the invocation of a higher power can be helpful but IMHO stick to lecturing others about aviation where you, at least have experience and expertise. I would certainly defer to your opinion in that realm but you are out of your element on this topic. No straight VFR or IFR rules when it comes living a successful and fulfilling sober life.

Return to “POLITICS”