2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:51 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:37 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:26 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:33 am
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:27 pm Another "if true" bombshell. Like your attentive yeoman farmer audience, I remain in envy of your Socratic persona.
So not playing your juvenile game of not holding Republicans to any standard whatsoever, while insisting everyone else on Earth follow the law and behave ethically is Socratic?

Neat. Did you play this silly game while you served? Did they have one set of rules for Republican pilots, and another for the rest of us dumb non-Republicans? "Yeah, he like totally violated dozens of rules of the Navy Code of Ethics...but we're gonna promote him because he's a registered Republican"....
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:27 pm Did you order out from the French Laundry for Thanksgiving dinner ?
You mean the French Laundry dinner that I ripped Newsom for having? Can you imagine that? Ripping a politician for unethical behavior regardless of what party he belonged to. You should try doing that. You might actually like it.

Spent the day at work with my family....then on to a nice early dinner at home. You?
I say again -- I just want the media to level the same scrutiny on Biden & family that they do on Trump & family.
I'm not complaining that any of it is illegal. It's political. If we need to know about every Trump property room rental, we need to know about Biden family influence peddling, how it correlated with US aid, & how it could impact Biden's dealings as President. ...just as every action by Trump, vis a vis Russia, is scrutinized as if he's a Russian agent.
We just want you to not care like you didn’t care with Trump!..... “sense” you can’t control the media but you can control your actions.
😢🎻
I need to know what happened before I can not care about it.
Media already told you. So did Bill Barr.

The trouble, of course, is that you don't want to hear that nothing illegal happened. So you want more investigations.

Who was it, again, who gave us "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime"? And complained about endless investigations?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:29 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:51 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:37 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:26 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:33 am
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:27 pm Another "if true" bombshell. Like your attentive yeoman farmer audience, I remain in envy of your Socratic persona.
So not playing your juvenile game of not holding Republicans to any standard whatsoever, while insisting everyone else on Earth follow the law and behave ethically is Socratic?

Neat. Did you play this silly game while you served? Did they have one set of rules for Republican pilots, and another for the rest of us dumb non-Republicans? "Yeah, he like totally violated dozens of rules of the Navy Code of Ethics...but we're gonna promote him because he's a registered Republican"....
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:27 pm Did you order out from the French Laundry for Thanksgiving dinner ?
You mean the French Laundry dinner that I ripped Newsom for having? Can you imagine that? Ripping a politician for unethical behavior regardless of what party he belonged to. You should try doing that. You might actually like it.

Spent the day at work with my family....then on to a nice early dinner at home. You?
I say again -- I just want the media to level the same scrutiny on Biden & family that they do on Trump & family.
I'm not complaining that any of it is illegal. It's political. If we need to know about every Trump property room rental, we need to know about Biden family influence peddling, how it correlated with US aid, & how it could impact Biden's dealings as President. ...just as every action by Trump, vis a vis Russia, is scrutinized as if he's a Russian agent.
We just want you to not care like you didn’t care with Trump!..... “sense” you can’t control the media but you can control your actions.
😢🎻

The trouble, of course, is that you don't want to hear that nothing illegal happened. So you want more investigations.

Who was it, again, who gave us "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime"? And complained about endless investigations?
How could I forget that!
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:57 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:44 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:36 pm
For MD -- to be effective, soft power must be a velvet glove covering an iron fist (to paraphrase James Baker, Trump voter). ;)
And Trump did neither the velvet nor the iron with either Putin or China.

What he did instead was----give you and your fellow TrumpFans a bunch of BS, and keep right on trading with both countries. No velvet. No iron.

So Chinese imports to the US are exploding. And Putin is STILL messing with us via the internet.

And I told you what we should do with both four years ago. You made fun.

We are further behind with both Putin and China as a result.
Be intellectually honest. You deride Trump for BS'ing his supporters, then respond with the same level of superficiality.
Nope. I already did that. I told you what we should do----in detail-----when the fake Trade War came up, years ago. I was mocked by both you and tech37, and told to "be patient". Wanna take a wild guess as to who was right? (like that was a tough call)

Trump did absolutely nothing------zippo-----to fix any of the perceived problems with China. And to top it off, the trade imbalance is worse, and we're buying more cr*p from China than ever. And guys like me pay more for everything from computer components, to metals needed for my business. Chinese students are still here, ripping off IP. Does anyone care? F no. Why? Simple: because Trump stopped talking about it....."therefore", the problem is fixed.

But your team is thrilled with all this theater. Why? Because you're convinced that Trump "stood up to China". And why do you believe that? Well, because Trump sez so, that's why.

And I don't even have to know what Biden does. I know you'll be on here, telling us what Biden does is wrong. And, of course, you "forgot" to criticize what Trump did. Naturally.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:01 pm
For MD -- to be effective, soft power must be a velvet glove covering an iron fist (to paraphrase James Baker, Trump voter). ;)

What he did instead was----give you and your fellow TrumpFans a bunch of BS, and keep right on trading with both countries. No velvet. No iron.

So Chinese imports to the US are exploding. And Putin is STILL messing with us via the internet.

Be intellectually honest. You deride Trump for BS'ing his supporters, then respond with the same level of superficiality.
Nope. I already did that. I told you what we should do----in detail-----when the fake Trade War came up, years ago. I was mocked by both you and tech37, and told to "be patient". Wanna take a wild guess as to who was right? (like that was a tough call)

Trump did absolutely nothing------zippo-----to fix any of the perceived problems with China. And to top it off, the trade imbalance is worse, and we're buying more cr*p from China than ever. And guys like me pay more for everything from computer components, to metals needed for my business. Chinese students are still here, ripping off IP. Does anyone care? F no. Why? Simple: because Trump stopped talking about it....."therefore", the problem is fixed.

But your team is thrilled with all this theater. Why? Because you're convinced that Trump "stood up to China". And why do you believe that? Well, because Trump sez so, that's why.

And I don't even have to know what Biden does. I know you'll be on here, telling us what Biden does is wrong. And, of course, you "forgot" to criticize what Trump did. Naturally.
Tech has quit. Even he saw how ridiculous it is.....
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 pm How could I forget that!
:lol: Because it only applies to people with little R's by their name.

The Bidens? Oh, Old Salt is more than happy to have investigation after investigation.....
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:03 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 pm How could I forget that!
:lol: Because it only applies to people with little R's by their name.

The Bidens? Oh, Old Salt is more than happy to have investigation after investigation.....
And Biden will be tricked into saying whatever it is he says!!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

>> You are so full of it. So both the NDI and the IG write gushing letters/give flowery speeches about how pleased they are with the WB, and how they find his complaint fully credible.

Then the WB complaint---the salient point----is confirmed by both Trump and his lawyer on live TV to be true. Trump did indeed ask him to look into Biden.

And you come back with "this is a disgruntled employee".

Congratulations, you are now the biggest partisan on the board, surpassing both Bandito and DocB.

Take a bow. <<

Dude has no credibility. I said it a few years ago.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:01 pm

Got your Huawei 5G yet ?
Student visas ? https://fortune.com/2020/11/06/f1-stude ... -us-china/
Steel dumping ? https://www.scmp.com/economy/article/31 ... rus-drives
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:16 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:15 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:37 am
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:25 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:16 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:24 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:55 pm
calourie wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:03 pmOne last "Come on" Salty. You are going out of your way to continue to support and make false equivalancies for a man who is currently doing all he can to undermine America's belief in democratic principles and the execution of fair elections. This is a travesty, and you are certainly smart enough to know better than to continue to act as though this behavior hasn't been applied throughout his four years in office. Each to his own, I suppose, and there is no reason for you to give a rip about my point of view, but I will say it is just sad to see you fight tooth and nail to defend such an un-American abomination after all the service you have rendered this country.
Thanks for the benefit of the doubt. I smell more than one rat. Trump's opponents look good only in contrast to him. Biden deserves the same media scrutiny which Trump received, not the media tongue bath he recieved during the campaign. Trump will soon be yesterday's story. Let's see how Biden's policies toward Ukraine, Russia & China play out. Will Biden add Belarus to Ukraine & Georgia on his NATO membership dance card ? Will he follow through on Obama's promised pivot to Asia, which Trump was the only one to act upon , or will he tell us again that the Communist Chinese aren't such bad guys ? Will he defend Taiwan & stand up for the rights of Hong Kong with the same fervor he supported Ukraine ? Will he continue to pressure our NATO & Pacific allies to contribute more to our common defense ? Let's see what he does.
IMHO, we made great strides the past 4 years on the national security front. To me, that was worth putting up with Trump. Results & readiness over rhetoric & symbolism. Let's see how Putin & Xi respond to soft power & empty, soaring rhetoric, not to mention Kim & the Mullahs.
Be well.
Biden was duly elected. His supporters will be ok with his foreign policy decisions....otherwise they would not have voted for him. Elections have consequences and Biden’s decisions will reflect the will of the people.....😂😂😂😂
Agree. I am not advocating a coup or a Resistance. A Loyal Opposition has a duty to offer constructive questioning & advice.
Un huh.
Salty, others can more completely address your rampant hypocrisy.
IMO, Trumpists aren't remotely "Loyal Opposition" and fealty to Trumpism has become immensely destructive to America's strength in the world.

However, let me also say to the point, which you addressed specifically to me, that I agree with Baker's fundamental point re soft power, though I'd put much more emphasis on the importance of that soft power than he ever did. (while disappointing, it's not a total surprise that Baker at 90 is so caught up in Fox world...that said, I don't have any doubt as to where HW would be on Trump)

I think projecting power and influence in the world is multi-faceted, not uni-dimensional, and America's greatest 'strength' in doing so has been the moral vision we have successfully espoused, albeit imperfectly executed, both home and abroad. Getting that better, both at home and abroad, should be paramount going forward.

But that doesn't mean we should be naive about the importance of military strength.
Moral vision ? :roll: How many divisions does the Pope have ?

How has that moral vision worked out in our post-Cold War nation building adventures ?
Our moral vision allowed our German allies to sit on their asses for the past 3 decades.
30 years of moral vision immediately followed up by a Hellfire missile.
Yup, that makes sense for you to caustically dismiss any contribution from moral vision to America's strength and influence internationally.

Got it.
I didn't sign up to fight for your ivory tower moral vision.
Soft power is just another name for empty rhetoric.
So what did you sign up for, Salty?
To protect the USA. Not to nation build, promote regime change, spread democracy or to impose a moral vision.
https://www.emissourian.com/nike-missle ... bff86.html
...a U.S. Army strategic air defense location during 1960s Cold War, from 1958 to 1968, ...was a Nike Hercules Missile Base SL-60. It was one of four such bases that ringed St. Louis and one of 88 bases in the U.S. prepared for imminent attack from Soviet aircraft.

The base occupied two hilltops. The second highest hill in the area was where the missiles were housed... The highest hill, about a mile to the east, was where the radar equipment and missile controls were located...

The Nike missile program was ended by the military in 1974 by the Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty (SALT).
My dad worked on the DEW line in Alaska.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:55 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:16 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:15 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:37 am
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:25 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:16 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:24 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:55 pm
calourie wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:03 pmOne last "Come on" Salty. You are going out of your way to continue to support and make false equivalancies for a man who is currently doing all he can to undermine America's belief in democratic principles and the execution of fair elections. This is a travesty, and you are certainly smart enough to know better than to continue to act as though this behavior hasn't been applied throughout his four years in office. Each to his own, I suppose, and there is no reason for you to give a rip about my point of view, but I will say it is just sad to see you fight tooth and nail to defend such an un-American abomination after all the service you have rendered this country.
Thanks for the benefit of the doubt. I smell more than one rat. Trump's opponents look good only in contrast to him. Biden deserves the same media scrutiny which Trump received, not the media tongue bath he recieved during the campaign. Trump will soon be yesterday's story. Let's see how Biden's policies toward Ukraine, Russia & China play out. Will Biden add Belarus to Ukraine & Georgia on his NATO membership dance card ? Will he follow through on Obama's promised pivot to Asia, which Trump was the only one to act upon , or will he tell us again that the Communist Chinese aren't such bad guys ? Will he defend Taiwan & stand up for the rights of Hong Kong with the same fervor he supported Ukraine ? Will he continue to pressure our NATO & Pacific allies to contribute more to our common defense ? Let's see what he does.
IMHO, we made great strides the past 4 years on the national security front. To me, that was worth putting up with Trump. Results & readiness over rhetoric & symbolism. Let's see how Putin & Xi respond to soft power & empty, soaring rhetoric, not to mention Kim & the Mullahs.
Be well.
Biden was duly elected. His supporters will be ok with his foreign policy decisions....otherwise they would not have voted for him. Elections have consequences and Biden’s decisions will reflect the will of the people.....😂😂😂😂
Agree. I am not advocating a coup or a Resistance. A Loyal Opposition has a duty to offer constructive questioning & advice.
Un huh.
Salty, others can more completely address your rampant hypocrisy.
IMO, Trumpists aren't remotely "Loyal Opposition" and fealty to Trumpism has become immensely destructive to America's strength in the world.

However, let me also say to the point, which you addressed specifically to me, that I agree with Baker's fundamental point re soft power, though I'd put much more emphasis on the importance of that soft power than he ever did. (while disappointing, it's not a total surprise that Baker at 90 is so caught up in Fox world...that said, I don't have any doubt as to where HW would be on Trump)

I think projecting power and influence in the world is multi-faceted, not uni-dimensional, and America's greatest 'strength' in doing so has been the moral vision we have successfully espoused, albeit imperfectly executed, both home and abroad. Getting that better, both at home and abroad, should be paramount going forward.

But that doesn't mean we should be naive about the importance of military strength.
Moral vision ? :roll: How many divisions does the Pope have ?

How has that moral vision worked out in our post-Cold War nation building adventures ?
Our moral vision allowed our German allies to sit on their asses for the past 3 decades.
30 years of moral vision immediately followed up by a Hellfire missile.
Yup, that makes sense for you to caustically dismiss any contribution from moral vision to America's strength and influence internationally.

Got it.
I didn't sign up to fight for your ivory tower moral vision.
Soft power is just another name for empty rhetoric.
So what did you sign up for, Salty?
To protect the USA. Not to nation build, promote regime change, spread democracy or to impose a moral vision.
https://www.emissourian.com/nike-missle ... bff86.html
...a U.S. Army strategic air defense location during 1960s Cold War, from 1958 to 1968, ...was a Nike Hercules Missile Base SL-60. It was one of four such bases that ringed St. Louis and one of 88 bases in the U.S. prepared for imminent attack from Soviet aircraft.

The base occupied two hilltops. The second highest hill in the area was where the missiles were housed... The highest hill, about a mile to the east, was where the radar equipment and missile controls were located...

The Nike missile program was ended by the military in 1974 by the Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty (SALT).
My dad worked on the DEW line in Alaska.
He would have seen them first. My dad was at Cold Bay during WW II.
We tend to forget how tense things were then. "We will bury you".
njbill

Post by njbill »

No surprise. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has tossed Rep. Kelly’s lawsuit.

Jenna, the legal genius, says T**** will appeal to the Supreme Court.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/pennsylva ... 01128.html
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:29 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:51 pm I say again -- I just want the media to level the same scrutiny on Biden & family that they do on Trump & family.
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 pm We just want you to not care like you didn’t care with Trump!..... “sense” you can’t control the media but you can control your actions.
😢🎻

Surprising & encouraging that NBC (not Fox News) published this opinion piece, just prior to the election :
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/j ... cna1245836

Americans endured years of federal investigations and media frenzy over allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia, a second-rate rival in open decline. Americans now deserve more than indignant dismissals from Joe Biden's campaign about the Biden family's business affairs in China — the country that poses the pre-eminent threat to U.S. national security today.

No matter who wins Tuesday, Americans would be right to demand an investigation into Hunter Biden's business in China and any allegations of connections to his father, Joe Biden. This is especially important in light of Beijing's long-standing practice of targeting highly influential people at or near the top of governments.

This is also essential because the Chinese Communist Party, or CCP, is orchestrating the greatest external challenge to American global leadership since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

The Cold War taught generations of Americans to regard Russia as their chief international rival, but with its entire gross domestic product just slightly more than that of Texas, Russia no longer deserves that status. To be clear, Moscow remains a threat, especially for America's allies and friends in Europe and the Middle East. But as the left-leaning Center for American Progress assesses it, Russia today "is not a peer competitor — or even a near-peer competitor — with the United States."

Not so with Beijing. Having surpassed the United States as the country with the world's largest economy this year, China now has far greater reach and resources to pursue its long-standing plan to displace America globally and destabilize Americans at home through cyberattacks and espionage, intellectual property theft and other malign activity.

In its 2018 National Defense Strategy, the Defense Department had identified great-power competition from China and Russia as the main threats to U.S. security, but this summer, Secretary Mark Esper explicitly labeled China as America's most dangerous military rival, directing the National Defense University "to refocus its curriculum by dedicating 50 percent of the coursework" to China.

China poses a danger to millions of regular Americans at home, too. Speaking at Washington's Hudson Institute this year, FBI Director Christopher Wray put it simply: "If you are an American adult, it is more likely than not that China has stolen your personal data."

Referring to the 2017 Equifax hack, in which China's military purloined personal information from more than 140 million Americans, Wray added that nearly half the FBI's 5,000 active counterintelligence cases are related to China and that the FBI opens a new China-related counterintelligence case every 10 hours.

As the analysts at the Center for American Progress write, China's long-term strategic approach includes "building relationships with — and often leverage over — governments, institutions, businesses, and prominent individuals around the world as a way to project power." Hacking millions of people's personal information is one way to do that.

But the center's writers make another interesting observation: "Given China's global ambitions and desire to be seen in a positive light on the global stage, the CCP seems to value having actual plausible deniability."

As The Wall Street Journal has editorialized, there's no evidence that the former vice president benefited from his son's business activities in China. But The Journal also noted that — when it came to the alleged encounters in which Bobulinksi and Joe Biden discussed Hunter Biden's possible venture with the Chinese energy company — Joe Biden "hasn't denied that the meetings took place, and the Bobulinski documents make clear that Mr. Biden hasn't been honest about his knowledge of his son's business affairs."

This is unsettling for Americans about to walk into the polling booth. They know the Chinese government is a nefarious actor, from state-sponsored theft of intellectual property to international campaigns targeting fleeing political dissidents to funding pro-Communist Party research projects on U.S. college campuses while disincentivizing research deemed harmful to Beijing.

The Chinese Communist Party, or CCP, is orchestrating the greatest external challenge to American global leadership since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

They also know that Joe Biden's campaign has not denied that the May 2017 meeting described by Bobulinski took place. How much there is to the rest of Bobulinski's story is a question best answered by impartial federal authorities. It is entirely reasonable to want them to investigate, especially if they were willing to go to such lengths to investigate actions related to a second-tier competitor like Russia in 2016. Why would they do anything less when the son of a presidential nominee is working with companies tied to such masterly manipulators as the Chinese Communist Party?

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Trust the American people. Don't try to frighten, lie to or bully them. They can handle the truth. And they deserve to hear it.

Win or lose, the business dealings of Joe Biden's family with China need to be investigated — but most especially if he wins.
...I'd be satisfied with thorough media investigative reporting by NBC & peers, rather than a federal govt or Congressional investigation.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Trump spent $3 million for recounts in two Wisconsin counties after the election — but the end result was 132 more votes for Joe Biden. https://t.co/TfaKU4gxCk
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:19 am https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 63616?s=21

Only the best people...
Yikes, so sad.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:31 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:19 am https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 63616?s=21

Only the best people...
Yikes, so sad.
Man conservative media must pay well...The POTUS retweeted that.....Just remarkable.....I can’t believe adults sit up and watch that 💩
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

I demand an investigation into the massive voter fraud that occurred in Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio.

I personally witnessed, or have heard people say, hundreds of thousands of ballots cast for Biden mysteriously disappeared from polling stations and were never counted. I believe they were all taken to that spot in Utah where the aliens recently landed and have now been transported up into outer space.

I also have heard people say that tens of thousands of dead people cast ballots for T****.

Courts should immediately order that the electors in those states cast their votes for Biden.

This is a national disgrace.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:31 am

Only the best people...
Yikes, so sad.
Man conservative media must pay well...The POTUS retweeted that.....Just remarkable.....I can’t believe adults sit up and watch that 💩
And of course, all these cheaters only voted Dems.

Oh, and only cheated on the Trump-Biden part of what is a long ballot.

Oh, and the cheaters "forgot" to make sure the Dems retained the Senate

Oh, and only cheated in the States the Trump lost. The States that Trump won? Oh---fair and square.

These people are flat out stupid. No more being PC about this. If you believe the above, you're an idiot. Full stop, nowhere to hide.

Good luck stuffing the world's dumbest Genie back in the bottle, Republicans. TrumpLand ain't going anywhere.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

“TrumpLand ain't going anywhere.”

Look at Dan Crenshaw’s Twitter twaddle; the idiocy is completely mainstream. The GOP is lost.

And this, from the leader of this “movement:”

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 3266734082
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Only the best people...
was actually impressed he seamlessly posted a video until i saw the team trump byline. which i'm guessing means he's just piggybacking.

Return to “POLITICS”