2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:57 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:47 pm Trump cares about Trump. Period. He does not care about the GOP, GOP voters, or otherwise.
That is b/c he is a democrat to the core...always has been.
Don’t tell “Republicans” that....

The survey found that Trump's job approval rating dipped from 46 percent just before Election Day to 43 percent earlier this month.

The polling firm noted that he garnered a 90 percent job approval rating among Republicans following the election, down from 95 percent before voters went to the polls.

Thirty-nine percent of independents approved of the president in the new survey, compared to 41 percent prior to the election. His 3 percent approval rating among Democrats was unchanged.
What the heck does that have to do with the price of tea in China.....you are now determining Trumps core party affiliation from a survey poll :lol: . Musta been a long day for you pumpin tripe on fanlax today....you might need a nap. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:24 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:47 pm Trump cares about Trump. Period. He does not care about the GOP, GOP voters, or otherwise.
No, Fantasy Captain. He’s the head of your party, the party that would, if it could, unlawfully overturn the results of an election in which 80,000,000 people voted against your Dear Leader. This is on you. No shifting the blame.
Wake up sleepy head....he's been a democrat his entire life. If it makes you feel better to blame someone all the time.....you are no different than Trump. ;)
YA, you adopted him, voted for him twice, and rationalized his every foible and degradation of his office for four years. No backing away. Sad.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:27 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:15 pm
Don’t tell “Republicans” that....

The survey found that Trump's job approval rating dipped from 46 percent just before Election Day to 43 percent earlier this month.

The polling firm noted that he garnered a 90 percent job approval rating among Republicans following the election, down from 95 percent before voters went to the polls.

Thirty-nine percent of independents approved of the president in the new survey, compared to 41 percent prior to the election. His 3 percent approval rating among Democrats was unchanged.
What the heck does that have to do with the price of tea in China.....you are now determining Trumps core party affiliation from a survey poll :lol: . Musta been a long day for you pumpin tripe on fanlax today....you might need a nap. ;) :lol:
I am determining that folks like you love him. Pay attention.😂
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:28 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:24 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 pm
No, Fantasy Captain. He’s the head of your party, the party that would, if it could, unlawfully overturn the results of an election in which 80,000,000 people voted against your Dear Leader. This is on you. No shifting the blame.
Wake up sleepy head....he's been a democrat his entire life. If it makes you feel better to blame someone all the time.....you are no different than Trump. ;)
YA, you adopted him, voted for him twice, and rationalized his every foible and degradation of his office for four years. No backing away. Sad.
I did vote for him twice, no argument....no way could I pull the lever for Hillary. And as I noted many times, living in MD an (r) vote is meaningless unless we are trying to make a statement that MD needs more Red....which helps the Hogan cause. :D

I did defend what he was trying to do for us all, he is our president for heaven sake. Try and be part of a solution and not the Monday Morning that shitts on everything. You should be more like this Frank Caprio.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ggait

Post by ggait »

Now that Michigan has certified, I suspect Trump will invite Sid back onto the team as it seems her “the aliens did it” theory is his best remaining argument.
Steroid Kraken Sid wasn't canned for being crazy. There's obviously no problem on Team Trump with turning the cray up to 11.

She was canned because she started aiming her conspiracy theories at Republicans -- Dead Hugo Chavez had bribed the GA governor (GOP) and GA SOS (GOP) in order to throw the election to Biden and current GOP Senator Loeffler. Thereby screwing Trump and Trumper Doug Jones.

Moscow Mitch is totally fine with Trump trying to steal the election and would like the Trumpers in GA to turn out so he can stay majority leader.

So long as Sid doesn't mess with Mitch's majority, she's welcome to come back.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

I did vote for him twice, no argument....no way could I pull the lever for Hillary. And as I noted many times, living in MD an (r) vote is meaningless unless we are trying to make a statement that MD needs more Red....which helps the Hogan cause. :D

You man Hogan today - "'Stop golfing and concede the election. If you had done your job, America's governors wouldn't have been forced to fend for themselves"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:58 pm

You man Hogan today - "'Stop golfing and concede the election. If you had done your job, America's governors wouldn't have been forced to fend for themselves"
You left off some of the quote....which was directed at the testing.
“If you had done your job, America's governors wouldn't have been forced to fend for themselves to find tests in the middle of a pandemic, as we successfully did in Maryland,” Hogan tweeted in response.

Larry is correct and I love what he is doing in Maryland by keeping everything civil, the elected children are playing in the sandbox rather nicely, and tasks are moving forward.
~Livy

old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm
old salt wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm
It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
Come on Salty. You can be honest with us about this.

We know you are not concerned about dead voters or fraudulent voters. Your problem is Democratic voters. There's just too many of them. So if they all vote, then the Banana Republicans lose. The system is, in fact, rigged against you. Since it is based on majority rule. That's the problem that needs to be solved.

Voter ID, opposing mail in ballots, opposing drop boxes, opposing early voting, purging voter registration rolls, keeping former felons disenfranchised, the Electoral College, the US Senate, the Supreme Court, gerrymandering, etc. etc. etc. They all do the same thing. Since you are in the minority, you just have to have less voting by your opponents by any means necessary. Or you lose.

We understand. No need to keep pretending otherwise. Just own it and stop pee-ing on our leg.

Thanks.
I posted my preferred voting system further up the page.
I'm for early voting in person on the Sat-Sun-Mon before election (& tabulation) Tues, retaining the EC, letting State Leg's decide on felons voting, no excuse absentee voting on solicited mail in ballots requested via internet or phone, drop boxes & letting election law be written by state legislatures rather than via pre-election DNC lawsuits in swing state courts.
Re the future -- the question the RNC will have to ponder re future elections -- did Trump & the RNC misplay the expansion of early & mail in voting. Had they worked it as hard as the DNC, could they have matched the increased (D) turnout ?

Voting laws will be battled out in individual state legislatures. This may be the start of near-national early & universal mail in voting.
After this year's turnout, I see the tide increasing, not reversing. The RNC needs to get onboard & make it work better for them.

Empty your shoe if you feel the need. I've been consistent from the start for expanded voting that does not increase the chances for fraud or error.
Last edited by old salt on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

So much for the "Doomsday scenario" so many warned us of:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 66/photo/1

:roll:
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:43 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm
old salt wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm
It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
Come on Salty. You can be honest with us about this.

We know you are not concerned about dead voters or fraudulent voters. Your problem is Democratic voters. There's just too many of them. So if they all vote, then the Banana Republicans lose. The system is, in fact, rigged against you. Since it is based on majority rule. That's the problem that needs to be solved.

Voter ID, opposing mail in ballots, opposing drop boxes, opposing early voting, purging voter registration rolls, keeping former felons disenfranchised, the Electoral College, the US Senate, the Supreme Court, gerrymandering, etc. etc. etc. They all do the same thing. Since you are in the minority, you just have to have less voting by your opponents by any means necessary. Or you lose.

We understand. No need to keep pretending otherwise. Just own it and stop pee-ing on our leg.

Thanks.
I posted my preferred voting system further up the page.
I'm for early voting in person on the Sat-Sun-Mon before election (& tabulation) Tues, retaining the EC, letting State Leg's decide on felons voting, no excuse absentee voting on solicited mail in ballots requested via internet or phone, drop boxes & letting election law be written by state legislatures rather than via pre-election DNC lawsuits in swing state courts.
Re the future -- the question the RNC will have do ponder re future elections -- did Trump & the RNC misplay the expansion of early & mail in voting. Had they worked it as hard as the DNC, could they have matched the increased (D) turnout ?

Voting laws will be battled out in individual state legislatures. This may be the start of near-national early & universal mail in voting.
After this year's turnout, I see the tide increasing, not reversing. The RNC needs to get onboard & make it work better for them.

Empty your shoe if you feel the need. I've been consistent from the start for expanded voting that does not increase the chances for fraud or error.
Anything that increases voter turnout is a good thing. Nothing is more American than voting!
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:28 pm

“If you had done your job, America's governors wouldn't have been forced to fend for themselves to find tests in the middle of a pandemic, as we successfully did in Maryland,” Hogan tweeted in response.

Larry is correct and I love what he is doing in Maryland by keeping everything civil, the elected children are playing in the sandbox rather nicely, and tasks are moving forward.
Then how could you have ever voted for Trump, whose entire life and political MO is picking fights and pushing people into one another? You really need to think through what you believe, think and do.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:37 pmI did vote for him twice, no argument....no way could I pull the lever for Hillary. And as I noted many times, living in MD an (r) vote is meaningless unless we are trying to make a statement that MD needs more Red....which helps the Hogan cause. :D
Get rid of the EC and your vote for president would actually count in MD ;)

If you wanna go further... lobby for ranked choice voting and you'll never have to worry about a Trump-like candidate with ~25% popularity in your party (initially) winning the primary either.
Last edited by holmes435 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:41 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:28 pm

Then how could you have ever voted for Trump, whose entire life and political MO is picking fights and pushing people into one another? You really need to think through what you believe, think and do.
Not sure how many ways I can explain it and maybe my thinking is flawed. Here in Maryland it always is predominately (d), if our votes matter, then sending a message to our state officials to sway them back to more moderate requires an (r) vote. With Hogan being an (r), it shows support for him AND the (r) party.
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:48 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:37 pmI did vote for him twice, no argument....no way could I pull the lever for Hillary. And as I noted many times, living in MD an (r) vote is meaningless unless we are trying to make a statement that MD needs more Red....which helps the Hogan cause. :D

If you wanna go further... lobby for ranked choice voting and you'll never have to worry about a Trump-like candidate with ~25% popularity in your party (initially) winning the primary either.
That ain’t going to happen anytime soon. Better to do what I can.
~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:50 pm

you actually think that a vote for Trump helps Hogan?
or moderates??
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:02 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:50 pm

you actually think that a vote for Trump helps Hogan?
or moderates??
Yep! Because it will turn people off of a guy like Trump and make Hogan more attractive....it is like reverse psychology.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

If Trump wants to remain leader of the GOP, with any thought of running again &/or being a king-maker, he needs to make winning those 2 GA Senate races his only objective. If he stands by, or does damage, while the GOP loses the Senate, he's done.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:48 am If Trump wants to remain leader of the GOP, with any thought of running again &/or being a king-maker, he needs to make winning those 2 GA Senate races his only objective. If he stands by, or does damage, while the GOP loses the Senate, he's done.
This does not appear to be the case IMHO- DOPUS is only concerned about one thing - HIMSELF. As he will be out of office for the next Senate term he couldn't give a rat's ass about those two elections.

That said, it seems that you and Roger Stone are using the same hymnal - what a surprise :lol: :!: :!: :!: Are you scheduling your Nixon tattoo? :oops:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/roger-sto ... e-majority

I think he thinks he can cash in on a post-presidency and not ever have to run again and deal with all of the potential legal and media attention. Talking about it and throwing his weight around while cashing checks is his perfect arrangement. As evidenced by his current situation, he does not have any interest in doing the job. He'd much rather play golf and tweet sh*t 24/7.

In other news, his lawyers missed the submission deadline for Third Circuit appeal in PA and when they did file 30 minutes after the deadline their brief was filled with typos and mis-spellings. Another legal dead end.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “POLITICS”