2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:20 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:01 am Back when Republicans still cared about the country:

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/ ... 10/photo/1
I never knew that there was a point in time where the republicans cared about the country. Dog gone if you don't learn something new every day. :D
Funny guy.

I think I really meant back when we may have had competing political parties, but the GOP still valued the basic institutions of government, and wasn't committed to election fraud, voter suppression and gross political gerrymandering as a basic party doctrine.

Just seemed like too many words.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:42 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:01 am Back when Republicans still cared about the country:

I never knew that there was a point in time where the republicans cared about the country. Dog gone if you don't learn something new every day. :D
Funny guy.

I think I really meant back when we may have had competing political parties, but the GOP still valued the basic institutions of government, and wasn't committed to election fraud, voter suppression and gross political gerrymandering as a basic party doctrine.

I knew what you meant. I could not resist the opportunity to have some fun at the expense of republicans.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Sidney Powell should refuse to concede her position from Trump’s legal team.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:45 am

Funny guy.

I knew what you meant. I could not resist the opportunity to have some fun at the expense of republicans.
Well, keep up the good work.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The Giuliani and Ellis appeal to the Third Circuit is an appeal of the Judge's refusal to allow them to amend, for the second time, their Complaint. Not an appeal on the merits. So.....
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/us/man-a ... index.html

I wonder where this guy works and how much longer he will be there, if he isn’t self employed?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:45 am

Funny guy.

Well, keep up the good work.
Not for nothing coaster but over the decades here in NYS there has been an almost never ending parade of democrats and republicans perp walked out of the door in handcuffs and have quit their elected office in disgrace. Neither party IMO has any right to claim any sort of moral high ground when it comes to what they will do to get what they want.
Bob Ross:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:02 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:44 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
You overstate the possible problem.

Voter rolls are culled, from time to time, of voters who have passed away. Might some ballots still be mailed to dead people? Yes, but the numbers are quite small. The most relevant issue, though, is what happens to those ballots. The huge majority will be either returned or simply thrown away. I suspect very, very few would actually be fraudulently cast. It is a felony after all. Plus you’d have to do a darn good job of forging a signature when you might not have a genuine one to copy.

I suspect the large number of people who move will put in a change of address. If they don’t, as above, few, if any, ballots will be fraudulently cast.

If someone doesn’t intend to vote, then they can simply discard the ballot.

All in all, I suspect the number of ballots that would be fraudulently cast would be minuscule at most.
How do you know ? Universal unsolicited mailings of ballots is new this election in many states.
There are 9 states where voters automatically receive a ballot....so 20% is now many? :lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Rudy Juiceliani:

Next time he should get a hair piece and a professional stylist to do his hair like tRUMP does. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
njbill

Post by njbill »

Yeah, I hear he could even get a tax deduction for that.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:09 am
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.

Voter rolls are culled, from time to time, of voters who have passed away. Might some ballots still be mailed to dead people? Yes, but the numbers are quite small. The most relevant issue, though, is what happens to those ballots. The huge majority will be either returned or simply thrown away. I suspect very, very few would actually be fraudulently cast. It is a felony after all. Plus you’d have to do a darn good job of forging a signature when you might not have a genuine one to copy.

I suspect the large number of people who move will put in a change of address. If they don’t, as above, few, if any, ballots will be fraudulently cast.

All in all, I suspect the number of ballots that would be fraudulently cast would be minuscule at most.
How do you know ? Universal unsolicited mailings of ballots is new this election in many states.
There are 9 states where voters automatically receive a ballot....so 20% is now many? :lol:
Are you using BHO math? Are you talking 50 states or 57 states? Big diff... :D
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

old salt wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm
It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
Come on Salty. You can be honest with us about this.

We know you are not concerned about dead voters or fraudulent voters. Your problem is Democratic voters. There's just too many of them. So if they all vote, then the Banana Republicans lose. The system is, in fact, rigged against you. Since it is based on majority rule. That's the problem that needs to be solved.

Voter ID, opposing mail in ballots, opposing drop boxes, opposing early voting, purging voter registration rolls, keeping former felons disenfranchised, the Electoral College, the US Senate, the Supreme Court, gerrymandering, etc. etc. etc. They all do the same thing. Since you are in the minority, you just have to have less voting by your opponents by any means necessary. Or you lose.

We understand. No need to keep pretending otherwise. Just own it and stop pee-ing on our leg.

Thanks.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:05 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:24 pm Look who’s crazy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn

Just batsh@t.
Tripe!!! “General” Flynn
So much for Old Salt's comforting thought of "I know the guys with guns". Now the guys with guns are playing along.....

Can't wait to see the libs pull every single one of these stunts in the future. They're taking notes. You know, the one's that so many of you think are so dangerous.....

Keep playing games, fellas. Keep it up.....
:lol: Calm down. Flynn's a convicted felon, out on bail, awaiting sentencing. I doubt that he's allowed to possess a firearm.
...but don't let that stop you from getting all lathered up ? What guys with guns (that I know) are playing along ?
There is no Q. I don’t know what you are talking about.

(“Code red! Code red! They know, we must hide better!”)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm
It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.

We know you are not concerned about dead voters or fraudulent voters. Your problem is Democratic voters. There's just too many of them. So if they all vote, then the Banana Republicans lose. The system is, in fact, rigged against you. Since it is based on majority rule. That's the problem that needs to be solved.

Voter ID, opposing mail in ballots, opposing drop boxes, opposing early voting, purging voter registration rolls, keeping former felons disenfranchised, the Electoral College, the US Senate, the Supreme Court, gerrymandering, etc. etc. etc. They all do the same thing. Since you are in the minority, you just have to have less voting by your opponents by any means necessary. Or you lose.

We understand. No need to keep pretending otherwise. Just own it and stop pee-ing on our leg.

Thanks.
I would be happy to pee on your leg and your wing tips all day long. :D I promise i won't pee on your Armani suit and silk tie. That would be rude.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Thanks.
I'm for early voting in person on the Sat-Sun-Mon before election (& tabulation) Tues, retaining the EC, letting State Leg's decide on felons voting, no excuse absentee voting on solicited mail in ballots requested via internet or phone, drop boxes & letting election law be written by state legislatures rather than via pre-election DNC lawsuits in swing state courts.
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:09 am

Those are just the states where existing laws make it automatic. This year, because of covid, lawsuits in the weeks prior to the election allowed it in other states & lifted restrictions on absentee voting in still others.
MD is not on your list of 9 states, but we got unsolicited ballots in the mail,
as did MI -- https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielcass ... 4464092120
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:59 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 pm .Is the FBI wiretapping Biden's prospective NSA ?
You mean that US Intel was wiretapping the Russian Ambassador, doing the freaking job we pay them to do?

Yeah, I kinda hope they're still doing things like that. Call me crazy.
You sure the Russian Amb was the target ? McCabe said it was a "wiretap" & wasn't intel secured under a FISA warrant.

Andy McC explains :
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/ ... rst-place/
Readers of my book Ball of Collusion know I have argued that the Obama administration’s Trump–Russia probe/political-narrative long predated the FBI’s July 2016 opening of “Crossfire Hurricane.” I believe there were several strands of the Trump–Russia probe, and that they trace back to 2015, around the time of Donald Trump’s entry into the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

The CIA played a central role. The agency collaborated — I’m tempted to say colluded! — with a variety of friendly foreign intelligence services, especially NATO countries that Trump made a habit of bashing on the campaign trail. Don’t take my word for it. Here’s what former CIA director John Brennan told the House Intelligence Committee:

I was aware of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and U.S. persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion — cooperation occurred.

Brennan elaborated that, with respect to “leads that involved U.S. persons” that came to the CIA’s attention, he “made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.”

I hypothesize, then, that Flynn was not unmasked in connection with the December 29 Kislyak call. Either the CIA monitored the call directly or a friendly foreign intelligence service — whether subtly tasked by U.S. intelligence or knowing that U.S. intelligence would be very interested — intercepted the call and passed it along, probably to the CIA. At the time, Kislyak was likely outside the United States, where the CIA would not have needed FISA authorization to monitor him. And while Flynn is an American citizen, he was not only outside the country, he was already regarded by the Obama-era intelligence community as a clandestine agent of Russia — i.e., not an innocent American citizen whose surveillance was merely incidental.

Don’t get me wrong. This week’s revelations about unmasking are important and intriguing. They should be thoroughly examined. In fact, they are only a snapshot of the unmasking issue — involving just one U.S. person (Flynn) over a period of less than three months. It is highly irregular for government officials on the political side of the national-security realm to seek the unmasking of Americans. It is eye-opening to learn that Vice President Biden and President Obama’s chief-of-staff (McDonough) unmasked the incoming Trump administration’s national security advisor. It is downright scandalous that Samantha Power, Obama’s ambassador to the United Nations, who had little reason to seek unmasking, reportedly requested 260 unmaskings . . . and then told Congress that she did not make the vast majority of requests attributed to her — though it remains unclear, years later, who did make them.

But let’s not miss the forest for the trees. This is not just about unmasking. It is about how pervasively the Obama administration was monitoring the Trump campaign.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:00 am The Giuliani and Ellis appeal to the Third Circuit is an appeal of the Judge's refusal to allow them to amend, for the second time, their Complaint. Not an appeal on the merits. So.....
The Third Circuit has granted expedited review of the case, and Rudy’s brief is due at 4:00 pm today, the appellees at 4:00 pm tomorrow. Should be fun.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:54 pm But let’s not miss the forest for the trees. This is not just about unmasking. It is about how pervasively the Obama administration was monitoring the Trump campaign.[/i]
Yep. And they caught how many felons committing how many felonies by keeping both eyes on TeamTrump?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:22 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:54 pm But let’s not miss the forest for the trees. This is not just about unmasking. It is about how pervasively the Obama administration was monitoring the Trump campaign.[/i]
Yep. And they caught how many felons committing how many felonies by keeping both eyes on TeamTrump?
Zero. They got 'em for other stuff. Manafort, Gates, weren't even on their screen then.
Obama & Clapper were after Flynn from the time he retired & began criticizing Obama's foreign policies.
Big time false statement felony convictions on Flynn, Papadop & Stone :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”