2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by ggait »

CO didn't just cobble this together in the past few mos to deal with covid. As gg's link told is, it's been an 8 year process of refinement & adjustments.
Salty is completely wrong about this.

Law was signed by Hickenlooper May 2013.

Was fully implemented with time to spare for the Nov. 2014 election. Ask Cory Gardner how it worked for him in 2014.

There's nothing mysterious or difficult about this. Every state could have this 100% installed/fixed/operational by next November.

The only difficult part is this. How to get the rat forking, voter fearing, Banana Republicans to stop blocking the obviously right and easy thing to do. I don't have an answer for that.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:35 pm If I were Flynn, I would be concentrating on getting my pardon about now. His batsh*t crazy lawyer has just ticked off T****. This, after telling him a few months back that Flynn didn’t want a pardon at that point.

If Flynn were smart (he doesn’t appear to be), he would ditch Sid and hire someone else whose sole job would be to get the pardon.
I had that same thought. Flynn has others working on his behalf. He may be getting a lifeline from the WH.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ine-claims

after Powell, a former federal prosecutor, took over his representation in 2019, Flynn claimed he was innocent, withdrew his guilty plea, and pushed for the case to be dismissed.

Since then, the Trump administration has unearthed or declassified a host of Flynn related documents, including a draft communication closing the Flynn case dated Jan. 4, 2017, showing the bureau had turned up “no derogatory information” on Flynn but with texts from fired FBI special agent Peter Strzok revealing he intervened to keep it open at the insistence of the FBI’s “7th-floor” leadership after the bureau obtained intercepts of conversations between Flynn and Russia's ambassador in December 2016. Notes about the FBI’s interview of Flynn written by former FBI counterintelligence official Bill Priestap show him wondering, “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

A source close to the White House told the Washington Examiner that credit for “clearing Mike’s name” belonged to Rep. Devin Nunes, new defense secretary chief of staff Kash Patel, former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grennell, and Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, who have played roles in declassifying information related to the Trump-Russia investigation.

The Justice Department moved to dismiss the case against Flynn in May, but the presiding judge has resisted quickly doing so.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:55 pm
CO didn't just cobble this together in the past few mos to deal with covid. As gg's link told is, it's been an 8 year process of refinement & adjustments.
Salty is completely wrong about this.

Law was signed by Hickenlooper May 2013.

Was fully implemented with time to spare for the Nov. 2014 election. Ask Cory Gardner how it worked for him in 2014.

There's nothing mysterious or difficult about this. Every state could have this 100% installed/fixed/operational by next November.

The only difficult part is this. How to get the rat forking, voter fearing, Banana Republicans to stop blocking the obviously right and easy thing to do. I don't have an answer for that.
I quoted from the link you provided. Do you dispute what I quoted ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:24 pm Look who’s crazy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn

Just batsh@t.
Tripe!!! “General” Flynn
So much for Old Salt's comforting thought of "I know the guys with guns". Now the guys with guns are playing along.....

Can't wait to see the libs pull every single one of these stunts in the future. They're taking notes. You know, the one's that so many of you think are so dangerous.....

Keep playing games, fellas. Keep it up.....
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:44 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
You overstate the possible problem.

Voter rolls are culled, from time to time, of voters who have passed away. Might some ballots still be mailed to dead people? Yes, but the numbers are quite small. The most relevant issue, though, is what happens to those ballots. The huge majority will be either returned or simply thrown away. I suspect very, very few would actually be fraudulently cast. It is a felony after all. Plus you’d have to do a darn good job of forging a signature when you might not have a genuine one to copy.

I suspect the large number of people who move will put in a change of address. If they don’t, as above, few, if any, ballots will be fraudulently cast.

If someone doesn’t intend to vote, then they can simply discard the ballot.

All in all, I suspect the number of ballots that would be fraudulently cast would be minuscule at most.
How do you know ? Universal unsolicited mailings of ballots is new this election in many states.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:02 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:44 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
You overstate the possible problem.

Voter rolls are culled, from time to time, of voters who have passed away. Might some ballots still be mailed to dead people? Yes, but the numbers are quite small. The most relevant issue, though, is what happens to those ballots. The huge majority will be either returned or simply thrown away. I suspect very, very few would actually be fraudulently cast. It is a felony after all. Plus you’d have to do a darn good job of forging a signature when you might not have a genuine one to copy.

I suspect the large number of people who move will put in a change of address. If they don’t, as above, few, if any, ballots will be fraudulently cast.

If someone doesn’t intend to vote, then they can simply discard the ballot.

All in all, I suspect the number of ballots that would be fraudulently cast would be minuscule at most.
How do you know ? Universal unsolicited mailings of ballots is new this election in many states.
Unsolicited doesn’t mean unwanted.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:24 pm Look who’s crazy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn

Just batsh@t.
Tripe!!! “General” Flynn
So much for Old Salt's comforting thought of "I know the guys with guns". Now the guys with guns are playing along.....

Can't wait to see the libs pull every single one of these stunts in the future. They're taking notes. You know, the one's that so many of you think are so dangerous.....

Keep playing games, fellas. Keep it up.....
:lol: Calm down. Flynn's a convicted felon, out on bail, awaiting sentencing. I doubt that he's allowed to possess a firearm.
...but don't let that stop you from getting all lathered up ? What guys with guns (that I know) are playing along ?
Typical Lax Dad

Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Latest from the Squid:

“I understand today’s press release. I will continue to represent #WeThePeople who had their votes for Trump and other Republicans stolen by massive fraud through Dominion and Smartmatic, and we will be filing suit soon. The chips will fall where they may, and we will defend the foundations of this great Republic. #KrakenOnSteroids.”

I think my next garage band will be named Kraken on Steroids.

Squid just got suspended from Twitter. So now her client Mike Flynn is tweeting for her. The 2020 cray just keeps getting more and more cray.

Gotta believe it is all about smooching up DOPUS so that pardon will issue before 1/20/21.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

😂😂😂
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:57 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:35 pm If I were Flynn, I would be concentrating on getting my pardon about now. His batsh*t crazy lawyer has just ticked off T****. This, after telling him a few months back that Flynn didn’t want a pardon at that point.

If Flynn were smart (he doesn’t appear to be), he would ditch Sid and hire someone else whose sole job would be to get the pardon.
I had that same thought. Flynn has others working on his behalf. He may be getting a lifeline from the WH.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ine-claims

after Powell, a former federal prosecutor, took over his representation in 2019, Flynn claimed he was innocent, withdrew his guilty plea, and pushed for the case to be dismissed.

Since then, the Trump administration has unearthed or declassified a host of Flynn related documents, including a draft communication closing the Flynn case dated Jan. 4, 2017, showing the bureau had turned up “no derogatory information” on Flynn but with texts from fired FBI special agent Peter Strzok revealing he intervened to keep it open at the insistence of the FBI’s “7th-floor” leadership after the bureau obtained intercepts of conversations between Flynn and Russia's ambassador in December 2016. Notes about the FBI’s interview of Flynn written by former FBI counterintelligence official Bill Priestap show him wondering, “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

A source close to the White House told the Washington Examiner that credit for “clearing Mike’s name” belonged to Rep. Devin Nunes, new defense secretary chief of staff Kash Patel, former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grennell, and Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, who have played roles in declassifying information related to the Trump-Russia investigation.

The Justice Department moved to dismiss the case against Flynn in May, but the presiding judge has resisted quickly doing so.
...& I'm not sure Trump minds Sid doing this. He just has to distance himself from her.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:05 pm :lol: Calm down. Flynn's a convicted felon, out on bail, awaiting sentencing. I doubt that he's allowed to possess a firearm.
...but don't let that stop you from getting all lathered up ?
Says the guy who thinks that pulling a (gasp) warrant on Carter Page is the same thing a coup.....

As usual, so long as you like it and a R does it, it's no big deal---why is anyone complaining?

But if you don't like it? Oh, well the whole world's on fire......
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:15 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:05 pm :lol: Calm down. Flynn's a convicted felon, out on bail, awaiting sentencing. I doubt that he's allowed to possess a firearm.
...but don't let that stop you from getting all lathered up ?
Says the guy who thinks that pulling a (gasp) warrant on Carter Page is the same thing a coup.....

As usual, so long as you like it and a R does it, it's no big deal---why is anyone complaining?

But if you don't like it? Oh, well the whole world's on fire......
...the world's on fire ? POTUS is golfing. Have enough states certified their votes to total 290 electors yet ?
Has the 20Jan21 inauguration been cancelled ? Is the FBI wiretapping Biden's prospective NSA ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 pm .Is the FBI wiretapping Biden's prospective NSA ?
You mean that US Intel was wiretapping the Russian Ambassador, doing the freaking job we pay them to do?

Yeah, I kinda hope they're still doing things like that. Call me crazy.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 pm Is the FBI wiretapping Biden's prospective NSA ?
Nope, just like they weren't wiretapping Flynn.

EDIT: afan beat me to it.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 pm ...the world's on fire ? POTUS is golfing. Have enough states certified their votes to total 290 electors yet ?
Has the 20Jan21 inauguration been cancelled ? Is the FBI wiretapping Biden's prospective NSA ?
I believe the certification number is 270 not 290.
Can we assume you're also fine with DOPUS now essentially MIA in his job....playing golf and skipping out on the G20?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Kismet wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:52 am
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 pm ...the world's on fire ? POTUS is golfing. Have enough states certified their votes to total 290 electors yet ?
I believe the certification number is 270 not 290.
Can we assume you're also fine with DOPUS now essentially MIA in his job....playing golf and skipping out on the G20?
And doing, every day, more damage to the basic institutions of government? OK?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Back when Republicans still cared about the country:

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/ ... 10/photo/1
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:01 am Back when Republicans still cared about the country:

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/ ... 10/photo/1
I never knew that there was a point in time where the republicans cared about the country. Dog gone if you don't learn something new every day. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”