2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:36 pm OK, perhaps I missed that you weren’t talking about this election.

But my analysis still stands. Possibility is not the same as proving actual fraud.

Yes, it might be easy to engage in fraud on a limited basis, but difficult to impossible on a mass basis sufficient to tip certainly any national election.

Virtually all of the elections you see discussed where fraud arguably changed the result were local, where a handful of votes could actually change the outcome. Not saying that is right, just that it is highly unlikely fraud could change the outcome in a presidential election.
What do you mean? It just happened! Didn’t you see Rudy and Sid? It is exactly what Old 🧂 is talking about!!
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP's concession speech should include excerpts from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKIC3b ... ggEdRaVinE
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:28 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:23 pm Possibility of fraud.

Fraud has to be plead with particularity and proved by clear and convincing evidence. If Trump can meet that burden, fine. If he can’t, then he should shut up and go home.
That's irrelevant. I'm discussing universal unsolicited mail in voting in future elections.
CO, HI, OR, UT and WA already have this and there have NEVER been any issues whatsoever. None of those state elections are currently or have ever been contested.

DOPUS and the GOP's claim/allegation the Democrats somehow carried out a massive, sophisticated, multi-state election fraud—with the help of dozens of GOP state and local election administrators and US intel agencies—but forgot to also rig the House and Senate & thus they lost all 27 toss-up races?

Chris Christie was on national TV this morning and said "The conduct of the president’s legal team has been a national embarrassment." He called for DOPUS to concede.

Rudy and bimbo Jenna just issued a release throwing Kraken Powell under the bus indicating that she is "practicing law on her own and she is not part of the legal team"
Last edited by Kismet on Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm DOPUS and the GOP's claim/allegation the Democrats somehow carried out a massive, sophisticated, multi-state election fraud—with the help of dozens of GOP sate and local election administrators and US intel agencies—but forgot to also rig the House and Senate & thus they lost all 27 toss-up races?
This is a new kind of dumb in America. This is what we get for signing up for four years of Trump: millions of Americans have taken stupidity to a whole new level.

The other races on the ballots are fine. The only ones that were fraud were the ones where Trump lost.

And if Trump won? Oh, well then...obviously there's no fraud.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Only The Best

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Rudy Giuliani says, in a statement. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:04 pm Only The Best

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Rudy Giuliani says, in a statement. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

That's irrelevant. I'm discussing universal unsolicited mail in voting in future elections.
Best practice is to do "motor voter" voter registration. Which is what we do in CO. When you get your driver license (or non-driver ID card) you are also automatically registered to vote. Which means your voter registration registration rolls will be meeting all of the stringent True ID requirements imposed on getting driver licenses. Highly secure!!!

So your voter registration rolls will be meeting the highest level of high scrutiny voter ID possible. So if you are a Republican who cares about voter ID/fraud, then shouldn't you be screaming for motor voter registration?

And then you mail everyone a ballot. Max security.

Only problem, of course, is that the Banana Republicans have been fighting motor voter registration for years and years.

Which makes you wonder if they aren't really worried about fraud and voter ID....

Maybe they are worried, instead, about too many younger and/or browner folks voting?

Just a thought.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:45 pm
Best practice is to do "motor voter" voter registration. Which is what we do in CO. When you get your driver license (or non-driver ID card) you are also automatically registered to vote. Which means your voter registration registration rolls will be meeting all of the stringent True ID requirements imposed on getting driver licenses. Highly secure!!!

So your voter registration rolls will be meeting the highest level of high scrutiny voter ID possible. So if you are a Republican who cares about voter ID/fraud, then shouldn't you be screaming for motor voter registration?

Only problem, of course, is that the Banana Republicans have been fighting motor voter registration for years and years.

Which makes you wonder if they aren't really worried about fraud and voter ID....

Maybe they are worried, instead, about too many younger and/or browner folks voting?

Just a thought.
You mean like this:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... istration/
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:45 pm Only problem, of course, is that the Banana Republicans have been fighting motor voter registration for years and years.

Noooooooo! Un-possible.
ggait

Post by ggait »

So Kraken Sid is too far out there for even Rudy Colludy and Smiling Liar Jenna.

Wow -- that is really quite an achievement.

Dumpster fire inside a train wreck inside a shirt show.

There's a reason why Trump (his words not mine) loves the poorly educated so much.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Well, Sid, I guess the clock just struck 15:00.

Not a good year for the reputation of the legal profession, with Michael Avenatti, Rudy Giuliani, and Sidney Powell.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:28 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:23 pm Possibility of fraud.

Fraud has to be plead with particularity and proved by clear and convincing evidence. If Trump can meet that burden, fine. If he can’t, then he should shut up and go home.
CO, HI, OR, UT and WA already have this and there have NEVER been any issues whatsoever. None of those state elections are currently or have ever been contested.
CO didn't just cobble this together in the past few mos to deal with covid. As gg's link told is, it's been an 8 year process of refinement & adjustments.
https://thefulcrum.us/colorado-vote-by-mail

"Colorado is the gold standard for the nation," Griswold, a Democrat, said during a virtual election seminar last month. The same phrase has been used at least nine times this year in news releases and on her agency's website.

But it was not always this way, in anybody's eyes. And how it reached its current elite status is a tale of careful legislating and rulemaking; the building of bipartisan trust and pride of ownership among local election officials and the public; and continuous improvement in the mechanics of elections in response to the needs of voters.

Fifteen years ago, the headlines about Colorado elections focused on all the allegations of fraud the previous fall, when the top of the ballot featured intensely contested races for president (President George W. Bush narrowly turned the state red) and senator (Ken Salazar just as narrowly secured an open seat for the Democrats.)

Hundreds were being investigated for violations ranging from casting multiple ballots in 2004 to forging signatures and voting when ineligible. Prosecutors in three-fourths of the state's counties conducted probes and a dozen reported problems.

As late as 2012, Colorado found itself receiving the ignominious honor of being cited in a report by several prominent watchdog groups as among the six states least prepared to catch and correct voting system problems.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:37 pm Well, Sid, I guess the clock just struck 15:00.

Not a good year for the reputation of the legal profession, with Michael Avenatti, Rudy Giuliani, and Sidney Powell.
And Jenna Ellis
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Just a thought.
I'm with you on everything up to mailing everyone an unsolicited ballot.

When you've moved, requesting a ballot serves as a prompt to update your address on the MVA rolls before your car tags or drivers lic expire. I forgot to update immediately after my last move & missed out on a Homestead exemption on my property tax.

It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
Last edited by old salt on Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Look who’s crazy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn

Just batsh@t.
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:24 pm Look who’s crazy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn

Just batsh@t.
Tripe!!! “General” Flynn
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

America’s Mayor

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

If I were Flynn, I would be concentrating on getting my pardon about now. His batsh*t crazy lawyer has just ticked off T****. This, after telling him a few months back that Flynn didn’t want a pardon at that point.

If Flynn were smart (he doesn’t appear to be), he would ditch Sid and hire someone else whose sole job would be to get the pardon.
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm It precludes mailing ballots to voters who died, moved, or don't intend to vote. The more unsolicited ballots floating around, the greater the opportunity for fraud or harvestring.
You overstate the possible problem.

Voter rolls are culled, from time to time, of voters who have passed away. Might some ballots still be mailed to dead people? Yes, but the numbers are quite small. The most relevant issue, though, is what happens to those ballots. The huge majority will be either returned or simply thrown away. I suspect very, very few would actually be fraudulently cast. It is a felony after all. Plus you’d have to do a darn good job of forging a signature when you might not have a genuine one to copy.

I suspect the large number of people who move will put in a change of address. If they don’t, as above, few, if any, ballots will be fraudulently cast.

If someone doesn’t intend to vote, then they can simply discard the ballot.

All in all, I suspect the number of ballots that would be fraudulently cast would be minuscule at most.

Return to “POLITICS”