2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by ggait »

So Giuliani's son (who works at the WH) just got his C+. Attended his Dad's crazy press conference yesterday, which was pretty lightly masked.

So maybe Rudy's flop sweat was something else...

How 2020 would that be?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Mitt Romney:
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:02 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 am Refusing to do an autopsy in each state fails to take advantage of the unique opportunity this election presents.
You've already been told that every single county and State in America does a post mortem after each election.

It's already happening, and they don't need your suggestion to do it.

So you should be happy.
Told by who ? You ? CO laws don't apply nationwide. Are you familiar with the states new to universal mail in voting.

Then why were 2 members of the Wayne Co MI election board doxed, lives threatened & called racists when asking for an audit ?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:48 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 am Refusing to do an autopsy in each state fails to take advantage of the unique opportunity this election presents.
You've already been told that every single county and State in America does a post mortem after each election.

So you should be happy.
Then why were 2 members of the Wayne Co MI election board doxed, lives threatened & called racists when asking for an audit ?
Because they were asking for a different type of audit - a political one that would give cover to trying for a replacement slate of electors (Rs have control of both the MI House and Senate).

I mean Trump/Giuliani have given the scam away - we would have won if not for all these Democratic urban (read black) votes - so let's throw them out. Because of some wild conspiracy theories... And very racist to the core.

There is NO significant issue with the election in MI (or any other state for that matter) that would overturn the presidential election. Period. Full stop. No significant evidence has arisen. It is all a charade.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:07 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:01 am
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:23 am
wgdsr wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:15 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:46 pm
3. demonstrate the vulnerability of universal unsolicited mail-in voting for future elections
Colorado just finished its fourth federal election with universal unsolicited mail in voting. Here's what the evidence from that demonstrates:

It works awesome.

Gold standard for voting in the USA.

Voters of both parties love it.

Increases turnout.

Saves money.

Highly secure.

Results available within minutes (assuming you start counting when ballots arrive).

TL/DR: You are a vote-supressing partisan hack afraid of the voters if you think there's a reason to oppose this.

https://thefulcrum.us/colorado-vote-by-mail
was all for the rules and regs set up by colo when you posted them. read it thru.

what we're seeing now was really difficult to predict given all the states doing a back and forth on the fly leading up to election month and not exactly doing a colorado facsimile. and of course, the duce.
A lit of decisions are made on the fly.....the states modifying their mail-in voting program in the face of a pandemic prove to be a win win..... how about a round of applause for American Ingenuity....we have tha “Can Do” spirit......support your new President. Voter suppression is for losers.
Again , my words : 3. demonstrate the vulnerability of universal unsolicited mail-in voting for future elections
were my specific answer to calourie as to what I think GOP leadership is trying to accomplish.

My personal preference, posted repeatedly, has been to use this election as a lab experiment to refine the mail in process going forward, reducing the opportunity for error & fraud. Refusing to do an autopsy in each state fails to take advantage of the unique opportunity this election presents.

Biden won. Fear of diminishing that victory should not deter us from finding counting errors or fraud in this election, correcting the final tally & taking steps to prevent them next election. Most states don't have CO's years of experience with universal mail in voting.

That's why it's important to take advantage of this unique high turn out opportunity to conduct an autopsy.
Again all sorts of loaded words. Who is "refusing to do an autopsy"?
Do you mean a review, not "autopsy? The latter implies a crime, the former does not.

Reviews are done regularly, and surely they will be done in each state with any issues observed.

Are you including in your "autopsy" a review of decisions like closing polling stations in dense areas, limiting drop boxes in dense areas? Lawsuits to not allow the count of validly cast ballots?

Who says there's a 'fear' of anything? Much less diminishing Biden's win...

We know who says there was "fraud" :roll: ...but no actual evidence such occurred, certainly not in any sort of systematic or widespread sense. so, why suggest otherwise yet again?
Cap’n MAGA chose those words specifically.
Again, I was giving what I think is the perspective & priorities of the GOP. As usual, you add excessive hyperbole which I did not post.

Again, I was answering calourie's specific question, not replying to tweedle-dee & tweedle-dumb's reflexive hectoring.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

So you should be happy.
Because they were asking for a different type of audit - a political one that would give cover to trying for a replacement slate of electors (Rs have control of both the MI House and Senate).

I mean Trump/Giuliani have given the scam away - we would have won if not for all these Democratic urban (read black) votes - so let's throw them out. Because of some wild conspiracy theories... And very racist to the core.

There is NO significant issue with the election in MI (or any other state for that matter) that would overturn the presidential election. Period. Full stop. No significant evidence has arisen. It is all a charade.
I guess the results are in... Vlad wanted Joe to win this time around. Damn those Russians they done did it again. :)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

So you should be happy.

They were doing their assigned duty. Not signing off until gross number discrepancies were accounted for.
When their lives were threatened, they agreed to sign off, contingent upon a commitment to conduct a subsequent audit.
After they signed & certified the count, the MI Sec of State declined to do an audit.
You know, the sort of audit afan assures us happens in every state.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1
13 mins ago
Trump did not take questions. Again. Trump has not taken a single question from a reporter since Election Day.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:59 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:07 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:01 am
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:23 am
wgdsr wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:15 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:46 pm
3. demonstrate the vulnerability of universal unsolicited mail-in voting for future elections
Colorado just finished its fourth federal election with universal unsolicited mail in voting. Here's what the evidence from that demonstrates:

It works awesome.

Gold standard for voting in the USA.

Voters of both parties love it.

Increases turnout.

Saves money.

Highly secure.

Results available within minutes (assuming you start counting when ballots arrive).

TL/DR: You are a vote-supressing partisan hack afraid of the voters if you think there's a reason to oppose this.

https://thefulcrum.us/colorado-vote-by-mail
was all for the rules and regs set up by colo when you posted them. read it thru.

what we're seeing now was really difficult to predict given all the states doing a back and forth on the fly leading up to election month and not exactly doing a colorado facsimile. and of course, the duce.
A lit of decisions are made on the fly.....the states modifying their mail-in voting program in the face of a pandemic prove to be a win win..... how about a round of applause for American Ingenuity....we have tha “Can Do” spirit......support your new President. Voter suppression is for losers.
Again , my words : 3. demonstrate the vulnerability of universal unsolicited mail-in voting for future elections
were my specific answer to calourie as to what I think GOP leadership is trying to accomplish.

My personal preference, posted repeatedly, has been to use this election as a lab experiment to refine the mail in process going forward, reducing the opportunity for error & fraud. Refusing to do an autopsy in each state fails to take advantage of the unique opportunity this election presents.

Biden won. Fear of diminishing that victory should not deter us from finding counting errors or fraud in this election, correcting the final tally & taking steps to prevent them next election. Most states don't have CO's years of experience with universal mail in voting.

That's why it's important to take advantage of this unique high turn out opportunity to conduct an autopsy.
Again all sorts of loaded words. Who is "refusing to do an autopsy"?
Do you mean a review, not "autopsy? The latter implies a crime, the former does not.

Reviews are done regularly, and surely they will be done in each state with any issues observed.

Are you including in your "autopsy" a review of decisions like closing polling stations in dense areas, limiting drop boxes in dense areas? Lawsuits to not allow the count of validly cast ballots?

Who says there's a 'fear' of anything? Much less diminishing Biden's win...

We know who says there was "fraud" :roll: ...but no actual evidence such occurred, certainly not in any sort of systematic or widespread sense. so, why suggest otherwise yet again?
Cap’n MAGA chose those words specifically.
Again, I was giving what I think is the perspective & priorities of the GOP. As usual, you add excessive hyperbole which I did not post.

Again, I was answering calourie's specific question, not replying to tweedle-dee & tweedle-dumb's reflexive hectoring.
You chose the words.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 pmThey were doing their assigned duty. Not signing off until gross number discrepancies were accounted for.
When their lives were threatened, they agreed to sign off, contingent upon a commitment to conduct a subsequent audit.
After they signed & certified the count, the MI Sec of State declined to do an audit.
So you're going to play dumb, and act like you think a State audit of the entire election system in Michigan-----83 counties------takes just a few days after an election, are ya?

Neat.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

a fan wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:45 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 pmThey were doing their assigned duty. Not signing off until gross number discrepancies were accounted for.
So you're going to play dumb, and act like you think a State audit of the entire election system in Michigan-----83 counties------takes just a few days after an election, are ya?

Neat.
Plus the two Rs on the committee KNEW when they changed their votes that the audit request was only a request - not a required demand, as that could not happen.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

At what point should the President Elect sue the GSA administrator in federal court? I think the restraint has been laudable, but we've reached the point where her inaction (see? polite!) is actually impeding the lawful succession and transition contemplated by federal law. Time to go on the offensive a bit, methinks.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

>> To make his point, Commodore Schmidlap tried to argue the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election -- a probe that later morphed into the Mueller investigation -- constituted a lack of an "orderly transition." But the investigation did not stall or block the Trump transition team. <<

>> Schmidlap again spread the baseless idea that mail-in ballots are susceptible to widespread fraud and suggested "there are real questions" over large scale mail-in voting. <<
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:07 pm >> To make his point, Commodore Schmidlap tried to argue the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election -- a probe that later morphed into the Mueller investigation -- constituted a lack of an "orderly transition." But the investigation did not stall or block the Trump transition team. <<

>> Schmidlap again spread the baseless idea that mail-in ballots are susceptible to widespread fraud and suggested "there are real questions" over large scale mail-in voting. <<
" Commodore Schmidlap '

What would ever possess you to bring John Kerry into this discussion??? :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 pm At what point should the President Elect sue the GSA administrator in federal court? I think the restraint has been laudable, but we've reached the point where her inaction (see? polite!) is actually impeding the lawful succession and transition contemplated by federal law. Time to go on the offensive a bit, methinks.
I think they should just drag her out and burn her at the stake. Time to send a message to these insolent SOBs.. There will soon be a change in management, time to get everybody on the same page... or else. :D
Bob Ross:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 pm They were doing their assigned duty. Not signing off until gross number discrepancies were accounted for.
Yet for some mysterious reason they happily signed off on essentially the same level of discrepancies in 2016. Gee, what was different then?
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:37 pm I think they should just drag her out and burn her at the stake.
Works for me.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Georgia certification for Biden now confirmed.
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 pm At what point should the President Elect sue the GSA administrator in federal court? I think the restraint has been laudable, but we've reached the point where her inaction (see? polite!) is actually impeding the lawful succession and transition contemplated by federal law. Time to go on the offensive a bit, methinks.
Certainly after the Electoral College votes on December 14. Hard to see him losing a lawsuit after that. That would give him five weeks of transition.

I agree. Joe has shown admirable restraint so far.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:02 pm
Certainly after the Electoral College votes on December 14. Hard to see him losing a lawsuit after that. That would give him five weeks of transition.

I agree. Joe has shown admirable restraint so far.
Think about the irreparable harm. I think they go next week, first week in December latest.

Return to “POLITICS”