Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Orange Duce

Post by foreverlax »

The run of the mill college student, sure...WaWa, Royal Farms, Chipolte are all on the menu.

Pro level athletes coming to the WH for lunch....doubt it.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote:
seriously? wrote:President Trump said Monday that the White House will serve food from fast food chains McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King, as well as pizza, to the national champion Clemson University Tigers during the football team's visit later in the day. "I really mean it," Trump told reporters outside the White House. "It will be interesting. And I would think that’s their favorite food."

Talk about insulting. I would advise my son to stay home.
Trump is right....You ask any college aged or younger kid what they want to eat for lunch or dinner, and I bet you 90% say some type of fast food, on the east coast they'd eat WaWa everyday if they could. For one tailgate a few years back I left my favorite dish on the counter while traveling and had to improvise. I stopped at McDonalds and order 60 burgers off the dollar menu for the post game food line....needless to say they were gone in no time flat and upset when not on the table the following week.
He should add some chicken and lake trout while he is at it.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

re Trump's wall:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Alyssa Milano FTW
seriously?

Post by seriously? »

"Trump is right....You ask any college aged or younger kid what they want to eat for lunch or dinner, and I bet you 90% say some type of fast food, on the east coast they'd eat WaWa everyday if they could. For one tailgate a few years back I left my favorite dish on the counter while traveling and had to improvise. I stopped at McDonalds and order 60 burgers off the dollar menu for the post game food line....needless to say they were gone in no time flat and upset when not on the table the following week."

Post game food, let me guess, they were all sober, right? headbang1
Oldbarndog

Post by Oldbarndog »

"I think we're going to serve McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King's with some pizza," he said. "I really mean it. It will be interesting. I would think that's their favorite food."

What the heck!!!!! Save the Mcd's & Wendy's for the Crimson Tide. At least bust out some 5 Guys for the champs.
"Dear Naps. Sorry I was such a jerk to you when I was a kid"
hickorystick

Post by hickorystick »

The clown in the White House should show up in a Ronald McDonald costume for the occasion. Might be a little insulting to Ronald, but a perfect look for the Prez.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I am sure the Tigers had a blast. Too bad the President doesn’t drink or they could have played beer pong. Here is a video of the spread. Also claims they did it because of the shutdown.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsolfidgMPi ... 46v3tglnc2
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

hickorystick wrote:The clown in the White House should show up in a Ronald McDonald costume for the occasion. Might be a little insulting to Ronald, but a perfect look for the Prez.
Désolé : While not Ronald Mac,would you settle for Court Jester? ;)
Trump Clown Redundant.jpg
Trump Clown Redundant.jpg (20.59 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

While delicious when hot, there's nothing really quite as terrible tasting as cold McDonald's food. I really hope they kept it warm at least.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

If o d only had connenctions to a restaurant in a world class hotel within 10 minute walking distance from the White House...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

At least he mocked Mnuchin.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

holmes435 wrote:While delicious when hot, there's nothing really quite as terrible tasting as cold McDonald's food. I really hope they kept it warm at least.
He paid for the whole thing out of his own pocket....wonder when the last time he actually had cash in his pocket to pick up a tab.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Wonder what the White House chefs were thinking during that episode...several were reportedly last seen perched on the railing of that one Potomac bridge...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Trump discussing withdrawing from NATO?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/p ... trump.html

"The president has repeatedly and publicly challenged or withdrawn from a number of military and economic partnerships, from the Paris climate accord to an Asia-Pacific trade pact. He has questioned the United States’ military alliance with South Korea and Japan, and he has announced a withdrawal of American troops from Syria without first consulting allies in the American-led coalition to defeat the Islamic State.

NATO had planned to hold a leaders meeting in Washington to mark its 70th anniversary in April, akin to the 50-year celebration that was hosted by President Bill Clinton in 1999. But this year’s meeting has been downgraded to a foreign ministers gathering, as some diplomats feared that Mr. Trump could use a Washington summit meeting to renew his attacks on the alliance.

Leaders are now scheduled to meet at the end of 2019, but not in Washington.

Mr. Trump’s threats to withdraw had sent officials scrambling to prevent the annual gathering of NATO leaders in Brussels last July from turning into a disaster.

Senior national security officials had already pushed the military alliance’s ambassadors to complete a formal agreement on several NATO goals — including shared defenses against Russia — before the summit meeting even began, to shield it from Mr. Trump.

But Mr. Trump upended the proceedings anyway. One meeting, on July 12, was ostensibly supposed to be about Ukraine and Georgia — two non-NATO members with aspirations to join the alliance.

Accepted protocol dictates that alliance members do not discuss internal business in front of nonmembers. But as is frequently the case, Mr. Trump did not adhere to the established norms, according to several American and European officials who were in the room.

He complained that European governments were not spending enough on the shared costs of defense, leaving the United States to carry an outsize burden. He expressed frustration that European leaders would not, on the spot, pledge to spend more. And he appeared not to grasp the details when several tried to explain to him that spending levels were set by parliaments in individual countries, the American and European officials said.

Then, at another leaders gathering at the same summit meeting, Mr. Trump appeared to be taken by surprise by Jens Stoltenberg, the NATO secretary general.

Backing Mr. Trump’s position, Mr. Stoltenberg pushed allies to increase their spending and praised the United States for leading by example — including by increasing its military spending in Europe. At that, according to one official who was in the room, Mr. Trump whipped his head around and glared at American officials behind him, surprised by Mr. Stoltenberg’s remarks and betraying ignorance of his administration’s own spending plans.

Mr. Trump appeared especially annoyed, officials in the meeting said, with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany and her country’s military spending of 1 percent of its gross domestic product."

So we could save a few bucks.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

foreverlax wrote:
holmes435 wrote:While delicious when hot, there's nothing really quite as terrible tasting as cold McDonald's food. I really hope they kept it warm at least.
He paid for the whole thing out of his own pocket....wonder when the last time he actually had cash in his pocket to pick up a tab.
If so, good for him. But I'll believe that when I see a receipt, like the other times he's claimed to do things like that and stiffed on the tab.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

holmes435 wrote:
foreverlax wrote:
If so, good for him. But I'll believe that when I see a receipt, like the other times he's claimed to do things like that and stiffed on the tab.
He probably violated some NCAA rule by feeding them. I guess he'll be under investigation for that next. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Feeding them poison, sure. Investigate.

CU88

Post by CU88 »

dislaxxic wrote:Image

Honestly, the World would be better off if Ronald McDonald was the current POTUS.

Who can possibly listen to anything this ass says without thinking, what LIE is he telling now?

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/15/18183480/ ... PSTMtQvZRc

I bet his IRS filing shows an expense for 1,000 burgers...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”