Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:44 pm Can someone explain why votes from Dominion voting machines (used across the country) are counted in BARCELONA?

Which means the US election is online and hackable.
Trout on a fly.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:54 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:44 pm Can someone explain why votes from Dominion voting machines (used across the country) are counted in BARCELONA?

Maybe because they are NOT. Please provide real evidence, not some web rumor.

The counting of all votes is local. Dominion is a multinational company, but they are not doing the counting in Barcelona.

Your local registrar of elections can probably fill you in on how votes exactly are counted in your jurisdiction...

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9754011363
Nothing in your article about votes counted in Spain
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Trout on a fly.
Sh*t you're a fly fisherman. Another activity ruined for me.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Maybe because they are NOT. Please provide real evidence, not some web rumor.

The counting of all votes is local. Dominion is a multinational company, but they are not doing the counting in Barcelona.

Your local registrar of elections can probably fill you in on how votes exactly are counted in your jurisdiction...

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9754011363
Nothing in your article about votes counted in Spain
It is all the same set of rumors. If you want an answer - provide an actual source of your information.
old salt

Re: Creepy Uncle Joe Biden

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:18 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:53 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:17 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:08 am
Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:51 am What's odd to me about this thread and in general is that there are people who sincerely believe that Trump's lying is no different than other politicians, including Joe Biden. That Trump's self-centeredness, Trump's corruption, etc. Trump is truly unique, pre-presidency and otherwise.
Stay on topic. We're not talking about Trump.

Continuing to bring him up whenever people mention Biden being a POS, is the ultimate form of whattaboutism.

We're talking about Biden's lying and filth here.
Why?

Biden the fraud? A state regulator never prohibited him from forever being involved in a charitable foundation.

Biden creepy? He doesn’t self-profess to grab ‘em by the p@ssy, and doesn’t have twenty plus sexual assault accusers.

Another effort at equivalence? Laughable. You supported Orange Man through it all.
Coaster, I betcha a sawbuck Biden can guess what shampoo you use. One sniff and he will have it down pat. :D
Last post on this thread; promise.

I think Biden very effectively debunked the forgetfulness and dementia nonsense in the campaign for any objective person. If you are still on that bandwagon, you stand tall with the likes of Cooter. So, you know....

The "creepy" thing perplexes me. I know a ton of people who are very tactile, know a lot of huggers, know a lot of grandparents who squeeze their grandkids close, especially at their Dad's funeral. It just doesn't translate to "creepy." You folks appear to be projecting something.

Anyway, adios to this thread, which was always a pretty stupid effort to malign a totally imperfect, pretty good guy who has seen his downs and ups in public life. The proof of the pudding? About 78,000,000 people voted for him to be the President.
I agree that continuing to insert Trump into every conversation is tedious & only helps keep him on the stage.
I thought we were all sick of him.

Too bad so many of Biden's supporters cannot handle victory as graciously as he has. I hope he is able to continue that way.
I admire the way he has handled his transition so far. I hope he can continue to function at this level for 4 more years.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

I think those supporters were tired of 4 years of the Trump supporters gleefully rubbing it in their faces, telling them to get over it after Trump won, telling them they had TDS, tweeting "cry more libs" and on and on. If you lower the level of discourse, don't be surprised when the other side joins you.

I do I wonder how many Biden flags I'm gonna see on boats and cars and flagpoles in the next 4 years around here? Anyone wanna place some bets?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:48 pm I think those supporters were tired of 4 years of the Trump supporters gleefully rubbing it in their faces, telling them to get over it after Trump won, telling them they had TDS, tweeting "cry more libs" and on and on. If you lower the level of discourse, don't be surprised when the other side joins you.

I do I wonder how many Biden flags I'm gonna see on boats and cars and flagpoles in the next 4 years around here? Anyone wanna place some bets?
Anybody know where I can get a Biden hat and then make my way to The National Portrait Gallery and pose in front of the Michelle and Barack Obama portraits while giggling with my buddies? You know like the folks in MAGA hats do? Yeah.....that is a thing.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:32 pm Interestingly, so far only AFan was wise or astute enough to notice that there was an Orange Duce Thread for the past 4 years.

:shock:
And you’re crying about that while perpetuating the same behavior and treating everything with equivalency?

Something is amiss here.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:04 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:32 pm Interestingly, so far only AFan was wise or astute enough to notice that there was an Orange Duce Thread for the past 4 years.

And you’re crying about that while perpetuating the same behavior and treating everything with equivalency?

Something is amiss here.
No, not equivocating anything. I am not comparing Trump to Biden at all.
Different people, different shortcomings.
But every time someone brings up a Biden shortcoming, people scream "Whattabout Trump?!"
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:48 pm I think those supporters were tired of 4 years of the Trump supporters gleefully rubbing it in their faces, telling them to get over it after Trump won, telling them they had TDS, tweeting "cry more libs" and on and on. If you lower the level of discourse, don't be surprised when the other side joins you.

Seen a lot around my neck of the woods.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:20 pm

After the election, or before? We had a few Biden flags up around here, but everything has disappeared since then except for a few straggling yard signs. I do still see a good number of Trump flags on body lifted trucks around here.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Biden flags all year 'round? Come on.

Art-y Obama posters/paintings? Now those I've seen in homes.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:18 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Something is amiss here.
No, not equivocating anything. I am not comparing Trump to Biden at all.
Different people, different shortcomings.
But every time someone brings up a Biden shortcoming, people scream "Whattabout Trump?!"
So everybody is going to just flip roles now that Trump lost to Biden and do the exact opposite? Sweet. Just what I wanted for my next four years of life.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
old salt

Post by old salt »

I hope, for the future good of the country, that the (R)'s don't attack the Biden admin & try to sabotage it the way (D)'s & (R)-Never Trumpers did to the Trump campaign, transition & Presidency, from without & within.

Let's see now many secret Crossfire investigations were conducted or are still underway. How many FISA warrants were used to surveil Biden & how many Viva la Resistance texts are unearthed by IG's from within the Deep State, & how many destructive leaks emerge from holdover Trump supporters within the govt.

If the TDS Zombies want to get their pound of flesh from Trump supporters, they were off to a good start on the streets of DC this wk end.
I think you're safe to fly your Biden flag & wear your Biden gear.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:44 pm

I hope, for the future good of the country, that the (R)'s don't attack the Biden admin & try to sabotage it the way (D)'s & (R)-Never Trumpers did to the Trump campaign, transition & Presidency, from without & within.

Let's see now many secret Crossfire investigations were conducted or are still underway. How many FISA warrants were used to surveil Biden & how many Viva la Resistance texts are unearthed by IG's from within the Deep State, & how many destructive leaks emerge from holdover Trump supporters within the govt.

If the TDS Zombies want to get their pound of flesh from Trump supporters, they were off to a good start on the streets of DC this wk end.
I think you're safe to fly your Biden flag & wear your Biden gear.
Poor Trump......😢😢😢😢. You get much use out of your MAGA hat?
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

"More people are gone to die" - Biden if the transition doesn't start soon. :lol:

I think Biden thinks he is the 2nd coming of Christ or something. Wasn't he also talking about solving the global warming problem.
Live Free or Die!
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:15 pm

After the election, or before? We had a few Biden flags up around here, but everything has disappeared since then except for a few straggling yard signs. I do still see a good number of Trump flags on body lifted trucks around here.
Went up Election Day and the couple days after. Baltimore suburb. Not really “Biden Country.”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:17 pm "More people are gone to die" - Biden if the transition doesn't start soon. :lol:

I think Biden thinks he is the 2nd coming of Christ or something. Wasn't he also talking about solving the global warming problem.
Yup, the guy's just an idiot. Misuses words, says all kinds of ridiculous garbage. Oh wait, this is the Biden thread, sorry.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Tax records show Biden Cancer Charity Spends Millions on Salaries, not Cancer Research:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... eport/amp/

Dollars to doughnuts, expect involved former pfizer exec and lobbyist Greg Simon to end up in Biden’s cabinet, somewhere.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:17 pm "More people are gone to die" - Biden if the transition doesn't start soon. :lol:

So wild exaggerations from your President upsets you, does it?

What's next? You gonna complain that Biden wears orange makeup, or does a combover?

Is the basic idea here that you're going to give us four years of missives from the Department of Irony?

Return to “POLITICS”