2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:46 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:44 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:41 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:41 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:18 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:03 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:03 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:03 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:51 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:07 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:30 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:22 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:13 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:55 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 amEven here, with the election called by every credible and creditable source available at this point, General Kelly has to throw in the softening cushion of "be it Biden or Trump." True to form: General Kelly's association with Trump will be the soil that highlights his obituary someday. Just remarkably sad. ETTD.
He included that to encourage die hard Trump supporters to throw in the towel. He'll be remembered as someone who answered the call to serve (again) & did the best he could for the country, for as long as he could.
I will remember him as a lackey.
Funny that when Kelly was ripping trump a new jerk he was a hero to all the FLP posters here. He has resorted back to being just a lackey. You FLP folks are the epitome of what a fair weather friend is. ;) I certainly know never to trust a FLP type when they are patting me on the back. The other hand is holding the K bar they will stick in your back when your not looking. It is a sad effing day when trump is more trustworthy than you FLP folks. Of course trump was always a Democrat before he pretended to be a republican... Birds of a feather always flick together. You NYC Democrats have us trump. How do you like him now?
I don’t know what other people said. Don’t care. I will remember him as a lackey. Not many FLP on this board. It is a lacrosse board.
You must not be have been paying attention to what some of the FLP on this forum were saying about Gen. Kelly. You want to explain your reasoning for denigrating a dedicated Marine Corps General? It sounds to me you are talking out of your arse. I am willing to give consideration to your opinion to the contrary. You made your statement, grow some balls and defend it.
My reasoning is that he was Trump’s lackey. It’s self explanatory. He’s an empty barrel. He was a decorated service member. I believe he retired and subsequently went to work for Trump.
Kelly was apolitical. He didn't lobby for a job. He only came back at the urging of his friend Mattis who recognized he'd be a perfect candidate for DHS at a time when we were dealing with a flood of migrants on our southern border, due to his experience & contacts from his time commanding Southern Command. He had a plan that would have used his contacts with Central American leaders, but hardliners like Sessions, Miller & Bannon were obstacles he couldn't overcome before Trump asked him to become CoS.
In your opinion he was apolitical. Hard to be “apolitical” when you work in politics....IMO.
So your telling us that using your own logic, Bidens folks will all be a bunch of Lackeys? Got it...hold that thought for a few months from now.
I have no idea what Joe Biden will do and don’t care. Trump has a long history of hiring lackeys.
Gen. Kelly was certainly no lackey, if anything he tried to keep some sense of order amidst the trump chaos. Gen. Kelly had to learn who trump was the hard way. Having served as trumps CoS should not reflect badly on the General in any way. He tried to do the best he could for as long as he could stand it. I find it odd that you make a statement that you don't care what Joe Biden will do. I thought this entire election and the repudiation of trump was centered around the fact that people cared about the country? :roll:
🥱
So when you have nothing to to say you pretend to be bored. :D Such a petulant young child. :D
🥱
Wow TLD, I never pegged for being chickenchit. I guess I was wrong, since you don't care and all. :P
🥱 I edited my post. Dude was a Lackey....I had you pegged for one..I guess I was right.
I love you too TLD. i hope you know that your bored emoji makes you look like your extricating a dinghus from your mouth. I'm just sharing that with you for a friend. ;) not that you would care...
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:57 am
seacoaster wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 amEven here, with the election called by every credible and creditable source available at this point, General Kelly has to throw in the softening cushion of "be it Biden or Trump." True to form: General Kelly's association with Trump will be the soil that highlights his obituary someday. Just remarkably sad. ETTD.
He included that to encourage die hard Trump supporters to throw in the towel. He'll be remembered as someone who answered the call to serve (again) & did the best he could for the country, for as long as he could.
Funny that when Kelly was ripping trump a new jerk he was a hero to all the FLP posters here. He has resorted back to being just a lackey. You FLP folks are the epitome of what a fair weather friend is. ;) I certainly know never to trust a FLP type when they are patting me on the back. The other hand is holding the K bar they will stick in your back when your not looking. It is a sad effing day when trump is more trustworthy than you FLP folks. Of course trump was always a Democrat before he pretended to be a republican... Birds of a feather always flick together. You NYC Democrats have us trump. How do you like him now?
I don’t know what other people said. Don’t care. I will remember him as a lackey. Not many FLP on this board. It is a lacrosse board.
You must not be have been paying attention to what some of the FLP on this forum were saying about Gen. Kelly. You want to explain your reasoning for denigrating a dedicated Marine Corps General? It sounds to me you are talking out of your arse. I am willing to give consideration to your opinion to the contrary. You made your statement, grow some balls and defend it.
My reasoning is that he was Trump’s lackey. It’s self explanatory. He’s an empty barrel. He was a decorated service member. I believe he retired and subsequently went to work for Trump.
Kelly was apolitical. He didn't lobby for a job. He only came back at the urging of his friend Mattis who recognized he'd be a perfect candidate for DHS at a time when we were dealing with a flood of migrants on our southern border, due to his experience & contacts from his time commanding Southern Command. He had a plan that would have used his contacts with Central American leaders, but hardliners like Sessions, Miller & Bannon were obstacles he couldn't overcome before Trump asked him to become CoS.
In your opinion he was apolitical. Hard to be “apolitical” when you work in politics....IMO.
So your telling us that using your own logic, Bidens folks will all be a bunch of Lackeys? Got it...hold that thought for a few months from now.
I have no idea what Joe Biden will do and don’t care. Trump has a long history of hiring lackeys.
Gen. Kelly was certainly no lackey, if anything he tried to keep some sense of order amidst the trump chaos. Gen. Kelly had to learn who trump was the hard way. Having served as trumps CoS should not reflect badly on the General in any way. He tried to do the best he could for as long as he could stand it. I find it odd that you make a statement that you don't care what Joe Biden will do. I thought this entire election and the repudiation of trump was centered around the fact that people cared about the country? :roll:
🥱
So when you have nothing to to say you pretend to be bored. :D Such a petulant young child. :D
🥱
Wow TLD, I never pegged for being chickenchit. I guess I was wrong, since you don't care and all. :P
🥱 I edited my post. Dude was a Lackey....I had you pegged for one..I guess I was right.
I love you too TLD. i hope you know that your bored emoji makes you look like your extricating a dinghus from your mouth. I'm just sharing that with you for a friend. ;) not that you would care...
🥱 I don’t.... enjoy your coffee and papers this morning.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:00 am
🥱
🥱
Coffee but no paper. Please, please, please stop with that obscene emoji. ;) I would prefer and i deserve something along the lines of a middle finger salute. I would expect nothing less from you, since you don't care anyway. :D You may have a spot on Joes team with that attitude. Democrats need as many people as possible that just don't care about anything.

I do have to humble myself TLD and ask a hugely big favor. Covid has cost me my job and i am not ready for SS yet. Would you mind working extra harderer for the next couple of years so I know someone has my back.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:05 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:00 am
🥱
🥱
Coffee but no paper. Please, please, please stop with that obscene emoji. ;) I would prefer and i deserve something along the lines of a middle finger salute. I would expect nothing less from you, since you don't care anyway. :D You may have a spot on Joes team with that attitude. Democrats need as many people as possible that just don't care about anything.

I do have to humble myself TLD and ask a hugely big favor. Covid has cost me my job and i am not ready for SS yet. Would you mind working extra harderer for the next couple of years so I know someone has my back.
Good luck. I am sure you will be fine.
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Sorry, I missed this response. I'm not sure how you know or if you know that General Kelly included that phrase for that purpose.

I don't doubt Kelly's motivation for taking the DHS job or the COS job -- I can agree that he answered the call of duty for honorable purposes. I just know that both effectively diminished him in the eyes of a lot of Americans, which is the near uniform way of things with anyone who gets near Trump. For as long as he could? Not so sure I agree. I disagree with what I gather you consider an honorable silence after his departure from the White House. General Kelly knew to a moral certainty that the President was a clear and present danger to the country, to the national welfare, and I think had an obligation to indicate to the public that this was the case. We can agree to disagree about that.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

But her emails, her emails. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:24 am
Sorry, I missed this response. I'm not sure how you know or if you know that General Kelly included that phrase for that purpose.

I don't doubt Kelly's motivation for taking the DHS job or the COS job -- I can agree that he answered the call of duty for honorable purposes. I just know that both effectively diminished him in the eyes of a lot of Americans, which is the near uniform way of things with anyone who gets near Trump. For as long as he could? Not so sure I agree. I disagree with what I gather you consider an honorable silence after his departure from the White House. General Kelly knew to a moral certainty that the President was a clear and present danger to the country, to the national welfare, and I think had an obligation to indicate to the public that this was the case. We can agree to disagree about that.
Perhaps Gen Kelly judged it would be less damaging to quietly let Trump pass from the scene. He remains true to the military ethos of not being openly critical of those in the chain of command of which you are part.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:45 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:24 am

Perhaps Gen Kelly judged it would be less damaging to quietly let Trump pass from the scene. He remains true to the military ethos of not being openly critical of those in the chain of command of which you are part.
Yes, I understand that. And disagree that the option he chose was the best for the country.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

RT @juliussharpe: The “transition” will occur when Trump hands Biden his TV remote.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:13 pm RT @juliussharpe: The “transition” will occur when Trump hands Biden his TV remote.
:lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:13 pm https://apple.news/ALHgDaCWfQn61ppUE97Gfww

USA 2020
I doubt there were 10K. That is what the permit was granted for. I tried to estimate from a photo and came up with something like 7500. Even if you give them the 10K, it was the 10,000 CRY BABY MARCH. :lol: :lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

This is a disgrace. And not a surprise. Conspiracy to commit a crime, anyone? What Republicans assert the other side does, they can almost be certain of doing themselves. TANATS.

From the article:

"The atmosphere has grown so contentious, Raffensperger said, that both he and his wife, Tricia, have received death threats in recent days, including a text to him that read: “You better not botch this recount. Your life depends on it.”

“Other than getting you angry, it’s also very disillusioning,” Raffensperger said of the threats, “particularly when it comes from people on my side of the aisle. Everyone that is working on this needs to elevate their speech. We need to be thoughtful and careful about what we say.” He said he reported the threats to state authorities.

The pressure on Raffensperger, who has bucked his party in defending the state’s voting process, comes as Georgia is in the midst of a laborious hand recount of about 5 million ballots. President-elect Joe Biden has a 14,000-vote lead in the initial count.

The normally mild-mannered Raffensperger saved his harshest language for Rep. Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.), who is leading the president’s efforts in Georgia and whom Raffensperger called a “liar” and a “charlatan.”

Collins has questioned Raffensperger’s handling of the vote and accused him of capitulating to Democrats by not backing allegations of voter fraud more strongly.

Raffensperger has said that every accusation of fraud will be thoroughly investigated, but that there is currently no credible evidence that fraud occurred on a broad enough scale to affect the outcome of the election.

The recount, Raffensperger said in the interview Monday, will “affirm” the results of the initial count. He said the hand-counted audit that began last week will also prove the accuracy of the Dominion machines; some counties have already reported that their hand recounts exactly match the machine tallies previously reported. Election officials in one county, Floyd, discovered about 2,600 eligible votes that were not included in the initial tallies because of a failure to upload them off a memory stick. The secretary of state’s office said those votes probably would have been discovered, but it called for the resignation of the county election director.

“I’m an engineer. We look at numbers. We look at hard data,” he said. “I can’t help it that a failed candidate like Collins is running around lying to everyone. He’s a liar.”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump lawyers are losing bigly and ugly. :lol: :lol: There is election fraud :lol: :lol: . You would think they would at least try to prove it. Now they are withdrawing charges / claims everywhere before judges can throw them out. :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Floyd, GA, Chief Clerk Robert Brady on the right of SOS Raffensperger. Brady is responsible for not counting 2600 votes in the first count.
Georgia SOS and Floyd Clerk.jpg
Georgia SOS and Floyd Clerk.jpg (99.62 KiB) Viewed 870 times
Last edited by jhu72 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Duce needs to put up $7,900,000 in advance for the recount in Wisconsin:

"President Trump’s campaign has until 6 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday to pay $7.9 million if it wants to pursue a recount of the state’s 3.2 million ballots. The Wisconsin Elections Commission announced the recount cost on Monday after receiving estimates from all 72 of the state’s counties.

The estimate is about four times the cost of Wisconsin’s 2016 presidential recount, which came in at around $2 million. Meagan Wolfe, Wisconsin’s chief election official, said the higher bill is partly because of coronavirus protocols that need to be followed, including the “need for larger spaces to permit public observation and social distancing.”

If the Trump campaign requests the recount and pays the cost upfront, a recount would begin Thursday and must be completed by Dec. 1, the commission said. Wisconsin law requires the election to be certified by the commission on Dec. 1. Unofficial results show that President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. beat Mr. Trump in Wisconsin by 20,470 votes — about 0.62 percent of the state’s vote. State law requires a campaign requesting a recount to pay for it if the margin is greater than 0.25 percent.

Mr. Trump has so far not acknowledged that he lost Wisconsin to Mr. Biden, and the state’s Republicans have largely followed his lead in refusing to say that Mr. Biden is the president-elect. The Wisconsin State Journal last week asked every elected Republican state legislator if Mr. Biden is the president-elect, and only one, who is retiring, said that he is.

Jenna Ellis, the legal adviser for Mr. Trump’s campaign, did not rule out requesting or paying for a recount in Wisconsin. “The legal team continues to examine the issues with irregularities in Wisconsin,” she said, “and are leaving all legal options open, including a recount and an audit.”

Wanna bet on this one? Paying up would surely cut into the grift.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:31 pm
This is a disgrace. And not a surprise. Conspiracy to commit a crime, anyone? What Republicans assert the other side does, they can almost be certain of doing themselves. TANATS.

From the article:

"The atmosphere has grown so contentious, Raffensperger said, that both he and his wife, Tricia, have received death threats in recent days, including a text to him that read: “You better not botch this recount. Your life depends on it.”

“Other than getting you angry, it’s also very disillusioning,” Raffensperger said of the threats, “particularly when it comes from people on my side of the aisle. Everyone that is working on this needs to elevate their speech. We need to be thoughtful and careful about what we say.” He said he reported the threats to state authorities.

The pressure on Raffensperger, who has bucked his party in defending the state’s voting process, comes as Georgia is in the midst of a laborious hand recount of about 5 million ballots. President-elect Joe Biden has a 14,000-vote lead in the initial count.

The normally mild-mannered Raffensperger saved his harshest language for Rep. Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.), who is leading the president’s efforts in Georgia and whom Raffensperger called a “liar” and a “charlatan.”

Collins has questioned Raffensperger’s handling of the vote and accused him of capitulating to Democrats by not backing allegations of voter fraud more strongly.

Raffensperger has said that every accusation of fraud will be thoroughly investigated, but that there is currently no credible evidence that fraud occurred on a broad enough scale to affect the outcome of the election.

The recount, Raffensperger said in the interview Monday, will “affirm” the results of the initial count. He said the hand-counted audit that began last week will also prove the accuracy of the Dominion machines; some counties have already reported that their hand recounts exactly match the machine tallies previously reported. Election officials in one county, Floyd, discovered about 2,600 eligible votes that were not included in the initial tallies because of a failure to upload them off a memory stick. The secretary of state’s office said those votes probably would have been discovered, but it called for the resignation of the county election director.

“I’m an engineer. We look at numbers. We look at hard data,” he said. “I can’t help it that a failed candidate like Collins is running around lying to everyone. He’s a liar.”
The goal should be to support guys like Raffensperger. Doug Collins is a joke. Multi time loser that even Brian Kemp doesn’t have respect for.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:51 pm Duce needs to put up $7,900,000 in advance for the recount in Wisconsin:

"President Trump’s campaign has until 6 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday to pay $7.9 million if it wants to pursue a recount of the state’s 3.2 million ballots. The Wisconsin Elections Commission announced the recount cost on Monday after receiving estimates from all 72 of the state’s counties.

The estimate is about four times the cost of Wisconsin’s 2016 presidential recount, which came in at around $2 million. Meagan Wolfe, Wisconsin’s chief election official, said the higher bill is partly because of coronavirus protocols that need to be followed, including the “need for larger spaces to permit public observation and social distancing.”

If the Trump campaign requests the recount and pays the cost upfront, a recount would begin Thursday and must be completed by Dec. 1, the commission said. Wisconsin law requires the election to be certified by the commission on Dec. 1. Unofficial results show that President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. beat Mr. Trump in Wisconsin by 20,470 votes — about 0.62 percent of the state’s vote. State law requires a campaign requesting a recount to pay for it if the margin is greater than 0.25 percent.

Mr. Trump has so far not acknowledged that he lost Wisconsin to Mr. Biden, and the state’s Republicans have largely followed his lead in refusing to say that Mr. Biden is the president-elect. The Wisconsin State Journal last week asked every elected Republican state legislator if Mr. Biden is the president-elect, and only one, who is retiring, said that he is.

Jenna Ellis, the legal adviser for Mr. Trump’s campaign, did not rule out requesting or paying for a recount in Wisconsin. “The legal team continues to examine the issues with irregularities in Wisconsin,” she said, “and are leaving all legal options open, including a recount and an audit.”

Wanna bet on this one? Paying up would surely cut into the grift.
... this same effect in other states, being required to pay, might be the reason they are dropping claims all over the place.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:38 pm Trump lawyers are losing bigly and ugly. :lol: :lol: There is election fraud :lol: :lol: . You would think they would at least try to prove it. Now they are withdrawing charges / claims everywhere before judges can throw them out. :lol:
Sounds like they are down to this guy as lawyer for all these claims.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Hutz
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “POLITICS”