Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: Biden the fraud

Post by kramerica.inc »

:lol:

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:47 am :lol:

That was freaking hilarious. Joe doesn't lie, his memory just fails him a lot. :lol: I thought all of you FLP folks here declared him to be as sharp as a tack. ;) I feel comfortable knowing our POTUS elect never lies, he just forgets a lot of the insignificant details of things.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Re: Creepy Uncle Joe Biden

Post by Brooklyn »

The Biden Derangement Syndrome disease is going full blast on this forum. And he still hasn't even been inaugurated! Imagine what it's going to be like for the next 4 years. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:35 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:47 am :lol:

That was freaking hilarious. Joe doesn't lie, his memory just fails him a lot. :lol: I thought all of you FLP folks here declared him to be as sharp as a tack. ;) I feel comfortable knowing our POTUS elect never lies, he just forgets a lot of the insignificant details of things.
His mentions about his law education are fantastic too. “Top half of his class.”

https://apnews.com/article/cd977f7ff301 ... 4ba07c5495

Or 76th of 85...

:lol:

Hell, I’d imagine even the fanlax trio of ggait, NJBill and Doc did better than that!
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Wikapedia lists his undergraduate credentials:
At the University of Delaware in Newark, Biden briefly played freshman football and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 with a double major in history and political science, and a minor in English. He had a C average and was ranked 506th in his class of 688.
So he does have 3 degrees: history, political science, and his law degree at Syracuse.
Live Free or Die!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Cooter wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:31 pm Wikapedia lists his undergraduate credentials:
At the University of Delaware in Newark, Biden briefly played freshman football and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 with a double major in history and political science, and a minor in English. He had a C average and was ranked 506th in his class of 688.
So he does have 3 degrees: history, political science, and his law degree at Syracuse.
With such a stunningly impressive college career it is no wonder politics was Joe's only logical choice to make a living. :lol:
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:48 am
Cooter wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:31 pm Wikapedia lists his undergraduate credentials:
With such a stunningly impressive college career it is no wonder politics was Joe's only logical choice to make a living. :lol:
Those who can't...stay in school and keep getting degrees.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

What's odd to me about this thread and in general is that there are people who sincerely believe that Trump's lying is no different than other politicians, including Joe Biden. That Trump's self-centeredness, Trump's corruption, etc. Trump is truly unique, pre-presidency and otherwise.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:51 am What's odd to me about this thread and in general is that there are people who sincerely believe that Trump's lying is no different than other politicians, including Joe Biden. That Trump's self-centeredness, Trump's corruption, etc. Trump is truly unique, pre-presidency and otherwise.
Stay on topic. We're not talking about Trump.

Continuing to bring him up whenever people mention Biden being a POS, is the ultimate form of whattaboutism.

We're talking about Biden's lying and filth here.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:08 am
Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:51 am What's odd to me about this thread and in general is that there are people who sincerely believe that Trump's lying is no different than other politicians, including Joe Biden. That Trump's self-centeredness, Trump's corruption, etc. Trump is truly unique, pre-presidency and otherwise.

Continuing to bring him up whenever people mention Biden being a POS, is the ultimate form of whattaboutism.

Why?

Biden the fraud? A state regulator never prohibited him from forever being involved in a charitable foundation.

Biden creepy? He doesn’t self-profess to grab ‘em by the p@ssy, and doesn’t have twenty plus sexual assault accusers.

Another effort at equivalence? Laughable. You supported Orange Man through it all.
kramerica.inc

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by kramerica.inc »

There's no equivalence. Just calling a sapade a spade.

Like many of us did when Trump was involved in his creepiness with stormy and Bill Bush.

But diminishing Biden's behavior because of Trump's is classic Whattaboutism.

But Yes. Biden was even described as "Super Creepy" by the left's favorite show:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... daily-show

And he is a fraud, a lightweight too. And possibly in the process of the "long goodbye."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Your POS lost. Enjoy. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

My POS? :lol:

I voted for Kasich 4 years ago and Hogan this time. I have been critical of Trump's philandering and been wanting him to shut up for years. And I certainly haven't been on here complaining about the elections results. In fact, I predicted it. You reap what you sow. Trump split the country so much he couldnt even win reelection as an incumbent. That's pretty hard to do.

But Biden's sh1ttiness is not an equivalence of Trump or forgiving of Trump. Its interesting how many keep trying to say that it is.

Have y'all been so abused by Trump, you can't see the NEW POS America elected?

"This is fine."

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

At least you always know when trump is lying. Biden is a skilled if not that bright enough of a politician to actually sound like he is sincere at times. He almost leaves you believing he is not lying to you, although you know he is. Since Biden was never smart enough to make a living in the field of law, all he had left to him was politics. That was clearly the best fit for him evvah. :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:17 am

Why?

Biden the fraud? A state regulator never prohibited him from forever being involved in a charitable foundation.

Biden creepy? He doesn’t self-profess to grab ‘em by the p@ssy, and doesn’t have twenty plus sexual assault accusers.

Another effort at equivalence? Laughable. You supported Orange Man through it all.
Coaster, I betcha a sawbuck Biden can guess what shampoo you use. One sniff and he will have it down pat. :D
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:51 am
At least you always know when trump is lying. Biden is a skilled if not that bright enough of a politician to actually sound like he is sincere at times. He almost leaves you believing he is not lying to you, although you know he is. Since Biden was never smart enough to make a living in the field of law, all he had left to him was politics. That was clearly the best fit for him evvah. :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:54 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:51 am
In Joes case, it's not a lie if you don't remember it. :lol:
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 am Your POS lost. Enjoy. :lol: :lol:
Is that Person of Stupidity?

To call Biden a fraud and lightweight (other in the literal sense that Trump is a fat a**) is pretty hilarious from supported of Trump.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:10 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 am Your POS lost. Enjoy. :lol: :lol:
Is that Person of Stupidity?

To call Biden a fraud and lightweight (other in the literal sense that Trump is a fat a**) is pretty hilarious from supported of Trump.
It may be fair to say, using your definition of POS( which I really like BTW) That one PoS is being replaced by yet another PoS. The same stupidity, just a different person in charge of it. The rumor this weekend is Biden is considering Bernie Sanders as his secretary of Labor. We have changed the conversation from lackeys to flat out effing idiots. Bernie is just the person the USA needs to develop peace and harmony between the union leaders and management... :roll:
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:53 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:17 am

Why?

Coaster, I betcha a sawbuck Biden can guess what shampoo you use. One sniff and he will have it down pat. :D
Last post on this thread; promise.

I think Biden very effectively debunked the forgetfulness and dementia nonsense in the campaign for any objective person. If you are still on that bandwagon, you stand tall with the likes of Cooter. So, you know....

The "creepy" thing perplexes me. I know a ton of people who are very tactile, know a lot of huggers, know a lot of grandparents who squeeze their grandkids close, especially at their Dad's funeral. It just doesn't translate to "creepy." You folks appear to be projecting something.

Anyway, adios to this thread, which was always a pretty stupid effort to malign a totally imperfect, pretty good guy who has seen his downs and ups in public life. The proof of the pudding? About 78,000,000 people voted for him to be the President.

Return to “POLITICS”