Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Creepy Uncle Joe Biden

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:41 pm Which is it a fan

"I'll be shutting down any and all criticism"
or
"It's a forum mate. We're just giving our opinion"
:?:
The former. And you know exactly why, because you've complained about partisanship many times on this forum.

So nope, I don't want to hear TrumpFans do things like: complain that Biden's speeches are gibberish. Or that he lies. Or that he or his family has conflicts of interest......posters here not only let those things slide when Trump did them? They told posters they were crazy to get upset when Trump did them. TDS ring a bell?

It's about returning what was dished out. Many here are good sports about it...and can take as well as they give. Some? Not so much.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:41 pm As for criticising Trump, I didn't feel it was really necessary as you and 10+ other posters were constantly doing it
Great news! it's never too late. Give us five things that Trump did that you didn't like. Should be the easiest thing you've done all day.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:06 pm I note the change in title thread...trolling again?

Here's leadership:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/po ... video.html

It's just 10 minutes...worth watching.
Thanks for posting that. Hopefully we can get beyond the nonsense and get back to something normal. Basic blocking and tackling will go a long way.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:06 pm I note the change in title thread...trolling again?

Here's leadership:

Just playing by the rules that your boys Lax Fi and Dis set around here...

After all, we did have an "Orange Duce" thread.

:lol:
Brooklyn

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by Brooklyn »

So much hate displayed for Joe Biden on this thread by forum delusional right wingers. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:38 pm

Here's leadership:

More Trump’s D Team:

But not all in the neighborhood were so amused. The 78-year-old employee manning the counter at the Fantasy Island sex shop, who declined to give his name, said the phone had been ringing off the hook since Saturday with callers asking: “Is Rudy Giuliani there?”
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:38 pm

Here's leadership:

Man's got a point!
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:22 pm

or
The former. And you know exactly why, because you've complained about partisanship many times on this forum.

So nope, I don't want to hear TrumpFans do things like: complain that Biden's speeches are gibberish. Or that he lies. Or that he or his family has conflicts of interest......posters here not only let those things slide when Trump did them? They told posters they were crazy to get upset when Trump did them. TDS ring a bell?

It's about returning what was dished out. Many here are good sports about it...and can take as well as they give. Some? Not so much.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:41 pm As for criticising Trump, I didn't feel it was really necessary as you and 10+ other posters were constantly doing it
Great news! it's never too late. Give us five things that Trump did that you didn't like. Should be the easiest thing you've done all day.
I don't know why you keep accusing me of being a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him.
Biden also seems to be going senile.

As I say, no need for me to pile and my criticisms of Trump would probably be too minor for most of you anyhow. Trump appears to have lost the election and will soon be gone, and I will have to deal with this dud in Biden that you have stuck America with. If not too much is happening, I'll probably go back to ignoring politics again for a few years.
Live Free or Die!
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm

or

I don't know why you keep accusing me of being a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him.
Biden also seems to be going senile.

As I say, no need for me to pile and my criticisms of Trump would probably be too minor for most of you anyhow. Trump appears to have lost the election and will soon be gone, and I will have to deal with this dud in Biden that you have stuck America with. If not too much is happening, I'll probably go back to ignoring politics again for a few years.
Biden “The Dud.”
😂

a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm I don't know why you keep accusing me of being a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him.
I didn't accuse YOU of being a TrumpFan. And I know you didn't vote for him, I read your posts.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm Biden also seems to be going senile.
So they say. I'm not seeing it. He made the same verbal gaffes his entire career. As I said, I don't like him, and I'm not at all happy that we're settling for a meh candidate in yet another election.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm As I say, no need for me to pile and my criticisms of Trump would probably be too minor for most of you anyhow.
All that means is that you're not paying any particular mind to what he does. It's not possible to be engaged in what your Federal Government does, and not be able to list five things you don't like that a US President did---any President----with ease.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm Trump appears to have lost the election and will soon be gone, and I will have to deal with this dud in Biden that you have stuck America with.
Yep. I'm on the hook for Biden, because I voted for him. You're right on that point. I would have voted for a houseplant, or a Squirrel named Steve to get this horrible human being out of my life.
Last edited by a fan on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 pm
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm I don't know why you keep accusing me of being a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him.
I didn't accuse YOU of being a TrumpFan. And I know you didn't vote for him, I read your posts.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm Biden also seems to be going senile.
So they say. I'm not seeing it. He made the same verbal gaffes his entire career. As I said, I don't like him, and I'm not at all happy that we're settling for a meh candidate in yet another election.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm As I say, no need for me to pile and my criticisms of Trump would probably be too minor for most of you anyhow.
All that means is that you're not paying any particular mind to what he does. It's not possible to be engaged in what your Federal Government does, and not be able to list five things a US President did----any President----with ease.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm Trump appears to have lost the election and will soon be gone, and I will have to deal with this dud in Biden that you have stuck America with.
Yep. I'm on the hook for Biden, because I voted for him. You're right on that point. I would have voted for a houseplant, or a Squirrel named Steve to get this horrible human being out of my life.
I would have voted for a manhole cover. I will settle for dud instead of crazy.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

...not so fast.

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 pm Yep. I'm on the hook for Biden, because I voted for him. You're right on that point. I would have voted for a houseplant, or a Squirrel named Steve to get this horrible human being out of my life.
Speaking of irony -- the irony in your statement is that the manner in which Trump is being removed from our lives probably ensures that he will still command a disproportionate share of our attention. The way he was opposed, then finally removed, feeds his narrative of a Deep State establishment cabal, united to keep out the disruptive outsider who wants to drain the swamp.

His opponents first tried to disrupt his campaign & prevent his election. They failed. Then they formed a Resistance, declared him an illegitimate President & vowed to use their considerable powers to prematurely end his Presidency. True to their vow, they first unleashed the Mueller probe. When that failed, they ginned up impeachment. All failures which he overcame & emerged even stronger. It took the China virus, throwing us into pandemic & recession, then George Floyd's death unleashing the mobs on the streets, to derail his likely re-election.

Now Trump leaves with his outsider-disrupter-victim narrative intact. Had his opponents followed my advice, acted as the loyal opposition & not abused the powers of their positions, his manifest shortcomings as a leader & a human being would have likely resulted in his defeat anyway.
Instead, the disloyal opposition sunk to his level of political toxicity & ended up dirty from wrestling with the pig.

Trump still has over 3 mos to declassify & release to the Senate & media, evidence which bolsters his narrative. He can retreat to exile in Mar-a-Logo. He will still command media attention whenever he wants it. He can play (R) Kingmaker, barnstorming the country in Trump Force One, doing tarmac rallies & fundraising for his chosen candidates, preparing for his comeback in 2024 or anointing his successor.

Well played TDS Trump haters. He got 71M votes & had coattails in the House & Senate.
You ensured he'll continue to occupy space on our screens & in your heads.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

America hating rePUKEblican crybabies say no supreme court appointment in final year and refuse to allow Merrick Garland in the Court. Then tRUMP appoints Amy Coney Barrett who is approved in record time. Then the Antichrist pukies complain about Dems cheating. What an incredible irony!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
a fan

Re: ...not so fast.

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:50 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 pm Yep. I'm on the hook for Biden, because I voted for him. You're right on that point. I would have voted for a houseplant, or a Squirrel named Steve to get this horrible human being out of my life.
Speaking of irony -- the irony in your statement is that the manner in which Trump is being removed from our lives......
:lol: You mean a fair election? Boy---you're right. What were we thinking? So now elections are bad. Neat.
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:50 pm The way he was opposed, then finally removed, feeds his narrative of a Deep State establishment cabal, united to keep out the disruptive outsider who wants to drain the swamp.
Right. Except that didn't happen. He didn't drain the swamp....the swamp is trillions of dollars larger, Old Salt. And no amount of dancing and BS narrative about your Deep State from you will change what really happened.
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:50 pm His opponents first tried to disrupt his campaign & prevent his election.
You mean like what Trump did to Biden? Or Trump did to Hillary? It's called campaigning, Old Salt. It happens every four years. But because of tinfoil hat nonsense, you have spun the Presidential race into a Ian Fleming novel.

It's absurd. To wit:
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:50 pm They failed. Then they formed a Resistance, declared him an illegitimate President & vowed to use their considerable powers to prematurely end his Presidency.

...you mean like when they formed the Tea Party (the Republican Resistance)? And then the Birthers---and Trump---- declared him an illegitimate President from Kenya? Oh, and how the media kept hitting Obama over terrorism to the point where 2/3rds of registered Republicans are still convinced Obama is Muslim? Like that?

Oh, and then Mitch McConnell and his "considerable powers" announced his only goal was to make Obama a one term President, and then kept his vow, not passing a single meaningful bill for 6 freaking years? Like that?

Wait, wait----let me guess. "That's different", right? :lol:

But sure, keep acting like Trump is the first President to deal with this stuff. Act like this is all everyone else fault but Trump's....that's been your whole deal these last four years. Trump is responsible for precisely nothing in your world. It's all "someone else's" fault....the media, the Resistance, the Deep State. Boy, Trump has really done a number on you.
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:50 pm Well played TDS Trump haters. He got 71M votes & had coattails in the House & Senate.
You ensured he'll continue to occupy space on our screens & in your heads.
Right. It's their fault. And there was some magic thing they should have done during the TrumpEra. Like start the Tea Party. Or not pass one single bill simply because Pelosi wants to keep Trump from doing anything for Americans....like McConnell did.
old salt

...not so fast.

Post by old salt »

:roll: What a deflecting cry baby for Obama.
I missed the Congressional investigations into Obama's birth certificate or the Tea Party's Articles of Impeachment.

Obama only had to deal with politics as usual. HRC supporters started the birther thing in 2008. Bush didn't unleash the FBI & IC on Obama's campaign.

How many FBI Crossfire Investigations did Trump launch on the Biden's Ukrainian dealings ?

Toughen up. I'm telling you why Trump won't be leaving the limelight after he leaves the WH.

Politics as usual ? What US campaign ever fabricated a dirty trick as elaborate as the Russian collusion/Steele Dossier hoax, foisted it upon the MSM, FBI & IC, then flogged it into a massive Special Counsel probe. Then when all that failed, filed baseless articles of impeachment that had zero chance of gaining a conviction. All else having failed, sent out millions of unsolicited junk mail ballots that could easily be harvested.

This was unprecedented from any "loyal opposition". Our politics have been unalterably changed going forward.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

or

Be rational AFAN.....TDS, or other monikers, stem DIRECTLY from the mindset, from day one, that tRump can do NOTHING right. Remember the tarmac toiletpaper. Fun stuff. Or rather, infotainment, from day one, calling his inauguration speech "hitlarian" You know of which I speek You are an educated person. You, on this very website, have admitted that Trump has signed and done some good things. Some.

TDS, continues today, at this very moment. With all the junk infotainment, fake stories for all those "unnamed" sources. Let it go people. He lost.

Can't we focus on V19

it's serious
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:51 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:27 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:50 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm Those states have experience with remote voting.
Let me try this again: every single State in the Union allows for remote voting in way way or another.

You're whining because you lost. Tell you what: I'll wager you $10k that come next election? All 50 States will still allow remote voting for one reason or another. Deal? You won't take the bet, because you know doggone well that Republican States will always allow for remote voting. This is a fake complaint, and you know it. TrumpNation horsesh*t.

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm
Military votes HAVE YET TO BE COUNTED> So democrats don't want them counted.
:lol: Dems have been saying the same thing from the get-go. We count every single vote. What does it say about you as an American that you don't want every vote counted, 6foot?
You don't have to try anything again. Your condescension is annoying. And I despise being called a facist.

I'm for every LEGAL vote to be counted.

If you can logically believe that Joe Biden who couldn't amass more than 3% of democrat votes in three primary attempts. And his running mate who was the first to drop out of the campaign for lack of interest and money—neither could draw flies to campaign events— can amass more votes than a guy that gets 30 40 50 thousand people at rallies.

Who was ahead in all 5 swing states by hundreds of thousands of votes till counting in those states was shutdown then resumed.

Then we have nothing more to discuss
By this stupid logic I’m claiming the NFL championship two years ago for the Falcons. I mean they were ahead for most of the game. Clearly Tom Brady and Belicheck cheated. Screw them im taking it to the Supreme Court.
Your analogy sucks

Your Falcons collapsed in the full gaze of the world on National TV. Nothing hidden.

For that analogy to work your Falcons would have had to be ahead when the clock ran out. And then when the lights were out and all the fans went home the Patriots scored enough points to win.
Last edited by 6ftstick on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
6ftstick

Re: ...not so fast.

Post by 6ftstick »

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:46 am :roll: What a deflecting cry baby for Obama.
I missed the Congressional investigations into Obama's birth certificate or the Tea Party's Articles of Impeachment.

Obama only had to deal with politics as usual. HRC supporters started the birther thing in 2008. Bush didn't unleash the FBI & IC on Obama's campaign.

How many FBI Crossfire Investigations did Trump launch on the Biden's Ukrainian dealings ?

Toughen up. I'm telling you why Trump won't be leaving the limelight after he leaves the WH.

Politics as usual ? What US campaign ever fabricated a dirty trick as elaborate as the Russian collusion/Steele Dossier hoax, foisted it upon the MSM, FBI & IC, then flogged it into a massive Special Counsel probe. Then when all that failed, filed baseless articles of impeachment that had zero chance of gaining a conviction. All else having failed, sent out millions of unsolicited junk mail ballots that could easily be harvested.

This was unprecedented from any "loyal opposition". Our politics have been unalterably changed going forward.
+1

How many IMPEACHMENT references were used by democrats in the campaign.

I think zero
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Biden did well with seniors. Especially the 120 to 200 year olds!
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:35 pm
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:18 pm I don't try to be as domineering or overbearing as you do.
:lol: Right. You just write delightful and kind things like:
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:18 pm I read a good number of your posts that are mostly crappola. :idea:
Cooter wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:36 pm If you don' t care maybe you should bugger off.
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:18 pm Listen to yourself "I'll be shutting down any and all criticism". I mostly just laugh at you and consider you a joke these days.
Why? Because I call out TrumpFans for enabling Trump's poor behavior? You're intentionally ignoring the context here.

If Trump lies, they don't care. But if Biden lies? They get upset. It's the reason our country sucks right now.

I'm asking that we hold all our leaders, regardless of party, accountable for what they say and do. If that makes me a joke? Okie-dokie.
best to take the hint and stop focusing on what everybody does.....and does WRONG. It has to be done. The wrong being pointed out. But, without positive approaches to FIXING what is wrong, what is the point?

Plus, the ad nauseam banter and attacks on the hypocrites is tiring. Perhaps, if done without the condescending tone, as hinted at by cooter and others ;) you mite convince the pretend CONservatives, that tRump spent the most money by providing them with proof. Not insults.

This place could be so productive and fun, but half of you clowns can't even read this now when logged in because you have me blocked. Pathetic.
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:01 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:51 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:27 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:50 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm Those states have experience with remote voting.
Let me try this again: every single State in the Union allows for remote voting in way way or another.

You're whining because you lost. Tell you what: I'll wager you $10k that come next election? All 50 States will still allow remote voting for one reason or another. Deal? You won't take the bet, because you know doggone well that Republican States will always allow for remote voting. This is a fake complaint, and you know it. TrumpNation horsesh*t.

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm
Military votes HAVE YET TO BE COUNTED> So democrats don't want them counted.
:lol: Dems have been saying the same thing from the get-go. We count every single vote. What does it say about you as an American that you don't want every vote counted, 6foot?
You don't have to try anything again. Your condescension is annoying. And I despise being called a facist.

I'm for every LEGAL vote to be counted.

If you can logically believe that Joe Biden who couldn't amass more than 3% of democrat votes in three primary attempts. And his running mate who was the first to drop out of the campaign for lack of interest and money—neither could draw flies to campaign events— can amass more votes than a guy that gets 30 40 50 thousand people at rallies.

Who was ahead in all 5 swing states by hundreds of thousands of votes till counting in those states was shutdown then resumed.

Then we have nothing more to discuss
By this stupid logic I’m claiming the NFL championship two years ago for the Falcons. I mean they were ahead for most of the game. Clearly Tom Brady and Belicheck cheated. Screw them im taking it to the Supreme Court.
Your analogy sucks

Your Falcons collapsed in the full gaze of the world on National TV. Nothing hidden.

For that analogy to work your Falcons would have had to be ahead when the clock ran out. And then when the lights were out and all the fans went home the Patriots scored enough points to win.
The clock didn’t run out that’s the point. It’s the clock in your head that’s broken. There’s nothing hidden here except the thought process that derives the conclusions you come to. But you have never minded being flat out wrong and yet insisting you are right so no different here.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)

Return to “POLITICS”