2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by youthathletics »

Not sure if everyone can see this....what would cause PA to subtract 19k votes in real time on CNN: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHYVE0PHq1s/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Sec of state is an elected position in Ga, one of only a handful of states where that’s the case. It’s typically appointed.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:21 pm Not sure if everyone can see this....what would cause PA to subtract 19k votes in real time on CNN: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHYVE0PHq1s/
Well, there you go. "Some guy on the internet" posting some stuff is indisputable and unassailable.

Trump wins!! ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:26 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:21 pm Not sure if everyone can see this....what would cause PA to subtract 19k votes in real time on CNN: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHYVE0PHq1s/
Well, there you go. "Some guy on the internet" posting some stuff is indisputable and unassailable.

Trump wins!! ;)
Oh stop, I'm asking b/c this appears to be a live crawler on CNN.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:39 pm

Trump wins!! ;)
Networks like CNN get their totals from a third party data company that aggregates all the numbers for them. Most networks use the same company, but I know that Fox at least uses someone else.

First place to look would be that particular company - and the most likely explanation is something got added twice, someone caught it and corrected...
a fan

Post by a fan »

Trump wins!! ;)
"Appears to be". Are you going to tell me that you're not seeing dozens and dozens of these "the votes changed while we weren't looking" videos? My feed is flooded with this stuff.

This is the game. You knew it was coming the millisecond Trump lost. He's been prepping you and his followers to play this stupid game for months and months and months.

Any outcome other then "Trump won" is going to get this reaction. Your team is playing with fire here....don't complain when you get burned.

Putin is THRILLED with your work to invalidate US elections.

Know what I like best about this latest tin foil hat TrumpGame? We had hundreds of elections downticket from the Presidential election. And yet none of your tinfoil hat buddies are alleging conspiracy there. So the game here is that elections for House seats, or local mayoral races? Oh, those are fine, no problems at all. The ONLY "fake ballots' were the ones that led to Trump's loss. :roll:

Gee, "what a coincidence". :lol:
ggait

Post by ggait »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:24 pm Sec of state is an elected position in Ga, one of only a handful of states where that’s the case. It’s typically appointed.
Correct.

So the guy who has to go immediately is the Republican who just couldn't get his election rigging pulled together. Gotta get a better rigger in place before January!!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1aPz8p

A good read. it seems like the State of NY has a leg up on everybody that wants to prosecute trump.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:48 pm

Trump wins!! ;)
"Appears to be". Are you going to tell me that you're not seeing dozens and dozens of these "the votes changed while we weren't looking" videos? My feed is flooded with this stuff.

This is the game. You knew it was coming the millisecond Trump lost. He's been prepping you and his followers to play this stupid game for months and months and months.

Any outcome other then "Trump won" is going to get this reaction. Your team is playing with fire here....don't complain when you get burned.

Know what I like best about this latest tin foil hat TrumpGame? We had hundreds of elections downticket from the Presidential election. And yet none of your tinfoil hat buddies are alleging conspiracy there. So the game here is that elections for House seats, or local mayoral races? Oh, those are fine, no problems at all. The ONLY "fake ballots' were the ones that led to Trump's loss. :roll:

I am not looking for these, it just popped up on my instagram timeline and I shared, Red seemed to explain it with rationale.

Afan, you seem too excited, like a CNN newsroom when Trump won, knowing you'd have tons of material for the next four years. ;)
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trump wins!! ;)

Aren’t they on the same ballot?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Can you just stop it? Seriously. This is CNN, not "PA." Biden walloped your guy. Sorry. I never want to hear about "sore losers" again. Your team sets the new standard. Did you see McEnany's and Ronna McDaniel's spectacle today. Did you see Loeffler's and Perdue's statement? The GOP is just a disgrace. You folks don't like democracy.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:58 pm

Trump wins!! ;)

Aren’t they on the same ballot?
Don't trouble me with minor inconvenient details, TLD. :lol:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:57 pm Afan, you seem too excited, like a CNN newsroom when Trump won, knowing you'd have tons of material for the next four years. ;)
All kidding aside, I'm not at all excited for the next four years, in terms of Biden fixing any of the same problems we've had for all of the 2000's.

But after putting up with TrumpNation's Greatest Hits when it came to excuses for Trump's stupidity and lies for four years? You bet I'm going to use their own excuses for TrumpBehavior against them. They more than earned it.... ;)
CU77

Post by CU77 »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:42 pm Networks like CNN get their totals from a third party data company that aggregates all the numbers for them. Most networks use the same company, but I know that Fox at least uses someone else.

First place to look would be that particular company - and the most likely explanation is something got added twice, someone caught it and corrected...
Yes, I was watching MSNBC when Steve Kornacki said something like "those numbers can't be right" and then, a second later, the numbers changed, and he said, "OK, they fixed it".

Real-time feeds sometimes have mistakes in them. Somebody at the elections office in County X accidentally adds a zero when typing in to the county web page, then fixes it. Numbers we were seeing on TV were all unofficial.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:38 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:57 pm Afan, you seem too excited, like a CNN newsroom when Trump won, knowing you'd have tons of material for the next four years. ;)
All kidding aside, I'm not at all excited for the next four years, in terms of Biden fixing any of the same problems we've had for all of the 2000's.

But after putting up with TrumpNation's Greatest Hits when it came to excuses for Trump's stupidity and lies for four years? You bet I'm going to use their own excuses for TrumpBehavior against them. They more than earned it.... ;)
Me too!
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Trump wins!! ;)
Along those lines, this explains Jen OMalley, head of DNC Biden campaign's bragging days before the election that they had "many paths to victory," not just PA:

https://parler.com/post/20ed6b906b434b7 ... 3daabc735b
DMac

Post by DMac »

Lost me at the Stalin part.
Since no published source was cited at the time, it was widely assumed that the quote was apocryphal. The opinion of Slate‘s “Explainer” columnist on 13 December 2000 was representative: “But did Joe really say it? Almost certainly, no. Let’s just say Joseph Stalin is not known to have waxed forth on the nature of voting and was singularly unconcerned with elections.”
a fan

Post by a fan »

CU77 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:53 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:42 pm Networks like CNN get their totals from a third party data company that aggregates all the numbers for them. Most networks use the same company, but I know that Fox at least uses someone else.

Yes, I was watching MSNBC when Steve Kornacki said something like "those numbers can't be right" and then, a second later, the numbers changed, and he said, "OK, they fixed it".

Real-time feeds sometimes have mistakes in them. Somebody at the elections office in County X accidentally adds a zero when typing in to the county web page, then fixes it. Numbers we were seeing on TV were all unofficial.
You're insane!! The fix is in!! It's un-possible that Trump lost. Just ask their fans.

Ask them about the downticket results, and ask them why R's won in dozens and dozens other elections at the State and Local level if the Dems are fixing ballots.

And then take a few steps back as you get the smell of burning toast as their brains can't digest this information that runs contrary to the signals they're getting from their "special" tinfoil hats.

New level of dumb. I'm wondering if the Boy Scouts are going to add a merit badge for the grand accomplishment of being outwitted by Donald Trump?
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:38 pm

Trump wins!! ;)
Along those lines, this explains Jen OMalley, head of DNC Biden campaign's bragging days before the election that they had "many paths to victory," not just PA:

https://parler.com/post/20ed6b906b434b7 ... 3daabc735b
Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and Nevada are other paths...

Return to “POLITICS”