Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:32 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:25 pm
3rdPersonPlural wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:23 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:00 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:04 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:37 am
With 145 million total cast yeh 4 million is close. Especially since most of those are prolly illegal
Oh I completely agree with you that all of the votes for Trump were illegally cast.

Happy? ;)
See that's where you're mistaken.

Most of Trumps votes were cast on something you call ELECTION DAY.

People stood in line at a polling stations proved who they were and were observed acting constitutionally.

Trump won 48 of 50 states on election day voting.

Democrats not so much.
When I need to do important paperwork -- like, you know, filling out deposit slips for multiple locations or answering long questionnaires -- I like to do it from my desk in my office. Why? Because I am more comfortable that I check the right boxes while in a familiar location rather than standing in an unfamiliar room being stewarded by people in uniforms to makeshift cardboard 'stations".

If I need to refer to resources, I am more comfy with my desktop set up than with my smartphone. If I need a little extra time, I am not holding up a line of folks.

IMHO, Election Month should replace the frantic flustercluck of a single 'Election Day" .
It already has. and see were we are.
Yes. We have a new POTUS.
No you have a tree stump you call Potus
kramerica.inc

Re: Creepy Uncle Joe Biden

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:33 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:17 am
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:11 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 am But yet I did condemn his behavior.
And also mucked through multiple crybaby and childish threads/cartoons, memes that was hyperbole.
So I expect more of the same, I dont see much changing. Just who's saying it.
And as you point out, what's good for the goose...
I sure don't remember many condemnations from you. But ok.

And you're wrong. The libs don't like Biden, and they're going to hold him accountable.

That's the difference between libs and conservatives: the libs have been on to the D's and r's Bullsh*t for years. It's why Hillary lost. They know that both D's and R's are in the bag for the 1%. They're going to hold Biden to account. R voters haven't caught on to the R's game, and likely never will. It's sad watching them fall further and further behind, economically speaking, with each passing decade.

Assuming, of course, the D's can win the Senate. If McConnell holds? Not only will the libs not be able to hold Biden to account.....no one will, because nothing is going to hit the Senate floor.
You never hear anyone question why these poor rural people, by the tens of millions, continue to vote GOP when their conditions don’t change generation after generation after generation? At least these “blue voters” are in places where there is economic activity. County by county you can see the relationship between blue voters and GDP.

Biden and his crew will serve the ruling class just like other politicians. If you are in one of these blue areas, the Biden administration may not be out to actively work against its supporters. That’s about the best a person could hope for.
Yup all those blue programs in Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Minny, Chi-town, changing the conditions of city dwellers, picking up the families of the downtrodden D voters and putting shoes on their feet!

Those poor people are undoubtedly taking advantage of all the local "economic activity!"

:lol:
A portion of them turnover....only to be replaced by other people that look like them. You have a better chance to find a job in and around Baltimore than Western Maryland.... “Cap’n”. They are not all Omar Little.

My niece has a beautiful apartment on The Magnificent Mile in Chi-Town.
What do you consider "portion," o Cap'n, my Cap'n? I was told by you (or perhaps a compadre) a while back in the Baltimore thread that the problem with B-more was that there are NO jobs for the locals.

So which is it? Good opportunity, ok opportunity, or not enough?
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm Those states have experience with remote voting.
Let me try this again: every single State in the Union allows for remote voting in way way or another.

You're whining because you lost. Tell you what: I'll wager you $10k that come next election? All 50 States will still allow remote voting for one reason or another. Deal? You won't take the bet, because you know doggone well that Republican States will always allow for remote voting. This is a fake complaint, and you know it. TrumpNation horsesh*t.

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm
Military votes HAVE YET TO BE COUNTED> So democrats don't want them counted.
:lol: Dems have been saying the same thing from the get-go. We count every single vote. What does it say about you as an American that you don't want every vote counted, 6foot?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Afan, Since we are switching roles with the election in our past, supporting the little letter of our choice, I'm gonna take over the role of Brookie- posting mindless, obvious, unfunny and unoriginal political cartoons:

What role are YOU taking over here at Fanlax?!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:51 pm Afan, Since we are switching roles with the election in our past, supporting the little letter of our choice, I'm gonna take over the role of Brookie- posting mindless, obvious, unfunny and unoriginal political cartoons:

And untrue. This is like middle school.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Yes, Most of his are untrue too.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:31 pm Yup all those blue programs in Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Minny, Chi-town, changing the conditions of city dwellers, picking up the families of the downtrodden D voters and putting shoes on their feet!

Those poor people are undoubtedly taking advantage of all the local "economic activity!"

Um. They ARE taking advantage of all the infrastructure in cities. Subway and buses to work, etc.

Look, you and I have been talking about this for ages: cut everyone off, and let's see who's right. No more farm bill. No more tax subsidies. No more handouts. No more Fannie and Freddie. No more Medicare. No more anything from the Federal Gove. Free markets rule the day.

If you're right? People will flock to rural America, because that's where all the jobs and opportunity is.

If I'm right? Rural America will have no resident anymore, and everyone will live in large cities.

....you and I both know what would happen in the above scenario, Kram. You're smart enough to understand this.

What you have been asking for, and what the Republican voters have been asking for is:

1. handouts for me, because I like that the housing market is propped up by .gov handouts, and I like my State Universities, and I like the handout I get in the form of Medicare because I don't want to pay market rate health care in my 70's.

And 2. free market for "other people". Because they don't deserve free stuff from the Government. Only I do.

And you wonder why people like me don't like your party.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:33 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:17 am
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:11 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 am But yet I did condemn his behavior.
And also mucked through multiple crybaby and childish threads/cartoons, memes that was hyperbole.
So I expect more of the same, I dont see much changing. Just who's saying it.
And as you point out, what's good for the goose...
I sure don't remember many condemnations from you. But ok.

And you're wrong. The libs don't like Biden, and they're going to hold him accountable.

That's the difference between libs and conservatives: the libs have been on to the D's and r's Bullsh*t for years. It's why Hillary lost. They know that both D's and R's are in the bag for the 1%. They're going to hold Biden to account. R voters haven't caught on to the R's game, and likely never will. It's sad watching them fall further and further behind, economically speaking, with each passing decade.

Assuming, of course, the D's can win the Senate. If McConnell holds? Not only will the libs not be able to hold Biden to account.....no one will, because nothing is going to hit the Senate floor.
You never hear anyone question why these poor rural people, by the tens of millions, continue to vote GOP when their conditions don’t change generation after generation after generation? At least these “blue voters” are in places where there is economic activity. County by county you can see the relationship between blue voters and GDP.

Biden and his crew will serve the ruling class just like other politicians. If you are in one of these blue areas, the Biden administration may not be out to actively work against its supporters. That’s about the best a person could hope for.
Yup all those blue programs in Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Minny, Chi-town, changing the conditions of city dwellers, picking up the families of the downtrodden D voters and putting shoes on their feet!

A portion of them turnover....only to be replaced by other people that look like them. You have a better chance to find a job in and around Baltimore than Western Maryland.... “Cap’n”. They are not all Omar Little.

My niece has a beautiful apartment on The Magnificent Mile in Chi-Town.
What do you consider "portion," o Cap'n, my Cap'n? I was told by you (or perhaps a compadre) a while back in the Baltimore thread that the problem with B-more was that there are NO jobs for the locals.

So which is it? Good opportunity, ok opportunity, or not enough?
Not sure. My cousin’s daughter moved from there to Boston to teach at Boston U. Tenure track.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:51 pm Afan, Since we are switching roles with the election in our past, supporting the little letter of our choice, I'm gonna take over the role of Brookie- posting mindless, obvious, unfunny and unoriginal political cartoons:

Two roles.

1. I'll be shutting down any and all criticism from the rightwingForum about Biden. Mocking them with their own quotes. Things like "we knew who he was when he was elected". Or, "so what, that's not illegal". Or, "so what, I like his policies". Or, "you're a fool to take him literally, he doesn't mean what he says, and I'm fine with that".

2. Actually criticizing what Biden does. I don't like him. He serves the 1%, and I'll call that out every time I see it....which should be often. And as you know, I cheered how Trump handled the Middle East, which is where the POTUS actually has full power. Biden is going to move us back into these stupid regions, which will lead to more pointless American deaths. And when he does? I'll call him out for being dumb enough to do that.

But as I said...if McConnell holds? There won't be anything to criticize when it comes to Domestic policy....McConnell is holding all the cards. So be prepared to be disappointed in my criticism of Biden's domestic policies, because there likely won't be any policies at all.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:00 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:31 pm Yup all those blue programs in Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Minny, Chi-town, changing the conditions of city dwellers, picking up the families of the downtrodden D voters and putting shoes on their feet!

Um. They ARE taking advantage of all the infrastructure in cities. Subway and buses to work, etc.

Look, you and I have been talking about this for ages: cut everyone off, and let's see who's right. No more farm bill. No more tax subsidies. No more handouts. No more Fannie and Freddie. No more Medicare. No more anything from the Federal Gove. Free markets rule the day.

If you're right? People will flock to rural America, because that's where all the jobs and opportunity is.

If I'm right? Rural America will have no resident anymore, and everyone will live in large cities.

....you and I both know what would happen in the above scenario, Kram. You're smart enough to understand this.

What you have been asking for, and what the Republican voters have been asking for is:

1. handouts for me, because I like that the housing market is propped up by .gov handouts, and I like my State Universities, and I like the handout I get in the form of Medicare because I don't want to pay market rate health care in my 70's.

And 2. free market for "other people". Because they don't deserve free stuff from the Government. Only I do.

So if you are correct, that the solution is right there- under their noses in the cities with the infrastructure, jobs etc. the answer (by your logic) is to remove the number of handouts for city dwellers.

We've been dumping lots of money into the cities, just like into the rural areas, for years. Why isn't Baltimore thriving?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:32 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:25 pm
3rdPersonPlural wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:23 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:00 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:04 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:37 am
With 145 million total cast yeh 4 million is close. Especially since most of those are prolly illegal
Oh I completely agree with you that all of the votes for Trump were illegally cast.

Happy? ;)
See that's where you're mistaken.

Most of Trumps votes were cast on something you call ELECTION DAY.

People stood in line at a polling stations proved who they were and were observed acting constitutionally.

Trump won 48 of 50 states on election day voting.

Democrats not so much.
When I need to do important paperwork -- like, you know, filling out deposit slips for multiple locations or answering long questionnaires -- I like to do it from my desk in my office. Why? Because I am more comfortable that I check the right boxes while in a familiar location rather than standing in an unfamiliar room being stewarded by people in uniforms to makeshift cardboard 'stations".

If I need to refer to resources, I am more comfy with my desktop set up than with my smartphone. If I need a little extra time, I am not holding up a line of folks.

IMHO, Election Month should replace the frantic flustercluck of a single 'Election Day" .
It already has. and see were we are.
Yes. We have a new POTUS.
No you have a tree stump you call Potus
As opposed to a fat lying scumbag loser? That’s called winning.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I’ll take borderline demented for 1,000 Alex. No need to change a tigers stripes.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:09 pm

So if you are correct, that the solution is right there- under their noses in the cities with the infrastructure, jobs etc. the answer (by your logic) is to remove the number of handouts for city dwellers.

We've been dumping lots of money into the cities, just like into the rural areas, for years. Why isn't Baltimore thriving?
A friend has put a TON of money into Harbor East! Have you seen the development in downtown Baltimore? Not like the glory days of manufacturing but there has been a ton of economic activity over the past 20 years. Another phase on the way....
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:27 pm

A friend has put a TON of money into Harbor East! Have you seen the development in downtown Baltimore? Not like the glory days of manufacturing but there has been a ton of economic activity over the past 20 years. Another phase on the way....
I have, and in locust point, fed hill, fells and in brewers hill
Hoping the scales can tip and it becomes more than a bandaid on an amputation.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Two roles.

1. I'll be shutting down any and all criticism from the rightwingForum about Biden. Mocking them with their own quotes. Things like "we knew who he was when he was elected". Or, "so what, that's not illegal". Or, "so what, I like his policies". Or, "you're a fool to take him literally, he doesn't mean what he says, and I'm fine with that".

2. Actually criticizing what Biden does. I don't like him. He serves the 1%, and I'll call that out every time I see it....which should be often. And as you know, I cheered how Trump handled the Middle East, which is where the POTUS actually has full power. Biden is going to move us back into these stupid regions, which will lead to more pointless American deaths. And when he does? I'll call him out for being dumb enough to do that.

But as I said...if McConnell holds? There won't be anything to criticize when it comes to Domestic policy....McConnell is holding all the cards. So be prepared to be disappointed in my criticism of Biden's domestic policies, because there likely won't be any policies at all.
You sound awfully full of yourself.
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Two roles.

:lol: And you think that you don't sound full of yourself? That's nice.

It's a forum, mate. We're all just giving our opinions, and having a nice conversation.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:30 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:27 pm

I have, and in locust point, fed hill, fells and in brewers hill
Hoping the scales can tip and it becomes more than a bandaid on an amputation.
Yes. Many of those developments have to hire people from somewhere....all that “help” wearing Boys Latin / Landon / Severn Lacrosse swag?

What they got out in Western Maryland?
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:55 pm
Cooter wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Two roles.

:lol: And you think that you don't sound full of yourself? That's nice.

It's a forum, mate. We're all just giving our opinions, and having a nice conversation.
I don't try to be as domineering or overbearing as you do.
Listen to yourself "I'll be shutting down any and all criticism". I mostly just laugh at you and consider you a joke these days.
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:09 pm So if you are correct, that the solution is right there- under their noses in the cities with the infrastructure, jobs etc. the answer (by your logic) is to remove the number of handouts for city dwellers.
That's not where my logic heads at all. Why would you reduce the handouts to city dwellers? You give handouts to both, obviously. And yes, more to rural America, because that's how civilizations work. GDP starts in cities, and flows out to the countryside.
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:09 pm We've been dumping lots of money into the cities, just like into the rural areas, for years. Why isn't Baltimore thriving?
Baltimore IS thriving. It's one of America's greatest cities. What major American city doesn't have problems? Or bad areas?

Meanwhile, how's flyover America doing? Are you telling me we should cut them off because all that money we're taking from Silicon Valley, Chicago, Houston and NYC isn't doing any good?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:50 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm Those states have experience with remote voting.
Let me try this again: every single State in the Union allows for remote voting in way way or another.

You're whining because you lost. Tell you what: I'll wager you $10k that come next election? All 50 States will still allow remote voting for one reason or another. Deal? You won't take the bet, because you know doggone well that Republican States will always allow for remote voting. This is a fake complaint, and you know it. TrumpNation horsesh*t.

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm
Military votes HAVE YET TO BE COUNTED> So democrats don't want them counted.
:lol: Dems have been saying the same thing from the get-go. We count every single vote. What does it say about you as an American that you don't want every vote counted, 6foot?
You don't have to try anything again. Your condescension is annoying. And I despise being called a facist.

I'm for every LEGAL vote to be counted.

If you can logically believe that Joe Biden who couldn't amass more than 3% of democrat votes in three primary attempts. And his running mate who was the first to drop out of the campaign for lack of interest and money—neither could draw flies to campaign events— can amass more votes than a guy that gets 30 40 50 thousand people at rallies.

Who was ahead in all 5 swing states by hundreds of thousands of votes till counting in those states was shutdown then resumed.

Then we have nothing more to discuss

Return to “POLITICS”