2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:54 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:40 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:29 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:52 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:37 pm He was duly un-elected
😂😂
That's the proper way to remove a President, despite all the other attempts.
You should write a letter letting folks know that impeachment clause needs to be removed! It doesn’t matter anymore!!
😂😂😂
I don't need to. The electorate delivered the message that recklessly employing the impeachment clause comes at a cost.
It was not an insignificant factor in unseating Trump in the election...
...nor in sustaining (R) control of the Senate & significantly narrowing the margin in the House.

Covid washed away any lingering impact of impeachment. The (D)'s shut up about it because it illustrated how much time & attention they diverted during our critical early covid response.
In your opinion
😂😂😂
Which is just as valid as yours. Let's see if 2 GA Hail Marys prevent 2 more years of Mitch in charge. What happened to the Blue Wave that was going to sweep him to irrelevancy ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:54 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:11 pm Well he picked a black woman as running mate. I’m sure he’ll come up with something unoriginal like Kunty Kamala. Won’t be clever or anything based on prior ones like Nasty Natasha, just mean and silly.
I'll let you & TLD continue to generate the bile you conjure up on behalf of others.
Bile? Why would I spread bile? You buy Burritos from the Mexican truck down at the park. They do a good job.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:58 pm
😂😂
You should write a letter letting folks know that impeachment clause needs to be removed! It doesn’t matter anymore!!
😂😂😂
I don't need to. The electorate delivered the message that recklessly employing the impeachment clause comes at a cost.
...nor in sustaining (R) control of the Senate & significantly narrowing the margin in the House.

Covid washed away any lingering impact of impeachment. The (D)'s shut up about it because it illustrated how much time & attention they diverted during our critical early covid response.
In your opinion
😂😂😂
Which is just as valid as yours. Let's see if 2 GA Hail Marys prevent 2 more years of Mitch in charge. What happened to the Blue Wave that was going to sweep him to irrelevancy ?
I don’t care. Your cultural leader is toast. Sand in the hour glass like I told you.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:48 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:31 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:20 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:53 pm It is not the same structurally so comparing it is specious. It's that simple. Brussels can't influence individual countries the way the federal government can here. It's not difficult to understand.
It's not that simple. You are looking at it simplistically.
I'm not making a structural comparison. You are. I specifically said EU national leaders.

I compare the US vs EU because they are the closest available cohorts, not because they are structurally the same.
I often compare them in the context of collective defense (spending & deployment) via NATO.
They also act collectively diplomatically & levy sanctions as a collective body.
The EU has become much than the Common Market.
It’s ok you don’t get it. The whole point was your defense of Trump by comparing to the EU, you made the comparison that required an understanding of how the US federal government works vis a vis Brussels and the countries that are members of the EU. It’s a bs argument because there isn’t the same authority or powers at the same level. Moving on.

So, how about the relationship between rwandan telecom rates and Peruvian cocoa tea? The correlation of a few variables tells me the Rwandan government is clearly not optimizing their telecom infrastructure the way the tea producers in Peru are.
Wow. That's impressive. Throw up trivial detail dust as much as you like. Do you think that works ? Seriously ?
It does not invalidate the EU vs US covid comparison.
It's most relevant comparison we have, for several reasons, & I'm far from the only one making the comparison.
You don't get it.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:00 pm
😂😂
😂😂😂

In your opinion
😂😂😂
I don’t care. Your cultural leader is toast. Sand in the hour glass like I told you.
You may think so. I doubt that Pres Biden will.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:59 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:11 pm Well he picked a black woman as running mate. I’m sure he’ll come up with something unoriginal like Kunty Kamala. Won’t be clever or anything based on prior ones like Nasty Natasha, just mean and silly.
I'll let you & TLD continue to generate the bile you conjure up on behalf of others.
Bile? Why would I spread bile? You buy Burritos from the Mexican truck down at the park. They do a good job.
He doesn't get it. He thinks he does because other people may believe the same thing, but he doesn't. Just demand respect and dream of a world that never really existed and his fictitious place in it. I never crapped on my teammates, coworkers or random female reporters. Have you TLD?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:11 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:00 pm
😂😂
😂😂😂

In your opinion
😂😂😂
You may think so. I doubt that Pres Biden will.
Toast as in he ain’t your CinC. You can stay devoted. Hopefully Susan Rice is Sec of State.

Helter-Skelter
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

The Prez surrounded himself with a lot of dogs but is the first Prez in a hundred years to not have a canine in the White House (not surprising).
Good news, meet Major, he'll be residing in the White House with Joe. Good looking canine, glad to have a four legged dog back in the White house.
ImageImage
Last edited by DMac on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

I don't need to make up anything. Her personal history speaks for itself. It's amusing hearing talking heads hold her up as an example for young women on how to get ahead in politics. ...just latch onto the right "mentor".
Last edited by old salt on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Chopper sick balls!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:16 pm
I don't need to make up anything. Her personal history speaks for itself. It's amusing hearing talking heads hold her up as an example for young women on how to get ahead in politics. ...just latch onto the right "mentor".
How does it feel to play the role of victim?
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:13 pm
He doesn't get it. He thinks he does because other people may believe the same thing, but he doesn't. Just demand respect and dream of a world that never really existed and his fictitious place in it. I never crapped on my teammates, coworkers or random female reporters. Have you TLD?
Nope.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Apparently we both don't understand how the real world works then...
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:13 pm
Random female reporters are public figures who present themselves on tv. You know nothing about my "teammates", other than you never were one & you're not qualified to speak on their behalf. You just played schoolboy games & talk smack.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Lots of history of posts here regarding many servicemen from you. Many of whome exceeded your service by a long long way. But that's different I'm sure you'd twist and turn to explain while telling me how I know nothing over and over again.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:32 pm Lots of history of posts here regarding many servicemen from you. Many of whome exceeded your service by a long long way. But that's different I'm sure you'd twist and turn to explain while telling me how I know nothing over and over again.
...& I never disrespected any of them, nor failed to acknowledge their positive accomplishments.
Like all Americans, the military is hardly monolithic. We defend each others right to disagree.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:57 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:32 pm Lots of history of posts here regarding many servicemen from you. Many of whome exceeded your service by a long long way. But that's different I'm sure you'd twist and turn to explain while telling me how I know nothing over and over again.
...& I never disrespected any of them, nor failed to acknowledge their positive accomplishments.
Like all Americans, the military is hardly monolithic. We defend each others right to disagree.
😂😂😂😂
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

The Trump is strong in this one
calourie

Post by calourie »

😂😂
😂😂😂
C'mon, once again Salty. Trump with the help of a number of others just finished up a four year bold faced assault on the US Constitution, and I'm not talking the ship This election was almost totally a referendum on letting him stay in the leadership role in trying to undo that unique doctrine. Hopefully there won't be anyone as effective as he was in spreading chaos on so many fronts that make that assault that much easier. A giant step in the right direction from my perspective, but I guess we will just have to wait and see. A meaningful gesture on Trump's part to facilitate a smooth transition of duly democratically elected executive power looks like it will be a bridge way too far for our refuse to lose leader, but I guess we will just have to wait and see on that one as well.
DMac

Post by DMac »

What's this mean, "exceeded your service by a long long way"?
What do you know about salty's military career, the missions he went on, the missions accomplished, rank attained, awards earned? JFTR, I'd take salty on my team any day.

Return to “POLITICS”