2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU77

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by CU77 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:01 pm I want to know more about the book store.
Well here you go:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/fantasy-island ... 6Vdj-G1mAw
They had a large selection of buttplugs on display in the parking lot for some reason. And a lot of cameras around. Could be a little more discreet tbh.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Can we le Rudy live a little?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:53 pm It is not the same structurally so comparing it is specious. It's that simple. Brussels can't influence individual countries the way the federal government can here. It's not difficult to understand.
It's not that simple. You are looking at it simplistically.
I'm not making a structural comparison. You are. I specifically said EU national leaders.

I compare the US vs EU because they are the closest available cohorts, not because they are structurally the same.
I often compare them in the context of collective defense (spending & deployment) via NATO.
They also act collectively diplomatically & levy sanctions as a collective body.
The EU has become much than the Common Market.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

From midnight until noon — after President-elect Joseph R. Biden’s victory speech on Saturday night — the Trump campaign sent out a flurry of solicitations to supporters asking for money to fund its legal battles. The emails went out at the rate of almost one every hour, reflecting the growing desperation among the president and his close aides and associates as they refuse to concede defeat.

The emails contained the same bellicose language and unsubstantiated charges that the president has used, and called on Trump supporters to come to his defense. “We need YOU to step up,” one email demanded.
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/11/08 ... inaccuracy

I hope all the trumpistas here are sending in every last dime that they possibly can!!! Your Dear Leader needs you now!
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:52 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:37 pm He was duly un-elected
😂😂
That's the proper way to remove a President, despite all the other attempts.
You should write a letter letting folks know that impeachment clause needs to be removed! It doesn’t matter anymore!!
😂😂😂
I don't need to. The electorate delivered the message that recklessly employing the impeachment clause comes at a cost.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:23 pm
😂😂
You should write a letter letting folks know that impeachment clause needs to be removed! It doesn’t matter anymore!!
😂😂😂
I don't need to. The electorate delivered the message that recklessly employing the impeachment clause comes at a cost.
You mean Trump won?
😂😂😂
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

😂😂
😂😂😂
It was not an insignificant factor in unseating Trump in the election...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:20 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:53 pm It is not the same structurally so comparing it is specious. It's that simple. Brussels can't influence individual countries the way the federal government can here. It's not difficult to understand.
I'm not making a structural comparison. You are. I specifically said EU national leaders.

I compare the US vs EU because they are the closest available cohorts, not because they are structurally the same.
I often compare them in the context of collective defense (spending & deployment) via NATO.
They also act collectively diplomatically & levy sanctions as a collective body.
It’s ok you don’t get it. The whole point was your defense of Trump by comparing to the EU, you made the comparison that required an understanding of how the US federal government works vis a vis Brussels and the countries that are members of the EU. It’s a bs argument because there isn’t the same authority or powers at the same level. Moving on.

So, how about the relationship between rwandan telecom rates and Peruvian cocoa tea? The correlation of a few variables tells me the Rwandan government is clearly not optimizing their telecom infrastructure the way the tea producers in Peru are.
Typical Lax Dad

RedFromMI wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:29 pm
😂😂
😂😂😂
Old Sailor was right! The electorate delivered the message.
a fan

Post by a fan »

😂😂
😂😂😂
:?: Trump lost, the Senate--that refused to actually look at what Trump did----is in danger of flipping.

What world are you living in? The nation just told you that they're sick of Trumps *hit, and voted him out.

.....I can't wait to hear you come up with something that Biden does that crosses a line for you. Well...outside of having the wrong letter by his name. ;)
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:02 pm
😂😂
😂😂😂
:?: Trump lost, the Senate--that refused to actually look at what Trump did----is in danger of flipping.

What world are you living in? The nation just told you that they're sick of Trumps *hit, and voted him out.

.....I can't wait to hear you come up with something that Biden does that crosses a line for you. Well...outside of having the wrong letter by his name. ;)
The world he lives in doesn’t exist anymore!
MAGA
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Well he picked a black woman as running mate. I’m sure he’ll come up with something unoriginal like Kunty Kamala. Won’t be clever or anything based on prior ones like Nasty Natasha, just mean and silly.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I hope the taxpayers of that community won’t be providing any future bennies to this cat.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt

Post by old salt »

😂😂
😂😂😂
...nor in sustaining (R) control of the Senate & significantly narrowing the margin in the House.

Covid washed away any lingering impact of impeachment. The (D)'s shut up about it because it illustrated how much time & attention they diverted during our critical early covid response.
ggait

Post by ggait »

From midnight until noon — after President-elect Joseph R. Biden’s victory speech on Saturday night — the Trump campaign sent out a flurry of solicitations to supporters asking for money to fund its legal battles. The emails went out at the rate of almost one every hour, reflecting the growing desperation among the president and his close aides and associates as they refuse to concede defeat.
Always pays to read the fine print.

60% of these donations will go to pay down the GOP's campaign debt.

Since Trump is toast, there's only a little time left to squeeze more cheddar from the low info/poorly educated base.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:31 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:20 pm

It’s ok you don’t get it. The whole point was your defense of Trump by comparing to the EU, you made the comparison that required an understanding of how the US federal government works vis a vis Brussels and the countries that are members of the EU. It’s a bs argument because there isn’t the same authority or powers at the same level. Moving on.

So, how about the relationship between rwandan telecom rates and Peruvian cocoa tea? The correlation of a few variables tells me the Rwandan government is clearly not optimizing their telecom infrastructure the way the tea producers in Peru are.
Wow. That's impressive. Throw up trivial detail dust as much as you like. Do you think that works ? Seriously ?
It does not invalidate the EU vs US covid comparison.
It's most relevant comparison we have, for several reasons, & I'm far from the only one making the comparison.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:40 pm
😂😂
😂😂😂
...nor in sustaining (R) control of the Senate & significantly narrowing the margin in the House.

Covid washed away any lingering impact of impeachment. The (D)'s shut up about it because it illustrated how much time & attention they diverted during our critical early covid response.
In your opinion
😂😂😂
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:11 pm Well he picked a black woman as running mate. I’m sure he’ll come up with something unoriginal like Kunty Kamala. Won’t be clever or anything based on prior ones like Nasty Natasha, just mean and silly.
I'll let you & TLD continue to generate the bile you conjure up on behalf of others.

Return to “POLITICS”