2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by Farfromgeneva »

EUs National leaders, you rejected Germany and then tried to lump it into one group and that’s bs or stupid. The EU is not a nation, it’s an agreement whereby they maintain separate fiscal authority unlike anything a nation has. Just dumb.

Merkel has done 5x as good a job as Trump per CU77s data.

My misunderstanding, that’s rich. Just because you once did something doesn’t mean you understand the modern world.

The US is less monolithic than the EU is just plain wrong and demonstrates at best an anachronistic understanding of the world. A complete misunderstanding of what the EU is and what it’s goals are. Clearly you haven’t spent much time in the past two decades over there to claim they are less diverse. Just accept it’s passed you by vs condescension and dishonesty.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

RedFromMI wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:34 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:28 pm Trying to get that pre nuptial contract piercing started in court faster
Or just wants out with the current terms before the money completely evaporates due to: 1. business is not as good as needed, 2. high debt load, 3: back taxes maybe coming due (both Trump's past controversial deduction from several years ago and the taxes from how his family bypassed inheritance taxes...)
Can handle the debt load and cash flow, but the back taxes which would prime all other claims is a good point. But I have to assume the pre nup provides like $50, a game sandwich and a studio at the worst property he owns a majority interest in.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:37 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:34 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:28 pm Trying to get that pre nuptial contract piercing started in court faster
Or just wants out with the current terms before the money completely evaporates due to: 1. business is not as good as needed, 2. high debt load, 3: back taxes maybe coming due (both Trump's past controversial deduction from several years ago and the taxes from how his family bypassed inheritance taxes...)
Can handle the debt load and cash flow, but the back taxes which would prime all other claims is a good point. But I have to assume the pre nup provides like $50, a game sandwich and a studio at the worst property he owns a majority interest in.
I'm assuming it is more like what Marla Maples got...or even Ivana.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Progressive witches rising up

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:09 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:35 pm
Cooter wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:39 am The honeymoon is over
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... atic-party
🍾🍾🍾🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🗽🗽🗽🗽
Watched her with Tapper just now. Perfect tone.

BTW, What happened with the other Squad members this go round?
I am waiting on the messages about the Bogey Squad to start to emerge.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:36 pm EUs National leaders, you rejected Germany and then tried to lump it into one group and that’s bs or stupid. The EU is not a nation, it’s an agreement whereby they maintain separate fiscal authority unlike anything a nation has. Just dumb.

My misunderstanding, that’s rich. Just because you once did something doesn’t mean you understand the modern world.

The US is less monolithic than the EU is just plain wrong and demonstrates at best an anachronistic understanding of the world. A complete misunderstanding of what the EU is and what it’s goals are. Clearly you haven’t spent much time in the past two decades over there to claim they are less diverse. Just accept it’s passed you by vs condescension and dishonesty.
He used to matter.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:36 pm EUs National leaders, you rejected Germany and then tried to lump it into one group and that’s bs or stupid. The EU is not a nation, it’s an agreement whereby they maintain separate fiscal authority unlike anything a nation has. Just dumb.

Right. I experienced Western Europe when it was a Common Market, then worked & resided in the EU for 3 years, during it's formation.
You had a few beers in Denmark. You're either too obtuse or stubborn to acknowledge my point & keep diverting to irrelevant details.

Notice the many analyses comparing the US vs EU in covid performance & many other comparative areas. It is not a perspective unique to moi.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Landscaping Company!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Right. I experienced Western Europe when it was a Common Market, then worked & resided in the EU for 3 years, during it's formation.
You had a few beers in Denmark. You're either too obtuse or stubborn to acknowledge my point & keep diverting to irrelevant details.

Notice the many analyses comparing the US vs EU in covid performance & many other comparative areas. It is not a perspective unique to moi.
But just as wrong headed.

Doesn't matter whether favorable or unfavorable a comparison.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I spent the better part of two years over there turn of the millenia and have been back probably 20x since. Personally met the Prime Minister of Denmark, the council of ministers in Germany and a host of other political figures. Also had involvement in negotiations to include the Czech Republic in the EU. I was deeply into this when it was forming. But like everything else you don't know what you are talking about. Oh and worked for a few years for the second largest German bank in NYC.

What you're writing is just intiellectually and factually incorrect. I don't care how many people compare the two, it's still wrong. Your own words betray your argument. Talking about obtuse you can't even read what you wrote and acknowledge it's BS. So bitter and angry that you're mythological little world doesn't exist from rural southern MD. No different than my family in Steuben Co whom are all running from Facebook to something called Parlor, which I presume is a home for QAnon conspiracies. But hey, there's more than one person who believes that the Clintons drink childrens blood so it must be true by your idiotic logic.

The point is comparing Germany to the US is more legitimate than comparing the US to the EU and you are wrong to do so. That's the point. Not whining about how your beloved douchebag Trump is being treated by the media and how misunderstood you and "you're people" are by the coastal elites. I get it and it's just wrong, like a chemical imbalance in the brain wrong. Playing victim and selling out your own servicemen in the process which is pathetic and lowers your moral authority to less than zero.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:02 pmDoesn't matter whether favorable or unfavorable a comparison.
:lol: ....of course nothing else matters. Everything is because Orange Man bad. He's killing all those EUros & let them carry the plague into the US.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Poor victim, nobody has it as bad as you and the people you believe you represent in the US. No different than my wanna be tough guy family in WNY. Thankfully I can still spend time with them without having to talk politics because they're blood and I love them.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:08 pm

I spent the better part of two years over there turn of the millenia and have been back probably 20x since. Personally met the Prime Minister of Denmark, the council of ministers in Germany and a host of other political figures. Also had involvement in negotiations to include the Czech Republic in the EU. I was deeply into this when it was forming. But like everything else you don't know what you are talking about. Oh and worked for a few years for the second largest German bank in NYC.

What you're writing is just intiellectually and factually incorrect. I don't care how many people compare the two, it's still wrong. Your own words betray your argument. Talking about obtuse you can't even read what you wrote and acknowledge it's BS. So bitter and angry that you're mythological little world doesn't exist from rural southern MD. No different than my family in Steuben Co whom are all running from Facebook to something called Parlor, which I presume is a home for QAnon conspiracies. But hey, there's more than one person who believes that the Clintons drink childrens blood so it must be true by your idiotic logic.

The point is comparing Germany to the US is more legitimate than comparing the US to the EU and you are wrong to do so. That's the point. Not whining about how your beloved douchebag Trump is being treated by the media and how misunderstood you and "you're people" are by the coastal elites. I get it and it's just wrong, like a chemical imbalance in the brain wrong. Playing victim and selling out your own servicemen in the process which is pathetic and lowers your moral authority to less than zero.
The US & EU are compared so often because the aggregate size of the EUs territory, populations & economies are closer to the US than any single EU nation is. Even when you lump the entire EU together, it is not significantly more diverse racially or culturally than the US is.
I hope you find spewing venom at me therapeutic & helpful with your anger issues. No charge.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:08 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:02 pmDoesn't matter whether favorable or unfavorable a comparison.
:lol: ....of course nothing else matters. Everything is because Orange Man bad. He's killing all those EUros & let them carry the plague into the US.
Orange Man Gone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was duly un-elected
😂😂
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:37 pm He was duly un-elected
😂😂
That's the proper way to remove a President, despite all the other attempts.
ggait

Post by ggait »

CU88 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:00 pm The Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Landscaping Company!
Can you buy a platinum level package ticket that includes the adjacent crematorium and adult book store?

And also maybe a sit down with Rudy?

That plus Rudy getting scammed by Borat is perhaps the most 2020 thing yet.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:37 pm He was duly un-elected
😂😂
That's the proper way to remove a President, despite all the other attempts.
You should write a letter letting folks know that impeachment clause needs to be removed! It doesn’t matter anymore!!
😂😂😂
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:18 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:08 pm

The US & EU are compared so often because the aggregate size of the EUs territory, populations & economies are closer to the US than any single EU nation is. Even when you lump the entire EU together, it is not significantly more diverse racially or culturally than the US is.
I hope you find spewing venom at me therapeutic & helpful with your anger issues. No charge.
It is not the same structurally so comparing it is specious. It's that simple. Brussels can't influence individual countries the way the federal government can here. It's not difficult to understand. Your culture war doesn't matter in this analysis, it's completely irrelevant. I could randomly select a handful of countries from throughout the world and mix and match to get similar size and economic mix but that wouldn't make it the same.

But keep on making arguments that make zero logical sense.

Oh and culture does not equal race. European countries had many centuries to over 1,000yrs of history ahead of us before they tried this experiment.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:46 pm
CU88 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:00 pm The Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Landscaping Company!
Can you buy a platinum level package ticket that includes the adjacent crematorium and adult book store?

Last edited by CU77 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:46 pm

That plus Rudy getting scammed by Borat is perhaps the most 2020 thing yet.
I want to know more about the book store.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:08 pm
Silly. Trump blew this YUGELY, but there's also no question that this is an awful virus and a bunch of folks were going to be hit hard.

Not 'just the flu'. Not going away magically.

Return to “POLITICS”