2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by njbill »

FannOLax wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:22 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:14 pm Can we start talking about the “Trump Library”?
Reading materials required to earn a Trump University degree? Plus "The Art of the Deal."
Will be interested in visiting the impeachment exhibit and the one term wing.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

More Zombie GOP - Ronna Romney McDaniel is asking for more time to produce evidence of fraud.

In other words, they got nuttin' and want to go fishin'.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:42 pm
FannOLax wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:22 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:14 pm Can we start talking about the “Trump Library”?
Reading materials required to earn a Trump University degree? Plus "The Art of the Deal."
Will be interested in visiting the impeachment exhibit and the one term wing.
That would be the unpublished second volume written while he was POTUS. The Art of the Steal.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:48 pm More Zombie GOP - Ronna Romney McDaniel is asking for more time to produce evidence of fraud.

In other words, they got nuttin' and want to go fishin'.
The trouble with Zombie republicans is they will come back from the dead and eat your brain. :?
ABV 8.3%

Re: 2020 Elections - is Wednesday it?

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:05 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:38 am Like I wrote.......a "major bill" IS all a matter of opinion.
Well of course it is. An opinion that every historian you'll find will agree with. Dude...we stopped passing budgets. You can pretend like that's no big deal all you want. You have a right to your opinion, of course....
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:38 am And the part that you constantly gloss over, it IS you that picks a fight.....you stand on your soapbox, most often with correct thoughts, and make declarative statements. As if true. They are not. Stop saying things that are opinions, as if fact.
:lol: Right, because you'd NEVER do that, is that it?
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:38 am TAATS machine goes along just fine. And you know it.
Uh oh. Are you positing an opinion, and pretending it's a fact, ABV? Violating your rule of "stop saying things that are opinions and stating it as a fact" in the next sentence? Shouldn't you wait a week before you do that? ;)

You're looking for a fight. Yelling at me for things that you yourself do......maybe relax, and enjoy the discussion? (that's a suggestion, not an order)

And have a good weekend! (and yes, that's an order ;) )
you still don't get it..........you don't discuss, you pontificate.

what makes you think I am yelling? just strange....
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Matnum PI

Re: 2020 Elections - Red Mirage fading for DtC?

Post by Matnum PI »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:49 pmFine but do you think it's likely to be a retread?
He lacks charisma. Which doesn't bother me at all. I prefer it in some ways. Charisma can be a distraction.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:30 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:33 am Folks were asking who should run as a R in 24? What about Adam Kinzinger?
John Kasich?
There are a number of "real" republicans that could do, Kasich high on the list. The problem is, the problem remains. We are getting rid of the symptom, the disease (zombie-ism) remains and it is apparently more widespread than many of us had hoped. I don't see the zombie-ism disappearing over the next 4 years. Best we can hope for is it diminishes.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Cooter

Re: 2020 Elections

Post by Cooter »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:10 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:33 am Folks were asking who should run as a R in 24? What about Adam Kinzinger?
John Kasich?
There are a number of "real" republicans that could do, Kasich high on the list. The problem is, the problem remains. We are getting rid of the symptom, the disease (zombie-ism) remains and it is apparently more widespread than many of us had hoped. I don't see the zombie-ism disappearing over the next 4 years. Best we can hope for is it diminishes.
I don't think Kasich did that well in the primaries, and his defection to the dems will put a stain on him. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

njbill wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:41 pm
wgdsr wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 pm i'd say trump is better than even money to be there for biden. but i wouldn't bet my money on it.
Would you bet my money?
probably not but don't tempt me.
pm me the receipt for your 6 run, with venmo, paypal address.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

John Kasich?
Holy Moly a FLP giving advice to the republicans who they should run against them. :lol: :lol: :lol: One thing about zombies they will eat anybodies brain, republican, democrat that grey matter is all fat and juicy. Are there any republicans out there with an opinion about who the dems should run against them? I'm thinking myself Bill deBlasio should be their boy. There is some real leadership ability there.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Cooter wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:16 pm
John Kasich?
I don't think Kasich did that well in the primaries, and his defection to the dems will put a stain on him. :idea:
That has to put him on the top of MDs list of preferential candidates. The top qualification being he could never win and would give an awesome concession speech. :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

A little glimpse into a strange, strange world.

I don’t “grok” this!!

https://youtu.be/TSpdgev-e_4
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

He won exactly one primary, in his home state of Ohio. Growing up in Ohio, I met him a few times. The first time, he came to speak at my high school; a teacher hauled me out of the room for not being respectful enough toward our esteemed representative.
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:59 pm He lacks charisma. Which doesn't bother me at all. I prefer it in some ways. Charisma can be a distraction.
I agree with you, but it remains to be seen how many Presidential primary votes a low-charisma relatively old-school Republican can win nowadays.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - is Wednesday it?

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:50 pm you still don't get it..........you don't discuss, you pontificate.
According to you. Opinion disguised as fact.....

Guess what? I think YOU are the one who is pontificating, and refuses to discuss issues.

So now what?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

FannOLax wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:41 pm
He won exactly one primary, in his home state of Ohio. Growing up in Ohio, I met him a few times. The first time, he came to speak at my high school; a teacher hauled me out of the room for not being respectful enough toward our esteemed representative.
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:59 pm He lacks charisma. Which doesn't bother me at all. I prefer it in some ways. Charisma can be a distraction.
I agree with you, but it remains to be seen how many Presidential primary votes a low-charisma relatively old-school Republican can win nowadays.
outside of this week, when was the last potus elected trailing in the charisma category? carter?

bush 1 was lucky we booted potus-elects for indiscretions back then.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

fwiw, trump might be back in the game in az.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:53 pm outside of this week, when was the last potus elected trailing in the charisma category? carter?

bush 1 was lucky we booted potus-elects for indiscretions back then.
Geez, did Carter trail Ford? Or maybe it's kinda like saying that grits are more flavorful than mashed potatoes....
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

John Kasich?
He did not change party affiliation. He just did not support Orange Duce. I agree, and that was my point that the zombies (who will still control the party) are not likely to accept him as their leader. It will be a Trump or some other charismatic strong man - would be dictator. We will fight this battle (election choices) again.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:39 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 pm
Not going to be at Fordham. More likely going to be a Biden Library at Penn.

Maybe a for-profit MAGA-land in Branson, Missouri?
Or turn Mar-A-Lago into the library...
I like both of these ideas. The Branson location would make some money.

Return to “POLITICS”