2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by CU88 »

Clark County Finishes Counting Another Batch of Ballots In Nevada

Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Democratic nominee Joe Biden’ remains ahead in the Nevada tally, as the Democratic stronghold of Clark County finished counting another large batch of mail ballots.

Biden now leads President Trump in Nevada by 20,137 votes, according to AP data.

Clark County is home to Las Vegas, and is the most populous county in the state. Most of the remaining ballots in Nevada are from Clark County, though a handful of smaller Republican-leaning counties are continuing to finish reporting results as well.

The AP has not made a call in the Nevada race.

At a press conference in Las Vegas, Joe Gloria, the Clark County Registrar of Voters, said he was hoping to have a final count on the majority of mail ballots by Sunday.

“We’re going to continue to count and make sure we’re being accurate,” he said.

In addition to mail ballots, the county is also still working to process tens of thousands of provisional ballots that need to be checked. Voters have until today at 5 p.m. to present ID if they had to cast a provisional ballot because they did not bring one to the polls. Voters also have until Nov. 12 to fix or cure mistakes on mail ballots and have them count.

Clark County updated their vote tally with about 30,000 ballots this morning and says about 60,000 mail ballots remain to be counted.

The county will now update tallies twice per day — with the next batch being released at 7 p.m. ET.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

exit.jpeg
exit.jpeg (64.58 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
ggait

Post by ggait »

+1M. A great summary - Trump is toast and everyone needs to actually realize it.
Trump should be conserving legal budget and resources for the ongoing and new legal cases he'll be facing as a private citizen.

His claims of challenging the election are the weakest sauce imaginable. Basically, just an old grouchy guy shouting at clouds while everyone around him (other than Rudy and the kids) heads for the exits.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
calourie

Re: 2020 Elections - Red Mirage fading for DtC?

Post by calourie »

old salt wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:51 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:33 am Folks were asking who should run as a R in 24? What about Adam Kinzinger?
Kinzinger & Dan Crenshaw are future GOP stars.
I've liked Kinzinger since the day he stepped forth and made an effort to keep Trump accountable. Hey Salty. How's election week treating you ? And life in general? I'm on ground-hog day purgatory lockdown myself, glad the brutal California desert weather has abated so I can get out and golf and bike some more. If not for Covid I would have been back in Vermont for the summer. I worry for spring lacrosse.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:51 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:48 pm
Opinions are like..., well, you know, and everyone has one.
I often tell clients that legal claims are also like.... Everybody has them. They are a dime-a-dozen.

But claims don't self-prove or self-enforce. You have to file them and then prove them in court. Which is very hard and expensive to do.

When it is all said/done, I doubt Trump will even bother to go through with any recounts or other legal process. Because all his claims are BS. And because Trump would have to reverse multiple states for it to make any difference. And because the Trump campaign is probably out of money.

So where's the money for any serious legal action going to come from? We know Trump won't pay for that himself. And what donor is going to give serious cheddar so Trump can light it on fire pursuing Trump's baseless vanity legal actions doomed to fail? Trump's whining is all hat and ZERO cattle. Bark but no bite.

Biden's lawyers are laughing at Trump's childish poop throwing. Go ahead and bring it Rudy and Pam Bondi -- bahahahahahaha. See you in court.

Since they won't have any meaningful legal work to do, Biden legal eagles will spend their time burnishing their resumes for the upcoming job interviews at DOJ or the WH counsel office.

And the folks at the WH and the Trump campaign also are working on their resumes today. It is over except for Trump's crying/shouting/whining.
+1M. A great summary - Trump is toast and everyone needs to actually realize it.
Surprised there's so many still swinging for Trump in office. What are they thinking? It may be weak sauce but I'd understand them jumping hard off the train.

Interestingly, while I don't engage (many in my paternal side of family in WNY and the York, PA area) I've noticed facebook has gotten pretty quiet. That's nice to go back to pics of peoples kids and vacations of those pretending they are living the dream instead of silly political talk filled with nonsense.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ggait

Post by ggait »

Anyone think Trump will ever concede the election? Has any major party candidate ever refused to concede?

Anyone think Trump will show up to Biden's inauguration? Has any outgoing president failed to do that?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Maybe Jared Kushner can talk to Donald Trump about eviction?
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

With the support that Lindsey Graham continues to give IMPOTUS o d, I am now certain that o d has "dirt" on him.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ggait wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:04 pm Anyone think Trump will ever concede the election? Has any major party candidate ever refused to concede?

Anyone think Trump will show up to Biden's inauguration? Has any outgoing president failed to do that?
He will be here come inauguration time

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/saddams-hideout/6/
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:10 pm With the support that Lindsey Graham continues to give IMPOTUS o d, I am now certain that o d has "dirt" on him.
I'm thinking something related to beastiality.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Can we start talking about the “Trump Library”?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ggait wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:04 pm Anyone think Trump will ever concede the election? Has any major party candidate ever refused to concede?

in the 1800s there were some pretty squirrelly things going on, so i'd imagine concession speeches weren't 100%.

when did conceding come about? in modern times, he may be the first. i'm going to assume for now that trump won't, if anything it'll be statement full of outs.

i'd say trump is better than even money to be there for biden. but i wouldn't bet my money on it.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

what an election!

so we are mostly in the post-election posturing phase. with the red mirage fading and states stacking up, it seems like it'll be news cycle stuff. what's up for joe, he gonna need a vaca in a couple days? meeting with fauci and redfield?
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:14 pm Can we start talking about the “Trump Library”?
Reading materials required to earn a Trump University degree? Plus "The Art of the Deal."
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - Red Mirage fading for DtC?

Post by old salt »

calourie wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:51 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:33 am Folks were asking who should run as a R in 24? What about Adam Kinzinger?
Kinzinger & Dan Crenshaw are future GOP stars.
I've liked Kinzinger since the day he stepped forth and made an effort to keep Trump accountable. Hey Salty. How's election week treating you ? And life in general? I'm on ground-hog day purgatory lockdown myself, glad the brutal California desert weather has abated so I can get out and golf and bike some more. If not for Covid I would have been back in Vermont for the summer. I worry for spring lacrosse.
Things are great here, my friend. Thanks for asking. The beautiful fall foliage & temp's in the '60's make for long relaxing happy hour afternoons at the dog park. Navy football games are being covid cancelled, but this season -- that might be merciful. Missing Navy hockey games. I still have hopes for a lax season, even if an innovative sched is reqd. I'm pleased to hear things are well with you in your desert paradise.

I feel a tremendous sense of relief with the election outcome. We are rid of Trump but the things that needed to be addressed, which propelled him to power, can no longer be ignored or minimized. I'm savoring the humiliation of the MSM & their crooked polls. Out national institutions are strong & holding, with no violence (yet, knock on wood). Trump's departure to exile in Mar a Lago will be hugely entertaining.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 pm ...I've noticed facebook has gotten pretty quiet. That's nice to go back to pics of peoples kids and vacations of those pretending they are living the dream instead of silly political talk filled with nonsense.
I think you're right. the loudness would be Trumpers and GOPers screaming, Stolen Election! and... Few people believe this. At least in our (lacrosse) circles.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 pm

in the 1800s there were some pretty squirrelly things going on, so i'd imagine concession speeches weren't 100%.

when did conceding come about? in modern times, he may be the first. i'm going to assume for now that trump won't, if anything it'll be statement full of outs.

i'd say trump is better than even money to be there for biden. but i wouldn't bet my money on it.
love the irony of your last sentence.
Better than even odds, but wouldn't bet your own money.

I'm thinking he simply won't show, crazy as that sounds. Hunker down in Mar a Lago. Counter argument might be that he could be so needy of attention, he shows and makes a bunch of reckless statements to Fox, tweets through it, etc...

Even less likely to have a cordial visit in the White House itself.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 pm (omitted)

Surprised there's so many still swinging for Trump in office. What are they thinking? It may be weak sauce but I'd understand them jumping hard off the train.

Interestingly, while I don't engage (many in my paternal side of family in WNY and the York, PA area) I've noticed facebook has gotten pretty quiet. That's nice to go back to pics of peoples kids and vacations of those pretending they are living the dream instead of silly political talk filled with nonsense.
Quiet because of the shock. It will take a while to get that out of their system.

The backing of Trump is because they are still scared sh!tless of the power he has over his diehard supporters.

And one additional piece of information - Q account has gone silent since Election Day...
old salt

Post by old salt »

No, no & no. Trump's already running for 2024.

Return to “POLITICS”