Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Matnum PI

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Matnum PI »

Julius Sharpe@juliussharpe
19 mins ago
Hello @realDonaldTrump I have been your biggest fan for 20 years and the biggest thing you could do to lift morale is a shirtless unscripted speech from the White House lawn. Please consider! Thank you! Again, biggest fan!
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:09 am How about not attacking the people put in place to attempt to manage the pandemic? How about not sowing doubt? How about not denying it exists and claiming we're turning a corner when one knows and/or believes their people will follow the words that person states and put themselves and anyone in their circle at greater risk of harm? How about not making it political as the "head politician" who's largest impact is from behind a podium?

Simplying not doing the proactive things the to be departed president did would have made a significant positive impact. Don't need a plan to take it seriously and attempt to make a real effort to manage it which would improve the outcome from what we got.

It's not that the president didn't have a plan, he made it worse with his and his surrogates behavior. Do you reject that notion? Does the concept of minimizing damage not mean anything?
Trump Cult is strong.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:58 am
How many times do I have to point this out to you: The smartest people in the room (event 201/W.H.O.) all made predetermined decisions on how to handle travel, business closures, etc. Are these the same people that will develop Bidens covid plan? I ask, with all seriousness, are THESE the people that are drafting the plan? The scientist?

Nice evasion. However, unconvincing except possibly to yourself.

Responsibility always goes to the top. Your hero could have adopted precisely the same preventive measures utilized by the leaders of those countries I mentioned in my post. I certainly would have done so.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:19 am
Trump Cult is strong.

https://twitter.com/Justin12393LEE/stat ... 8111876097

:lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Duty To Warn Speaker with one sound wave
@duty2warn
Trump says he will not concede. The media asks whether there's anyone close to him who can change his mind. We correct them both. It's not that he WILL NOT concede, it's that he CANNOT concede. It's PATHOLOGICAL! The media, FFS ALREADY, needs to respect that as science and fact. You cannot even explain empathy or contrition to a malignant narcissist. It's easier to explain color to a blind person. The media simply HAS to stop normalizing him. He WILL NOT accept defeat, EVER, because he CAN'T. If we normalize him now, we do so at our collective peril.
Caddy Day
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:34 am Duty To Warn Speaker with one sound wave
@duty2warn
Trump says he will not concede. The media asks whether there's anyone close to him who can change his mind. We correct them both. It's not that he WILL NOT concede, it's that he CANNOT concede. It's PATHOLOGICAL! The media, FFS ALREADY, needs to respect that as science and fact. You cannot even explain empathy or contrition to a malignant narcissist. It's easier to explain color to a blind person. The media simply HAS to stop normalizing him. He WILL NOT accept defeat, EVER, because he CAN'T. If we normalize him now, we do so at our collective peril.
His concession is not required. It's a custom not a statute. What's important is that he must leave (by statute) by noon on January 20, 2021.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:18 am Julius Sharpe@juliussharpe
19 mins ago
Hello @realDonaldTrump I have been your biggest fan for 20 years and the biggest thing you could do to lift morale is a shirtless unscripted speech from the White House lawn. Please consider! Thank you! Again, biggest fan!
Maybe a shirtless, unscripted speech from Ivanka or Hope Hicks (sister went to Hobart, technically William Smith, but for us mysoginists it's just Hobart), but certainly not from that man! I'm trying to have lunch in less than an hour (I eat like a child, 11am is fair game)
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:23 am
How many times do I have to point this out to you: The smartest people in the room (event 201/W.H.O.) all made predetermined decisions on how to handle travel, business closures, etc. Are these the same people that will develop Bidens covid plan? I ask, with all seriousness, are THESE the people that are drafting the plan? The scientist?

Responsibility always goes to the top. Your hero could have adopted precisely the same preventive measures utilized by the leaders of those countries I mentioned in my post. I certainly would have done so.
One has to understand leadership to understand this point...I'm guilty of plenty of shots across the bow, but know the difference, have we witnessed this behavior ever from the subject of your reply or simply shitting on everyone and everything in effort to lift said person above all of us?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

Kismet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:38 am His concession is not required. It's a custom not a statute. What's important is that he must leave (by statute) by noon on January 20, 2021.
Will he have to be forcibly evicted, or will someone in his circle convince him to leave voluntarily?
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

I evade nothing. The countries you mentioned? (the ole, "already answered" NON answer, trick ) Be specific. WHICH countries? You already know the follow up question.......... (how they doing ;)
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:46 am

I evade nothing. The countries you mentioned? (the ole, "already answered" NON answer, trick ) Be specific. WHICH countries? You already know the follow up question.......... (how they doing ;)
How are those countries doing since they relaxed mitigation efforts? How are the Patriots doing now that Brady is gone....I have been telling you all along, the Pats are no different. What is their record now? I told you so....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

France back on shutdown. UK next. The numbers will go down.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:49 am

How are those countries doing since they relaxed mitigation efforts? How are the Patriots doing now that Brady is gone....I have been telling you all along, the Pats are no different. Whats their record now? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill Belichek just put a hit out on you.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:34 am Duty To Warn Speaker with one sound wave
@duty2warn
I could have sworn that ALL the networks left tRumps pathetic press conference, literally, mid stream. Not all of them at the same time either. (regular, over the air TV, btw).....They literally just cut him off. It was awesome, but , three years to late.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

How are those countries doing since they relaxed mitigation efforts? How are the Patriots doing now that Brady is gone....I have been telling you all along, the Pats are no different. What is their record now? I told you so....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9:30 club. No, no, not the one in the District......but the time restaurants have to close down now. Per Gov. Bakers order. Just change on the fly, business owners.

The FACT that no one will provide a PLAN to address covid, besides these useless "lockdowns" (as tld points out, they didn't work in EU ), and mandatory facemasks, and vaccines (oh, they have it already.....big hero Biden will roll it out on ground hog day. )

what plan? (lame, can't you even provide a link to Bidens platform/website? Where the plan IS to have a plan :lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:42 am

One has to understand leadership to understand this point...I'm guilty of plenty of shots across the bow, but know the difference, have we witnessed this behavior ever from the subject of your reply or simply shitting on everyone and everything in effort to lift said person above all of us?

Republicans like to impose the old rule of responsibility goes to the top when a Democrat is in the White House. In some instances, years go by and they still ascribe all manner of faults to past Democrats even though a Republican presides. Just as an example you may recall where, contrary to logic and common sense, certain delusionals of the far right continued to blame FDR for the Great Recession caused by Bush II.

Principles are supposed to remain constant if they are to have any meaning and utility. They are not to be altered in any way just because a new leader is at the top. We have all seen what Republicans do with principles ~ they say a president cannot appoint a Supreme Court justice in his final year. Yet they turn around and openly violate their own rules when convenient.

For years the Republicans called themselves the party of morality, of family values, of principle, of Judeo-Christianity, and of unimpeachable integrity. Every campaign they have undertaken features all kinds of propaganda along these lines. Yet in all these years they have failed to display even the slightest proof of any of this. Their delusional adherents have used forums such as LP and this one to post their apologia but they have only succeeded in convincing themselves that their delusionalism has any value when it does not.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Read my post and you will see which countries I mentioned.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:56 am

9:30 club. No, no, not the one in the District......but the time restaurants have to close down now. Per Gov. Bakers order. Just change on the fly, business owners.

The FACT that no one will provide a PLAN to address covid, besides these useless "lockdowns" (as tld points out, they didn't work in EU ), and mandatory facemasks, and vaccines (oh, they have it already.....big hero Biden will roll it out on ground hog day. )

what plan? (lame, can't you even provide a link to Bidens platform/website? Where the plan IS to have a plan :lol:
Don’t misquote me. Lockdowns did work. Opening up bars and restaurants didn’t😭😭😭
“I wish you would!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:39 am (I eat like a child, 11am is fair game)
? What does this mean? i ask because we may share a trait.
Caddy Day
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:56 am

the plan:

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kismet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:38 am What's important is that he must leave (by statute) by noon on January 20, 2021.
:)
Caddy Day

Return to “POLITICS”