2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ardilla secreta

Re: 2020 Elections - Red Mirage fading for DtC?

Post by ardilla secreta »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:55 am Okay, DMac sez, put it to bed, Sleepy Joe's the winner, it's all over but the shouting.
Am very disappointed in many of my fellow citizens who see a man of Trump's character and behavior as the man that they want to be the face of their country. First time around I get it. Second, after watching this ego inflated narcissist carry on like a complete horzezazz, not so much. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching Donald squirm, pizz and moan, whine and complain, and carry on like the complete horzezazz that he is in defeat. Oh, and a good god damnn good bye to Jared, Don The Puke Jr, and Fake Titts Ivanka too.
Dear Don and fam,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxK_tF_TcW0
Have a nice day.
Well said. That this wasn’t a blowout is a telling statement of the people of this country. Just under half the voters still think a Con Man with disturbing personality traits is what this country needs more of. Biden isn’t my cup of tea, but I know the difference between palatable and rotten meat. Not a good indicator for the future.

https://youtu.be/_50-gOeBilc
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

From Axios's Jonathan Swan:

A senior administration official said: "When Bush had this issue they tapped arguably the pre-eminent statesman of his generation, James Baker, to spearhead their legal and PR efforts, to great effect. ... We rolled out Rudy Giuliani, Corey Lewandowski and Pam Bondi. You can draw your own conclusions."
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Biden leading in GA...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:30 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:14 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:00 pm Indeed. However it all turns out, let’s remember the razor thin results in the next 4 years.
Far from a ringing endorsement for Trump or Biden. Could be argued or litigated either way in the courts...
4 million vote delta, 80,000 votes in 2016 and Trump declared a landslide.
It is a win for all of the right-wing division-drivers in our society. Their template needn't change. F&F and Hannity lose their "exclusive" lapdoggery, but get to rail against Democratic "taxing and spending." The about-face on policy will be fun to watch, and the moronic watchers may not notice.
" The about-face on policy will be fun to watch"

It always is, it won't be too long before the same old republicans are crying for fiscal responsibility. If the Rs keep the senate the next 2 years should be big fun for the entire country. Joe will have to modify his plan to codify Mitch. Will Nancy survive in the Congress? The Dems sure could use some fresh blood there.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:00 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:00 pm Indeed. However it all turns out, let’s remember the razor thin results in the next 4 years.
Far from a ringing endorsement for Trump or Biden. Could be argued or litigated either way in the courts...
It is a win for all of the right-wing division-drivers in our society. Their template needn't change. F&F and Hannity lose their "exclusive" lapdoggery, but get to rail against Democratic "taxing and spending." The about-face on policy will be fun to watch, and the moronic watchers may not notice.

It always is, it won't be too long before the same old republicans are crying for fiscal responsibility. If the Rs keep the senate the next 2 years should be big fun for the entire country. Joe will have to modify his plan to codify Mitch. Will Nancy survive in the Congress? The Dems sure could use some fresh blood there.
After these past for years....I may take a sabbatical and occasionally peak my eyes over the blankets edge.

I do agree with an earlier post someone made about another possible stale mate with cocaine mitch still in charge. Let's hope the spending truly is shovel ready for infrastructure...maybe Trump did a solid by lifting many of the red tape procedures to get things moving, when BHO said "shovel ready jobs, where apparently, no so shovel ready".
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

njbill wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:13 am Oh, the horror.

The NY Post has jumped ship.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/trump-to- ... ard-biden/

But, but Hunter’s laptop.
yes, yes, Hunters laptop. Apparently, more relevant than evah.

Apparently, also, as well ......I find it very, very interesting that NO ONE is discussing whether Sen. Harris helped with the latino vote.......or hurt. Or, for that matter.......if the DNC fails.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

A record number of people voted for POTUSA. Since the race is so close, did not the OTHER person running for POTUSA also break a record?

What can you do better, going forward, that will.....blah blah blah......stock market is kicking arse......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ia9N9MdSa0
ABV 8.3%

Re: 2020 Elections - is Wednesday it?

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:28 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am "minor bills". more net moving.
I'm not moving diddly. As usual, you're looking for a fight for no reason. You know doggone well what McConnell did, but want me to yell at Democrats for what he did.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Bush-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
AUMF to invade Iraq. And that's just one.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Clinton-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA). Otherwise known as welfare reform.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Bush-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
Americans with Disabilities Act.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Reagan-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
Multiple tax cuts. Transformed our nation, shifting money to the 1%

And that doesn't count things like passing an actual budget that both parties worked on.....remember those? From 1975 to 1998, Congress passed an annual budget, like a bunch of adults.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am you want to play this net moving game? great show us all the groundbreaking legislation signed by previous Presidents. You wanna play this game? Opinions?

But, you won't reply. You never do.
:lol: Right. I ALWAYS reply...and then you skitter off.

I'm here to discuss anything and everything you want. Fire away.....
Like I wrote.......a "major bill" IS all a matter of opinion.

And the part that you constantly gloss over, it IS you that picks a fight.....you stand on your soapbox, most often with correct thoughts, and make declarative statements. As if true. They are not. Stop saying things that are opinions, as if fact. You brought up Mitch, no one else. Expect to be challenged.

TAATS machine goes along just fine. And you know it. I get it, it IS too creepy to hang with this guy and his "opinions", whether you agree or not.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:08 am

After these past for years....I may take a sabbatical and occasionally peak my eyes over the blankets edge.

I do agree with an earlier post someone made about another possible stale mate with cocaine mitch still in charge. Let's hope the spending truly is shovel ready for infrastructure...maybe Trump did a solid by lifting many of the red tape procedures to get things moving, when BHO said "shovel ready jobs, where apparently, no so shovel ready".
I agree with you. The nation's infrastructure spending should be our nation's top priority. If we are going to invest multi trillions of dollars it should be done there. The green new steal should be kicked to the curb. I have no problem with new technology. Let those companies finance them on their own.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Twitter just now:
Decision Desk HQ projects that @JoeBiden has won Pennsylvania and its 20 electoral college votes for a total of 273.

Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President of the United States of America.

Race called at 11-06 08:50 AM EST

All Results: https://t.co/BgcQsEyt3j
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Biden now leading in PA.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NBC News is calling the election - President elect Biden
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:55 am Biden now leading in PA.

DocBarrister 8-)
Just to be clear, anyone that dies from covid19 , from February 2021 on.........is 100% Joe Bidens fault?

(see how silly it IS, when you just swap out names )
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

I hope they've gotten all sharp objects and loaded weapons out of the White House residence... :shock:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:06 am I hope they've gotten all sharp objects and loaded weapons out of the White House residence... :shock:

IS it campaign money, or does it comes from separate sourcing of funds......all these "lawsuits" tRump IS filing.

If I recall, Jill Stein spent some good coin for recounts. tRump bettah be careful with the funds.... :lol:
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

FAA has restricted airspace over Biden’s home.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

There was nothing exclusive about it. Despite the media/SNL narrative that an overwhelming portion of the country hated what Trump was doing, the reality is, about half the country approves of it.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Are Mitch's wifes slow boats to and fro , out of China....still polluting the earth? And yet, no one says a word. A commie that is transportation Sectary of the cabinet. awesomer.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:25 am
There was nothing exclusive about it. Despite the media/SNL narrative that an overwhelming portion of the country hated what Trump was doing, the reality is, about half the country approves of it.
Not sure we are understanding each other. By "exclusive" I meant Trump's habit of dialing into the Fox punditocracy for a couple of hours a day and speaking to them, getting stroked by them, and the echo chamber.

You are right, the numbers do not lie: many many many Americans think that Trump is a suitable person to occupy the Presidency, at least as compared to Biden.
Matnum PI

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by Matnum PI »

Fox in turmoil.
https://flip.it/YV3Nb5
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “POLITICS”