2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU77

Re: 2020 Elections - Red Mirage fading for DtC?

Post by CU77 »

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:03 pm No rush to finish the count in NevaDUH. Take another day off.
It takes time to figure out how many of the harvested junk mail ballots were mailed to dead folks or transient hookers.

Has njbill's charter bus from Canden, with the late harvested junk mail ballots, rolled into Philly yet ?
Postmark ? Signature verification ? Who cares ?

Both states need to fly in some vote counters from Iraq.
Already such a bad case of BDS!

Sad.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Too bad for Trumpster and his faithful that he's not a Cuse boy who knows how to pull out a victory from the jaws of defeat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXAWjncTYV0
See ya later Donnie and fam. Oh, and good riddance.
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:10 pm Too bad for Trumpster and his faithful that he's not a Cuse boy who knows how to pull out a victory from the jaws of defeat.
I thought for sure that was gonna be from the 2009 final... guess the Orange have done it on many occasions.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

As of 12:45 p.m. ET, there are approximately 50,401 ballots still outstanding across Georgia, according to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. Joe Biden is down about 14,000 votes in Georgia.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:40 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:16 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:02 pm Looks like there will be two GA senate runoffs. Perdue has gone under 50%. Currently at 49.997%
And those run-offs will determine Senate control. Dems take control (with the VP) if they win both. Which would usually be thought to be a stretch, but GA just voted 50-50. Oh my.

Wonder if Perdue's Kamala-mala-mala-mala about now Madame Vice President Elect Harris will come back and bite him.
Loeffler will win her seat, for what it's worth. Warnock is actually a far better candidate than Ossof, but the Doug Collins votes won't go to him at all, so that one you can lock in. Loeffler seat was the one handed to her for her checkbook by Brian Kemp and Collins was more of the entrenched rural candidate on the R side. That was a 2 R, 1 D race from the get go, but the Ga republicans will consolidate behind Loeffler in the runoff.

Ossof is heralded as something special, but like Abrams and Beto, is a one trick pony and really underwhelming which should be apparent given the folks they are losing to. Ossof needs to get out of politics after this election unless something magical happens for him.
History would certainly suggest that the GOP candidates would be favored in runoff elections in states like Georgia...but if Georgia actually just voted for Biden over Trump, not sure what happens in this unusual situation.

Hear you about the candidates...on the other hand, Loeffler's quite the piece of work.

It's also going to be another 60 days of Covid and Trump fatigue as he flails and whines etc...how will that ultimately play? I dunno.

And will Purdue be able to duck debating with Ossoff again?
Can only imagine the merciless ads...
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

FannOLax wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:18 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:10 pm Too bad for Trumpster and his faithful that he's not a Cuse boy who knows how to pull out a victory from the jaws of defeat.
I thought for sure that was gonna be from the 2009 final... guess the Orange have done it on many occasions.
Thought it would be 2009 too. Donahue's release on the game-winner is just supernatural.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - is Wednesday it?

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am "minor bills". more net moving.
I'm not moving diddly. As usual, you're looking for a fight for no reason. You know doggone well what McConnell did, but want me to yell at Democrats for what he did.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Bush-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
AUMF to invade Iraq. And that's just one.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Clinton-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA). Otherwise known as welfare reform.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Bush-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
Americans with Disabilities Act.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am Reagan-name ONE major bill signed into law by him
Multiple tax cuts. Transformed our nation, shifting money to the 1%

And that doesn't count things like passing an actual budget that both parties worked on.....remember those? From 1975 to 1998, Congress passed an annual budget, like a bunch of adults.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am you want to play this net moving game? great show us all the groundbreaking legislation signed by previous Presidents. You wanna play this game? Opinions?

But, you won't reply. You never do.
:lol: Right. I ALWAYS reply...and then you skitter off.

I'm here to discuss anything and everything you want. Fire away.....
DMac

Post by DMac »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:23 pm
FannOLax wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:18 pm
Thought it would be 2009 too. Donahue's release on the game-winner is just supernatural.
Sorry for the brief lacrosse interruption folks.
Donohue had an absolutely gorgeous shot, classic over the shoulder with speed and accuracy. So pretty to watch. Needless to say, was at that game, my buddy said with 30 seconds left, they've got time to tie it. I said yup, got time to win it too...then Donohue scores that beauty. Incredible excitement. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the one horse race, the other one is dead.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:52 pm
wgdsr wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:30 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:25 pm
Matnum PI wrote:Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:14 pm Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1
4 mins ago
New vote count in Nevada brings Joe Biden's lead up to about 12,000 votes. @MSNBC
Down to 11,500.

not sure why they didn't do it all at once. guess we'll see when they stop.
Some were coming out of Reno and some Las Vegas. It is thought Reno is now out of things to report. What came out of Las Vegas was 2 to 1 in favor of Biden. It is expected that will continue. Assuming (not certain) about 100,000 to go, means Biden wins by about 45K. Whatever the number, this sure looks like a Biden win.
Press Conference in Las Vegas just announced slightly over 63,000 mail in ballots to count, which is happening now and should finish over the weekend. They then have a number of other ballots of various types, provisional, cured, etc., as well as late arriving mail in ballots (post marked prior to EOB election day). These are all by law required to by counted and counting done by November 12. They will be releasing counts daily on the 63K. 51K supposedly tomorrow lunch time east coast. I would guess everyone will call Nevada for Biden after the release tomorrow, when it looks like Biden will lead by about 30,000.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:25 pm GOP BDS:

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/statu ... 3600506880

What a disgrace.
I made the mistake of clicking on a few other tweets. Such hatred and so many lies. Saw some dude from "Judicial Watch" saying states counting presidential votes for days after election day is unprecedented in American history? https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/13 ... 2650348544

I do wonder if that's ever actually happened in the history of the US - if we have been able to count all presidential ballots in a single day.
a fan

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:40 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:25 pm GOP BDS:

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/statu ... 3600506880

What a disgrace.
I made the mistake of clicking on a few other tweets. Such hatred and so many lies. Saw some dude from "Judicial Watch" saying states counting presidential votes for days after election day is unprecedented in American history? https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/13 ... 2650348544

I do wonder if that's ever actually happened in the history of the US - if we have been able to count all presidential ballots in a single day.
It's hilarious. Every time I think TrumpNation can't get dumber.....

Ask them "if the election is fixed, then how come the Senate didn't flip to the D's? Or better yet, how did Trump get elected in the first place?"

And if it's fixed, why wasn't the election a total blowout in Biden's favor? Why keep it this close?

(Crickets)
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:03 pm No rush to finish the count in NevaDUH. Take another day off.
It takes time to figure out how many of the harvested junk mail ballots were mailed to dead folks or transient hookers.

Has njbill's charter bus from Canden, with the late harvested junk mail ballots, rolled into Philly yet ?

Have 100,000 Joe ballots which I’m holding in reserve. Will only deploy, if necessary. All postmarked November 3, of course.

Paid off my local postmaster so I can use his mail truck to deliver the ballots to Philly by the deadline tomorrow. Can’t deliver by bus. That would be illegal.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU77 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:07 pm

Sad.
Excellent. I guess he’s renting free room in OS’ head already.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:16 pm

Sad.
Seacoster,

Well isn't that just the POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. The ONLY thing that lives rent-free in your head is your obsession with a certain maan whose initials are DJT. Jeez, are you that transparent? Rhetorical, because I don't WANT to know the answer. :lol: :lol:

JoeMauer89!
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:19 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:40 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:16 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:02 pm Looks like there will be two GA senate runoffs. Perdue has gone under 50%. Currently at 49.997%
And those run-offs will determine Senate control. Dems take control (with the VP) if they win both. Which would usually be thought to be a stretch, but GA just voted 50-50. Oh my.

Wonder if Perdue's Kamala-mala-mala-mala about now Madame Vice President Elect Harris will come back and bite him.
Loeffler will win her seat, for what it's worth. Warnock is actually a far better candidate than Ossof, but the Doug Collins votes won't go to him at all, so that one you can lock in. Loeffler seat was the one handed to her for her checkbook by Brian Kemp and Collins was more of the entrenched rural candidate on the R side. That was a 2 R, 1 D race from the get go, but the Ga republicans will consolidate behind Loeffler in the runoff.

Ossof is heralded as something special, but like Abrams and Beto, is a one trick pony and really underwhelming which should be apparent given the folks they are losing to. Ossof needs to get out of politics after this election unless something magical happens for him.
History would certainly suggest that the GOP candidates would be favored in runoff elections in states like Georgia...but if Georgia actually just voted for Biden over Trump, not sure what happens in this unusual situation.

Hear you about the candidates...on the other hand, Loeffler's quite the piece of work.

It's also going to be another 60 days of Covid and Trump fatigue as he flails and whines etc...how will that ultimately play? I dunno.

And will Purdue be able to duck debating with Ossoff again?
Can only imagine the merciless ads...
It was basically a three person race though where Doug Collins was a “credible” rep Candidate (Trumps preferreds choice over Loeffler) so it’s different than a 2 horse race that goes to a runoff. Loeffler and Collins got 46%+ Warnock got 30% and another Democrat I’ve never heard of got 5-6%. All the Collins and Loeffler votes will go Loeffler that’s where I am fairly certain she’ll take that seat but Purdue/Ossof could be interesting. Warnock would’ve dropped Purdue I am confident of.

Interesting thing about the state of Ga is that while Cobb Co is geographically large and somewhat diverse (more Hispanic and overall minority on the west side of county, more affluent and white on eastern portion of county) it historically leans right comfortable but went Dem this time around. If Gwinnett and Forsyth Cos go blue Ga will have a hard time not going democrat for a while.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:39 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:16 pm

Sad.
Seacoster,

Well isn't that just the POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. The ONLY thing that lives rent-free in your head is your obsession with a certain maan whose initials are DJT. Jeez, are you that transparent? Rhetorical, because I don't WANT to know the answer. :lol: :lol:

JoeMauer89!
Who? What? Why are you using laughing emojis like the Joker?

Return to “POLITICS”