Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:52 am
Cooter wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:19 am Biden's gun control advice
https://youtu.be/MFjF9kW9Mcc

So sexist.
Good ole Double Barrel Joe... :D I doubt that very many of you folks have ever fired a double barrel shotgun discharging both barrels simultaneously. If you ain't holding it tight into your armpit you will get knocked on your fanny.
As someone who has owned and used shotguns since I was 10 years old, I don't think I've ever fired both barrels simultaneously. Why would I?

I've used double barrel, pump and automatic, 20, 12...I've never fired more than one shell at the same time, not sure I'd even know how!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:32 am

So sexist.
Good ole Double Barrel Joe... :D I doubt that very many of you folks have ever fired a double barrel shotgun discharging both barrels simultaneously. If you ain't holding it tight into your armpit you will get knocked on your fanny.
Which is why the video is so stupid - either the stock is not properly held or it is a pistol grip shotgun. And while it is not hard to "fire" an AR-15, getting an appropriate aim is harder than the shotgun. You only have to be approximate with the latter.
Agreed.
It doesn't matter what kind of weapon it is, if you're not trained to use it properly, things WILL go wrong.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:18 am What was your plan, cradle?

what would it be now?
That window of opportunity closed the day BHO gave the Iranians all that cold hard cash. The USA has no viable options because our leaders left us none. Since you asked I do have a wild guess what our governments next best option will be. The US is working diligently on technology to perfect hyper velocity missiles. My guess is these weapons could be devastating to even the most hardened reinforced concrete structures. They do their damage from the speed they employ. I certainly am not an expert on the physics involved. A weapon traveling at upwards of 5000 miles an hour with precision guidance is a scary weapon indeed. With this technology you can't even run or hide. I am going to take a wild guess and say you think we can negotiate something with the Iranian government. Maybe that is possible, I think that the US would be trying to negotiate from a position of weakness. I have no doubt the Iranian government will have nukes sooner than we think. Then the leaders of our government will have to decide what to do about it. IMO there really is not much they can do.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:32 am

So sexist.
As someone who has owned and used shotguns since I was 10 years old, I don't think I've ever fired both barrels simultaneously. Why would I?

I've used double barrel, pump and automatic, 20, 12...I've never fired more than one shell at the same time, not sure I'd even know how!
Most sane people would not fire both barrels at the same time. You can do it if you want to experience the fun. I did it with a sawed of Winchester double barrel one of my army friends had. It was illegal as hell and deadly to the people on either end of it. I believe he use to call it a "scatter gun" no explanation needed. The double barrels I have seen has two triggers that if memory serves me correct you have to cock them back. It has ben a very long time since I fired one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaxVUNZBcFk
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:34 am

what would it be now?
That window of opportunity closed the day BHO gave the Iranians all that cold hard cash. The USA has no viable options because our leaders left us none. Since you asked I do have a wild guess what our governments next best option will be. The US is working diligently on technology to perfect hyper velocity missiles. My guess is these weapons could be devastating to even the most hardened reinforced concrete structures. They do their damage from the speed they employ. I certainly am not an expert on the physics involved. A weapon traveling at upwards of 5000 miles an hour with precision guidance is a scary weapon indeed. With this technology you can't even run or hide. I am going to take a wild guess and say you think we can negotiate something with the Iranian government. Maybe that is possible, I think that the US would be trying to negotiate from a position of weakness. I have no doubt the Iranian government will have nukes sooner than we think. Then the leaders of our government will have to decide what to do about it. IMO there really is not much they can do.
But you had no plan, other than a preemptive strike, before the deal buying many years?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:41 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:32 am

So sexist.

Most sane people would not fire both barrels at the same time. You can do it if you want to experience the fun. I did it with a sawed of Winchester double barrel one of my army friends had. It was illegal as hell and deadly to the people on either end of it. I believe he use to call it a "scatter gun" no explanation needed. The double barrels I have seen has two triggers that if memory serves me correct you have to cock them back. It has ben a very long time since I fired one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaxVUNZBcFk
I'd rather have a second shot without a reload.
Whether for quail, or for defense, I'd rather have a second shot.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

what would it be now?
5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

https://time.com/4441046/400-million-ir ... e-history/
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:46 am

what would it be now?
But you had no plan, other than a preemptive strike, before the deal buying many years?
So the scenario resorts back to your damned if you do and your damned if you don't. The issue with Iran having nukes will now be placed squarely in the lap of the Israeli's. The reality is the Iranians will have nukes in the very near future. It is way too late for the woulda, shoulda, coulda option. Our leaders did not want to go there way back when. The folks in DC now have to deal with a very troublesome reality of how do the Israeli's handle it?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:52 am

what would it be now?

I have read that about a dozen times TLD. Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Our leaders could have informed the Iranian government they will not see one thin dime of that money UNTIL they reimburse us for all the carnage they caused with their IEDs. The US government has been in possession of that money for what... 45 years or so? Why the rush to give them anything? It was the only leverage we had against them. I suppose there is a technicality we could employ saying that money was received from the Shah and involved different leadership than what presently exist in Iran. Hell i would have pulled out every legal hoop available and made the Iranians jump through every one. If trump can hold off the IRS for years and years we certainly could have done the same with Iran.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:08 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:52 am

what would it be now?

I have read that about a dozen times TLD. Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Our leaders could have informed the Iranian government they will not see one thin dime of that money UNTIL they reimburse us for all the carnage they caused with their IEDs. The US government has been in possession of that money for what... 45 years or so? Why the rush to give them anything? It was the only leverage we had against them. I suppose there is a technicality we could employ saying that money was received from the Shah and involved different leadership than what presently exist in Iran. Hell i would have pulled out every legal hoop available and made the Iranians jump through every one. If trump can hold off the IRS for years and years we certainly could have done the same with Iran.
I guess we could have kept their money.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:01 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:46 am

what would it be now?
So the scenario resorts back to your damned if you do and your damned if you don't. The issue with Iran having nukes will now be placed squarely in the lap of the Israeli's. The reality is the Iranians will have nukes in the very near future. It is way too late for the woulda, shoulda, coulda option. Our leaders did not want to go there way back when. The folks in DC now have to deal with a very troublesome reality of how do the Israeli's handle it?
ok, no plan other than preemptive strike.

Whether we thought it was a perfect deal or not, the Obama plan was to buy many years of possible change in the posture of Iran with regard to the necessity of nukes, to reduce our own dependence on oil, especially Saudi oil, and to try and build a positive relationship in small steps...hopefully.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:48 am

I'd rather have a second shot without a reload.
Whether for quail, or for defense, I'd rather have a second shot.
Having 30 shots would be even better. Particularly if there were more than 1 assailant and they had guns too.

I sort of wonder about firing the gun through the door also.
Live Free or Die!
DMac

Post by DMac »

This is such BS, cooter. You buy a shotgun, practice with it a little bit, get comfortable with it, and the inexperienced novice garbage shown in the video doesn't happen. You don't buy it, put it under your bed and use it for the first time when you feel your life is in danger. Think Joe would tell you pretty much the same thing.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:26 am My plan would have kept Irans money in the US until they paid restitution to the US for each and every US military member killed or maimed by an IED manufactured and supplied by the Iranian government. That would not have required a single bomb. It would have hurt the Iranians where it really would have hurt... in their pocketbook. Too bad BHO let that opportunity slip by.
The Iranians would never comply, something BHO understood. Instead, they would continue moving towards getting nukes.

Then they would have nukes. Then what???

You must be a terrible chess player. You only think one move at a time.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:58 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:26 am My plan would have kept Irans money in the US until they paid restitution to the US for each and every US military member killed or maimed by an IED manufactured and supplied by the Iranian government. That would not have required a single bomb. It would have hurt the Iranians where it really would have hurt... in their pocketbook. Too bad BHO let that opportunity slip by.
The Iranians would never comply, something BHO understood. Instead, they would continue moving towards getting nukes.

Then they would have nukes. Then what???

You must be a terrible chess player. You only think one move at a time.
I am a very good chess player. The Iranians had mate on BHO before he made his first move. The Iranians will get nukes plus dumbass Obama gave them billions to boot. I bet the Iranians would love to play chess with Barry. :lol:
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:27 pm The Iranians had mate on BHO before he made his first move.
The you gotta blame GWB.

What is Trump's plan for stopping the Ayatollahs from getting nukes?
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:27 pm I bet the Iranians would love to play chess with Barry. :
But not basketball.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU77 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:27 pm The Iranians had mate on BHO before he made his first move.
The you gotta blame GWB.

Trump does not really have plans for anything except himself. If he sees something that fits his self image he might adopt it - which is why the best method for getting a policy change for Trump is Fox News.

Sad.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The you gotta blame GWB.

Too late skippy. Trump did what he could. He took that crappy deal BHO negotiated and threw it in the garbage pile where it always belonged. There is one way to do it. I guarandamtee you would not like it. No need to worry the Israeli's will clean up the problem when the time is right. I bet you won't like that either.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:29 pm
The you gotta blame GWB.

Too late skippy. Trump did what he could. He took that crappy deal BHO negotiated and threw it in the garbage pile where it always belonged. There is one way to do it. I guarandamtee you would not like it.
Neither would you.
Which is why the only play was for time.
Trump blew up the time aspect, for no benefit at all.

Return to “POLITICS”