Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:17 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:37 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

I had not thought much about how POTUS Biden will handle Iran. Time to start loading those gold bars onto the C130s. It looks like a bigtime apology will be in the works. I've also wondered how Joe will deal with lil Kim once he decides to test Joe's intestinal fortitude? Come on man, stop doing that. :D
Harder to do this time.....as we don't have billions of Iranian assets embargoed in American banks. ;)
You mean those assets we could have used to cover our expenses for the many thousands of american military personnel killed and maimed by IEDs that were made in Iran. Yeah, those assets. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:37 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

I had not thought much about how POTUS Biden will handle Iran. Time to start loading those gold bars onto the C130s. It looks like a bigtime apology will be in the works. I've also wondered how Joe will deal with lil Kim once he decides to test Joe's intestinal fortitude? Come on man, stop doing that. :D
Harder to do this time.....as we don't have billions of Iranian assets embargoed in American banks. ;)
On the other hand, we need not be as deeply tied to the Saudis going forward and that allows for room for finding some common ground with the Iranians if they are willing to make some compromises to meet us.

This was always the play. Get to energy independence and find ways to lower the temperature.

One smart way might be to be generous with pandemic support, vaccination program etc.

NK was always going to be through China. Really no other way.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:29 am

You mean those assets we could have used to cover our expenses for the many thousands of american military personnel killed and maimed by IEDs that were made in Iran. Yeah, those assets. :roll:
That would have been illegal in terms of international law. Unlike some countries, we usually follow that law (until DOPUS arrived, that is).

As is your pattern here, suggesting all of the other things/solutions that can be easily done for a variety of complex issues, had those options truly been available or without more cost, they would have already been done.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:38 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:29 am

That would have been illegal in terms of international law. Unlike some countries, we usually follow that law (until DOPUS arrived, that is).

As is your pattern here, suggesting all of the other things/solutions that can be easily done for a variety of complex issues, had those options truly been available or without more cost, they would have already been done.
No what I am saying is something all the legal beagles here know all to well... Possession is 9/10ths of the law
We had the money, there is massive evidence that points towards the Iranians being responsible for the death and disfigurement of many thousands of American service members. Tell me why you have a problem with this money being held by the US government until a lawsuit against the Iranians government is determined? You don't have a problem with the Iranians government being held legally responsible here? The money would have been better used to help our wounded veterans than support a bunch of murdering bastards that rule Iran. :roll:
Bob Ross:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Returning Iran's money was part of the nuke deal. Trump dumped it, and so now Iran is on its way to having nukes.

Big win for Trump, right?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:31 am

On the other hand, we need not be as deeply tied to the Saudis going forward and that allows for room for finding some common ground with the Iranians if they are willing to make some compromises to meet us.

This was always the play. Get to energy independence and find ways to lower the temperature.

One smart way might be to be generous with pandemic support, vaccination program etc.

Just axin, why shouldn't the Iranians government be held financially responsible for all of our soldiers they maimed and killed? You have a problem with the US government holding that money in escrow until the case was adjudicated in an international court? Wait we can't do that, BHO already gave the money back. :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:52 pm Returning Iran's money was part of the nuke deal. Trump dumped it, and so now Iran is on its way to having nukes.

Big win for Trump, right?
Hello.... BHO have them the damn money before trump was ever elected. Please tell me you are not this dumb that you were unaware of this. :roll: You know the objective was never to deny the Iranians nukes. The objective was to kick the can down the road for 15 years. The agreement sunsets and the Iranians are free to build as many nukes as they want. That make you feel better scooter? :roll:
Bob Ross:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:56 pm You know the objective was never to deny the Iranians nukes. The objective was to kick the can down the road for 15 years.
That's all you can EVER do in foreign policy. Stave off devastating war, hope things improve. For example, Iranian people aren't so happy, maybe there's a coup.

Or do your prefer your war NOW?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:30 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:56 pm You know the objective was never to deny the Iranians nukes. The objective was to kick the can down the road for 15 years.
That's all you can EVER do in foreign policy. Stave off devastating war, hope things improve. For example, Iranian people aren't so happy, maybe there's a coup.

You make a valid point, the Iranians don't care when they get their war and can destroy Israel. They have waited a thousand years what difference is 15 more years to them now? The only people who don't understand that were BHO and a whole bunch of people that post on this site. You all think that Iran wants to play nice and wants to negotiate with the US in good faith? The Iranians have to still be laughing their asses off at the abject stupidity of BHO caving in and paying the ransom to get get 5 people back. So who is going to pay for damages done to our service members for the IEDs the Iranians manufactured and provided? It won't be the Iranian government. BHO made sure that could not happen. :evil:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

What do you think will ever improve involving the mindset of the Iranian government? How many times have they stated categorically they want to wipe Israel off the face off the map? How long is it before the US government should believe that they really mean what they say? You think the Israeli's will ever be comfortable with knowing Iran wants to wipe them off the map? How silly of me, the Iranian government is just funnin us all. :roll: The Iranians had no problem producing all the IEDs to kill and maim all our servicemembers. No problems here trusting the intentions of the leaders of Iran. That is of course if you are a FLP Democrat politician in the USA.
Bob Ross:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

So what's your plan? Bomb them back to the stone age?

Of course you will not tell us your plan, because you (like Trump) have no plan.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Biden's gun control advice
https://youtu.be/MFjF9kW9Mcc

Live Free or Die!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:05 pm So what's your plan? Bomb them back to the stone age?

Of course you will not tell us your plan, because you (like Trump) have no plan.
My plan would have kept Irans money in the US until they paid restitution to the US for each and every US military member killed or maimed by an IED manufactured and supplied by the Iranian government. That would not have required a single bomb. It would have hurt the Iranians where it really would have hurt... in their pocketbook. Too bad BHO let that opportunity slip by.
Bob Ross:
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Really? NO.....other way?

Japan, perhaps........guess they have nothing to worry about from either.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:30 am

Really? NO.....other way?

Japan, perhaps........guess they have nothing to worry about from either.
Japan has influence with NK? :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Cooter wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:19 am Biden's gun control advice

So sexist.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

So the objective is to delay the Iranian government from getting nukes for a few more years? Check, mission accomplished. A few years have passed and the Iranians have their nukes plus in the meantime they have developed the sophisticated rockets to deliver them. We are all so much safer now are we not? I bet the Israeli's are tickled pink about it.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

What was your plan, cradle?

what would it be now?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:52 am

So sexist.
Good ole Double Barrel Joe... :D I doubt that very many of you folks have ever fired a double barrel shotgun discharging both barrels simultaneously. If you ain't holding it tight into your armpit you will get knocked on your fanny.
Bob Ross:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:52 am

So sexist.
Good ole Double Barrel Joe... :D I doubt that very many of you folks have ever fired a double barrel shotgun discharging both barrels simultaneously. If you ain't holding it tight into your armpit you will get knocked on your fanny.
Which is why the video is so stupid - either the stock is not properly held or it is a pistol grip shotgun. And while it is not hard to "fire" an AR-15, getting an appropriate aim is harder than the shotgun. You only have to be approximate with the latter.

Return to “POLITICS”