Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:04 pm
CU77 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:14 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am
https://theintercept.com/2019/05/03/bid ... -business/

Joe Biden has long served as a friendly voice for U.S.-China relations, even before his son’s investment ventures. The elder Biden helped lead Democratic support to passing permanent national trade relations with China.

In 2000 remarks in support of the vote, Biden argued that he did not “see the collapse of the American manufacturing economy” as a danger from opening up further trade with China, claiming that an economy “about the size of the Netherlands” could not become “our major economic competitor.” Opening China to further trade, Biden predicted, would create “a path toward ever greater political and economic freedom” for the country’s citizens.
And of course we can't allow for Biden's opinion evolving over the past twenty years, during which time a lot has happened.

Or do you think foreign policy should be based on conditions 20 years ago?
Examine what Biden has said re China over the past 20 years. He's been late to the party.
Much like BHO on Russia.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:00 pm Holy smokes CU, i agree with you 100% on your point.
:!:

Every day brings a small chance for a miracle :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:48 pm ote=MDlaxfan76 post_id=197309 time=1603736579 user_id=313]
Bunch of chill pills are in order, some walks with the doggy too...
My wife paid for her dedication to her profession by dealing with the pain of a badly deteriorating hip. My wife and I both have skin in this COVID game. You know what MD, the wife came back from PT again today. She cried for a half an hour be cause between 2 hip replacements and a right knee replacement she is still in a lot of pain. She is suppose to go back to work in two weeks. I appreciate your smart ass remarks insulting my wife and what she has been through. YOU KNOW WHAT MD... YOU CAN GO F**K YOURSELF TOO. The next time I take my dog for a walk I will only wish she could take a chit on your lawn. My wifes sacrifice is not worth it knowing it was done for assholes like you. Have a great MD.
[/quote]

cradle, I missed this one yesterday.

You've got the wrong guy.
I've not made any remarks insulting your wife, nor would I.
I think the only time I've referenced her at all was when we were commiserating quite awhile ago over various surgeries...I've had two hip replacements, etc, knees are even worse, and I expressed sympathy for her going through this, needing to work, etc. Never remotely insulting to her. Quite the opposite, as I recall I also thanked her (though you) for her efforts as a nurse.

So, yeah, take some chill pills, take the dog for a walk, breathe deeply, have a cup of coffee, what ever works for you.

It's a peaceful wish, please take it as such.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:48 pm ote=MDlaxfan76 post_id=197309 time=1603736579 user_id=313]
Bunch of chill pills are in order, some walks with the doggy too...
My wife paid for her dedication to her profession by dealing with the pain of a badly deteriorating hip. My wife and I both have skin in this COVID game. You know what MD, the wife came back from PT again today. She cried for a half an hour be cause between 2 hip replacements and a right knee replacement she is still in a lot of pain. She is suppose to go back to work in two weeks. I appreciate your smart ass remarks insulting my wife and what she has been through. YOU KNOW WHAT MD... YOU CAN GO F**K YOURSELF TOO. The next time I take my dog for a walk I will only wish she could take a chit on your lawn. My wifes sacrifice is not worth it knowing it was done for assholes like you. Have a great MD.
cradle, I missed this one yesterday.

You've got the wrong guy.
I've not made any remarks insulting your wife, nor would I.
I think the only time I've referenced her at all was when we were commiserating quite awhile ago over various surgeries...I've had two hip replacements, etc, knees are even worse, and I expressed sympathy for her going through this, needing to work, etc. Never remotely insulting to her. Quite the opposite, as I recall I also thanked her (though you) for her efforts as a nurse.

So, yeah, take some chill pills, take the dog for a walk, breathe deeply, have a cup of coffee, what ever works for you.

It's a peaceful wish, please take it as such.
[/quote]

I took your chill pill comment and lumped it in with something another poster said that was insulting to my wife. I assumed you read that exchange. I give you my sincerest apology for being so crude. It has been a long road for my wife over the last 3 years. She has had her right knee and both hips replaced over that time span. I am sure you know the pain involved both before and after surgery. Folks can say anything about me and that is no big deal. When they want to drag my wife into their comments, then my German/Irish temper takes over. I misunderstood your comment. I know you were unaware of the context of what raised my dander in the first place. When it comes to my wife I am over sensitive and over protective. I hope you accept my apology.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I do and I appreciate it.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:57 am What are you guys typing about.........just weird.
She needs THC now cradle............or, you could keep feeding the IVIES and all their drug addicts at big pharma.......\

it's also FREE......the THC.

stop thinking inside the box you claim to hate
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:57 am What are you guys typing about.........just weird.
She needs THC now cradle............or, you could keep feeding the IVIES and all their drug addicts at big pharma.......\

it's also FREE......the THC.

stop thinking inside the box you claim to hate
My wife used very few pain meds. The pain meds cause their own problems. I will admit that THC was an option for awhile. If it would have helped we would have tried it.
Bob Ross:
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

I always like these Australian guys, they are so on the money:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fubrtAMJU

Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:39 pm I always like these Australian guys, they are so on the money:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Biden's a lefty, and so is Kamala?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You understand that when you're on the far right-----pretty much EVERYONE is to the left of you.....right?

It's why you keep hearing complaints from the right about the "media" being liberal. Nope. You're just on the right.

If the media was liberal, and controlling the narrative? We'd be voting for Biden or Trump next week. Instead?

Biden is center right.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

a fan wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:58 pm
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:39 pm I always like these Australian guys, they are so on the money:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Biden's a lefty, and so is Kamala?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You understand that when you're on the far right-----pretty much EVERYONE is to the left of you.....right?

It's why you keep hearing complaints from the right about the "media" being liberal. Nope. You're just on the right.

If the media was liberal, and controlling the narrative? We'd be voting for Biden or Trump next week. Instead?

Biden is center right.
Sky News Australia (not connected to the Comcast owned British Sky News) is still owned by Murdoch. So just as right wing as the Fox properties, if not more...
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

“There’s no story here. Well, we don’t know, but we won’t look into it either!”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/ ... den-story/
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Biden is center right.
For me he ain't. I have him as a
Center left senile sap.
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Biden is center right.
Center left senile sap.
I understand. You're on the right. Most folks are to the left of you.

If you listened to partisans on the left and the right? They'll try and make you believe that there isn't an American center.

Which is ridiculous, of course.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Biden is center right.
Center left senile sap.
Don’t worry....if he wins, Kamala Harris and AOC and the “Squad” will really be running the country. You won’t have to worry about that senile old sap!
“I wish you would!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Beautiful music video. https://youtu.be/Jk7LPpY8pXM
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

What-what-whaaaaat: What is "trunalimunumaprzure" :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG-cTkXnC15/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:30 pm What-what-whaaaaat: What is "trunalimunumaprzure" :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG-cTkXnC15/
Blew a couple circuits on that one didn't he.

You say tomato I say "trunalimunumaprzure.”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

I had not thought much about how POTUS Biden will handle Iran. Time to start loading those gold bars onto the C130s. It looks like a bigtime apology will be in the works. I've also wondered how Joe will deal with lil Kim once he decides to test Joe's intestinal fortitude? Come on man, stop doing that. :D
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

I’ll bet Joe won’t tell Kim that he loves him. That I can tell you.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:37 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

I had not thought much about how POTUS Biden will handle Iran. Time to start loading those gold bars onto the C130s. It looks like a bigtime apology will be in the works. I've also wondered how Joe will deal with lil Kim once he decides to test Joe's intestinal fortitude? Come on man, stop doing that. :D
Harder to do this time.....as we don't have billions of Iranian assets embargoed in American banks. ;)

Return to “POLITICS”