Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:24 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm Do you want to keep making an [sic] jerk out of yourself Red? Your doing a great job, keep posting.

You do know that after all the money was spent and all the efforts were made neither the Javits temp hospital or the USS Comfort were ever needed? Do you also know that all the money spent on creating temporary triage centers in tent cities in major hospitals all over the country were never needed. Do you also know that the massive re-deployment of medical personnel to major hospitals all over the country was a useless waste of time and resources that could have been used elsewhere. I know you don't know that my RN wife was re-deployed to a surgical floor at Rochester General Hospital where her expertise was wasted for 2 months because her skills there were not needed. In this instance Donald Trumps approach of being calm was kicked to the curb so people like you could f**k the response to the virus by your wasted use of the valuable assets we had available at the time. You and your ilk are more responsible for the death of many Americans than trump could ever be. Do you have any idea how many billions of dollars and how many hundreds of thousands of hours at work were wasted by our medical professionals being deployed where they were not and never were needed? You have the audacity to blame trump because in this instance he listened to stupid/smart people such as yourself
What kind of idiot response is this? All in response to THIS respectful post from Red of disagreement on ONE aspect of C&S's rantings...?
red wrote:I will disagree with you on COVID - there will not be either a cure, nor will it disappear from the headlines with a Biden win. In fact given the utter incompetence of the Trump administration, I expect the next couple of months to be worse than they are right now. But maybe if you have some of the politics of the election out of the way, you might get a chance to really hear the experts instead of the current president with his pronouncements about the virus that are harmful.
Explain your mistake Hulk Boy. You got some serious cahjones blubbering on about your wife's deployment and how failed it was, like that had ANYTHING to do with complaining about Don the Con's utterly incompetent non-response to this pandemic. He's BLOWN IT and now he's GIVING UP! Why you can't see that is not that surprising, for a guy lost in his hatred of FLP's and all they stand for. Get a grip before you start throwing the "jerk' term around like that my friend.

Excuse me jaundice boy... Gov. King Andy requested help from trump in the form of more hospital beds. trump gave him what he requested. I have a lot of Cahjones when it comes to responding to angry stupid chit from far left progressives. My wife spent 2 months with her thumb up her ass to make a bunch of stupid brained damaged FLP idiots feel like they were doing something good. Red did not give me a reasonable response, what he gave me was FLP bullchit CYA. Go grab yourself a nice mug of hot chocolate Dis and calm yourself down. There is one undeniable truth that I know of. It was just verified by Mr Dis. When FLP folks know they are wrong, they get all huffy and ticked off and start accusing the people they disagree with of being exactly who they really are. Thank you Dis for verifying all that I knew already. :P
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:00 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:33 am
dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 am The big difference that you are missing is that Biden's "corruption" is made-up conservative fantasy from a dying movement that is desperate for ANYTHING to deflect the actual, documented REAL corruption found all over the Trump administration.

trump had some good people in his administration that his dumb ass drove out. He was incapable of doing the one thing he had to do as POTUS, keep his mouth shut and listen and take advice. I am not sorry or will not be sorry to see trump go. I know that like all politicians Biden has written all kinds of checks with his mouth that his body can't cash. I am anxiously awaiting my middle class tax cut. I am anxiously awaiting all those huge tax increases on those big corporations that supported him. I'm anxiously awaiting the cure for Covid, should be here by 1/22/21. I bet if it is not cured it will vanish from the headlines in the MM like a fart in the wind. I bet we wont get the daily death totals anymore either. especially if they don't make double barrel look good. In simple terms we will get what you would expect as an American citizen when the professionals are back in charge. The professional politicians know how to grow mushrooms. You keep them in the dark and feed them plenty of bullchit.
I will disagree with you on COVID - there will not be either a cure, nor will it disappear from the headlines with a Biden win. In fact given the utter incompetence of the Trump administration, I expect the next couple of months to be worse than they are right now. But maybe if you have some of the politics of the election out of the way, you might get a chance to really hear the experts instead of the current president with his pronouncements about the virus that are harmful.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo- ... k-in-state
And that action was not very helpful because of the conditions placed on who could go to the hospital ship. At one point, patients had to be evaluated for COVID before being transported to the ship, and that meant that essentially no one would go there - if you already have the patient at a hospital - the basic notion was to keep them there...

Actually just one of the demonstrations of incompetence of Trump.
So doing what Gov. King Andy requested him to do is incompetence? How so is that? If I am using your logic then you have to include Gov. King Andy as being incompetent as well. King Andy asked for the extra damn beds to begin with. King Andy also asked for the extra beds he got at the Javits Center. Trump is the one incompetent for responding to the Governors request for federal assistance. Only at Fanlax will you ever read this sort of bass ackwards logic. :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm Do you want to keep making an [sic] jerk out of yourself Red? Your doing a great job, keep posting.

You do know that after all the money was spent and all the efforts were made neither the Javits temp hospital or the USS Comfort were ever needed? Do you also know that all the money spent on creating temporary triage centers in tent cities in major hospitals all over the country were never needed. Do you also know that the massive re-deployment of medical personnel to major hospitals all over the country was a useless waste of time and resources that could have been used elsewhere. I know you don't know that my RN wife was re-deployed to a surgical floor at Rochester General Hospital where her expertise was wasted for 2 months because her skills there were not needed. In this instance Donald Trumps approach of being calm was kicked to the curb so people like you could f**k the response to the virus by your wasted use of the valuable assets we had available at the time. You and your ilk are more responsible for the death of many Americans than trump could ever be. Do you have any idea how many billions of dollars and how many hundreds of thousands of hours at work were wasted by our medical professionals being deployed where they were not and never were needed? You have the audacity to blame trump because in this instance he listened to stupid/smart people such as yourself
What kind of idiot response is this? All in response to THIS respectful post from Red of disagreement on ONE aspect of C&S's rantings...?
red wrote:I will disagree with you on COVID - there will not be either a cure, nor will it disappear from the headlines with a Biden win. In fact given the utter incompetence of the Trump administration, I expect the next couple of months to be worse than they are right now. But maybe if you have some of the politics of the election out of the way, you might get a chance to really hear the experts instead of the current president with his pronouncements about the virus that are harmful.
Explain your mistake Hulk Boy. You got some serious cahjones blubbering on about your wife's deployment and how failed it was, like that had ANYTHING to do with complaining about Don the Con's utterly incompetent non-response to this pandemic. He's BLOWN IT and now he's GIVING UP! Why you can't see that is not that surprising, for a guy lost in his hatred of FLP's and all they stand for. Get a grip before you start throwing the "jerk' term around like that my friend.

" You got some serious cahjones blubbering on about your wife's deployment and how failed it was, "
I don't know how you describe the word failed Dis. It is really very simple for me. She was deployed to a cancer ward at Rochester General Hospital where she was not trained or qualified in any of the areas of nursing practiced on that floor. She could not even give IV meds because she was not trained on the system they were using. She spent 2 months wandering around helping where she could because in all reality, she and the other nurses re-deployed there were not needed at any point in time. She did walk many laps around the halls doing what she could. I bet i did not mention to you Dis her right hip was seriously deteriorating due to avascular necrosis. I had the pleasure of her coming home every night and crying her eyes out because she was in so much pain. Why did she do this? be cause her love for nursing made her believe she was needed in a time of crisis. Sorry i blubbered about it to you Dis, I guess your faux FLP passion and gratuity does not extend to people like my wife. She actually tried to make a difference. What did you do Mr Dis? Sit on your effing ass and whine. This will be worth the penalty box time if I get it. This is where i tell you Dis to go and F**K YOURSELF.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Bullchit. You're the one that needs a chill pill Hulk. As is usually the case, you are finding fault where none exists or misplacing it very, very badly. Did your wife get PAID while she had someone else's thumb where the sun don't shine? They didn't need the beds because they were DYING so fast? Only YOU could think that all the people needing help were "FLP's". That's just dumass projection. We hear Don the Con Man SPEAKING OUT LOUD that he "likes to downplay the virus" and all you can think of is how did the FLP's fork it up? THAT is some serious confusion rattling around in your addled brain bud. Nothing you are ranting about here changes the fact that Donald Trump has flat out TANKED the economy and set us all back YUGELY with sheer rank incompetence.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:09 pm Bullchit. You're the one that needs a chill pill Hulk. As is usually the case, you are finding fault where none exists or misplacing it very, very badly. Did your wife get PAID while she had someone else's thumb where the sun don't shine? They didn't need the beds because they were DYING so fast? Only YOU could think that all the people needing help were "FLP's". That's just dumass projection. We hear Don the Con Man SPEAKING OUT LOUD that he "likes to downplay the virus" and all you can think of is how did the FLP's fork it up? THAT is some serious confusion rattling around in your addled brain bud. Nothing you are ranting about here changes the fact that Donald Trump has flat out TANKED the economy and set us all back YUGELY with sheer rank incompetence.

Maybe those coffins should have been called a hospital bed.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Bunch of chill pills are in order, some walks with the doggy too...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:43 pm

Excuse me jaundice boy... Gov. King Andy requested help from trump in the form of more hospital beds. trump gave him what he requested. I have a lot of Cahjones when it comes to responding to angry stupid chit from far left progressives. My wife spent 2 months with her thumb up her ass to make a bunch of stupid brained damaged FLP idiots feel like they were doing something good. Red did not give me a reasonable response, what he gave me was FLP bullchit CYA. Go grab yourself a nice mug of hot chocolate Dis and calm yourself down. There is one undeniable truth that I know of. It was just verified by Mr Dis. When FLP folks know they are wrong, they get all huffy and ticked off and start accusing the people they disagree with of being exactly who they really are. Thank you Dis for verifying all that I knew already. :P
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:27 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:43 pm

Thanks for that video TLD. My wife went into work every morning before her hip surgery well aware of the risk. PPE can only protect a person to a certain extent. You go into work everyday scared of what might happen to you. Then the next day and the next. You overcome the fear because you have a job to do.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ote=MDlaxfan76 post_id=197309 time=1603736579 user_id=313]
Bunch of chill pills are in order, some walks with the doggy too...
[/quote]

My wife paid for her dedication to her profession by dealing with the pain of a badly deteriorating hip. My wife and I both have skin in this COVID game. You know what MD, the wife came back from PT again today. She cried for a half an hour be cause between 2 hip replacements and a right knee replacement she is still in a lot of pain. She is suppose to go back to work in two weeks. I appreciate your smart ass remarks insulting my wife and what she has been through. YOU KNOW WHAT MD... YOU CAN GO F**K YOURSELF TOO. The next time I take my dog for a walk I will only wish she could take a chit on your lawn. My wifes sacrifice is not worth it knowing it was done for assholes like you. Have a great MD.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:09 pm Bullchit. You're the one that needs a chill pill Hulk. As is usually the case, you are finding fault where none exists or misplacing it very, very badly. Did your wife get PAID while she had someone else's thumb where the sun don't shine? They didn't need the beds because they were DYING so fast? Only YOU could think that all the people needing help were "FLP's". That's just dumass projection. We hear Don the Con Man SPEAKING OUT LOUD that he "likes to downplay the virus" and all you can think of is how did the FLP's fork it up? THAT is some serious confusion rattling around in your addled brain bud. Nothing you are ranting about here changes the fact that Donald Trump has flat out TANKED the economy and set us all back YUGELY with sheer rank incompetence.

My wife did not have a choice numbnuts. You were either re-deployed or you lost your job. My wife was hoping to delay her hip surgery until after she was done being re-deployed. She spent every day doing laps around the ward helping the nurses who never needed her to begin with. Everyday she came come crying in pain because her hip and knee hurt her so much. That numbnuts is what happens when you re-deploy people when they are not needed. People who should not have been working sucked it up and did what they were asked to do. Your ignorance wants to blame trump for it all. I blame the people who panicked and made stupid decisions about how to handle the Covid virus. Those circus tents for triage set up all around my wifes hospital. They were fully supplied and ready to handle every catastrophe that never happened. They wasted skilled nurses and medical peoples time. They wasted enormous amounts of money and resources. So what we have here is a contrast in opinions. The people that complained about trump acting too slowly and the other folks who acted too rashly quickly and wasted valuable resources where they were not needed.
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:27 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:58 am I’ll repeat it again because afan doesn’t want to hear it.
You're right. I don't want to hear complaints from you. You have no standing.

Remember how mad you were that the Dems had the gall to call Trump to account for getting caught calling a foreign leader, and asking him to announce an investigation into his political opponent? Using the power of his office to go after his enemies?

You know: the same freaking reason Nixon was impeached? In fact: election corruption is the ENTIRE reason they put in an impeachment proceeding way the hell back in the 1700's, Kram. They saw this *hit coming.

What was your reaction? :lol: Not only did you pretend like what Trump did was no big deal? You were MAD that the Dems "wasted time" on his impeachment.

And that's just one single bit of corruption, Kram. I could list stuff til the cows come home, as you know.

So when you come here, complaining about Hunter freaking Biden, and this obvious political dirty trick of "whoops, I have his laptop, I'm not going to call the FBI...I'm gonna call Rudy Freaking Giuliani" :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Sell is somewhere else, my friend. Next time, call this stuff out when your little R's do it. Because guess what's coming? The Dems----and TrumpHaters? They're going to laugh at you any time you bring up Biden's corruption.

And you know doggone well why. You and your party did this to yourselves. So now we get two corrupt Presidents for the price of one. Maybe treat your next little R President differently, eh?

And this is only if Biden manages to pull off a miracle and win. I'm not convinced he will do that. Not one bit.....

And if Trump wins again? Your party will go right back to looking the other way when it comes to Presidential corruption..
As I said above, I see plenty wrong with Trump and have knocked it here. And I also see what’s wrong with Biden.

I don’t brush off Biden’s bs because “Oh well, Trump did it too!"

If that's how you really think you're no better than what you accuse those Trump supporters of doing.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:17 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:58 am I’ll repeat it again because afan doesn’t want to hear it.

Remember how mad you were that the Dems had the gall to call Trump to account for getting caught calling a foreign leader, and asking him to announce an investigation into his political opponent? Using the power of his office to go after his enemies?

You know: the same freaking reason Nixon was impeached? In fact: election corruption is the ENTIRE reason they put in an impeachment proceeding way the hell back in the 1700's, Kram. They saw this *hit coming.

What was your reaction? :lol: Not only did you pretend like what Trump did was no big deal? You were MAD that the Dems "wasted time" on his impeachment.

And that's just one single bit of corruption, Kram. I could list stuff til the cows come home, as you know.

So when you come here, complaining about Hunter freaking Biden, and this obvious political dirty trick of "whoops, I have his laptop, I'm not going to call the FBI...I'm gonna call Rudy Freaking Giuliani" :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Sell is somewhere else, my friend. Next time, call this stuff out when your little R's do it. Because guess what's coming? The Dems----and TrumpHaters? They're going to laugh at you any time you bring up Biden's corruption.

And you know doggone well why. You and your party did this to yourselves. So now we get two corrupt Presidents for the price of one. Maybe treat your next little R President differently, eh?

And this is only if Biden manages to pull off a miracle and win. I'm not convinced he will do that. Not one bit.....

And if Trump wins again? Your party will go right back to looking the other way when it comes to Presidential corruption..
As I said above, I see plenty wrong with Trump and have knocked it here. And I also see what’s wrong with Biden.

If that's how you really think you're no better than what you accuse those Trump supporters of doing.
This assumes a level of equivalence between the two; and that is just not the case. I'll put it your way: "Biden's bs" is not a case of "Trump did it too." Trump stands alone in the harm done to the country. And it is absolutely no contest. My sense is that millions of erstwhile "Republicans" agree with me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

No. Instead, you brush off Trump's BS because you're both Republicans. How is that better?
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:17 pm If that's how you really think you're no better than what you accuse those Trump supporters of doing.
Not remotely true. I think that because you give Trump multiple passes for obvious corruption? You have zero standing to gripe about Biden's issues.

I, on the other hand, complain about not only both Trump and Biden.....but more importantly, call out their enablers.

And that includes Biden's enablers......
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:51 pm

This assumes a level of equivalence between the two; and that is just not the case. I'll put it your way: "Biden's bs" is not a case of "Trump did it too." Trump stands alone in the harm done to the country. And it is absolutely no contest. My sense is that millions of erstwhile "Republicans" agree with me.
I'm one.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Reporters quickly ushered away when Biden repeatedly fumbles and draws a blank on a question:

https://twitter.com/grantb911/status/13 ... 91172?s=21
old salt

Post by old salt »

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/03/bid ... -business/

Joe Biden has long served as a friendly voice for U.S.-China relations, even before his son’s investment ventures. The elder Biden helped lead Democratic support to passing permanent national trade relations with China.

In 2000 remarks in support of the vote, Biden argued that he did not “see the collapse of the American manufacturing economy” as a danger from opening up further trade with China, claiming that an economy “about the size of the Netherlands” could not become “our major economic competitor.” Opening China to further trade, Biden predicted, would create “a path toward ever greater political and economic freedom” for the country’s citizens.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:06 am Reporters quickly ushered away when Biden repeatedly fumbles and draws a blank on a question:

https://twitter.com/grantb911/status/13 ... 91172?s=21
Except the clip shows nothing of the sort. The person filming it walks away while Biden is talking, for reasons that are not clear in the clip. Biden continues talking (about the Barrett confirmation vote) and can still be heard in the background as the clip ends.

It may well be that staff were moving reporters on to the next event while Biden (as has been his longstanding pattern) keeps talking to actual voters past the time allotted, but even that is not established in the clip.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am

Joe Biden has long served as a friendly voice for U.S.-China relations, even before his son’s investment ventures. The elder Biden helped lead Democratic support to passing permanent national trade relations with China.

In 2000 remarks in support of the vote, Biden argued that he did not “see the collapse of the American manufacturing economy” as a danger from opening up further trade with China, claiming that an economy “about the size of the Netherlands” could not become “our major economic competitor.” Opening China to further trade, Biden predicted, would create “a path toward ever greater political and economic freedom” for the country’s citizens.
And of course we can't allow for Biden's opinion evolving over the past twenty years, during which time a lot has happened.

Or do you think foreign policy should be based on conditions 20 years ago?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:14 pm

And of course we can't allow for Biden's opinion evolving over the past twenty years, during which time a lot has happened.

Holy smokes CU, i agree with you 100% on your point. The US foreign policy should always be evolving one way or the other. That should not mean that while it is evolving the government stops being vigilant about countries we have had problems with in the past.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU77 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Examine what Biden has said re China over the past 20 years. He's been late to the party.

Return to “POLITICS”