Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Cooter

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:45 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 pm
Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:52 pm They have authenticated a number of the emails now

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-ji ... den-emails
But Trump reportedly did something worse, sometime so it doesn’t matter.
Catching on, are we? Welcome to FoxNation and TrumpNation, where everything our President does is AWESOME no matter what he does or says!!!!

It's pretty obvious that you and Cooter have BidenDerangementSyndrome. You two have forgotten rule #1 in TrumpLand: you can't possibly have an issue with what our President does or says. And if you do? Well......obviously you're just insane.

Pity seeing you two succumb to BidenDerangemntSydrome. Biden hasn't won the election!
That sounds pretty silly.

Skol!
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:36 pm
Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:52 pm They have authenticated a number of the emails now

Catching on, are we? Welcome to FoxNation and TrumpNation, where everything our President does is AWESOME no matter what he does or says!!!!

It's pretty obvious that you and Cooter have BidenDerangementSyndrome. You two have forgotten rule #1 in TrumpLand: you can't possibly have an issue with what our President does or says. And if you do? Well......obviously you're just insane.

Pity seeing you two succumb to BidenDerangemntSydrome. Biden hasn't won the election!
It should! This has been our county for the last three plus years.

Did you notice no one said anyone who dared criticize Obama had ODS?

Or criticized Bush had BDS?

Nope. Our nation has never been flat out stupid enough.....that they'd tell their fellow Americans that they are literally insane if they criticize their government leaders.

And what makes this even more dumb? If you ask these people "do you trust the government?" They'll scream "nooooo!!!"

But in magic TrumpLand, with fuzzy happy bunnies? They think that Trump isn't the government. Riiiiiight. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:55 pm
Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:36 pm

It should! This has been our county for the last three plus years.

Did you notice no one said anyone who dared criticize Obama had ODS?

Or criticized Bush had BDS?

Nope. Our nation has never been flat out stupid enough.....that they'd tell their fellow Americans that they are literally insane if they criticize their government leaders.

And what makes this even more dumb? If you ask these people "do you trust the government?" They'll scream "nooooo!!!"

But in magic TrumpLand, with fuzzy happy bunnies? They think that Trump isn't the government. Riiiiiight. :lol:
There were plenty of folks on this forum who criticized Obama and Bush. The criticism of trump became a 24/7/365 way of life on this forum. IMO the criticism became even more annoying than trump himself. I feel bad for some of the folks here. If Biden wins you folks will have to find something else to b***h about. Thank goodness for all of you you still have the SCOTUS to whine about. :)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Don't worry about US, Cradle, we'll be bitchin' about all YOU PEOPLE constantly criticising President Biden! :lol:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I’ll repeat it again because afan doesn’t want to hear it.
I see plenty wrong with Trump. And I also see what’s wrong with Biden.

But I don’t brush off Biden’s bs because “it’s not Trump.”

Biden’s corruption is not related to Trump’s. Just like The NE Patriots cheating and Houston Astros cheating are similar embarrassments, but not related.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:31 am Don't worry about US, Cradle, we'll be bitchin' about all YOU PEOPLE constantly criticising President Biden! :lol:

You libs will be bitchin about the sunrise if it ain't pretty enough for you. :D I will be happy to criticize Biden when appropriate. double barrel told America he has a plan. i am already anxiously awaiting my middle class tax cut, all 7 cents of it. ;) America survived trump, it will survive Biden the sun will come up tomorrow, except in FLP land where it is always dark and gloomy. :P I have big plans for next years garden Dis so i wont have time to gripe about Biden, I will leave all the bitchin to you folks that do it so very well. ;)
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:58 am I’ll repeat it again because afan doesn’t want to hear it.
I see plenty wrong with Trump. And I also see what’s wrong with Biden.

But I don’t brush off Biden’s bs because “it’s not Trump.”

Biden’s corruption is not related to Trump’s. Just like The NE Patriots cheating and Houston Astros cheating are similar embarrassments, but not related.
Biden is a professional political crook. The resentment for those rank amateur wanna be political crooks like trump is off the charts. The folks in DC don't appreciate interlopers invading their sandbox. If the American people are going to get screwed they want to be the ones doing the screwing. :D
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The big difference that you are missing is that Biden's "corruption" is made-up conservative fantasy from a dying movement that is desperate for ANYTHING to deflect the actual, documented REAL corruption found all over the Trump administration.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:28 am
There were plenty of folks on this forum who criticized Obama and Bush. The criticism of trump became a 24/7/365 way of life on this forum. IMO the criticism became even more annoying than trump himself. I feel bad for some of the folks here. If Biden wins you folks will have to find something else to b***h about. Thank goodness for all of you you still have the SCOTUS to whine about. :)
[/quote]

Of course there is a reason for this: Bush and Obama maintained the basic traditions and norms of the office. My differences, anyway, of GWB were overwhelmingly issues of policy and response to events -- not basic character, not the manner in which he treated women, not the manner in which he spoke about the opposition and political rivals, not the manner in which he characterized the Fourth Estate, not the manner in which he spoke about race and the "other." Etc., etc., etc. The reaction to Trump is commensurate with his near total lack of respect for the norms and traditions of the office and of discourse; with his constant dog whistling; with his cultivation of conspiracy theories and theorists; with his deliberate alienation of allies; with his essential incuriousness and dispensing with "details" and "science" and "facts."

The reaction to Trump, in comparison to the rancor exhibited against President Obama and President Bush by each side of the partisan divide makes absolute and complete sense to me. He really is that awful.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 am The big difference that you are missing is that Biden's "corruption" is made-up conservative fantasy from a dying movement that is desperate for ANYTHING to deflect the actual, documented REAL corruption found all over the Trump administration.

trump had some good people in his administration that his dumb ass drove out. He was incapable of doing the one thing he had to do as POTUS, keep his mouth shut and listen and take advice. I am not sorry or will not be sorry to see trump go. I know that like all politicians Biden has written all kinds of checks with his mouth that his body can't cash. I am anxiously awaiting my middle class tax cut. I am anxiously awaiting all those huge tax increases on those big corporations that supported him. I'm anxiously awaiting the cure for Covid, should be here by 1/22/21. I bet if it is not cured it will vanish from the headlines in the MM like a fart in the wind. I bet we wont get the daily death totals anymore either. especially if they don't make double barrel look good. In simple terms we will get what you would expect as an American citizen when the professionals are back in charge. The professional politicians know how to grow mushrooms. You keep them in the dark and feed them plenty of bullchit.
Bob Ross:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:33 am
dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 am The big difference that you are missing is that Biden's "corruption" is made-up conservative fantasy from a dying movement that is desperate for ANYTHING to deflect the actual, documented REAL corruption found all over the Trump administration.

trump had some good people in his administration that his dumb ass drove out. He was incapable of doing the one thing he had to do as POTUS, keep his mouth shut and listen and take advice. I am not sorry or will not be sorry to see trump go. I know that like all politicians Biden has written all kinds of checks with his mouth that his body can't cash. I am anxiously awaiting my middle class tax cut. I am anxiously awaiting all those huge tax increases on those big corporations that supported him. I'm anxiously awaiting the cure for Covid, should be here by 1/22/21. I bet if it is not cured it will vanish from the headlines in the MM like a fart in the wind. I bet we wont get the daily death totals anymore either. especially if they don't make double barrel look good. In simple terms we will get what you would expect as an American citizen when the professionals are back in charge. The professional politicians know how to grow mushrooms. You keep them in the dark and feed them plenty of bullchit.
I will disagree with you on COVID - there will not be either a cure, nor will it disappear from the headlines with a Biden win. In fact given the utter incompetence of the Trump administration, I expect the next couple of months to be worse than they are right now. But maybe if you have some of the politics of the election out of the way, you might get a chance to really hear the experts instead of the current president with his pronouncements about the virus that are harmful.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Biden forgets his opponents name, and thinks 200 million Americans have died due to Corona:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/26/joe-bide ... -13481585/

The "long goodbye" can now refer to both Trump's presidency on Nov 3 and Biden's current mental capacity.

:lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:58 am I’ll repeat it again because afan doesn’t want to hear it.
You're right. I don't want to hear complaints from you. You have no standing.

Remember how mad you were that the Dems had the gall to call Trump to account for getting caught calling a foreign leader, and asking him to announce an investigation into his political opponent? Using the power of his office to go after his enemies?

You know: the same freaking reason Nixon was impeached? In fact: election corruption is the ENTIRE reason they put in an impeachment proceeding way the hell back in the 1700's, Kram. They saw this *hit coming.

What was your reaction? :lol: Not only did you pretend like what Trump did was no big deal? You were MAD that the Dems "wasted time" on his impeachment.

And that's just one single bit of corruption, Kram. I could list stuff til the cows come home, as you know.

So when you come here, complaining about Hunter freaking Biden, and this obvious political dirty trick of "whoops, I have his laptop, I'm not going to call the FBI...I'm gonna call Rudy Freaking Giuliani" :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Sell is somewhere else, my friend. Next time, call this stuff out when your little R's do it. Because guess what's coming? The Dems----and TrumpHaters? They're going to laugh at you any time you bring up Biden's corruption.

And you know doggone well why. You and your party did this to yourselves. So now we get two corrupt Presidents for the price of one. Maybe treat your next little R President differently, eh?

And this is only if Biden manages to pull off a miracle and win. I'm not convinced he will do that. Not one bit.....

And if Trump wins again? Your party will go right back to looking the other way when it comes to Presidential corruption..
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:08 am Biden forgets his opponents name, and thinks 200 million Americans have died due to Corona:

The "long goodbye" can now refer to both Trump's presidency on Nov 3 and Biden's current mental capacity.

Yep Biden believes 2/3 of the USA population has died from COVID!! He believes we are down to about 130 million Americans...... He is senile!

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47 am

I will disagree with you on COVID - there will not be either a cure, nor will it disappear from the headlines with a Biden win. In fact given the utter incompetence of the Trump administration, I expect the next couple of months to be worse than they are right now. But maybe if you have some of the politics of the election out of the way, you might get a chance to really hear the experts instead of the current president with his pronouncements about the virus that are harmful.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo- ... k-in-state

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ents-cuomo

Do you want to keep making an jerk out of yourself Red? Your doing a great job, keep posting.

You do know that after all the money was spent and all the efforts were made neither the Javits temp hospital or the USS Comfort were ever needed? Do you also know that all the money spent on creating temporary triage centers in tent cities in major hospitals all over the country were never needed. Do you also know that the massive re-deployment of medical personnel to major hospitals all over the country was a useless waste of time and resources that could have been used elsewhere. I know you don't know that my RN wife was re-deployed to a surgical floor at Rochester General Hospital where her expertise was wasted for 2 months because her skills there were not needed. In this instance Donald Trumps approach of being calm was kicked to the curb so people like you could f**k the response to the virus by your wasted use of the valuable assets we had available at the time. You and your ilk are more responsible for the death of many Americans than trump could ever be. Do you have any idea how many billions of dollars and how many hundreds of thousands of hours at work were wasted by our medical professionals being deployed where they were not and never were needed? You have the audacity to blame trump because in this instance he listened to stupid/smart people such as yourself. :roll:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... state-amid

Another foul up by trump
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Ross:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm

And that action was not very helpful because of the conditions placed on who could go to the hospital ship. At one point, patients had to be evaluated for COVID before being transported to the ship, and that meant that essentially no one would go there - if you already have the patient at a hospital - the basic notion was to keep them there...

Actually just one of the demonstrations of incompetence of Trump.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:08 am Biden forgets his opponents name, and thinks 200 million Americans have died due to Corona:

Actually, he did NOT get his opponent's name wrong. He used George because he was speaking to George Lopez in the clip referenced. Horribly bad journalism by Fox News and others...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm Do you want to keep making an [sic] jerk out of yourself Red? Your doing a great job, keep posting.

You do know that after all the money was spent and all the efforts were made neither the Javits temp hospital or the USS Comfort were ever needed? Do you also know that all the money spent on creating temporary triage centers in tent cities in major hospitals all over the country were never needed. Do you also know that the massive re-deployment of medical personnel to major hospitals all over the country was a useless waste of time and resources that could have been used elsewhere. I know you don't know that my RN wife was re-deployed to a surgical floor at Rochester General Hospital where her expertise was wasted for 2 months because her skills there were not needed. In this instance Donald Trumps approach of being calm was kicked to the curb so people like you could f**k the response to the virus by your wasted use of the valuable assets we had available at the time. You and your ilk are more responsible for the death of many Americans than trump could ever be. Do you have any idea how many billions of dollars and how many hundreds of thousands of hours at work were wasted by our medical professionals being deployed where they were not and never were needed? You have the audacity to blame trump because in this instance he listened to stupid/smart people such as yourself
What kind of idiot response is this? All in response to THIS respectful post from Red of disagreement on ONE aspect of C&S's rantings...?
red wrote:I will disagree with you on COVID - there will not be either a cure, nor will it disappear from the headlines with a Biden win. In fact given the utter incompetence of the Trump administration, I expect the next couple of months to be worse than they are right now. But maybe if you have some of the politics of the election out of the way, you might get a chance to really hear the experts instead of the current president with his pronouncements about the virus that are harmful.
Explain your mistake Hulk Boy. You got some serious cahjones blubbering on about your wife's deployment and how failed it was, like that had ANYTHING to do with complaining about Don the Con's utterly incompetent non-response to this pandemic. He's BLOWN IT and now he's GIVING UP! Why you can't see that is not that surprising, for a guy lost in his hatred of FLP's and all they stand for. Get a grip before you start throwing the "jerk' term around like that my friend.

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Actually, he did NOT get his opponent's name wrong. He used George because he was speaking to George Lopez in the clip referenced. Horribly bad journalism by Fox News and others...
Exactly; more bullsh*t from Fox and others, and more trusting stupidity here. Give up the "Joe has dementia" trope.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:00 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm

And that action was not very helpful because of the conditions placed on who could go to the hospital ship. At one point, patients had to be evaluated for COVID before being transported to the ship, and that meant that essentially no one would go there - if you already have the patient at a hospital - the basic notion was to keep them there...

Actually just one of the demonstrations of incompetence of Trump.
That action is what Gov. King Andy requested trump to do and trump did it. Duuuuuuh it was not helpful, neither was the re-deployment of 10's of thousands of medical workers and establishment of massive triage centers outside major hospitals that were never used. So trump does what the governor of NYS asks him to do and you still whine and complain about it. You are defining exactly what happened in a pandemic situation when people lost the ability to remain calm and effing panicked. The next breath you whine about trump for wanting the country calm and not panicking. Explain to me why my wife, in response to the FLP induced panic attack spent 2 months in a hospital unit wasting everybody's time BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT NEEDED THERE? What you have just defined is the abject stupidity of a bunch of people who claim to be the smartest folks around. Trump did a better job responding to the virus than you FLP morons did. All you gave the country was knee jerk response to a situation that wasted time, resources and alot of money. Your only defense is to deflect from your abject stupidity and blame it on trump. :roll: The next thing i will read is a reponse from captain moderate telling me I am just trolling. My wife and i lived this chitstorm for 2 months. If you all really feel the need to pass out blame, them there is a lot of it to go around for a lot of people who effed up the response. It ain't all on trump on this one folks. Every swinging richard that demanded help and resources because they panicked, welcome to the party, your all equally responsible.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”