Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:52 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:32 am
Cooter wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:53 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:48 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:46 am
CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 am TRUMP: “Joe got $3.5 (million) from Russia. And it came through Putin because he was very friendly with the former mayor of Moscow, and it was the the mayor of Moscow’s wife. … Your family got $3.5 million. Someday you’re going to have to explain why.”

THE FACTS: There is no evidence of this. Trump is falsely characterizing a recent report by Republican Sen. Ron Johnson, who investigated Biden’s son, Hunter, and his business dealings in Ukraine.

The report did not allege that Joe Biden himself got $3.5 million or that Russia President Vladimir Putin had anything to do with such a payment. Nor does the report allege that Hunter Biden pocketed the money himself. The report said the sum went instead to an investment firm he co-founded. Hunter Biden’s lawyer has said in a statement to reporters that his client had no interest in and was not a founder of the firm.
So, which family member got that money if not Joe or Hunter, per the fact check?
Perhaps they have not figured that out yet.
:D yup, the Trump cult is flailing big time.
Just throwing mud is the whole point.
I'm not in the Trump cult, just the anti-biden cult.
You are in the Biden cult and the anti-Trump cult.

By the way, where is Hunter Biden?
I haven't seen anything of him lately?
Shouldn't he be out denying this stuff?
:lol: :roll:

I'm certainly anti-Trump, see no reason to be "anti" Biden, though normally he'd not get my vote.

It'll be the first time a Dem has gotten my vote for POTUS in my 4 decades of voting each cycle.

I see this choice as super easy.

There isn't any dimension in which Joe isn't the better man, the better choice for POTUS, than the slime ball Donald.

He's ain't perfect, but he ain't Donald.
And that includes all aspects of his family and family life.
Not a close call.

But flail away, throw mud, be 'anti-Biden' if you wish...it all stinks to high heaven in that pig pit you are wallowing in, but that's your choice.

Just not mine.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:19 am
CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 am TRUMP: “Joe got $3.5 (million) from Russia. And it came through Putin because he was very friendly with the former mayor of Moscow, and it was the the mayor of Moscow’s wife. … Your family got $3.5 million. Someday you’re going to have to explain why.”

THE FACTS: There is no evidence of this. Trump is falsely characterizing a recent report by Republican Sen. Ron Johnson, who investigated Biden’s son, Hunter, and his business dealings in Ukraine.

The report did not allege that Joe Biden himself got $3.5 million or that Russia President Vladimir Putin had anything to do with such a payment. Nor does the report allege that Hunter Biden pocketed the money himself. The report said the sum went instead to an investment firm he co-founded. Hunter Biden’s lawyer has said in a statement to reporters that his client had no interest in and was not a founder of the firm.
So, which family member got that money if not Joe or Hunter, per the fact check?

I'm certainly anti-Trump, see no reason to be "anti" Biden, though normally he'd not get my vote.

It'll be the first time a Dem has gotten my vote for POTUS in my 4 decades of voting each cycle.

There isn't any dimension in which Joe isn't the better man, the better choice for POTUS, than the slime ball Donald.

Not a close call.

But flail away, throw mud, be 'anti-Biden' if you wish...it all stinks to high heaven in that pig pit you are wallowing in, but that's your choice.

Just not mine.
I hope you feel the same way a year from now. As much as I dislike trump his 4 years have not been bad for me personally. In reality that has little to do with trump. I am just glad that POTUS double barrel Biden has all these plans. I prefer to call them empty promises that will never materialize. Like the fact my taxes will go down and all those Uber rich folks will be taken to the cleaners to pay for it. Funny that there are a lot of Uber rich Democrats that will never let that happen. Same chit, different POTUS. :roll: I will wager you a donation to our favorite charities that middle class Americans will never see their taxes cut one thin dime. The flip side is the Uber rich won't see their taxes raised one thin dime. My charity is rescued treasures pet rescue. They could use your money. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Not a close call.

Just not mine.
You are rather nearsighted if you really are a conservative.
If Biden wins, the day he becomes president he will start pushing forth a nonconservative agenda. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:46 am

Not a close call.

Just not mine.
You are rather nearsighted if you really are a conservative.
If Biden wins, the day he becomes president he will start pushing forth a nonconservative agenda. :idea:
Yes, he will. I'll be in favor of some, opposed to some others.
I lean conservative on some issues as a moderate, lean progressive on others.
In general I want smarter, more honest and transparent, representative government, which should be neither a conservative nor a liberal position.

But the country will have a chance to heal, to avoid what Trump would bring, the authoritarian, nativist populism that stokes maximum division among Americans, that embraces dictators around the world, embarrasses our friends and allies, and corruptly and greedily lines his own pockets and those of his cronies and enablers, while most Americans suffer.

I want Trumpism repudiated thoroughly.

If that has the cost of some policies that I don't like as much as what someone else might have accomplished, that's ok with me.

2024 and 2028 and 2032, and the midterm cycles in-between, are all opportunities for our democracy to work.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: Biden is about ten steps to the right of Trump.

Want to run down Trumps handful of laws he actually signed? Or military policies?

How much bigger is the Federal Government, Cooter?

How about those protective tariffs?

Did Trump show fiscal conservatism and pay our bills?

Did Trump repeal Obamacare for a free market system as promised?

Did Trump focus on fundamental government services like infrastructure? Or did he blow trillions on handouts and grift?

And you can’t cite judges—that’s McConnell.

Trump is the biggest liberal we’ve ever had. Cash to farmers for no reason? Tariffs over free markets?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:11 pm :lol: Biden is about ten steps to the right of Trump.

Want to run down Trumps handful of laws he actually signed? Or military policies?

Did Trump focus on fundamental government services like infrastructure? Or did he blow trillions on handouts and grift?

Trump is the biggest liberal we’ve ever had. Cash to farmers for no reason? Tariffs over free markets?
He appeals to the “they are coming for your jobs, they are coming for your women, they are coming for your guns” deplorables.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:11 pm :lol: Biden is about ten steps to the right of Trump.

Sure and I believe without a doubt Biden will cut my taxes and make all those rich son of a guns squeel like stuck pigs. That is a rehash of the same promise every politician makes every year. Those promises become null and void the day the politician takes the oath of office.
Bob Ross:
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:11 pm
In general I want smarter, more honest and transparent, representative government, which should be neither a conservative nor a liberal position.
Weii, Joe Biden is not particularly smart, 76th out of 85 in his law school class, not to mention that he seems to be becoming senile. He is not particularly honest; he has been caught in many lies, not to mention plagiarizing a paper in law school. He is a career politician and is not transparent at all.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:10 pm
Weii, Joe Biden is not particularly smart, 76th out of 85 in his law school class, not to mention that he seems to be becoming senile. He is not particularly honest; he has been caught in many lies, not to mention plagiarizing a paper in law school. He is a career politician and is not transparent at all.
Since honor and integrity seem to be important to you....here is your guy:

https://thedailyedge.substack.com/p/the ... ce=twitter

He is deplorable.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:18 pm

He is deplorable.
Your article sounds like it is from a dubious source.

Trump is not my guy.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 pm

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.
I thought you were equivocating Trump and Biden. I was wondering if you lodged the same complaints against Trump?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.
https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles ... awsuit.pdf

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/7 ... sm-history

https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20 ... ate=ampart

https://www.univision.com/univision-new ... on-of-lies
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:11 pm :lol:

Biden is about ten steps to the right of Trump.

ON:
Abortion?
Immigration?
Healthcare?
Energy Policy?
Taxes?
Deregulation?
Climate change?
Trade?
Middleast?
Military?
NATO?
Law and Order?

Not so many steps right methinks?

In fact many steps LEFT
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:14 pm

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.
I thought you were equivocating Trump and Biden. I was wondering if you lodged the same complaints against Trump?
I don't mention Trump in my post that you initially quote, so your reading comprehension seems poor.
Have you lodged any complaints about J. Biden? Biden is not very good.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:07 pm

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.
I don't mention Trump in my post that you initially quote, so your reading comprehension seems poor.
You see the word “thought”....you may have not comprehended it.

Joe Biden may as well be tree bark to me. I don’t care.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.
Trump never pretended to be honest. Biden has been playing the role of Father Flanagan through the entire election season. The only thing double barrel Biden has not claimed is that he never met a bad boy. I'm surprised ole double barrel Biden did not claim that he had a hand in building Boys Town.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:08 pm

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.

I think it is more realistic to consider double barrel Biden more like tree sap.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:04 pm

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.
Trump :? never pretended to be honest. Biden has been playing the role of Father Flanagan through the entire election season. The only thing double barrel Biden has not claimed is that he never met a bad boy. I'm surprised ole double barrel Biden did not claim that he had a hand in building Boys Town.
:shock: :shock:
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:08 pm

He is deplorable.

Trump is not my guy.

I think it is more realistic to consider double barrel Biden more like tree sap.
Makes no difference to me.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

"Weii, Joe Biden is not particularly smart, 76th out of 85 in his law school class,"

That could very well explain his appeal to the FLP folks. When your dumb as a box of rocks you become easy peasy to manipulate. No wonder the only job double barrel was suited to was politics. That could also explain why so many politicians are lawyers. :D
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”