Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:33 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:47 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:43 am
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:38 pm
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:41 pm
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:32 pm
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:26 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:37 pm "He could ask his son Hunter if he had lost his laptop.

You know something like:
"Hunter did you leave your laptop at a computer store in Delaware and then lose it?"

The answer appears likely to have been "yes"."

You don't appear to have a background in law or law enforcement. Joe will never speak with Hunter about this. The answer, so far, appears to be something that is impossible for anyone but the best, most partisan conspiracy theorist to arrive at. You're being Old Salt's gullible sidekick.
I'd be guessing that Joe did discuss this with his son.

I am just speaking my own mind.
You think this is going to cause fewer people to vote for Hunter? He doesn’t stand a chance.
Your party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
I am an independent but likely to vote a straight democrat ticket this election. I was 60/40 at mid term......Trump was basically impeached for holding up money approved by congress to extort a foreign government to make a statement on TV. You think Hunter is going to win?

:idea: :idea:
I think you are somewhat right. It did involve Trump wanting to find out about Joe Biden's asociation with Hunter and his company.

I'd sort of like to know about that myself. These emails do seem to indicate that Joe did know something about Hunter's business dealings, something Joe has denied.
Trump just wanted an announcement on TV.
Well, I'd like to know.
I'd really like to know about this deal of Hunter's with China and whether Joe received a cut.

I only watched the 2nd debate in the last election, and I was somewhat surprised by how soft Hillary was on China.
Russia and Iran are the evil ones. But China, China is cool.
secret bank account in China...in 2017 gets sudden $17.5 million from unknown source, then $15 million withdrawn directly to President Trump....

Tax returns please.
Was the money actually from "CHYNA?"
:D
So far, the reporting only indicates that it was a Trump co undisclosed bank account in China. And that $17.5 million appeared IN the bank account IN China and then $15 million was transferred to Trump personally, undisclosed.

Interesting, huh?

Compare that to Hunter's activities in China for which he reportedly never took a nickel, much less his father.

Ukraine being a different matter for Hunter (not Joe). There Hunter was paid way more than one would think he was worth beyond the PR value of his name.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:52 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 pm
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:36 pmYour party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
:lol: Right. That’s why they impeached him. Hunter Biden.
He is the FoxNews target audience
I don't really watch FoxNews much. I did watch a few of their videos on YouTube on the topic of the laptop - along with many other sources.
FoxNews did seem to be the first one I saw on YouTube with an interview with Radcliffe saying there was no information indicating the laptop was a Russian plot.

In general, these days one has to go out and look for other sources for information as the main stream press tends to choose not to cover many stories, or chooses to present stories with a lot of bias to them. I found this to be particularly true in the coverage of the BLM/antifa riots and lootings over the summer. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:37 pm "He could ask his son Hunter if he had lost his laptop.

You know something like:
"Hunter did you leave your laptop at a computer store in Delaware and then lose it?"

You don't appear to have a background in law or law enforcement. Joe will never speak with Hunter about this. The answer, so far, appears to be something that is impossible for anyone but the best, most partisan conspiracy theorist to arrive at. You're being Old Salt's gullible sidekick.

You think this is going to cause fewer people to vote for Hunter? He doesn’t stand a chance.
Your party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
I am an independent but likely to vote a straight democrat ticket this election. I was 60/40 at mid term......Trump was basically impeached for holding up money approved by congress to extort a foreign government to make a statement on TV. You think Hunter is going to win?

I think you are somewhat right. It did involve Trump wanting to find out about Joe Biden's asociation with Hunter and his company.

I'd sort of like to know about that myself. These emails do seem to indicate that Joe did know something about Hunter's business dealings, something Joe has denied.
Well, I'd like to know.
I'd really like to know about this deal of Hunter's with China and whether Joe received a cut.

I only watched the 2nd debate in the last election, and I was somewhat surprised by how soft Hillary was on China.
I imagine that there are places in China that are relatively cool if not downright cold at times.

I think the large missiles that China has built to blow up US aircraft carriers are probably cool in a technological/destructive way, but could get rather hot for US servicemen if a conflict opened up with China.
Live Free or Die!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

This is Cooter's and Old Salt's bedfellow:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1319274202650693632

How proud.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:36 pmYour party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
I don't really watch FoxNews much. I did watch a few of their videos on YouTube on the topic of the laptop - along with many other sources.
FoxNews did seem to be the first one I saw on YouTube with an interview with Radcliffe saying there was no information indicating the laptop was a Russian plot.

In general, these days one has to go out and look for other sources for information as the main stream press tends to choose not to cover many stories, or chooses to present stories with a lot of bias to them. I found this to be particularly true in the coverage of the BLM/antifa riots and lootings over the summer. :idea:
Doesn't mean you are not the target audience.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:18 am

I doubt it since I really don't watch much news.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:25 am

Nobody captures 100% of the target audience. No big deal. It is a commercial business. You probably fit the profile of many companies from which you don't patronize.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am In general, these days one has to go out and look for other sources for information as the main stream press tends to choose not to cover many stories, or chooses to present stories with a lot of bias to them. I found this to be particularly true in the coverage of the BLM/antifa riots and lootings over the summer. :idea:
Same as it was when you were a kid. The media can’t cover everything. And certainly not cover what folks on the left and right want them to cover.

The media hasn’t covered the fact that Trump has made government bigger than ever, and we sailed past his doubling of the deficit months ago. Should I fall i with this complaint of “bias” because I’m unhappy with how much they cover this issue that’s far more important than some silly protests? Or whine that the media is “covering for trump?”

No. I should relax, and realize that I have different interests than the media.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

You know something like:

Well, I'd like to know.

... well apparently the current POTUS thinks Chinese bank accounts are OK and no problem paying more tax to China than the US. The right wing media think that's just fine as well and never ask a question about it. But a laptop computer with a very very poor providence, provided by a well know partisan liar and clown, is all the rage. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:49 am
Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am In general, these days one has to go out and look for other sources for information as the main stream press tends to choose not to cover many stories, or chooses to present stories with a lot of bias to them. I found this to be particularly true in the coverage of the BLM/antifa riots and lootings over the summer. :idea:
Same as it was when you were a kid. The media can’t cover everything. And certainly not cover what folks on the left and right want them to cover.

The media hasn’t covered the fact that Trump has made government bigger than ever, and we sailed past his doubling of the deficit months ago. Should I fall i with this complaint of “bias” because I’m unhappy with how much they cover this issue that’s far more important than some silly protests? Or whine that the media is “covering for trump?”

... even the left wing media (Lawrence O'Donnell) is starting to complain. So much juicy stuff going on in Trump world, they can't cover it all. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

You seem to have posted on the wrong thread, this is the Joe Biden thread. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:25 am

but you watch FoxNews Youtube's of the Rat?

You're their 'viewer'.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:13 am This is Cooter's and Old Salt's bedfellow:

How proud.
Amusing you keep posting links to Q stuff, then attributing it to someone else.

Apparently you think falsely personally sliming others is going to silence them.

You're just wasting your time. Too bad this story is not fading away.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:01 pm

You seem to have posted on the wrong thread, this is the Joe Biden thread. :idea:
Or ignore that you’re being played by partisan media, and double down. Your choice.

You understand that no matter what the media is covering, I can come along and claim they’re intentionally “not covering xyz story enough, and are therefore conspiring to cover it up!!!

It’s a FoxNation favorite. I can play that game all day.

So for example, why aren’t you talking about all the terrorist activity in the Middle East, Cooter?? You and the media are “obviously “ covering it up!!! :roll: ;)
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm
Cooter wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:01 pm

Or ignore that you’re being played by partisan media, and double down. Your choice.

You understand that no matter what the media is covering, I can come along and claim they’re intentionally “not covering xyz story enough, and are therefore conspiring to cover it up!!!

It’s a FoxNation favorite. I can play that game all day.

So for example, why aren’t you talking about all the terrorist activity in the Middle East, Cooter?? You and the media are “obviously “ covering it up!!! :roll: ;)
Are you referring to this
https://youtu.be/_f2Z30j61aw

A lot of these people seem to be network people.
Live Free or Die!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:15 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:13 am This is Cooter's and Old Salt's bedfellow:

How proud.

Apparently you think falsely personally sliming others is going to silence them.

This is the stuff you are supporting; you can pretend otherwise, but you and I know it is true.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:59 pm

How proud.

This is the stuff you are supporting; you can pretend otherwise, but you and I know it is true.
I'm not supporting it. I'm watching the freak parade, trying to find humor where I can,
& diligently searching for Russian espionage & their embedded American agents.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:34 pm

How proud.

I'm not supporting it. I'm watching the freak parade, trying to find humor where I can,
Don’t you just need to look in the mirror?

DocBarrister ;)
@DocBarrister
old salt

Post by old salt »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:35 am
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:34 pm

How proud.

Don’t you just need to look in the mirror?
DocBarrister ;)
Yes doc. When I do, I see a Russian specter lurking over my shoulder.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

I forget exactly what he said but at some point Biden took the moral high ground on honesty, which I found amusing considering the video I linked to above

[quote=Cooter post_id=196495 time=1603390281 user_id=815

Are you referring to this
https://youtu.be/_f2Z30j61aw

A lot of these people seem to be network people.
[/quote]

I have seen a video of Biden saying "no fracking", so he lied there.

Then there is the quote about knowing nothing about Hunter's business, but then we see the picture of Joe with Hunter and 2 of Hunter's foreign clients. Not to mention The stuff on the laptop. So another.lie.

So Biden taking this moral high ground seemed like a joke. I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie, it seemed a bit like the pot acting like the kettle was black.
Live Free or Die!

Return to “POLITICS”