Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by old salt »

The key difference is -- Trump built his business before entering govt service. He's now trying to preserve what he can for his family & himself for AFTER he leaves office.

The Biden family business was built upon Joe's govt service & the access/influence it afforded.

Both can be legal, depending on how they are structured & executed.

The basis of their business & wealth is a distinction that matters to the public.

As a private citizen, it was my choice whether or not to buy Trump stuff, stay at his properties, or watch his tv show. I was able to choose not to.

As a taxpayer, I was stuck with Biden, whether I approved of him or not. I had no choice.

How does Joe's participation in the Biden family dealings with China in 2017, as detailed by their partner Tony Bobolinski, compare with the Trump family's exploration of developing a Trump Tower in Moscow? That would have been a public project that involved an actual building.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:26 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:05 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:53 pm Ruh Roh. TB, who was in for a 20 share, on the Big Guy email, confirms the email is genuine & Papa Joe was very much in the loop.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... den-advice
Amateurs

https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/time ... se-policy/

Note: Steve Bannon’s FBI interview (Feb. 12, 2018):

Bannon reviewed a document Bates stamped SB_00003977 and said the second bullet point was not true. The bullet point said: ‘During transition you had an IT guy do email search of trump servers and discovered Jared met with Anbang and Qataris to raise money for 666 Fifth. You viewed the email that connected the dots. Those meetings left Jared exposed to Comey’” (Steve Bannon FBI 302, p. 166). Anbang Insurance Group has close ties to the Chinese government. (See March 2017 entry below for evidence of Kushner negotiations with Anbang to raise funds for 666 Fifth Avenue.)

😢😢😢
it's just ridiculous at this point. median congressman's income is over a mill.
who's not at the till?
we get stuck with the bill.
(ok, i'll stop, i've had my fill)

really just hope we get a mixed gov't for the foreseeable future, so we can at least get budgets passed while they squabble and all line their pockets.
+1 big-time. I am looking forward to Biden fixing our immigration mess. It is possible it will stay the way it is. It is always better to have the mess handy as an issue to run on that needs fixing.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:45 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:13 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:53 pm Ruh Roh. TB, who was in for a 20 share, on the Big Guy email, confirms the email is genuine & Papa Joe was very much in the loop.

Missed this the first time through. The email in question is dated May 2017. Joe Biden was a private citizen. Even if any of this stuff and nonsense is true, where is the illegality or improper behavior?
It's significant because Joe has tried to perpetuate the image that he was never involved in Hunter's business & never traded on his name.

He is now being forced to acknowledge it.

The response now for Biden is-- "so what ? it's not illegal". When was that ever an acceptable response from Trump ?
It was acceptable from you.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:30 am

Missed this the first time through. The email in question is dated May 2017. Joe Biden was a private citizen. Even if any of this stuff and nonsense is true, where is the illegality or improper behavior?
It's significant because Joe has tried to perpetuate the image that he was never involved in Hunter's business & never traded on his name.

The response now for Biden is-- "so what ? it's not illegal". When was that ever an acceptable response from Trump ?
BIDEN 2020... TRUTH OVER LIES... :lol: At least with Joe we will be getting a professional, highly skilled political liar. He will be much more believable than that rank amateur trump. :D
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:41 am

BIDEN 2020... TRUTH OVER LIES... :lol: At least with Joe we will be getting a professional, highly skilled political liar. He will be much more believable than that rank amateur trump. :D
Devil’s Advocating
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Biden needs John Wick!

He's who you send to kill the Babayinski

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_aGpa2jT0g
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:45 am

Devil’s Advocating
To quote Joe Friday... Just the facts. Dude did not spend 47 years in the DC meat grinder and become an " honest Joe" as an end product. :lol:
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

47 years and zero accomplishments.
Unless you consider making it easier to incarcerate black
people an accomplishment.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:06 am 47 years and zero accomplishments.
Unless you consider making it easier to incarcerate black
people an accomplishment.
That is the Fox/OAN/RNC/Trump line, but it really is not true.

In fact, he spent eight years as VP to Obama, and while a lot of what he did remains uncredited (as it is pretty normal to assign credit to the boss), he did push Obama (uncomfortably in fact) to supporting giving homosexuals greater rights, for example. And because of those years in the Senate, he was invaluable both as the leader in the Senate and a person who could help get through whatever bills got to Obama's desk.

Trump, with four years of office holding really has a thin legacy of legislation (only real major wins would be the tax rewrite and maybe the first stimulus bill) with most everything else accomplished by wrecking - even greater reliance on executive orders and mass rewriting of the regulation interpretations (often shot down in court), and the gutting of a lot of the administrative structure of the government by refusing to fill positions, push valuable people out, and putting into place some of the most unqualified people seen in leadership in the last 50 years.

So a lot of negative accomplishments to go along with booting the pandemic response in favor of a prop up his image response that relied on luck rather than science - which is why we are sitting here today looking at a massive failure.

In comparison Biden looks positively great.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

"Donald Trump should release his tax returns or shut up about corruption. - Uncle Joe
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Red, The big difference is you see the dismantling/gutting of federal Institutions/regulations and leaving international orgs/agreements as a bad thing. Myself and many others see it as an accomplishment.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Somebody splain this please.

The FBI has the Laptop in question.

Why don't they issue a statement that "This is not Hunter Bidens laptop."

Or

"Yes this is Hunter Bidens laptop."

Why do they let the country divide up.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:34 am Red, The big difference is you see the dismantling/gutting of federal Institutions/regulations and leaving international orgs/agreements as a bad thing. Myself and many others see it as an accomplishment.
well sure, and you're going to vote for Trump.
A lot of people are.

That you're out to lunch in this doesn't matter, you've bought into this view, hook, line, and sinker.
And that's your right.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:04 am Somebody splain this please.

The FBI has the Laptop in question.

Why don't they issue a statement that "This is not Hunter Bidens laptop."

Or

"Yes this is Hunter Bidens laptop."

Why do they let the country divide up.
So, do a Comey?

did you support Comey's announcement in July of '16 that they had cleared Clinton of anything requiring prosecution?

But applauded announcement that they'd found a laptop? which days later they needed to admit had nothing new on it?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Devil’s Advocating
advocating for the Devil
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:03 am

Devil’s Advocating
To quote Joe Friday... Just the facts. Dude did not spend 47 years in the DC meat grinder and become an " honest Joe" as an end product. :lol:
yet, that's his reputation after 47 years.
One doesn't lie, cheat and steal incessantly and earn that reputation.

This ain't a close call if integrity is the measure for a binary choice.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:06 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:34 am Red, The big difference is you see the dismantling/gutting of federal Institutions/regulations and leaving international orgs/agreements as a bad thing. Myself and many others see it as an accomplishment.
A lot of people are.
As I've said before, no, I'm not. Going to write-in Hogan.
This is NOT a binary choice. I refuse to pull the lever for the "lesser of two evils."
I think Trump's accomplishments in dismantling the fed and many of the obama era nonsensical regs and virtue signal executive orders are great. But his personal behavior, crassness, and degradation of the office of president and constant bombast, lying and fight picking cant be rewarded with my vote. We can do better.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

A lot of people are.

That you're out to lunch in this doesn't matter, you've bought into this view, hook, line, and sinker.
And that's your right.
Out to lunch how?
Explain. Just don't throw a dart and run.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:14 am
A lot of people are.
As I've said before, no, I'm not. Going to write-in Hogan.
This is NOT a binary choice. I refuse to pull the lever for the "lesser of two evils."
I think Trump's accomplishments in dismantling the fed and many of the obama era nonsensical regs and virtue signal executive orders are great. But his personal behavior, crassness, and degradation of the office of president and constant bombast, lying and fight picking cant be rewarded with my vote. We can do better.
Which of the Obama era nonsensical regs are you most thrilled about now that they are gone?

Return to “POLITICS”