Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:32 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:27 pm For those interested in John Kasich.
If he wins, do you think Joe will effectively have to build a Cabinet that is a coalition of progressives, center Democrats and Never Trump Republicans?
Don't think he has to, but would not surprise me if he did and it would not cause me a problem if he did, so long as it was a pick that made sense.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:31 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:37 pm "He could ask his son Hunter if he had lost his laptop.

You know something like:
"Hunter did you leave your laptop at a computer store in Delaware and then lose it?"

The answer appears likely to have been "yes"."

You don't appear to have a background in law or law enforcement. Joe will never speak with Hunter about this. The answer, so far, appears to be something that is impossible for anyone but the best, most partisan conspiracy theorist to arrive at. You're being Old Salt's gullible sidekick.
... or Peanut Butter's replacement while on leave. :lol:
Where did he go? I wonder if his dad found out he was using his logon credentials?
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:32 pm The chain of custody is so suspect for this laptop, that whoever's it is or where it really came from is really moot as the files can be modified to be whatever they want. Add, subtract, edit/modify. A good organization can hide a lot of tracks that might expose the tampering if they have it for a while.
True.
They are trying to authenticate them. They have the emails of one of Hunter's former associates.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:19 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:32 pm The chain of custody is so suspect for this laptop, that whoever's it is or where it really came from is really moot as the files can be modified to be whatever they want. Add, subtract, edit/modify. A good organization can hide a lot of tracks that might expose the tampering if they have it for a while.
True.
They are trying to authenticate them. They have the emails of one of Hunter's former associates.
My guess is Hunter isn’t going to get a lot of votes.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:37 pm "He could ask his son Hunter if he had lost his laptop.

You know something like:
"Hunter did you leave your laptop at a computer store in Delaware and then lose it?"

You don't appear to have a background in law or law enforcement. Joe will never speak with Hunter about this. The answer, so far, appears to be something that is impossible for anyone but the best, most partisan conspiracy theorist to arrive at. You're being Old Salt's gullible sidekick.
I'd be guessing that Joe did discuss this with his son.

I am just speaking my own mind.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:26 pm

You know something like:

You think this is going to cause fewer people to vote for Hunter? He doesn’t stand a chance.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:32 pm

You know something like:

You think this is going to cause fewer people to vote for Hunter? He doesn’t stand a chance.
Your party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:36 pm

You know something like:

Your party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
I am an independent but likely to vote a straight democrat ticket this election. I was 60/40 at mid term......Trump was basically impeached for holding up money approved by congress to extort a foreign government to make a statement on TV. You think Hunter is going to win?

:idea: :idea:
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:36 pmYour party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
:lol: Right. That’s why they impeached him. Hunter Biden.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 pm
Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:36 pmYour party, the Demorats, seemed to impeach Trump for trying to investigate Hunter. :idea:
:lol: Right. That’s why they impeached him. Hunter Biden.
He is the FoxNews target audience
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:41 pm

You know something like:

I am an independent but likely to vote a straight democrat ticket this election. I was 60/40 at mid term......Trump was basically impeached for holding up money approved by congress to extort a foreign government to make a statement on TV. You think Hunter is going to win?

I think you are somewhat right. It did involve Trump wanting to find out about Joe Biden's asociation with Hunter and his company.

I'd sort of like to know about that myself. These emails do seem to indicate that Joe did know something about Hunter's business dealings, something Joe has denied.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:37 pm

You know something like:

I think you are somewhat right. It did involve Trump wanting to find out about Joe Biden's asociation with Hunter and his company.

I'd sort of like to know about that myself. These emails do seem to indicate that Joe did know something about Hunter's business dealings, something Joe has denied.
Trump just wanted an announcement on TV.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:38 pm

You know something like:

Well, I'd like to know.
I'd really like to know about this deal of Hunter's with China and whether Joe received a cut.

I only watched the 2nd debate in the last election, and I was somewhat surprised by how soft Hillary was on China.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:48 pm

You know something like:

Well, I'd like to know.
I'd really like to know about this deal of Hunter's with China and whether Joe received a cut.

I only watched the 2nd debate in the last election, and I was somewhat surprised by how soft Hillary was on China.
Just watch FoxNews. They will let you know what you need.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

You know something like:

Well, I'd like to know.

Russia and Iran are the evil ones. But China, China is cool.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

You know something like:

I think Hunter will win in a way you don't expect. His dad will likely give huge increases to drug rehab programs. The Hunter Biden Center, a branch office right next to Betty Ford. I guess Hunter does win. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:43 am

You know something like:

Well, I'd like to know.

secret bank account in China...in 2017 gets sudden $17.5 million from unknown source, then $15 million withdrawn directly to President Trump....

Tax returns please.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:43 am

You know something like:

I think Hunter will win in a way you don't expect. His dad will likely give huge increases to drug rehab programs. The Hunter Biden Center, a branch office right next to Betty Ford. I guess Hunter does win. :D
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:47 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:43 am

You know something like:

Well, I'd like to know.

secret bank account in China...in 2017 gets sudden $17.5 million from unknown source, then $15 million withdrawn directly to President Trump....

Tax returns please.
Was the money actually from "CHYNA?"
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:26 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:17 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:50 pm ridiculous in hindsight... new jersey.
CNN fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Welles was the Borat of his time.
Funny you should mention Borat - is it not Karma that Rudy Colludy is, in fact, his own October surprise in a compromising scene with an alleged underage girl (in on the ruse with Sacha Baron Cohen) in a hotel room? If the comedian duped him so easily imagine what Derkach and the FSB folks could do.

Up there in Karmic with O.J trolling Jeffrey Toobin on Twitter for his recent indiscreet Zoom encounter with co-workers

You can't make this stuff up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my, USA just dropped this bombshell article on DOPUS encounters with females over the years

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/ ... 279155002/

"19 women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. Here's what their stories have in common.
Allegations of women who've accused Trump of non-consensual sexual contact share many details, from forced kisses to where it took place."
Biden- The lesser of two pu55y grabbers.

http://www.kentwired.com/coronavirus/ar ... d2191.html
President Donald Trump, the 2020 Republican presidential nominee, has been accused of sexual misconduct by at least 26 women since the 1970s.

Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, has been accused of sexual assault by Tara Reade, a former staff assistant in Biden’s Senate office, and has had eight other women come out with sexual misconduct or assault allegations against him.

This sends a bad message to survivors, said Mackenzie Burchett, a Kent State alumna who advocates for sexual and domestic violence survivors.

“It just kind of sends a message to survivors that we care about you sometimes, but not all the time,” Burchett said. “So I’m particularly disappointed in the Democratic Party right now for choosing a candidate with accusations of sexual misconduct.”

Burchett will be voting for Biden, but she’s doing so begrudgingly, because she has an issue with saying Biden’s allegations are not as bad as Trump’s, she said.

“He doesn’t have as many allegations,” Burchett said, “but any allegation of sexual misconduct or misconduct or sexual assault is extremely serious.”

The situation is hypocritical, said Claire Taylor, a senior psychology major and the president of the Planned Parenthood Advocates of Kent State.

While so many people did denounce President Trump because of the sexual assault allegations against him, the same type of action must be taken with the allegations against Biden, Taylor said.

“If we’re going to hold people accountable, we have to hold them accountable across the board,” Taylor said. “It doesn’t matter. It’s just because it’s the one that fits our political mindset better.”
Taylor said the fact that one of these two men with past sexual abuse allegations will become the most powerful man in America is “disheartening and it’s really harmful.”

Return to “POLITICS”