2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:57 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:36 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 pm This is the sort of thing and people OS is trafficking in:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1317849887438966784

Just a disgrace.
If you're going to bring something that explosive to our attention, you should do it via a source that provides more info & the full context.
Like this -- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ens-laptop
If true, maybe the apple does not fall far from the tree....

Exactly. This is who you guys have become. Perfect YA. Nicely done.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:48 pm So if this was such a solid story, how come it wasn't published by the Murdoch owned WSJ? It would be sooo much more credible coming from them.

Because, just maybe, the story might not have been able to pass the fact checking and forensics process at the WSJ? Here's a tell.

This story is literally the first byline of reporter Emma-Jo Morris. Quite the debut for a still wet behind the ears reporter!! She's a recent hire to the NY Post. So what did she do before launching her quest to become a Pulitzer-winning investigative journalist?

Four years as a booker and segment producer for Hannity's TV show. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Her social media has some very nice pictures of her posing with Steve Bannon (currently under federal indictment from SDNY) and Roger Stone (federal conviction then commutation). You literally can't make this stuff up.

And please go ahead and listen to the taped interview of the nearly blind (seriously?) computer repair guy. Let's just say NJ Bill would get a woody over the prospect of cross-examining the guy. "Hunter" supposedly turns in three liquid damaged laptops. Any of you have three laptops? And in what accidental scenario would all three of them get liquid damaged? "hunter" turns them into a guy who can't ID him -- because he is "blind." Exactly how blind is he? He can't see well enough to decipher a face three feet in front of him. But he can see well enough to repair the innards of electronic devices? Does this guy have a driver license by any chance? My 20/500, -5 eyes technically qualify me as legally blind. But I can still make out faces without my glasses at close range.

Two laptops get returned. But the one that gets abandoned (and which is the one with the racy stuff on it) is the one with the Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it. How fortuitous!! And has anyone dusted the laptop? Since it is a laptop, presumably it would literally be covered in finger prints.

Best guess is that someone got the racy Hunter stuff from an Ex or a hack (how most racy stuff gets out) and the rest is data laundering. The emails could be real, or more likely a mix of real and fake.

It could be actually raining outside. But more likely you're just pissing on my leg.
You would think the FBI would have figured all that out in the past 10 mos & would not be afraid to tell it (even in confidence) to the 2 Senate Committee heads hectoring them for answers. Even if it was just an off the record friendly warning that it would be best not to go there, because you won't like the answer & you'll be damaged for asking.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:02 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 pm This is the sort of thing and people OS is trafficking in:

Just a disgrace.
If you're going to bring something that explosive to our attention, you should do it via a source that provides more info & the full context.

Hey Q troller -- you brought this stuff into the discussion.

What's the "you guys" ? You got a turd in your pocket ?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Just a disgrace.

When you support Trump, you support his movement. You support his excess. You support his kleptocracy. You support the routine lies. You support the mockery and libel. This is just where you are. Tough luck.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:14 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Just a disgrace.

When you support Trump, you support his movement. You support his excess. You support his kleptocracy. You support the routine lies. You support the mockery and libel. This is just where you are. Tough luck.
Maybe you need to read my posts more closely. You'll note that I'm clamoring for more information that could very well be damaging to Trump, might completely eliminate any chance he has for re-election, & finally establish a connection between Trump & Russia.
I'm not the one saying "nothing to see here, move along". If it is Russian disinformation & Trump is pushing it, let's blow them out of the water, before the election. The Congressional (D)'s should be clamoring as loudly as the Congressional (R)'s for the FBI to clear this up.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm Maybe you need to read my posts more closely. You'll note that I'm clamoring for more information that could very well be damaging to Trump, might completely eliminate any chance he has for re-election, & finally establish a connection between Trump & Russia.
I'm not the one saying "nothing to see here, move along". If it is Russian disinformation & Trump is pushing it, let's blow them out of the water, before the election. The Congressional (D)'s should be clamoring as loudly as the Congressional (R)'s for the FBI to clear this up.
I thought you were saying this in jest earlier.

How could the D's or Biden possibly "clear this up" in three weeks? That's why I thought you were kidding....you can't do diddly in three weeks.

And who does or FBI work for, OS? That's a big problem.

I stopped following this story when it was reported that this alleged computer store owner gave the hard drive to Giuliani's lawyer.

:lol: We're supposed to take ANY of this seriously? What regular ol' citizen would EVER think of calling Rudy Freaking Giuliani's lawyer for any reason whatsoever?

This doesn't pass the laugh test.
ggait

Post by ggait »

You would think the FBI would have figured all that out in the past 10 mos & would not be afraid to tell it (even in confidence) to the 2 Senate Committee heads hectoring them for answers. Even if it was just an off the record friendly warning that it would be best not to go there, because you won't like the answer & you'll be damaged for asking.
Chris Wray is smart enough to just keep his mouth shut and stay out of the pre-election fray. I mean he did see what happened to Comey. And good chance he'll be working in a Biden administration for the next 4 years or so.

Hmmmm. The computer guy is so "blind' he can't ID alleged Hunter.

But he can see well enough to repair computers and run a computer repair store. And he can see well enough to view the images on the hard drive. And he can see well enough to have worked for 6 years behind the Genius bar at the local Apple store.

And he can see well enough (per social media): to build, fly and operate his own 737 flight simulator in a Wilmington art space; to do some recreational axe throwing; to cavort around in full Scottish garb at some Highland games held in Colorado; to attend some outdoor gathering that looks like a concert or maybe even a Trump rally; and to take selfies of himself doing said things. No glasses, white cane or seeing eye dog evident in any of those places. For a "blind" guy, he seems to be adjusting to his condition extremely well.

Inquiring minds want to know if he has a driver license, eyeglasses, contacts, Lasik, white cane or seeing eye dog.

https://www.google.com/search?q=john+pa ... 36&bih=790
Last edited by ggait on Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:49 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm Maybe you need to read my posts more closely. You'll note that I'm clamoring for more information that could very well be damaging to Trump, might completely eliminate any chance he has for re-election, & finally establish a connection between Trump & Russia.
I thought you were saying this in jest earlier.

How could the D's or Biden possibly "clear this up" in three weeks? That's why I thought you were kidding....you can't do diddly in three weeks.

And who does or FBI work for, OS? That's a big problem.

I stopped following this story when it was reported that this alleged computer store owner gave the hard drive to Giuliani's lawyer.

:lol: We're supposed to take ANY of this seriously? What regular ol' citizen would EVER think of calling Rudy Freaking Giuliani's lawyer for any reason whatsoever?

This doesn't pass the laugh test.
The FBI has supposedly had the computer & been investigating this for 10 mos. They should be pretty far along in determining whether or not this is Russian (or even domestic) disinformation. You'd think with an election looming, there was some sense of urgency in investigating this. It's also, on it's own merits, a legit counter-intel investigation.

The longer this lingers, the more the Q stuff spreads & builds. The Russians love it.

Remember the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings ? The FBI wanted nothing to do with them, but when the Senate insisted, they promptly investigated & reported. A national election is at least as urgent & as important as a SCOTUS confirmation. The way to counter disinformation is to investigate, expose it & debunk it, in detail.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:02 pm The FBI wanted nothing to do with them, but when the Senate insisted, they promptly investigated & reported. A national election is at least as urgent & as important as a SCOTUS confirmation. The way to counter disinformation is to investigate, expose it & debunk it, in detail.
I don't disagree in general, but two things:

1. There's three weeks left. You can't even have hearings that fast.
2. GGait got it------Wray doesn't want to be accused of putting his thumb on the scale this close to the election. Best to say nothing given the timeline, and the fact that it's Hunter's, not Joe's harddrive.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:50 pm
Chris Wray is smart enough to just keep his mouth shut and stay out of the pre-election fray. I mean he did see what happened to Comey. And good chance he'll be working in a Biden administration for the next 4 years or so.

Hmmmm. The computer guy is so "blind' he can't ID alleged Hunter.

But he can see well enough to repair computers and run a computer repair store. And he can see well enough to view the images on the hard drive. And he can see well enough to have worked for 6 years behind the Genius bar at the local Apple store.

And he can see well enough (per social media): to build and fly his own 737 flight simulator; to do some recreational axe throwing; to cavort around in full Scottish garb at some outdoor Celtic festival; to attend some outdoor gathering that looks like a concert or maybe even a Trump rally; and to take selfies of himself doing said things. For a "blind" guy, he seems to be adjusting to his condition extremely well.

Inquiring minds want to know if he has a driver license, eyeglasses, contacts, white cane or seeing eye dog.

https://www.google.com/search?q=john+pa ... 36&bih=790
MacIssac said he didn't recognize Hunter, not that he couldn't see him. Should he have carded him ?
Would you have recognized Hunter on the street in Apr '19 ?

Do you wear reading glasses (yet) ? Would you need a magnifying lens to solder circuit connections ? I would & I still pass the DMV vision test.
ggait

Post by ggait »

You'd think with an election looming, there was some sense of urgency in investigating this.
You'd think with an election looming that the FBI would follow DOJ policy. Which is to say nothing around election time.

Exactly the thing that Comey was criticized for by Republican (in 2016 Summer) and Democrats (in 2016 Fall).
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:08 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:02 pm The FBI wanted nothing to do with them, but when the Senate insisted, they promptly investigated & reported. A national election is at least as urgent & as important as a SCOTUS confirmation. The way to counter disinformation is to investigate, expose it & debunk it, in detail.
I don't disagree in general, but two things:

1. There's three weeks left. You can't even have hearings that fast.
2. GGait got it------Wray doesn't want to be accused of putting his thumb on the scale this close to the election. Best to say nothing given the timeline, and the fact that it's Hunter's, not Joe's harddrive.
Sure you can. They been investigating it for 10 mos. One day hearing.
The FBI can at least answer the letters from Senators Johnson & Grassley & the 14 House (R)'s.

It may be Hunter's computer but the emails concern the VP's actions in office & the allegation is that it's Russian election meddling.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:54 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:48 am Joe lying like a M'fer.

@JoeBiden
President Obama and I left Donald Trump a booming economy — and he caused a recession. He squandered it just like he has everything else he’s inherited in his life.
3:15 PM · Oct 15, 2020

Shovel ready...was not as ah.... shovel ready as we originally expected. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dFsNwiqOM

To their credit, as has been admitted by many here, including me, they did soften the blow and get us in a good spot by 2016.
Stock market returns were higher under Obama and growth was modestly slower but Obama didn’t have the benefit of tax reform and massive spending. I don’t blame Trump for the economy but keep in mind, COVID-19 is as much an economic crisis as it is a healthcare crisis and a coherent federal response matters.
I don't give trump or any other politician credit for this. Even with Covid my portfolio is doing outstanding. there has been blips up and down but by the end of this year i am still up over 5% from last year. Given the optimism of a Biden administration i should be up 100% from this time next year. :D
The stock market isn’t the economy. For the average person ( you are not average) market returns are almost meaningless.
You brought up the stock market. It is in most instances representative as to how the economy is doing.
I mentioned the economy as well. I was pointing out that the two have not really changed much under Trump. I am hoping that we create decent paying jobs for people. It’s better for everyone when that happens.
Hard to create good paying jobs in the Covid era. Millions of good paying jobs have vanished possibly forever. I know mine did. The Biden administration will have to pull a rabbit out of their hat to make that happen. Many employers have to deal with the new reality of doing more with less. Or maybe doing less with less.
You don’t know what you are talking about.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:10 pm
You'd think with an election looming, there was some sense of urgency in investigating this.
You'd think with an election looming that the FBI would follow DOJ policy. Which is to say nothing around election time.

Exactly the thing that Comey was criticized for by Republican (in 2016 Summer) and Democrats (in 2016 Fall).
:lol: ...& we both defended Comey at the time, because the voters needed to know what the FBI found.

You think the email releases are going to stop over the next 2 weeks ?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

The chances of it actually being HB's computer are vanishingly small. Hunter Biden lives in LA. Why would he take computers to NJ for repair?

You are missing the most obvious point here - no one has come close to proving that the computer came from Biden, or was ever his.

The latest one (floated this afternoon) is that there is kiddie porn on the laptop...

Why would the Rudes be sitting on it that long if there was? And the computer guy says he did not see any kiddie porn, but did find all sorts of "identifying" material.

This one stinks to high heaven - and it is the stench of a desperate smear campaign...
ggait

Post by ggait »

MacIssac said he didn't recognize Hunter, not that he couldn't see him.
Wrong.

MacIsaac is the one who says (in interviews) that he could not ID alleged "Hunter" because he is legally blind:

Standing in his shop on Wednesday, MacIsaac admitted he was unable to confirm it was actually Hunter Biden who dropped off the laptop because he is "legally blind" and only realized it was the former vice president's son when Hunter stated his name for the point of contact.

But he's not so blind that he can operate a 737 flight simulator (without glasses)! And also do ax throwing!!

Listen to this and tell me this guy is credible. Check in at about the 8 minute mark.

He couldn't see the lap top guy -- couldn't pick him out of a lineup. Because, you know, he's blind. Also he doesn't really know anything about the Biden family -- not from Delaware cause he's a military brat. But he graduated from Delaware State per his LinkedIn. And runs a store in Wilmington. JFC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9rMR3NnRfg

And then let's talk about this bridge I think you should buy from me.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:20 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:54 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:48 am Joe lying like a M'fer.

@JoeBiden
President Obama and I left Donald Trump a booming economy — and he caused a recession. He squandered it just like he has everything else he’s inherited in his life.
3:15 PM · Oct 15, 2020

Shovel ready...was not as ah.... shovel ready as we originally expected. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dFsNwiqOM

To their credit, as has been admitted by many here, including me, they did soften the blow and get us in a good spot by 2016.
Stock market returns were higher under Obama and growth was modestly slower but Obama didn’t have the benefit of tax reform and massive spending. I don’t blame Trump for the economy but keep in mind, COVID-19 is as much an economic crisis as it is a healthcare crisis and a coherent federal response matters.
I don't give trump or any other politician credit for this. Even with Covid my portfolio is doing outstanding. there has been blips up and down but by the end of this year i am still up over 5% from last year. Given the optimism of a Biden administration i should be up 100% from this time next year. :D
The stock market isn’t the economy. For the average person ( you are not average) market returns are almost meaningless.
You brought up the stock market. It is in most instances representative as to how the economy is doing.
I mentioned the economy as well. I was pointing out that the two have not really changed much under Trump. I am hoping that we create decent paying jobs for people. It’s better for everyone when that happens.
Hard to create good paying jobs in the Covid era. Millions of good paying jobs have vanished possibly forever. I know mine did. The Biden administration will have to pull a rabbit out of their hat to make that happen. Many employers have to deal with the new reality of doing more with less. Or maybe doing less with less.
You don’t know what you are talking about.
So enlighten me as to where all these new good paying jobs will come from? You can wish for that to happen all day long but that is not a reality for the foreseeable future. I hope new jobs will be created as well. Realistically I don't see where they are coming from anytime soon. The only thing i see on the horizon is the job market shrinking.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 pm

:lol: ...& we both defended Comey at the time, because the voters needed to know what the FBI found.

You defended Comey until Hillary lost which is what you wanted. Then you boarded the DOPUS train all the while denying that you're on it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:26 pm
MacIssac said he didn't recognize Hunter, not that he couldn't see him.
Wrong.

MacIsaac is the one who says (in interviews) that he could not ID alleged "Hunter" because he is legally blind:

Standing in his shop on Wednesday, MacIsaac admitted he was unable to confirm it was actually Hunter Biden who dropped off the laptop because he is "legally blind" and only realized it was the former vice president's son when Hunter stated his name for the point of contact.

Listen to this and tell me this guy is credible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9rMR3NnRfg

And then let's talk about this bridge I think you should buy from me.
So you maintain that, even if he had perfect vision, he should have recognized, by sight, an unidentified walk-in customer as Hunter Biden ?
Would you have recognized Hunter in Apr '19 ?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 pm

You defended Comey until Hillary lost which is what you wanted. Then you boarded the DOPUS train all the while denying that you're on it...and then trashed Comey after the fact.

Ggait hit the nail on the head about you

"And then let's talk about this bridge I think you should buy from me." - we can only assume you have a check all filled ready to go except for him to tll you an amount. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”